What would you change, Holla Forums?

What would you change, Holla Forums?

I would ask why were are pulling a Super Mario All Stars but with less value.

Add an endgame.

Add more pokemon

Remake this instead

Add battle frontier and the rest of the Emerald content

These. What's the point of a remake if you're not going to even feature all the content from the original or it's upgraded edition.?

6v6 RANDOMS

THAT'S ALL I GOD DAMN ASK FOR

6v6

NOT 3v3

NOT TRIPLES

6v6 RANDOMS YOU GOD DAMN COCKSUCKERS

Beg for Game Freak to hire some better programmers first.

Holy shit you fucking faggots don't even know what 6v6 is anymore do you? It's not sextuples it's literally the default mode of battle for every single god damn Pokemon game since the very first ones.

#v# always stood for how many pokemon in the active battle, never for how many pokemon were in the party.

You're literally retarded. 3v3 has always meant one pokemon at a time, 3 pokemon in a party. Otherwise you're playing TRIPLES and they're called TRIPLES because TRIPLES are not 3v3.

New gameplay mechanics so it plays at least somewhat differently than the earlier games.

Nothing can be done to make it better, gen 3 is inherently shit.

Press turn mechanics when?

That's what mega evolution was

The first gen was the best.

give lucario a hug

Gen 4 is the best, get fucked.

More battles with trainers who actually know what they're doing (especially the Victory Road, they are trainers who have gotten every badge and, like you, aim for the League), gym rematches, much much MUCH more post-game content, and that difficulty choice people were asking for since it was done in BW2.

Oh, and bring the shinies' usefulness back as it was in GSC (nearly max IV guaranteed, perhaps with an useful tutor move as a bonus), with the eventual possibility of several shiny colors instead of one, that might make them more interesting and useful. They're just palette swaps as it is.

>add post game content where you go to Orre and fight some tournaments in their new Colosseum with a final battle against Pokemon Trainer Wes in a double battle

Pick a different gen.

Frontier, Pokeseals, remove Zinnia, remove Mega Sableye

Remake this, add more cool locations. Like atolls full of Corsola and shit. Make the game more harder, and make all the Pokemon catchable in the game. Give an actual reward to a person with all 721 Pokemon. Have sidequests with various "important" trainers and gym leaders, give them more of a personality. Make the story/script more "interesting" without making it some autistic faggot's edgy fanfiction.

Bring back following Pokemon, better radio stations, and trainer customization and give male characters more fucking clothes options. Change the types of some Pokemon and buff some shit-tier poges that are pretty cool like Dunsparce, Ariados, Carnivine, Masquerain, etc.

And make Mega Lilligant a thing.

I would not remake a game that still plays perfectly well.

FR/LG didn't have any of the content added to Yellow version

This. Unless they remake Colosseum / Gale of Darkness, in which case it's fine.

Make a new game instead of rehashes.

I would have never released it, because it was the shittiest pokemon game in years and a massive disappointment.

That girl looks familiar

I would say to have no released it until AFTER Sun/Moon, the X/Y engine is all sorts of fucked up. It really killed my entire experience, and it wouldn't remove the taste from the 6th gen out of my mouth. The general UI also feels like dogshit, I remeber how swift and sharp it felt in Black2/White2, then they went with the bouncy effect every time you chose something, whose fucking idea was that? This gen has been NOTHING but a clusterfuck.

The music doesn't help either, all the songs were made in a fucking Mac program for gods sake, game freak doesn't give a shit though, they know it's gonna make money. So fuck you, you dumbass. Thank god for pirating.

Heartgold/Soulsilver is still the best remake and the last Pokemon games I've actually, legally bought. Fuck this gen, I'm cautiously optimistic with sun and moon though. It seems every time a new handheld releases, it takes at least one gen to suffer to make a better one. Diamond and pearl was iffy with the general engine, say what you want about Black and White, but it was Definetly more optimized than D/P.

*not released it

It looks like the fucking sex in HD.

I agree

Remove Mega forms entirely, give us back battle Frontier, hire someone who can fucking program to get rid of the frame drops in battles, and more trainer customization.

Yellow version wasn't really a third game in the same way as Crystal, Emerald, or Platinum. It was mostly a tie-in with the anime, hence the emphasis on Pikachu.

The ability to actually pick someone other than May/Brandon during the end of Delta Emerald episode.

There is nothing wrong with megas. Some are bad designs just like every other pokemon design.
ORAS lacks too much to type at 1 AM

I would add about 100% less niggers

Just cut the bullshit, make a barebones stadium game for the 3DS, with various options to play 'league rules' meaning you can do shit like indigo league for gen 1 pokemon only, Silver league for gen 2 and so on for each gen. Include the same type of shit from stadium 1 and 2 with mini games,quick battles and Gameboy tower now functions as a way to port shit from the RBY 3DS versions, with online battling/minigames.

Pretty much this, plus the Sevii islands for good measure.

And add back in the VS Seeker (I know it'd be redundant in an Emerald remake due to the match call shit, but this is less random), Shiny Radar and difficulty options. OH AND PUT BACK IN THE FUCKING GAME CORNER HOLY SHIT.

Tfw the time comes to remake D/P they wont do a Pt remake and we'll never see all that cool shit like the distortion world in full 3D, we'll never see the Sinnoh battle frontier again,

1) Post game beyond the Delta Episode. Battle Frontier was a great thing and the neat gimmicks gives a new way of think about the battles
2) Bring back hard mode. Ideally I'd like to see a hard mode and an extra hard mode. Extra Hard mode removes the Latias/Latios event, removes mega-evolution until post game, removes the national dex until post game and forces the player to consider EV training their pokemon.
3) Slow down the surf speed. Yeah I hate the hundreds of tentacools and shit but to fix that you could either have it so that pokemon only spawn in deep waters (Where you can use Dive or something) or just lower the encounter rate. Being able to surf from Lillycove to Mossdeep in 10 seconds makes the world seem fucking tiny and doesn't give players much room to explore the area.
4) Buff the fucking shitmons or give them Megas rather than whatever is popular.
4-B) Although this should've been implemented in X/Y, Mega Evolutions should be a Risk-Reward kind of thing rather than Instant power boost. Take Abomnasnow for example, in exchange for a Solid boost in Attack and Sp.Attack, it takes a huge cut to it's speed meaning that it can be easily revenge KO'd, thus giving a risk and reward for using Mega Abomnasnow. Most Mega Evolutions are just straight upgrades with little strategic implications other than losing item support.
5) Gym rematches and give them Mega Evolutions. Also give their signatures Mega Evolutions.
Mega Probopass/Hariyama/Torkoal and Wailord when?

throw it in the garbage and make another pokémon pinball game, pokémon is only good when it's not dragon quest bullshit

Make a direct sequel to hear gold and soul silver, give people the opportunity to explore the old regions, only bother expanding on the pokemon from gen 1 and 2 for the new gen, take inspiration from the anime to add more locations to the old map, add smaller sidequests events that aren't related to gyms to prolong gameplay, don't add any incredibly powerful legendaries and only give one mediocre legendary to the player once they finished the game, make the player a smaller cog in a big machine by not having them be the center or every event.

That's it. This would make a 100% better pokemon game

give may bigger tits

Pretty much.

Which was what besides walking Pikachu and the surfing minigame?

Fuck off, casual scum

Fuck off casual

Fuck off nostalgiafag

Fuck off mayfag

Wait, is ORAS that disappointing? I was hoping on getting it since I loved the shit out of Gen 3.

Looks like I'm safe just emulating Emerald and replaying that for the 4th time.

They completely destroy any hope the game has of ever having a balanced metagame.

I'd nuke Hoenn (and its pokemon) and forget it existed

Except they don't, retard.

more like this pls

Find it yourself, you underaged faggot

Megas are shark jumping cancer.

wow rude

Of course it would be a fag with a shitran kagayra reaction image

Except they aren't, retard

This tbh.

Also since you're pretty bad a this, a little tip. This board has IDs, so if you're gonna come into a thread and do nothing but aggressively and baselessly insult people you're just gonna out yourself really easily. If you want to blend in more, start with some actual discussion with more moderate opinions and slowly transition into calling people dumb for having wrong opinions. Hope this helps. :^)

B-but it's a fun game!

I know we have IDs, you stupid fucking newfag.

Except it doesn't. Showdown is for casuals.

What I would change:
ADD THE FUCKING BATTLE FRONTIER

Except Pokemon Showdown has exactly the same mechanics as the main games. The only difference is Smogon's shitty tier system, which is only liked by hardcore autistic children who don't like actual strategy.

Did you not see the pokemon world championships that just finished a few hours ago? This is the shit that happens when you don't have things like tiers in place to keep shit in check. It's far from perfect but it's sure as fuck better than literally every team having both primal groudon and kyogre along with 1 of 3 dumb megas.

Both of you are fucking retarded for complaining about shit you don't understand

Ubers is and has been free of Smogon's tiers.

TheUltimateKoopa, pls go.

You'll be fine, unless you wanted a Battle Frontier. Then you'll be fine until you beat the Elite Four.

literallywho

Ubers is a smogon tier, retard

Do you think Flannery is the most fuckable gym leader?

Or maybe Misty?

Never make it and actually finish x n y

Neither of them, especially with that garbage artwork of Flannery that underaged faggots always post. The answer to your question is and will always be Clair.

Mate 4/5 of those images are trash.

Except they aren't, considering your shit taste. Nice fucking jpg, btw.

would you through the bike shorts?

Johtoshitters pls go

It's shit. All shit.

durr hurr no shit, it's a joke

You should probably kill yourself

stop taking the bait, its that one autist

No, I am that one autist

I would

Instead of wasting their time trying to recreate the absolute worst fucking pokemon game, i'd tell them to remake Diamond/pearl

All the game needs is the following

-Slightly bigger challenge

-An endgame

there, now its perfect

No matter how much you whine, faggot, Senran isn't going anywhere. Vive la Life/Hometown.