Deus Ex Mankind DivNIGGERS

ADMIT IT! ADMIT IT!!
HOW MANY OF YOU ARE GOING TO BUY/PLAY THIS?!

–#cantkillprogressivepanderingingaming–

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/deus-ex-mankind-divided/deus-ex-human-revolution-canon-ending-mankind-divided-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A pirate's life for me.

i'm waiting to see more footage, for such a big name they're being strangely quiet about it so i have a feeling some serious botchery happened

i have it preordered

Eh, maybe ill pirate it a few years later when im bored. That is if its not filled with agenda pushing crap

If it's not running Denuvo I'm pirating it.

If it is I'm not touching it with a 10ft pole.

What do we even know about it?

I couldn't get into the first game, but that was probably like 10 years ago. Is it worth the play?

The depths of triggering some here will go over AAA releases is really getting impressive.

I'm waiting for some anons to clear the story a couple of times before I play it. If the story is as bad as what we've seen so far in the trailers I'll probably skip it.

I'll pirate it just to see how heavily they fucked up. And if it's Denuvo then I'm just gonna walk past.

good luck doing that with DX:MD

Yoho yoho

At first I was excited about the (allegedly) improved level design and more options for combat other than cut-scene CQC, but then the aug lives matter shit rolled out.
I'll pirate it to check it out, but I'm getting real sick of people including their political agenda, so maybe not.

pass

I'ma get it when it's on sale under $30.

Duce ex has never really been that interesting to me, didn't even really like the first one very much.

Can't say I'm excited or really care for it, if you must know.
Now …Xenoverse 2 on the other hand..

YOU, YOU WILL, AND ONLY YOU

How would one non-literally say something?

I've been finding that as well. It's kind of surreal actually that there is a new Deus Ex game around the corner and I've heard so damn little about it hype-wise.

Something I've noticed though is this has got to be one of the worst attempts at visual marketing I have seen in a game. Look at this poster. It looks completely identical to one of the posters for Human Revolution except there is a different subtitle. That is not how you grab people's attention for a new vidya title. For the love of god update Adam's look, give the logo a new design or even change the damn piss-filter to something else. Yes something as damn simple as "oh it's a different color" will get people to acknowledge there's a new AAA title being released.

By implying

they already updated his looks, they gave him nigger lips

I just need one word. SJW pandering? Down the memory hole for me.

WE WUZ AUGS N SHIT

Nah, it's called, botox or a kissing prosthesis.

i don't think squeenix is confident in this title or something

luckily for me, i have a friend who is an idiot and pre-ordered a console version even though he has a beast PC, so i'll just borrow it when he's done

I'm getting a copy for free from my work. I enjoyed the first hour of HR, I'll play this if I ever get round to playing HR to the end.

Mankind Divided comes with a HR recap video, but I prefer to actually play games, not watch them.

I liked this recap video most out of any recap video I've seen.

Fuck, I didn't notice his new face. Why are they turning him into Johnny Hallyday?

I do not even want to touch it because of how terrible HR was

Plot is written by a nigger attempting to tell an allegory about the Apartheid and it's supposedly bigoted and evil ways.

I'll pass. I don't play games to have some lower primate preach to me.

hearing deveno cracks making a breakthru hopefully see it soon

the plot is written by a white womyn though, though a nig did come up with the idea for mechanical apartheid

That's even fucking worse.

I'll get it after I upgrade my pc, by then it would be at like 20$.

if its shit I can get refund

LOL

But what if they 'can't literally even' at that time?

Is that a Ukraine photo?

I'm going to buy it eventually, but I'll probably wait for a complete/GOTY edition.

I play all games on a two year lag. That way everything that's gonna be fixed has been.

Aren't augs the privileged ones in the Deus Ex universe?

It's the same writers as Human Revolution, Mary DeMarle.

At the end of Human Revolution, the Illuminati fucked with everyone's augs and made them freak out and go insane, which ended with a lot of dead people. Forced segregation followed after that. Which is probably a pretty reasonable response, actually. I guess they're trying to show how mechanical augmentations became something that ostracizes people by the time of the original Deus Ex.

So, a dumb bitch that doesn't understand what Deus Ex is all about?

And I'll not forgive the cunt for replacing the brown, tomboy waifu with a filthy nigger.

I'm a degenerate NEET. Play all kinds of shit, don't have to be careful with time, only with money.

What ?

probably talking about malik

Who cares, he's a namefag.

Im gonna pirate the shit outta it and enjoy it

Fuck you Holla Forums

wait I am not good at english but shouldn't it be Augs lives matter?

i'll wait 2 years where they will eventually release a directors cut that corrects all their fuckups.

Denuvo.

If there is no option to disable the toggle sprint/crouch/aim then I really don't give a shit.

Probably going to pirate it at some point only to uninstall five seconds after completing the install.

Nah, I have better games to sink my time to than this

The Director's Cut for HR didn't fix their fuckups. The game is inherently broken at the core, since you reap the most benefit, both in terms of XP and resources not wasted, by playing stealth and non-lethal.

Sucked any enjoyment out of the game for me, on top of the plot being as boring and engaging as they come.

oh whats this

Are there other kinds of augs or are all augmented people called "augs"?

Your choice.

denuvos fucked bud.

It's a dumb idea to preorder games.

It's also a dumb idea to refuse to play a game just because there are some politics in it that you don't like.

We'll see if it does turn out to be good or not, but at least from the political side, it seems pretty encouraging that the usual suspects pushing their Marxist garbage are unenthusiastic or angry at the games politics.

That's true. Tattoos and shit are haram.

And into the trash it goes.

Body modifications are forbidden in Islam

That's not what he is saying. he said they are not even jihadist.

I'm going to buy it because Human Revolution was good and I have confidence that MD will be at least decent.

And there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Who wants to bet Mark has it preordered and preloaded already? I bet he does

If i would as rich as him from all the 8chbux i also would buy shitloads of shit games

Exactly what I did and I had a blast.

It's fitting though. The corporations are backing them too.

So is drinking alcohol and eating pork, didn't stop the Nice one from doing it before his truck rampage. Adherents of the religion of peace are surprisingly flexing on their "rules" when ti comes to murdering infidels and raping women.

Hmm?

I will.
On sale.
Probably a year from now.

Enjoy a waste of money

I'm not defending the kebab, I'm just saying what their piss-drinker storybook says is law.

Bravo, you basically missed the point of DX. The original didn't punish you if you wanted to go guns blazing, since the only XP you got was from completing objectives and finding really well hidden areas that took exploration and specialized builds to discover.

bullshit

besides I haven't even finished the original or HR so I dont really have a reason to play this.

No. It's just augs bitching about being forced into ghettos, I guess.

Are you retarded? I thought everyone knew that Islam forbids consuming pigs and alcohol.

I was playing HR not the original Deus Ex

Hasn't stopped them before.

And good job defending another shitty piece of liberal propaganda, written by a Starbucks white cunt, that on top of demonizing apartheid and getting political also preaches the Religion of Peace mantra.

Nigger, are you brain damaged or something?

It's not a waste if I enjoy it

i will never purchase a product with advertising materials that includes hashtags

#cantkillmyprogressionoutofthematrix

I am. Not everyone here is /pol.

Yeah

Depends how it's treated. If it's a fair and balanced commentary that draws from real world politics, than I can dig that.
If the devs are trying to push something with the protagonist fighting off the caricatures of their political opponents, then I reserve the right not to pay for and sit through that bullshit.

You're delusional. I'm not going to buy this piece of shit. I know all about kebabs not following their trash jew fanfiction, after all the Belgium jihadist was a homosexual as well. Stop spacing your posts like a redditor or fuck off.

I'll tolerate the first Dude Sex for having excellent attention to detail and redpills but anything that came after it has been mediocre at best.

Also if the best game ever made came out with Denuvo I'd still refuse to buy it out of principle unless the devs offered a full demo for the game in which case there would be no need for Denuvo in the first place.

Why are you assuming this is supporting BLM and not just referencing it? Seriously, why? There is no context behind whether it considers the aug protestors in the right or in the wrong based off of this. To assume it's an endorsement is a pure kneejerk reflex. You're just as shitty as SJWs for doing so.

wtf kind of argument is that.if the american law says murder is illegal and someone murders someone else do you go 'Hasn't stopped them before' too ? try being objective for a second please.

probably cropped out some stuff for art
fuck, if this game's gonna be SJW i'm gonna me ashamed they used something from me country to create this

You're illiterate. Pointing out the existence of the rule is not the same as saying it's always followed.

Careful, you're gonna get that strawman pic thrown at you

I wont be. I thought about, and I don't think Aug lives really do matter. So why bother playing?

So why did you say that Jensen was right?

This is not reddit spacing you little faggot. Take your ad hominems and go home.

Let me simplify it for you and your nimrod friend, okay?

Jensen is saying that they can't be Muslim terrorists because "Islam forbids body modifications, including augs", yet, IRL, we have example after example of Muslim terrorists doing things that are clearly forbidden by their shitty book.

Do you understand now?

oh shit, muslims are going to get their ass kicked when genetic-engineering and cybernetics actually become a thing in warfare.
then again they're fucked now.

How the fuck do you find time to do anything? As a NEET I can barely find enough time to go to Holla Forums more than a few times per day because there's so much shit I can do.

Because the nigger that came up with it wrote it as an allegory to Apartheid?

Fuck off.

Seem to be doing pretty okay to me.

I don't buy AAA games and I'm not much of a fan of Deus Ex.

The only thing I'm buying on Tuesday is KoF XIV.

Fuck, wrong pic.

I know where I am. You got the edit for that for stormfags handy?

I've never touched the Quran but doesn't it justify killing under the context of a holy war? I mean, that's literally what Muhammad did: he conquered other places and justified it under the basis of bringing Allah's will to them.

Are you retarded? You're only pointing your own idiocy by making assumptions
Deus Ex has always been political, you dipshit. Did you never touch the original?
It's healthy to talk to actual people instead of squatting in an echo chamber once in a while.

not really.you don't need augs to blow up.

damnit ireland you can do better than this

Virtually every product has some marketing hashtag attached to it these days along with the standard Twitter + Facebook logos. Social media can't die violently soon enough.

Buy it or die, you racist, xenophobe, bigoted, white male!

Not surprised they'd go there. All of the Deus Ex games have had illogical multicult populaces, even the first one. I'd like to see the full conversation though. Got a feeling that guy he's responding to has been amped up to be angry and irrational like something out of a strawnman comic.

I recently played HR again and remember reading an ebook that partially predicted the rise of ISIS. Something about an Islamic superstate forming in the Middle East.

but why

Yes.

WOW, western games are truly dead to me. Nip games can be very shitty but at least they are not a bunch of PC pandering Faggots

? that's jihad 101

too much alcohol

It's blatantly obvious you have no fucking idea of what you're talking about.

It justifies a lot of things, ranging from genocide, to rape, to pedophilia, to outright war to bring "enlightement" to the filthy kuffar.

It's not an assumption. The coon that came up with "Augs live matter" did it as a parallel to Apartheid.

It was about conspiracy theories and a plot that presumed they were real. It's not the game's fault most of said conspiracies turned out to be true.

Nah, you and your leftists friends can fuck off. I'm done pretending any of you have anything intelligent to say. You are either ignorant, or mentally ill, or both.

I've never played any of the Deus Ex games.

The Irish are racist bastards and nobody wants to live in Portugal.

This makes sense you idiots, after all the shit that happened in the last game. Don't forget that you can pick your sides in this game.

Darrow's shit, plus the augs, fried their brains, now they have low IQ's and high crime rate and must be purged.

we have bigger plans, plans where there's no room for them

Pirate Deus Ex:GOTY, worth it.

what are you fucking gay?

It helps when you realize just what a dystopia the original Deus Ex is.

The US is fighting a losing war with Mexico, a plague has created a global pandemic, vast numbers of the population have become homeless, often forming whole societies separate from the normal citizens, Paris and New York are both under martial law, with cops shooting on sight.

And all along a group of oligarch is battling it out with another group of oligarchs for world domination, and conducting genetic experiments on the side.

DXHR is nowhere near as grim.

*were

the newer irish generations are getting a little too lenient and left leaning

although i'm not technically against gay marriage from a money making standpoint, don't forget ireland legalized gay marriage via popular vote, before america had supreme court decide it for its own people

There are a thousand different ways they could have done this but instead they chose to go with the BLM crap. They knew exactly what they were doing

First one is fucking great, one of the best games ever made.

If you think the gameplay is lacking install the GMDX mod, it adds a bunch of features, expands game mechanics and massively improves the moronic AI.

And it will have about as much of an impact on the narrative as it did in HR.

I'm not, DE is mt favorite game and i like to think of it as a stand alone experience. I couldn't even get past the third mission of HR out of boredom and how shit consolecrap it was. Fuck anyone who supports this.

i'm surprised too

to be honest we don't have anything better to discuss in this thread.

Norway staying out of the EU might save their country.

Fuck off

actually that line implies the opposite. Muslims don't do augs. Jihadists don't do augs. Because muslims=jihadists.

Reading comprehension.

Likewise
Yeah, so why wouldn't Jihadists

If you touched HR, you'd know that it was highly critical of both the sides it portrayed; there was as much reason to be transhumanist as there was to be natural. To say they're going to ditch that entirely and paint the augs as purely in the right is making a total assumption, especially when the same mechanical apartheid you're bitching about is already justifiable with what little we know. You're so irrational it hurts.
You never saw any of the political, cultural or philosophical discussions in the games? The class divides in the original? The dissolution of culture in the EU? Morpheus? Anything? Your reading of the game must have been seriously shallow if so.
Bon voyage.

Okay.

on one hand, i believe that muslims would refuse to get auged because it's against sharia law or some shit, so this line could work in universe

on the other i can't tell if this is trying to garner muslim sympathy

Make up your damn mind.

As long as its to slay the non believers muslims will ignore the rules, they also aren't allowed to use fire as a weapon yet ISIS has tons of public executions done with fire. They will most defitenly use augments if it helps them in their holy war

Definitely, how the hell did I fuck that up

This seriously worries me; the youth here aren't nearly as extreme as in the US but they're still very leftist, especially since they can't see US issues up front and only see what the leftist media spouts. It's pretty exhausting trying to argue against the narrative with my friends since they immediately panic against counterarguments.
At least Fine Gael hasn't been as desperate.

The fire thing is because you are allowed to punish with what you were punished with.the guy throw fire at them so they burned him.

It focused on an asinine and forced trope that has been done to death, and better, in cyberpunk, for years. This is like Mass Effect all over again, illiterate, ignorant fucktards being impressed when a developer badly apes what has been stale in the genre for years.

Yeah, because niggers tend to bother portraying Apartheid fairly, right?

I can totally see the cuck making this shitpile pointing fingers at Black Lives Matter.

I saw it for what it was, the developers weaving an interesting plot from conspiracy theories, not utilizing current political themes for shock marketing.

It just so happened what they were talking about turned out to be mostly true.

I can't wait for the threads with all the screencaps exposing the leftists agenda of this turd to pop. I hope you'll going us to showcase how butthurt you are going to be.

It's the latter.

How can it be anything else?

They're not Muslim terrorists because Muslims would never do something like that. It's the same exact shit the MSM spews on a daily basis to keep the populace calm while they are being conquered with their replacements.

It's just a butthurt Marxist upset we're not praising the developers for being so progressive.

this seems to be true. some bleeding heart will say "oh not all muslims are terrorists" but all the terrorists identify as muslim so the peaceful followers don't fucking matter if they are indeed peaceful

i digress though, with just one screenshot i can't see how it ties into the game, but i'd be banking on that the guy jensen is talking to is supposed to be a big kneejerk racist and luckily our boy jensen is super smart and tolerant and realizes that the peaceful muslims wouldn't turn themselves into bombs if they could

US issues? they're neighbors are getting blown up every other week, that should be enough of a warning to the dangers or wanton migration without assimilation

it's been years since i've been back in ireland so i don't know what their popular news outlets spout but since everyone there save for the rock fuckers out in tipperary or whatever has the internet and uses popular stuff like facebook and youtube, i'm sure they just get hard left nonsense

Such butthurt

Well yeah, this one screenshot alone is not enough to determine the context in game but from what we have seen of recent games and the people involved in making the game itself we can assume its not going to be well thought out. They have been surprisingly quiet about the game overall so we will have to see for sure soon

i said earlier in the thread that the strange lack of big media coverage this game is getting compared to HR makes me think that squeenix isn't very confident in it

Why the double standard?

Let's recap a bit, shall we
These are all very big red flags to me. I've learned that if there is smoke, there is a burning pile of shit with Marxism written all over it when it comes to games.

I'm going to buy/play it in a few years sure. Maybe I'll get it in the next big sale if Holla Forums seems to be enjoying it but I doubt it'll be amazing. DX:HR had a lot of hype on release and seemed to live up to it simply by not being shit. Once it was examined more objectively the flaws were clear. MD does not have this advantage.

I probably will, if not at launch then during the winter sale. They're basically the only halfway decent stealth IP left, with Metal Gear being turned into a literal undead corpse and Thief being casualized to hell.

You could just play Styx.

What happened to being done talking to me, big guy?
What games cover the topic of transhumanism better, then?
>Yeah, because niggers tend to bother portraying Apartheid fairly, right? I can totally see the cuck making this shitpile pointing fingers at Black Lives Matter.
Well the very first trailer did show augs doing so much bad shit that the protagonist had to fight augmented terrorists.
Just because its politics weren't contemporary in the immediate sense doesn't mean it didn't offer political commentary. See . If you want to enjoy it for its conspiracy theories, guess what, you could do just that with HR as well.
If it's badly written, dishonest bullshit then I'll be right with you in laughing at it. If it's just you being stupidly reactionary like you right now then I'll be laughing at you.

I gave up on Irish media ages ago, of course it's leftist tripe. We took in very few refugees, though, so nobody's panicking like in France or Germany.

If I wanted to play with sticks, I'd go outside user.

malik looked like she had ethnics from some shithole but she was still pretty cool

i don't care if characters are black, but if they're put in for the sole purpose of being black its obviously going to be for shit

Styx was surprisingly good.

Maliks facial structure was fine

i thought she was cute, but her full name is Faridah Malik and with darker skin, hair and eyes she's obviously an "ethnic" character that didn't come off as SJW bait

what i'm trying to say is if you can have Malik as an acceptable character you can have some black guy be your pilot and be likable, but my faith isn't so high in this title

She's a fictional brown woman with short hair and tomboyish tendencies. That's right in the strikezone of many anons.

Malik was fine, I draw the line at a pureblooded simian.

lel

Also, in the leaked gameplay footage we saw that augs have to deal with being forced to go through entrances specifically made for them… because you know, being augmented is the same as being a black person in the 20's

They're trying to figure out who killed people. Someone suggests it's a jihadi. Adam (?) brings up an important counter point - body modifications like augs are against Islamic rules and tradition. Someone devoted enough to martyr himself would also follow these customs. It's pretty cut and dry what their intention was and it has nothing to do with pretending that Muslims are all good boys who dindu nuffin.
I disagree with the assertion. There certainly have been exceptions like the 9/11 hijackers, who engaged in haram debauchery before martyring themselves. They probably rationalized their martyrdom as atonement for their sins. However, as a Muslim aug they would be visibly sinning and would face scrutiny from their peers.

The line is probably an afterthought in the game as they find the real culprit to be some #ALM extremist but idiots like 2f166d are actively seeking offense where it doesn't exist, as anybody at the tip of the political horseshoe is wont to do.

No. I can't run it on any iterations of hardware that I possess anyway.

No, they would not

Want to bet he goes on a speech about how the treatment of augs reminds him of the past treatment of his 'people' despite the decades later setting? Alternatively stories from his grandfather etc.

I'd play with sticks if there weren't so many ticks.

Yet time and again jihadists have shown a willingness to break Islamic taboos, be it for their objective, or just because.

The Nice one ate pork and drank alcohol, and the one in Florida was a homosexual himself that had frequently visited the same club.

Adam is a policeman, surely he'd be aware of the truth and not parrot the MSM narrative.

lel

Only if you're a bluepilled faggot that believes what CNN tells him.

Also keep in mind that if this is truly a game where they beat you over the head with some blunt SJW ideology, the apartheid metaphor would cast humanity-first people as the oppressive, evil class of privileged individuals. Muslims would fall under that category. I think it's safe to dismiss this game as blatant SJW propaganda.
Probably still a shit game, though.

See my point in the spoiler.

You people realize that suicide bombers live as infidels before they die to fully realize how filthy and disgusting those people are.

i'm one of them for sure, but anyway

i like Big Bo from binary domain, i like Jax from mortal kombat, i like rodan from bayonetta. they're actually characters though and use their blackness correctly without making them full nigs

the race card black character is garbage, you see them a lot that day, a black guy character who's completely devoid of personality because the writers don't want to stereotype at all. so they just make a fucking character that has no strong traits or opinions and makes them black

what

Did you miss the cinematic trailer where the evil police pigs were beating the innocent dindunuffin aug for no reason and Adam had to save him?

How he was later misguided by an evil, extremist preacher and led to commit an act of terror sparked by the bigotry of the non-augs?

You're a fuckwit.

You obviously have no fucking idea about the ability of religious people to rationalize away their sins.

Muslim terrorists breaking Muslim taboos are the rule, not the exception.

THESE DAYS*
my bad, i'm typing pretty poorly right now

I'll listen to the reception, and depending on what they put in or how stupid it is I'll either pirate or buy it much later in its life when it has all the content and is on sale.

Two of those games were made in Japan, and Jax is basically a joke character like everyone else in MK.

Do you honestly think a Western developer making a game, written by a nigger with a chip on his shoulder and a white cunt, is going to not fuck it up?

in MKX, (granted the story was pretty weak in that one) Jax pretty much beats a large majority of the major baddies just because he was annoyed. he's campy but he's not a joke

that doesn't change the fact you can make a character both black and likable without it just being bait to get "diversity" points

at no point did i said i think they aren't going to fuck DX:MD up. i'm trying to be reasonable and say that its too early to call it. but i know i'm a fool for trying

Denuvo is a thing of the past now.

Not yet, soon

They're all "campy", hence why I called them joke characters. There's nothing serious or mature about them.

Yes, if you happen not to be a leftist cuckold like the vast, vast majority of Western developers, or feature a politicized chimp among your team.

Because giving them the benefit of the doubt has worked well so far, right?

You are a fool for giving these slimy fucks a chance to shill their shit game and defending them in the spirit of "fairness". A sentiment, I must remind you, they have never found the need to reciprocate with.

I'm watching the Gamescon 11 minute gameplay video and it's blatantly obvious the game is punching you in the face with "Augs dindunuffin" and portraying the police as fascist pigs out to oppress the innocents, much like the MSM does for niggers, and especially BLM niggers.

Have fun in spirit prison when you die, maybe I'll baptize your soul if I feel like it

I just need to know if this will have Denuvo or not.

Never played a dude sex game before, not about to start now.

nice strawman Holla Forums

Is he wrong? Is this thread not filled with people crying about agenda pushing in out-of-context lines from a game that presents multiple sides of an argument?

pro BLM media probably made me more racists than i thought i was capable of

Yeah, I can just picture this game letting you call the BLM expy out on their bullshit, or imply the Religion of Peace is not so peaceful.

After all, HR was a veritable wellspring of redpills, right?

Human Revolution was hardly a conspiracy simulator like the original. I doubt this one will have any compelling storytelling, let alone any good gameplay. Augs will be useless/situational just like the last game and I bet there will be less routes as well.

This is the company that made 2 sequels to Final Fantasy XIII and Misogyny Raider, why would I expect any less?

Will you quit fucking proving him right?

A lot of the misgivings being raised could well be legitimate, but I wish they could at least just wait until the full picture is revealed instead of jumping out the door and screaming rhetoric before putting their pants on.

And Deus Ex didn't do nearly as much with the augmentation element of its setting as Human Revolution did. It's okay for a new entry to emphasise different parts of the overall setting.

I just watched the Gamescon gameplay.

The aug for conversations now basically tells you what the best responses is for any given personality type. How do you determine personality types you ask? Well, all you need to be able to do is count to ten in your head, since it just "pulses" a circle in the square corresponding to one of three personality types.

You have a "see through wall" aug that not only identifies the enemies, but tells you exactly what loot they are carrying.

There's gun modification ala Crysis, but the game pauses while you're busy deciding what tacticool shit you want on it, and you seem to need to use this screen to select the ammo you want.

Hacking cameras and drones can be done from a distance, it doesn't use any other resource but power and is just a rhythm minigame.

Jensen still moves with the grace of a WW1 tank, and with about the same speed. Everything looks sluggish as shit.

Basically, it's a shitty console shooter and an even greater step backwards from what HR was.

it was never cracked just emulated and patched.

on paper that sounds terrible and way too easy

yes

I don't want this.

Well that's definitely true. If they did something right, it's that they painted Taggert as a kook and a borderline terrorist but his fears were vindicated in the end. I can foresee a similar thing happening here. They make someone look unreasonable, and people will judge either way, but then you find in the end they were right and you can decide if their means justified the ends.

Eidos Montreal made DX:HR and they're also making the new one, but then again they also developed that shitty Tomb Raider reboot so maybe you have a point.

It is easy as fuck, just watch the video, around the 4:30 mark. It even tells you, in big gold letters "This is the best option for alphas", "This is the best option for omegas".

Were they not also responsible for the shitheap that is Thief 4?

This was in the pipeline before BLM, the previous game should have pointed that out to you.

i don't think anything has gotten as "dumbed down" over time quite like dialogue choices in games

HR isn't as redpilled as the original, but anyone who played HR will tell you that the game did portray both sides of the aug conflict without favouring one over the other. The only problem with it was that you were never actually confronted with such discrimination, let alone actually see it (like actual conflicts between augs and naturals), so you had little reason to care about it.
MD seems to be more in-your-face about the aug discrimination thing, though I'm assuming they are still keeping it neutral. That won't stop people from misunderstanding things, it seems.

So it's just like IW. I didn't give a fuck about anyone in IW, nor did I in HR. I simply had no reason to care about any of the factions or their goals.

Point to one single instance of this from the released material. All I've seen so far is blatant bias for the nigger stand ins.

Yes.

It's because of speaking protagonists.
It takes more time/money to have someone say 4 lines instead of 2.

Has it become a crime to play -any- new game on Holla Forums?

Because i remember Holla Forums disliking HR before it came out, but after it came out most people even on Holla Forums were ok with it.

Seems kinda weird everyone has just decided to shit on the new game for real reason.

The original Deus Ex was fully voiced.
Hell, has anyone here actually played the fucking game at all?

I'm assuming based on the facts that the HR writers are still on board and one of the developers posted on KiA after SJWs got buttmad for EM coining the terms Mechanical Apartheid.
Whether this is present in the actual game, I don't really know. I vaguely recall Jensen telling some aug terrorist leader that his terrorist attacks against naturals aren't justified despite being discriminated against, but I'll have to play it myself to find out.

I think the video and audio aren't synced.

I'm not referring to just Deus Ex. I'm talking about vidya in general. Most games with a "choice" system now feature voiced protagonists, and a response wheel straight out of bioware's playbook. Because that's what normalfags and consolebabbies are familiar with.

The same developers that want Augs Lives Matter to be an allusion to the Apartheid?

That's really a strong endorsement. As we know, GGers in general, and KiA in particular, aren't faggots that love slurping nigger semen, right?

Yeah, because he thinks his "objective" portrayal of Apartheid is mature.

The day a nigger says the truth about South Africa and the Apartheid is the day Jews stop trying to bring humanity to ruin.

This is a fictional game set in an imagined future.These aren't necessarily OUR muslims as much as they are the games, so here Adam may be right that in the context of his fictional universe, devout & traditional Muslims generally reject augmentations. This is similar to the Ghost in the Shell universe where devout Buddhists often reject cybernetic augmentations as well. This trope of "traditional religion X rejects augmentations" is a pretty common thing in cyber-punk fiction even if it doesn't make much sense.

The writer of this game's story is probably very unaware though of the kinds of debates that are currently happening among Muslim scholars today in more modern Islamic countries where issues like implants, cloning, artificial insemination, sex changes, chemical methods of birth control are often discussed, with many Muslim scholars having different legal views on each one's permissibility. Also, more often than not, it is the religious fundamentalists in the Islamic world that support the wholesale adoption of modern technology coming in from the West over and against both secular and religious criticisms. One of the main clashes between fundamentalist scholars and more traditional religious scholars in the Muslim world was the fact that many fundamentalists felt that the traditional scholars were keeping Muslim countries weak and backward, making them weak to the industrial & military might of the West. It would be more believable in my opinion if there were plenty of Muslim terrorists who used augmentations because "the ends justify the means" or "the West is more powerful cause they have augmentations, so we need them to if we don't want to be dominated by them". Meanwhile, Muslim religious scholars argue on Emirati or Egyptian or Iranian television on the permissibility of augmentations and how augmentations work with "wudhu" (the traditional Muslim cleaning before prayer).

Basically, anyone with meaningful knowledge of the Middle East's current religious politics should know that the idea of Muslim using augmentations is probably more likely than they would think.

I remember actually agreeing quite a bit with Taggart

Obvious pirate, but everything I've heard about it from reviews (aggregated on RPGcodex) tells me the game is probably trash. Dishonored-tier stealth, endless vents to hide in, only one main hubworld, Deus Ex conspiracy reduced to horrible attempts at social commentary, and short with no a real story payoff. Can't say I'm that surprised.

But it's not. The only game cracked yet is Rise of the Tomb Raider by CPY.

DX:HR and DX:ME are before the original DE and DE:IW. All augmented people went a bit crazy because the Illuminati and the global news propaganda network fucked with augs to make people fearful of them and they murdered some people.

He was asking if there were terms for people with other kinds of augmentations, you illiterate mongoloid.

And to answer , no I think "augmented/aug" is more or less an umbrella term.

this seriously look like a CG movie from the late 90's/early 00's

Fiction is based off of reality.

Didn't the BLM thugs get triggered by this?

So they're ignorant liberal buffoons trying to write a plot involving geopolitics and ideologies? Okay.

Oh dear.

Hey it was a good game.

And I responded, by saying, "No."

I'm a literate mongoloid.

Yeah, but Deus Ex has never directly changed the politics before, and has always treated itself as taking place in the real world, save for some of the more absurd aspects of the conspiracy. The dialog from the NSF leader about corporate tax and consolidation wasn't pulled out of thin air for a fictional world, nor was the stuff about the UN and the Rockefellers. There is no justification for them to pull a bullshit card like that now.

Sorry user, but people like us who can enjoy AAA games don't exist on Holla Forums.

Face it, we're nothing but ghost.

well part of the reason I enjoy AAA games is the fact that I pirate them

A shitty Dishonored rip-off with the Thief name slapped on is not a good game. Hell Dishonored had some fairly major flaws too. Even if we pretend it isn't a Thief game it's pretty damn average.

The main source was from their apologists, specifically, Manveer Heir from BioWare. He had a complete meltdown over "appropriation" and threw similar buzzwords at Eidos devs. He had the ear of his clique blogger buddies and was able to get the media to go "Is Deus Ex problematic?!"

Whole studio is acting like the mad dog of the industry right now with their lunatics being allowed access to any form communication.

I either steam share from my ultra bluepill cousin or pirate or some ultra bluepill friend gifts me something.

Already got mine OP.

The thing though is that the game's writers are clearly ignorant of what happens with that sort of thing regardless
Jihadists don't kill people because they're Good Muslim Boys who perfectly follow the religious laws and just want to do their best, they do it because they're not Good Muslim Boys, and going on a Jihad guarantees them automatic entry into their shit brown heaven no matter what they've done in their lives

tfw no friends or cousins that use steam.

Let's see what the user you quoted said

Now let's see your response

You quite literally stopped reading halfway through and answered with something unrelated. Just give up and admit you're a retard.

Is this what arguing with a Downie feels like?

It seems like a boring game, a repeating string of boring chores to fulfill some boring generic objectives to advanced the story.

you're better off just watching the cutscenes on youtube, because the gameplay seems like easy trash

i been doin this thang a long time and that webm hit hard

I didn't play HR and I'm not playing this one either.

Was that true for Deus Ex:HR as well? Never played it as I didn't trust them with the franchise plus I heard bad things after it was released.

I'll play it. Unfortunately I don't have a job nor any money at the moment so it'll have to be after it comes out.
Despite Holla Forums's "mah politic and lip sync" bullshit, I haven't seen a good reason not to try it. I think it looks pretty good.

this one?

You're right about that, of course.

In the Islamic world today though, these issues can be very complicated. There's Muslim scholars for example who don't like sex changes because they believe it goes against the Islamic injunction to not alter what God has created except as the shariah permits it. Meanwhile, in a country like Iran, which is run by fundamentalist mullahs, sex changes are provided by the government as means of deterring homosexuality. Saudi Arabia, since the 1970's, despite the fact that the Wahhabi clergy at first opposed the adoption of things like telephones and television, has seen the fastest and biggest importation and adoption of modern technology of probably any country in the world despite the fact that the official sect of the country patronized by the monarchy is the most rigid, literalist and puritanical of modern Muslim religious movements. Many more traditionally minded Muslim scholars believe that modern military technology is against Islamic ethics of war which usually say not to kill women, children or trees, but other Muslim intellectuals & politicians retort that the needs of Muslims countries to match the West require them to adopt the same modern military tech as the West and can't afford to go back to using primitive muskets & swords. And of course like you said, among jihadists, there is a tendency for these people to not be the most devout Muslims and to live debauched lifestyles before they decide to become mass murderers as a twisted form of penance.

But the writer seems like he may have just simplified things, either because it was easier and fit that tired cyberpunk trope of "religion hates cybernetics" or because he simply is ignorant of recent Islamic religious affairs and just assumes what the general view of Muslims would be of augmentations in this context which betrays a certain lack of knowledge and research on his part perhaps.

It really is reflective of reality.

*chip out

oh, you

Holla Forums's always had a hair trigger temper and been prone to outbursts over the most inane shit ya Goddamn newfag.

Invisible War as acceptable. Not nearly as good as the first but it scratches the same itch somewhat.

I'm going to pirate it and play it definitely.

Does it use Denuvo?

Yup

I give it 2 months minimum till it's cracked.

I fucking hate Denuvo so goddamn much.

FUCKING YOU FUCKING AUTISTS IS THE MUSIC STILL GOOD HOLY SHIT A MILLION THREADS AND NOT ONE OF YOU STUPID UNDERAGE FUCKS HAS TOLD ME IF I CAN HEAR THE SWEET SWEET SOUNDS OF MICHAEL MCCANN HOLY SHIT

People who wants answers should use punctuation.

Goddamn that hair looks fucking sick

Okay, is the music in dx:md as good as the music in dx:hr? keep in mind I really enjoyed the HR ost, and I'm hoping this is more of the same.

There's usually a lot of choice in Deus Ex games.

Can I choose to be a massive shitlord in this game?

It isn't even out yet, I just wanted to make a cuntish comment about punctuation.

More importantly is Malik's death cannon or not?

They dodged the question during their panel at PAX East, but in a way that made me think she's alive.

We can only hope then. Hope and wait.

NO, this it looks like we have to explain this in every thread augs are "working class people" they are not the rich. the Ads that you see make it look like that but they are just like the ads in real life. the Ads for herpes medication show middle class white people but we look know trailer trash are the ones that need that shit.

the rich don't need augs because they don't do any hard work. like people in construction would get augs from their job then work the payment off. remember at the end of HR. all of the gards and construction workers went crazy because they had augs. all of the rich fuckers (like your boss) were hiding when you got there.

she's dead if you listen to the commentary they talk about how much time they spent killing her off. there about 4 different ways she can get killed off.

unless this game has a save transfer she is dead as fuck

There was also some early concept that got leaked that suggested the ability to call Malik in for air support, so at least early on in the planning phase, she was supposed to be alive.

The fuck are you talking about? I don't remember any of that in the DXHR commentary.

Seeing how they diversity washed and uglied up the new female lead, I think it's probably best they forget about Malik.

Please no.

This is more hopeful at least.

True. Better she stay dead than get turned into some SJW mouthpiece. 'Just because my reproductive organs are on the inside I'm not a bad pilot' etc.

not sure tbh monica, human revolution was pleasantly surprising to me fam but it didn't quite scratch that itch fo yo boi nigga and dis new 1 i ain't been following cuz fuk em nycka nah.

but idk ya niggas know whassup?

Probably because Darrow's involvement being public knowledge is canon. Would be the most reasonable way to explain it without mirroring the BLM narrative.

It make no sense since the focus should be on investigating TYM (and nuking the Chinese) since they're the ones that made the chip.

Invisible War

I pre ordered and got the season pass.
Looks like fun. I earn enough to gamble on it.

Don't forget about the part where they have to be on drugs 24/7. Imagine half your population being heroine addicts.

All these people mourning Malik when the real loss is best boy Pritchard.

I-I just want him to be tsundere over the radio while he relays key mission info to me again ;_;

I actually only played HR recently… I can't imagine playing a sequel without Sarif and Pritchard… but as with Malik it's probably a blessing in disguise. Hell, if we are really lucky that shit about this not being the real Jensen will be true as well.

Yes, you will preorder Mankind Divided. Yes, you will augment your preorder

You seem pretty invested, user. I read the whole sentence, and answered his question: No, there are not "other kinds" of augs. You're retarded, go to bed.

Technically, a physical jihad can only be called for by a rightful caliph or the authoritative clergy. It's not like any idiot can just declare holy war anymore than any ordinary priest can call for a Crusade without some kind of papal approval. Of course, since the fall of the three major Muslim empires: The Ottoman empire, the Mughal Empire and the Persian Empires, it's a lot harder to know who has the authority to call for jihad. Though for most Sunni Muslims, al-Azhar is the central "vatican" of Sunni Islam (though these days it's competing against Saudi funded missionary schools)

Actually, islamic law divides the world into at least three spheres: Dar al-Islam, Dar al-Harb & Dar al-Sulh or Dar al-Ahd. There is also another fourth term which is sometimes used: Dar al-Kufr.

Dar al-Harb refers specifically to those lands which are seen as being in direct armed conflict with the authoritative Muslim leaders. Dar al-Sulh or al-Ahd translates into "House of Peace" or "House of Agreement" and is used by Muslim jurists to refer to those non-Muslims lands which have a treaty and/or trade agreement with Muslim countries and where Muslims are allowed to live in peace as religious minorities and where Muslim ambassadors reside without harassment. Sometimes though the House of Peace for one Muslim country is the House of War for another.

she died based on who you did or didn't take out before hand. she could have been killed off by 2 different people where they walk up and blow her brains out. she can also die by been burned to death when the VTOL if you take too long save her.

3 different ways

they must have really hated her

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

If that is done well, it could be really cool.

I bought the game because I have a job and loved HR to bits. I am also concerned about how little they have been showing off about the game. All this social justice stuff and 'mechanical apartheid' could be really awful if it is the focus and not a smaller part of a bigger conspiracy.

Hopefully its at least as good as HR.

I have never understood this meme.

This is the Holla Forums cycle. People hate Skyward Sword now, but when Breath of the Wild is out it'll suddenly be the best Zelda in years.

It's not a meme
It's how Nips say lol

instead of lololololololol
they just press wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Why?
Because Nips like seeing sprawling w's shoot across their NicoNico vids I guess

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I have a feeling people are blowing things out of proportion. I just hope that there will be more routes and opportunities to shape Jensen's views

It looks fun at least from the gameplay they've shown. Not that I can run it but I'd play it. Though I'd have to wait for a sale since games in my country are fucking expensive. And the Aus Lives shit didn't matter to me. Stop being triggered by this shit. The Western countries are not the only places bombarded with bullshit. Just punch the damn niggers if they start getting violent.

5postsly reminder that the writers were friendly to GG and that featuring politics in fiction is not the same as supporting them. Shills are trying to get fags to pester the devs.

Cuckadian devs exist solely to push propaganda I hate them and their jihad allies. Living off the back of a better nation like a parasite they will betray us for their insane religion.

I guess that isn't too surprising, given that a huge part of Human Revolution was about a dishonest and manipulative media outlet.

Reminder: Human Revolution had "Anonymous X" in it.

It was still a great game and I pre-ordered Mankind Divided

some people on this board are probably just easily triggered, especially when things don't fit neatly into their false dichotomies and when not every game features Trump descending from the sky to murder all the niggers, muslims and jews

stealing this technique

I'll probably be forced to wait until it's used and selling for 25 bucks at Gaystop.

I don't mind, cause I can only play it on PS4 and I don't feel like buying it new and possibly giving Sony a dollar.

CONFIRMED

“What happened in Human Revolution - the so-called ‘canon’ ending - is whatever you as a player did,” smiles Mary DeMarle, executive narrative director on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

“The outcome of that event was mass confusion. There's only three people in the world who know what message Adam Jensen sent out: Adam, Eliza, and you.”

Wait, but wasn't the point of ALL the endings (except the Kill URself Retard end) to choose which message would be SHOWN TO THE PUBLIC

THE WRITER OF BOTH GAMES FORGOT THE ENDING OF THE LAST GAME
THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

Source: pcgamesn.com/deus-ex-mankind-divided/deus-ex-human-revolution-canon-ending-mankind-divided-interview

these are good posts

Sounds more like they decided to make your decision not worth a fucking damn either way

They'll probably just say that the transmission either didn't work, or that it was lost in a sea of propaganda or confusion.

I'm gonna miss the shit out of Pritchard. He was the best character in HR, by far. I swear, they got some cranky IT guy somewhere who knows just how cranky he is to simply do a self-insert. Nigga is BOFH 2.0.

IF YOU PICKED THE KILL YOUR SELF ENDING DON'T BUY THE NEXT GAME.

Nice

You people are potentially intellectually retarded.

Read that line AGAIN

1. Macready immediately jumps to the conclusion it was jihadis (like a sane man would)
2. Adam points out the augmentation was MILITARY GRADE (not just something some rapefugees or jihadi Muslims could easily get without help )
3. Body augmentation goes against Muslim beliefs

meaning what, kids?

ADAM JENSEN ADMITS THAT JIHAD DOES *NOT* GO AGAINST MUSLIM BELIEFS
To Adam, the terrorists could not be jihadists because they were augmented, and Muslims (apparently) refuse to be augmented. Muslims cannot be the terrorists this time because they were augmented. If they were NOT augmented then it would be a possibility. Why?
Because explosions and jihadi go like peanut butter and chocolate, and jihad and Muslims go together like Islam and Islamic beliefs

How did none of you catch this? This is a great line with good assessment work.

"Mechanical Apartheid" and "Augs Lives Matter" however…

If you want to be pointlessly optimistic, perhaps they're writing some balanced critique and are being quiet because they don't want the SJW outrage to ruin any week 1 sales

Sounds about right. So essentially what user said

Sounds like suicide may be the only narratively consistent option

Mechanical Apartheid was written by a black dude, so he's going to come at it from a more personal perspective instead of the mainstream narrative. Look for subtle differences.

Aug Lives Matter: As I said earlier, the concept art was drafted before BLM even existed. It's life imitating art.

I highly doubt that. HIGHLY doubt that.
But even so, hopefully it turns out to be just as subversive and confused as BLM. It'd be great information for anyone with sanity in their skull, not like the BLM people would know enough to be upset at that blunt reality anyway.

Pic related.

Met him briefly at PAX after the panel. Awesome guy, would love to grab drinks with him sometime, shoot the shit, and laugh as he does Jensen lines.

It seems like instead of projecting onto this game to make it seem like SJW propaganda, you're now set to argue that this game is red pilled or some shit to justify your getting it despite your political views.

The game only takes place 13 years from now and the whole context is a situation of serious political strife and international terrorism surrounding controversial technology. The game tacitly acknowledging that within this context that there could be Muslim terrorist attacks just as there are now isn't any kind of statement against the Muslim religion anymore than the game having nefarious and more powerful forces at work behind what appears to be a Muslim terrorist attack means the game is pro-Muslim propaganda.

I don't get why the SJW are getting so buttflustered over Aug lives matter, if these events happened in our world we all know this would be the term they would use, just look how many people use "gate" as a suffix when a scandal happens. Humans are pretty unimaginative.

yeah muslims don't get tattoos and shit.
Its not saying they're peaceful, fucking summer fags.

Religion of pieces!

It's actually hilarious that both SJWs and Holla Forumspol/ are angry about it. We have no idea how it's going to be handled, and yet the SJWs think it's mocking BLM (especially since the game will give you some sort of choice) and Holla Forums thinks it's supportive of the BLM/SJW rhetoric.

This is how you know you share a board with idiots.

I'm only skeptical because the whole crux of the last game's plot involved GLOBAL WARMING
So, yeah, liberal retardation is not out of bounds for this team.

That said, it may be pretty evenly done, which would be the best we could hope for I guess (better if it was truthful instead of "balanced").

Who knows? All I know is
No Malik no buy

YOUNG MEN, RUNNING THE BOARD

Really though, I think it's the pervasive contrarian nature of this place. I can't blame them, I'm just as guilty of with regards to other games. I just overly enjoyed DXHR, and have a turboboner for all things cyberpunk. Not entirely sure if or when I'm going to buy, but I try to follow the game closely, and I think it'll be decent - I just don't know if it'll be $60 of decent.

Panchea was more than just global warming, it was massive PR for pro-augs since it was entirely built by an augmented workforce, it was feared that it might cause climate change that could destroy earth, and it was undoubtedly something that the Illuminati kept a tight grip on. Even the talkshow guy on the radio calls it out, saying that global warming is a hoax and Panchea is a money scheme - and with this game being all about conspiracy theories, he's probably right.

On top of that, you have to take into account that every bit of it is science fiction. Cyberpunk is universally near-present scifi, but scifi nevertheless. DX likes to mess with your perception of events, so it's almost impossible to tell what's actually going on with it. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of reveal in DXMD, and even less surprised if it created more questions than it answered.

Ah, the Invisible War method.

One agenda sees you as the ultimate source of evil that needs to be suppressed or exterminated to bring about a utopia. The other agenda sees you as fundamentally a source of good that needs to be strengthened and disciplined to bring about a golden age. Here you sit, pretending these goals are equal. You are either insane or not one of us.

The marketing for HR was mostly focused on establishing the setting and giving sneak peeks at the plotline. On the other hand, all of their marketing for MD has focused on how NEW AND AWESOME AND BLAM PEW PEW POW DUBSTEP Jensen's new augs are. It's starting to remind of any other bland consolized FPS, like Bioshock. In my opinion the new augs make the game look too fucking easy. I have pretty much no hope for it.

How about some early access no commentary Let's Play footage?

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, though a bit more cautious with my optimism. Holla Forums is, by design, going to appeal to contrarians, and much like redditors and normalfags are eager to be entertained, some contrarians are just looking for anything to vindicate their doubts. Whether it's fair or genuine is a coincidence.

I stopped following the marketing once I saw that the conversations were still in the game. Those were the best parts of HR and that they still find a place for those gives me confidence

PRITCHARD CONFIRMED ALIVE
but probably not appearing in the game

CHINESE BOUGHT UP SERIF while he was in the hospital (surviving an explosion?) somehow

Serif has a new VA that sounds like he's doing his best impression of the original VA

the conversation animations are so fucking bad holy shit, its like everybody has tourettes

And you probably didn't even see the one before it, where the kid is calmly asking them to shoot him instead of beheading him and they laugh in his face

I don't get why people fling so much shit over Augs Lives Matter, it sounds like your everyday political slogan and even if there's a movement with similar name I don't give a fuck about it, I want Holla Forumsideogames not some unrelated crap. Another thing if they actually made a movement with that name to push some agenda, but I've seen none of that yet

So in an age where all of the previous games actual conspiracies proved to be worked on or somewhat true in real life. In a time where elites are actually crapping on people, rigging votes, openly replace governments and does weird rituals and openly admit to conspiracy (The bilderberg-meetings).

What turn does the nr. 1 conspiracy-game go?

The other fucking way, are they literally this stupid? Alex Jones got like a million subscribers or something. He has had what could be the next president on the frickin' show.

What does the game that deals with like all the conspiracies ever conconcted into one big story? Some bs apartheid-storyline. Which they obviously never understood since they will never read the case of the ones upholding the apartheid. It's so shallow and dumb.

Play not buy

what the fuck do you want?

They went the Bioware route

Upgrading graphics
Keeping the same wire-frame animations

FOUND THE GAME'S ENDING
Is there just this one?

Wew lad

shills my friends, maybe some goons are made because they aren't portrayed as perfect little angels and they are portrayed with a sense of reality
BLM is actually really fucking salty about this and its hilarious