ITT games that deserve a modern remake/sequel but will never get one

ITT games that deserve a modern remake/sequel but will never get one

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Godzilla-PlayStation-4/dp/B00QXJFDZO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No good games from the past deserve a remake in this modern age. Modern gaming is shit and they would fuck up and taint the franchise's we love so dear. Just play old games. Simple. Stop giving attention to modern gaming. You're probably a faggot which is a given considering you're OP who believes in the "games age" meme. If it's shit now, it was shit back then.

Side note to piratefags: I have no problem with pirating but what modern games are even worth pirating? I see most of you shit on modern games yet get excited to pirate the very trash you claim to hate. Why?

Metroid 2 did.

I don't shit on modern games, I shit on modern AAA and those are the ones I refuse to pirate. Out of principle, out of respect for my time and out of not wanting my limit to get fucked by retarded developers who don't want to compress anything.

If you'd like a recommendation for anything specific ask away, otherwise wait half an hour when I'm free to type up a general list of stuff you might want to play

Also for OP's topic, I'd love to see a sequel to Oni

My nigger.

the remake should also be made with stop motion, but high quality this time

Its like you want your favorite game to lose its soul and be raped by the people who don't play games or have an agenda to push

Do you pirate other games that aren't triple A?

You know what? OP maybe a faggot but a third person 3D Rampage/King of Monsters would be kick ass. Imagine being Godzilla or King Kong in a fully destructible city similar to Los Santos form GTA5. Not a sandbox game but that the levels would have that sort of detail with interesting well designed maps. Where you could fight against other monsters trying to destroy the city and the Military. Imagine (video related) but you where a smaller monster scaled to the size of the original Rampage and you could climb buildings and smash windows and eat people. I also don't mean some lazy jenky Xbox live rehash. I would imagine it would need to be pretty competently built form the ground up. Matches would be timed and you would win by ether by TKOing your opponent or by points which could be a combination of destruction and Stile points (similar to DMC3 score system) this means sometimes your opponent could still win by point advantage (like in a boxing match). Hell, maybe have a mode that is not 1v1 but a competition to who can do the most damage in style. Maybe It work similar to old Tony Hawk games in terms of trying to maintain combo's for bigger Multipliers. No modern developer in the west could probably make such a game. It would probably need a team like PlatinumGames or D3 (because Earth Defense Force).

tbh

War of the Monsters 2

NEVER EVER

Why the fuck is that guy pointing and me and yelling, what the fuck is his problem?

He's telling you to step up to the call of duty.

Yeah, sometimes I'm not entirely sure if they're good or not and there are no demos.

I want to have rough, hypnotizing sex with Vertigo

I got the SNES version of Primal Rage as a kid and found it rather awkward with its slow movement (fitting the theme though) without any tactical depth making up for that and it had really weird inputs for specials. Eating people or using them to play tennis was neat though.

Primal Rage almost got a sequel with giant humans that morph into dinosaurs. The game was like 90 % done, but they cancelled it (afaik they figured it didn't look distinct enough from the competition by not having dinosaurs fight all the time, and somehow couldn't be arsed to change that). A playable version of it exists and you can look it up on YT or whatever.

Well shit, now I want this. How does it hold up?

what kind of anti piracy measure makes it impossible pirate so many years later

This makes me want a jprg where all the characters are gigantic monsters but interact and fight as if they were human with tiny swords and staves for spellcasting

This.
Give it to either Genius Sonority or Atlus to make. Hell, even Namco.

DO NOT TRUST GAMEFREAK.

QUINTS DEMAND IT

Games can still have great remakes. Look at REmake.

Very nice.

Clap it up, my hammies

Because they sent you.

What about Colosseum? In fact there's a lot of GC games that deserve ports at higher resolutions.

That came out around 2003, video games weren't like how they are now.

Last one had me laffin

Quints confirm. Don't trust gamefreak.

Holy shit, this is golden. And that's actually good suggestion.

We are probably actually getting Pokemon on home consoles in near future. Since NX is half handheld/half home console.

QUINTS CONFIRM THAT POKEMON MADE BY NOT-GAMEFREAK WILL SAVE THE INDUSTRY

That's usual thing on imageboards, if you aren't newfag, though. I see my shitty images every fucking day.

This is why there's plenty of games that I'm concerned about how a remake, or even sequel would pan out.

OT: Pokemon Trading Card Game (not the online version). The game's interface did NOT age well. a 3DS or Wii U-type interface would do wonders for the game.

I don't crop images often, user. I only did this one a few days ago so it's almost like the newfag feeling I guess

quints confirm

Its a 2014 game for PS3 & PS4
amazon.com/Godzilla-PlayStation-4/dp/B00QXJFDZO

awww yiss monica das mah shieet fam

There's only one machine in a Chicago arcade, and the owners aren't going to let anyone near the roms.

What if it never happens and the industry dies?

Nice

war of the monsters

That already happened.
This is what you wanted, right?