Christopher Columbus monument destroyed

The oldest Columbus monument in the nation was vandalized by antifa last night. Smashed with hammers.

It was 225 years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

aish.com/jw/s/Christopher-Columbus-Secret-Jew.html?mobile=yes
palmbeachpost.com/news/crime–law/update-confederate-monument-west-palm-cemetery-vandalized/Va9o3zbBryBOkAMu3rPshK/
archive.fo/wozbF
youtube.com/watch?v=5J_scVMWFG8
tearthemalldown.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep pushing fucks, make even normalfags hate your guts. Make an actual Fascist group rise up to fight you again.

That's fucking terrible but Christopher Columbus was a Jew who was looking for a faster water route to further scam people.

When do they burn down the white house and topple the washington memorial?

How's that impeach meme coming along, kikes?

good. the media always cucks for the left the left always eats its own image with its inevitable purity spiraling and accelerationism. I hope they start attacking washington monuments so they can jump the shark again in the eyes of the public once the media is unable to defend their actions.

Well they just pissed off some Jews and Masons.

don't they accuse him of having been a christian fundamentalist?

Probably a few wiseguys too.

Columbus was not a jew nor a secret jew, but his journey was massively accompanied by secret jews. This was following the completion of the 700~ year reconquista where the traitor jews were forced to convert to Christianity for their betrayal, most were still secret jews.

Learn from history; genocide them all.

Columbus was Jewish.

Pic related.

After Trump gets censured tomorrow, it won't matter anymore. The Emperor has no clothes, and none of the Senators are inclined to keep quiet about it anymore.

cen·sure
ˈsen(t)SHər/
verb
verb: censure; 3rd person present: censures; past tense: censured; past participle: censured; gerund or present participle: censuring

express severe disapproval of (someone or something), typically in a formal statement.

It means more than just that, right? I mean, they've been censuring for a while now.

aish.com/jw/s/Christopher-Columbus-Secret-Jew.html?mobile=yes

The shill in this thread claiming he's not a jew, go fuck yourself.

THE MEMES ARE TAKING OVER!
Now all they need to do, is start attacking Lincoln statues.

Funny how no one was angry until the Jews told them to be.

I'll quote from the (((Goldwater))), given their ad just popped up on the subject because I don't have adblock on this browser.

Very soon that will transpire.

The Washington and Lincoln Memorials will be demolished in your lifetime.
Cap this post.

That might actually start a civil war.

Further info from wikiJew:

this too
Confederate monument at West Palm cemetery vandalized
palmbeachpost.com/news/crime–law/update-confederate-monument-west-palm-cemetery-vandalized/Va9o3zbBryBOkAMu3rPshK/
archive.fo/wozbF

Every normie I've told about this or shared that video with is completely disgusted. Regardless of what you think about Christopher Columbus, meming the shit out of this and making the video of them doing it go viral will do a lot of good if you want to turn the normies against antifa.

ANTIFA creating more jobs? Armed security for monuments across the nation. Happened in NatSoc Germany.

Wouldn't that just be a shame…

Communists sure love erasing history.

Smithsonian on death watch.

The president is doing some sort of address to the nation.

Think he will bring up the alt-left destroying multi-century old monuments? I was wondering what this sudden announcement was about, and then I saw this thread.

soon

If they disagree with colonialism so much, why don't they leave America?

Knights of Columbus will activate.

They already did that, actually.

mwahahaHAHA yess. yeeEEESSSS.

same reason africans don't go back to africa.
Gibs > Oppression

Sure you want to get behind that idea?

Normal fags are starting to hate them.

And let's cheer them on for it. Let's ruin Lincoln's nigger loving legacy.

They burned a Lincoln bust in Chicago user.

They spray painted the Lincoln memorial last week in DC with "Fuck Laws"

Yea I know he wanted to send them back or whatever, and that the war was over other things. But he made slavery an issue to increase popular support for his very unpopular war. He sent white men to die to help the negro, and this is ultimately how they thank us for that. Never again.

I looked at the other videos on that channel and one of them lo and behold was of two Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=5J_scVMWFG8

Nice ID's!

No, please, stop. The humanity.

The moon is a Jew!

For how many decades have right-wing sissies said this and have actually done nothing? You're all passive little bitches pushing back your day of le rope.

Columbus was italian, you fucking nigger

Never post on Holla Forums again you lying, jewish spawn! You post LIES to comfort your own dreaded reality!

Are you retarded? He was an incredibly useless president, sure, but have you ever even read anything he's said?

1492 He sailed the ocean blue. Queen Isabella kicked out the Jews in Spain the same year.

So, with this video as evidence, how many of you are reporting it to any sort of authorities? You're gonna wait for you now-blind Gawd Emprah to maybe say a few words before he gets neutered tomorrow? You lads have a plan, some means of actually finding and beating these ANTIFA faggots to death? No? Gonna keep taking it in the ass and claiming victory? Okay.

Holy shit Columbus looks like Anton Chigurh

btw, /salt-left/ was laughing about this yesterday: tearthemalldown.com/
Should you care enough to do anything.

You have a vagina. I can't hear you.

Do not go to this link
Collects ips.

What a faggy voice. He doesn't know how to use a sledgehammer either.

So it's basically just them all kvetching in unison?

What the fuck does it actually do?

I mean sure it fucked up Jackson when (((they))) stopped printing his speeches but President Trump can just go to twitter and do shit on his own.

Is it literally just a "We hate you because you're a evil stupid racist nazi!" or does it actually remove his power as president?

What the fuck does it do?

I really hate that our nation doesn't want to wake up when whites become a minority and kikes turn their children into emasculated trannies and playtoys for muslims, but it suddenly wakes up when some thing made of stone is destroyed. Would destroy those monuments myself and pretended to be antifa just to spite normalfags.

He was a kike you dumb cuck.

the moron thought he was in India.

4cuck is saying this is the attacker

Sure thing, Chaim.

=DID NOT CONTAIN THIS SYMBOL=

If he wasn't Jewish, why didn't he send his letter with the cryptokike symbol? It was the only one out of the 13 existing letters without it. Just a cohencidence it was THE letter requesting money for an expedition to India.

Hope more Holohoax memorials get obliterated, in response.

Joke's on them (((Cristobal Colon))) was actually a crypto-Kike!

interesting how all this smash the monument narrative shit has been pushed in the last few months

nothing at all.

if you get censured as member of the senate they can fine you but this is probably just a resolution, as they cant fine the president.

Say whatever you want about Columbus, he is an essential part of our foundation myth here in America. He deserves to be respected.

It wasn't damaged badly. The base plate was broken and some low energy niggers put some paper signs around it. Easily fixed. Nigger can't even break shit properly.

I hope the MLK statue in DC gets thermited.

There needs to be tit for tat.

For every historical white man statue, a major Sacred Nigger Or Commie statue must be destroyed.

Any white man who genocided shitskins is a hero in my book

pick one

>>>/oven/

Fuck off retard.

sure, he hated niggers. but let's face it, the current kike brainwashing tells people he loved niggers because he set them free, then they conveniently forget to mention what he wanted to do after he set them free. such a shame he got assassinated. really makes you think

I don't care if their's a monument to a liberal jew fucking a cat, I'm not going to destroy it.
It's historical, you might not respect the message but respect the history.

I hope he isn't watching down on this degeneracy.

Columbus is sacrosanct, the guilty have forfeited their lives.

>>10464399 >>10470601 >>10472541
Wait, this is actually funny.
You can open by saying that Columbus is Jewish, then ask a Liberal if they hate Columbus….

Columbus and Cortez were both Jews, and awful people too, but antifa are the awful people of today.

Correction: Columbus was a Genoese National of Spanish-Jewish heritage.

He wrote exclusively in Spanish, waged war vs Genoa in his 20's, and he was a very devout Roman Catholic.

Hernan Cortes was a Roman Catholic, and much loved by the natives.

As was Colon, but he was from converso stock. In a letter to Ferdinand/Isabal the monarchs of Spain he refers obliquely to the reconquista going on at nearly the same time as they sent him off.

I don't know anything the guy's website, but the seal is commonly known to Columbus historians. It is Jewish in origin, and he always sent it when communicating with his brothers - the only people he ever trusted.

Because he was of Jewish origins and he used it in communiques with his brother for personal business, primarily handling financial concerns and his suits over his "admirality" with the Spanish monarchs..

Please, please pick up a history book sometime.

actually, let me correct myself: Columbus wasn't loved by the natives, or even his own men. He was obsessed with his rights over the land and the reason he sought to slavery so quickly was because the land didn't have any gold, so he needed to procure shekels right away or risk losing support of the Spanish crown.

It's true that Colon was hard on his own men, and hard on the natives, but unlike what the liberals tell you, the natives were savages (he ran into a pre-Cortes situation where he dealt with the local indian chiefs trying to kill him, and peaceful smaller tribes looking to him for protection) and his men were mutinous.

Colon does not fit into any modern paradigm.

He was a Spanish-Jew living in Genoa, and was incredibly Roman Catholic, and he wrote exclusively in Spanish.

He does not fit for the Jews, he does not fit for whites, he does not fit for the Italians either.

He was most likely proud of that fact and decided to distance himself from his Jewish side of the family and at that time such an action was advantageous considering the down trodden natural of Jews and the fact that Christians in the past knew what was up with the kikes. It worked out for him, he managed to secure the ships he needed from the Queen of Spain and the rest is history.

And horny as fuck

This was the beginning of the massive miscegenation that would lead to the creation of Latinos. Columbus's men where trapped on a rotting, rat infested ship half starved for months with no women to speak of. They couldn't even jerk off because it was a sin. The very moment they saw other women, even the hideous mongrels that passed for the natives they couldn't control themselves.

tldr;

Is there anything they aren't utterly incompetent at?

FUUUCK, they aren't going fast enough in their spiral to insanity. I need them to do even crazier things so we can get this rahowa started already?

It'll happen, it's just a matter of time. They already caught someone with homemade explosives trying to shoah a statue in texas. They will target people eventually, probably go after a republican senator……oh they already did that didn't they? lol

The proper name is mixed or mongrels, spaniards have a fuckton of words, "latino" was a word used by leftist propaganda, they just love to change the meaning of words according to their needs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casta

Sorry, but those are the proper names, like negro, not "african american".

I actually feel pretty bad for the monument. It saddens me to destroy things of historical relevance.
He should be ashamed of himself (to bad he can't because of the brainwashing)

Retarded Americans will believe anything they want to believe top kek.

Daily reminder that America [Amerika] is named after its discoverer, the norse explorer Leif Erikson

Thorkell a best.

No he didn't, fuckoff LARPing snownigger.

There's no evidence he found it, Columbus is the discoverer of the Americas.

In fact, nigger is the closest to a proper name being of direct Latin origin. Shorthand for the Homo niger species of ape.

Aren't they just the Catholic equivalent of Freemasons?

When we find these assholes, We need new laws that utterly destroy their lives.

We need a federal law that mandates a minimum 80 years in jail for this crime.

Columbus was not a Jew, and he didn't discover the Americas.
The first Old World discovery was by Scandinavians, and we've found evidence of their colony on the mainland.
The Chinese probably visited the west coast of N. America, as we have found stone anchors of their style at the bottom of some of our harbors.
Columbus was unquestionably Catholic, this is an historical fact.

The Jew's attempts at re-writing history is common knowledge, from the fable of their nation being held as slaves in Egypt, to the world-wide lie about the holohoax.
When you gain control of the media and publishing, you can dupe the entire world into believing utter garbage. And once those dupes are emotionally invested in your lies, the truth has no chance of getting through to them.

A good rule of thumb is to totally ignore any "history" book published after the Jewish acquisition of the major publishing houses.

Fuck you. Fascists call themselves anti-fascists and anyone who fight them are then Fascists. Oldest JEW trick in the book using language and reason 17,481 JEWS must be exterminated once and for all.

These only take 9000 hours in a Pakistani sweat shop to produce for us.

They're literally erasing our past. They shout us down. They call us evil. They take away our history, culture, and traditions They doom our descendants to poverty. They try to mix our bloodlines out of existence.

And they have the fucking balls to call us the evil ones.

This is excellence

what part of cryptokike don't you understand?

jews faked conversions.

He was a cryptojew. he faked being catholic. so the exploitation of native Americans started with the kikes.

He wrote in Ladino. the Spanish version of Yiddish.

If he was Jewish then why was his explicit purpose in finding a sea route to China to enrich spain and use the profits to stage a crusade to exterminated all the saracens? Kikes open gates for mudslimes not plot their downfall.

did he actually fight them or secure the money needed for his voyage?

Keep wondering why we call you stupid fucking americans.

These niggers think they would be happy without "European Capitalism". If I remember correctly, these niggers were running around in the jungle naked and eating each other.

I advocate sending all shit skins to South America. Let it turn again into what it was as an experiment. Let them have tribal warfare in the jungle. We don't even need a border wall. Just have roaming packs of hunters shooting anyone walking through the desert demilitarized zone.

We're on nu/pol/ after all.

I blame the ban on books.

I blame Americans, do you know what's happening in another thread?

Nice try at D&C faggots, this isn't cuckchan

Could have fooled me.

Exactly, untill we found what the erectus fucked the proper name is nigger.

Actually, the Algonquin indians are very well-known for having a very Christian/Nordic flavor to their mythology. They inhabit the upper east/canadian ranges of America, it's theorized they either directly met the Vikings or the Vikings met some other peoples and passed on a mix of Eddic Mythos with Christianity

He founded many Catholic Churches, contributed lots of money to the Church, and his Bible has been passed on to researchers (with many notations on the nature of Christ). Outside of familial connections there's no proof he was a fake converso.

unless you're spanish you're better off trying to claim the Erickson/Viking discovery of the Americas

Yes I know.

This guys might surprise you but….the apostles were….JEWS?!?! dun dun dun.

And yet here you are. On an American website. When was the last time time you spent your day NOT concerning yourself with something American?

Europeans have been calling Americans stupid racist rednecks for decades. Cowboys because we dont hand over our guns to the Jews.

Keep on being so smart and progressive and awesome and telling Americans how stupid they are. It's working out great for you. Incredibly forward thinking to alllow unchecked immigration from the Middle East and North Africa. Hopefully that incredible intelligence will save your little sisters tight asshole from Muhammad's dick. If not maybe you can hit him with a stick. Don't go to the cops. They won't listen. They are much to smart and progressive to punish ethnic rapists like the evil redneck Americans do.

I think a monument being destroyed is a lot more, how do you say it, tangible than emasculation and rape and ethnic genocide.
I think pic related is the only thing that will wake up some of these retards, and even then, some delusion runs so deep that nothing will change their minds.
Except for a nine millimeter administered orally, blessed in holy water and dipped in Zyklon-B.