The Emprah incapacitates himself

archive.is/dOka9

TRUMP MAY HAVE ACCIDENTALLY HIS EYESIGHT

Any esoteric-types on Holla Forums better be praying to kek that our beloved president didn't accidentally give the bucks in congress an excuse to use the 25th amendment because of blindness

Other urls found in this thread:

solarhealing.com/process/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

autocorrect blows, meant to say "cucks in congress"

Top Kek.

Either this guy is literally retarded or just doesn't give a fuck.

I did it too tbh, gave me loosh.

Where in the article does it say that Trump incapcitated himself? I looked right at the sun today during the eclipse for a few moments, didn't notice anything different that the normal side effects from staring directly at the sun.

your thread is shit.

The reason staring at an eclipse is dangerous is because you perceive it as being less harsh, causing you to be more comfortable staring at it longer, which you are likely to do because it's a rare phenomenon. Just because the moon is in front of it doesn't make the suns rays magically more dangerous. It does the same amount of damage it normally does. Stealing a quick glance at the sun during an eclipse won't do any more than it would on any other day.

Pic related you colossal faggot.

/thread

WRONG. You don't need protective eyewear to safely look at a total solar eclipse. Judging by the fact he's not even squinting he obviously looked at it during or very near the total eclipse phase.

That or he's the hardest motherfucker to ever live.

I stared at it with and without sunglasses for about 20 minutes on and off. My left eye is a bit tingly but it seems like i can see better now. Im sitting outsdie looking at a pine forest about 50 feet away and I can see every grove in the bark.

Where we're going, we don't need eyes to see.

Requesting "The Virgin Eclipse viewer" using jewish sold eye-protection vs Trump "chad" eclipse viewer staring right at it.

I don't see any reason why taking a brief look at the solar eclipse for a moment should be more dangerous than under normal conditions. Yes, you shouldn't stare for an hour directly at the sun but looking for 2 or 3 seconds won't inflict any damage as far as I know. I'm not a physicist though.

Was this picture in D.C., then it wasn't in the totality zone. Also, the picture is too bright to have been even near totality. Where I live, the sun was 97% obscured at peak and everything dropped to dim gray very briefly.

That meme started as a psyop and we should not continue it.

DO YOU SEE?!

that meme along with pink wojak are done by non-anons

what the chad one? it works for our purposes

did anyone else notice that when you stare at it unprotected it eventually feels like the light of the sun is growing closer to you until it wraps around you?

BASK IN HIS GLORY

user it's a reddit meme. delete all of the ones you have saved, it was never funny

You know, this is a common side effect (sharper vision) reported among those who charged plasma devices inspired by Tesla's designs.

How is it a psy-op, it seems to work very well for what we need. It always portrays the most retarded way of doing things as chad and generalized things that most people do as virgin, thereby devaluing the words themselves. Frankly I think we need to devalue these words, they've entered the lexicon of a lot of nu-Holla Forums, but they're originally from /r9/k and therefore completely toxic.

D&C in action

Because they have to drag anything out to keep the normalfags from talking about the rampant leftist destruction brought about by antifa.
>posting something from such a pozzed show
Season 1 was okay but holy shit did the jews really do a number on that show.

1 and 1 suddenly, hmm
By the way, stop posting pictures of yourself b6ba7f
Besides, the memes actually portray sad beta-tier actions as virgin, but exaggerated crap as chad. Quite shitty
Sage for offtopic, filtering (1) and co

GETOUT

Maybe he's just at work user. Do you, cultured non-white, know what work is? :^)

In that case, Trump confirmed for invincible Nazi superman

holy shit, my sides

lel. Also checking that ID.

TWO SUNS!

kek, i love these

I love this madman.

>the (((media))) can't even talk about the most important solar eclipse in decades without somehow making it about Trump

You're the Harvester?!?!?!

Yes, headlines like that really are fucking gay

TGEoM doesn't look at the sun, sun should wear protective eyeglasses when it looks at him.

OH MY GOD TWO SCOOOOOOOPS OF [email protected]/* */ IMPEACH NOW!!!!

Looks like THEY found a way to trash Trump.

I looked for a second. Now I've got a headache.

Trump looked at the sun! IMPEACH!!! IMPEACH!!!!!!!!

shitskin
i have euro-brown eyes and looking did nothing

Trump is so fucking alpha he just looks at the sun and doesn't give a fuck

The sun ain't got shit on Trump, nigger got so scared he hid behind the moon

is he looking in the direction of the sun? would be funny if he was looking at a random cloud or something that was no where near the sun.

And now I don't feel so angry. Thank you, user., thank you.

It's clearly nowhere near totality in the eclipse, retard. But it's plenty possible to glance at the sun real fast, and be able to see the eclipse without glasses. You just have to not stare into it like a retard.

You guys are mean here. What's wrong?

Just bantz user, although maybe it sounds meaner because of punctuation
Don't worry, just praise kek

Clickbait bullshit, kill yourself

you do not belong here

(1)
He's just a cuckchan nigger or something who needs to lurk. You are jewish.

Got you covered

FAKE NEWS
Trump saw McCain and was using his eyes to reflect the sun into McCain's eyes.

I love how desperate these kikes are, that they are now resorting to claiming the President blinded himself

10/10

reverse the order you twat

you also do not belong here for defending newfags

He showed me through his eyes

asses and elbows, is that you? get your little faggot face outta here before you go back to homosexuality

Establish the ZOG, promise Palestine to both sides - kek, Jewish militia terror groups bomb British out of Israel, behold the homeland!

monumental

Perfect meme material overall, good shots user.

dubs checked

DRUMPF WENT WAY TOO FAR THIS TIME, IT'S THE LAST THING HE'LL SEE BEFORE BEING IMPEACHED!!!

Did someone flash him some tits?

The eclipse happened because the sun needs protection to watch Trump

Needs work, but I have shit to do

Nah, he's got his safety squints on, he's fine.

It still looks pretty good user. Nice start

the eclipse shape must've reminded them of what two scoops of icecream look like

Man, can someone just pop the guy's ass and put someone in his place who doesn't act like a plant trying to ensure a dem victory in 2020

(1)
Shall I use jewgle translate so you can read it in hebrew? I'm sure you can't understand me otherwise

YOU CAN'T DO THIS ==DAAAAAAAHHHHNUUULD MUMMMMPFFF.==

FIRST YOU GET TWOOOOO SCOOOOPS!

THEN YOU GET UNFILTERED SUNSHINE?!

YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Exactly user, exactly. PTSD triggered in the kike minds

oh god damn, nice

DRIBBLY FRUMP!

decent bants from barstool tbh

AAH I HATE LEFTY NEWSPEAK. LITERALLY LITERALLY LITERALLY!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kek, this could be a great template

Removed some black bars that remained from YouTube screenshots.

Corrupting their attempts at memes and making them our own is what we exist to do, user.

Those images are fake news, he barely even looks for a half a second. See the video. >10465074

checked
may as well use this image for first checking

Way ahead of you!

I believe it, but nor do I care. The ones saying he won a staring contest with the sun are awesome.

Damn, she's fine

Someone should make a Trump version of this

Excellence

This has potential.

That second one gives me a 'some of you are ok, don't go to the eclipse tomorrow' vibe.

Goddamn I love our autistic prince.

Alright if this makes the media in Slovenija, I will know they have completely gone insane.
People love Trump, Melanija and Barron

but there is one journalist that is for 2 years relentlessly trying to media assasinate him. her name is Kaja Sajovic
Have fun

^ kike

autistic and aesthetic
is this the master race mode?

Daily reminder that Sungazing actually works. The key is taking it really slowly at the beginning, just 5 seconds a day for a week, only at dusk-twilight.

solarhealing.com/process/

he had to make sure there where no other sun's to look at.

It's really not that big of a deal I looked, if you look for a split second, the warnings are primarily for the low IQ who'll just be mesmerized and stare for over the 30 second limit.

Loving this thread!

Not buying this shit for one second.

plebbitors actually believe this.

That image is so christcuck.

Post tits or gfto

It just werks. Just don't look at the sun when it's noon or afternoon, that's an easy way to win the Darwin's award.

But… media said it was blinding. We all looked through retard glasses and Trump is not even blind.

HOW MANY OTHER THINGS DID MEDIA LIE ABOUT?

Nigger. That site gives no sources to any of the claims it makes. I like the sun but I cannot grasp why staring in it will fucking help, placebo is a thing too.

There is, indeed, no religion higher than truth.
Theosophy should be looked into by anyone looking to edify - simply, it is the personal search for and interpretation of divine truth.
But no fuck off with that sungazing shit or sauce it up
sage for off topic

No need for sources when it just works.

A rope around your neck and making you trip will help even better.

I did the same thing. I looked directly at the eclipse without blinking for over 10 minutes. My eyesight is the same if not better.

No need to be this acid, trust the trips. 5 seconds a day, only at dusk.
Thanks me later.

You're a nigger. It only works for niggers.

So does this mean that trump is truly the Head Nigger In Charge?

These pictures are always fucking funny, but what's the story, or, scoop to say behind them?
Is this related to this retarded ((( Ben and Jerries ))) thing from some time ago?
I'm a Deutschbag so I am not always fully up to date with this kind of shit.

Saying it works for niggers is giving credit to muh melanin nigger ramblings. Checkmate, nigger-promoter.

Thanks for the upvote Reddit

Nevermind, I went the pleb route and know it all now.

Trump quite obviously killed so many niggers that his soul is already in heaven.

Niggers have the super-power of chimps. Climbing trees, they can't get hurt if they fall out of them, they can't get HIV, so they don't need condoms, they can stare at the sun for hours without harm. This is how it works, user.

The Huffington Paint is being reasonable? What the hell has this world come to?

Fucking idiot losers with money. That's the only reason any of those stupid shit tier "journalists" have any credibility. The trash they are is not noticed, because they're rich and arrogant. By my god are they goddamn stupid. Fuck are they stupid. Stupid stupid fucking shit tire garbage.

WHERE WE'RE GOING, WE DON'T NEED EYES TO SEE

It's too late, nigger-promoter, you have been caught red-handed in the act of promoting niggers like the nigger-promoter that you are.

You're fucking stupid. You know that? You're stupid as a nigger, that's what you are. You left off the >> because you're a goddamn nigger. Niggers have chip superpowers, after a fashion, for example, they don't need condoms to avoid getting HIV. Also, they can't be arrested for raping anybody, and that's a fact. But wow are you fucking stupid.

McCain should have stared deeply into it because he won't be seeing much light for long, might as well damage his eye sight.

That is one aryan ass. Mirin no homo.

Nah, the problem is if you look at it during the total phase, and as your pupils are dilated, suddenly the light of the sun appears from behind the moon and strikes you before you can react. Then you can damage your eyes for sure.

Nice.

Which is only a big deal if you're on drugs or go outside only minutes before the eclipse. If you're outside your pupils are already dilated enough that it doesn't fucking matter.

Top-notch Terry.

(((shit, dude)))

No because the
you're talking about is less than 1% of the sun's disk being revealed in the first second which is plenty of time for the pupil to react.
If that could damage the eye then staring at a 10W incandescent lightbulb would to.

Fucking CIA niggers get off my board.

cuckchan e-celeb bullshit, you faggots are worse than MSM

so what? The moon being in the way doesn't turn the sun into a death ray. It's just as damaging as yesterday or tomorrow. You only need the glasses if you want to see it in any kind of definition, or look at it for several minutes like a fucking nerd.

this is super fashwave btw

MY VISION IS AUGMENTED

You didn't hear? Looking at any light causes permanent blindness. Humans evolved in total darkness.

sage and report slidethread. It's perfectly safe to look at the total eclipse as the moon covers the sun. I did.

I really hope this isn't an official word in the english language.

yuppie - young urban professional, most likely educated in (((ivy league))) institution, probably well-connected to the judeo-masonic elites, at a minimum sympathetic to their causes
unrestrained capitalism - the vector through which (((central banking))) and (((usury))) are spread, those who succeed in capitalism are either sympathetic to the causes of the jedeo-masonic elites or are the judeo-masonic elites.

Nice doublespeak.

nice double dubs. i'd rather just call it aesthetics

well, I replied, enjoy the (you)

Come on

perfection

Exactly. It's a perfect movie.

I hope Trump has taught him humility, growing up to be a spoiled brat that never learned he can't have anything he wants is a path straight into the clutches of SJWs.

This meme has a great deal of potential.

These things make themselves

TRUMP ANNOUNCING MEME JIHAD

hahahahaha

checkem

cleaner version

perfect

Checked

Observe get

Saved.

Go to hell you kike faggot. Theosophy IS the religion of the elites coupled with the kabbalah.

fucking lmao

PRAISE THE SUN, BROS

SUPER POWERS

user, the placebo effect is what happens when individuals with latent magical powers unconsciously meme health upon themselves. It's how we will sort the wheat from the chaff in the coming magi war.

Wew lads.

Nice gif. I'll have to tell the queen about it when I go back to take care of the larvae.

Severely underrated.

praising a jew is not acceptable, even ironically. kill yourself and the rest of your israeli countrymen

It's not a reddit meme. It looks like it's straight out of /r9k/. The "virgin walk" was already a term for a long time before it got turned into this meme describing it, which clearly is the origin of the "chad" as an exact opposite, each of his characteristics being direct counterpoints to the virgin. It's exactly the kind of meme /r9k/, or possibly /fa/, would produce - I have no idea if it's popular on reddit but it's too natural an evolution and too cynical of a humor to have ever originated there.

Is this some insider joke? It's common knowledge in natural eyesight circles (Bates etc.) that controlled and moderate sungazing is an excellent way for vision improvement. Just don't stare for minutes at a time and do it only at dawn or dusk. It's not some arcane secret. Try it, it just works™.

(check)
This. Hate those pseudo-scientific faggots who can't follow the empirical method for themselves and need everything spoonfed.

Nice.

There is literally nothing wrong with looking at an eclipse for a short time.

Replace the sign with moreshit anime

That sums me up perfectly way back in my anti-social days.

Hey, wtf, tyrone? Is that supposed to be me?

Luckiest kid on the planet.

Top fucking Kek.

Spet ti :D

THE UNDISPUTED LITERAL ABSOLUTE MADMAN STRIKES AGAIN

its and r9k meme from 2013 I find it funny because I see betas do it everyday

oh shit, checked

You believe the boogieman under your bed is real too, don't you?

Nice work user.
Simplified to Twitter format + max. res blank

Best timeline!

self check

#winning version

Oh god this thread cheered me up. Thanks bros.

Staring at an eclipse during totality isn't dangerous, the danger is in the fact that people will look up at it every 5 minutes waiting for it to start so you have to tell them "don't look," least their feeble plebeian wit causes them to get an image the sun burned into their vision. You can actually look directly at the sun for a decent amount of time without issue.

At this point I'm starting to believe the presidency is just his retirement plan:
>surrounded by (((them)))
>kids marry (((them)))
>they aren't accept as (((them)))
>become president and be hated by (((them)))
>Ivanka constantly acts as the savior of (((them))) and in contrast becomes accepted

Probably to prove (((fake news))) was making up lies about the sun.

Jew mods deleting all posts from ip

Solar contacts.

I can dream, can't I?

go away cuck/pol/

Don't let your dreams be dreams. Meme your dreams to reality.

TipTopKek I was hearing some radio station kvetching about this tweet earlier today.

I fucking love this guy, hes literally the world leader in shitposting. Not even the aussies can compete. Praise Kek for this wild timeline.

Another Jew lie. My son and I looked right at the eclipse, I counted down from 115 to zero, and five seconds later we saw the diamond ring effect through regular sunglasses.

Seriously, you can look directly at the Sun for several seconds. Stop it when it starts to hurt, and wait for the afterimage to fade before you do it again.

Reminder Jews hate nature, and the only miracles they approve of involve smiting their tribal enemies. A true miracle of nature is something the goyim have to be scared away from.

Also, Trump is forever evil in everything he does. If he'd used one of those faggot pinhole eclipse viewers, he'd have been called out for not recycling it.

Shit thread. Die.

Try staring at the sun on DMT