/gsg/ general

Keep your drama™ out edition.

Archive
Temporarily out of commission due to shenaningans, user is working on making backups of his backup
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

Today on History: coup attempt against Gorbachev collapses

Other urls found in this thread:

hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume
geopolitical-simulator.com/
pastebin.com/9XJ4fbm0
igg-games.com/pride-of-nations-free-download.html
torrentproject.se/?hl=en&safe=on&num=20&start=0&orderby=latest&s=Pride of Nations&filter=6000
thepiratebay.org/torrent/6452269/Pride_of_Nations-SKIDROW
mega.nz/#F!p41DxLYA!lh2I3IZQjOqB4rygg5cLJw
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/newest-version-of-the-grand-campaign-1914-1991.888180/
kinguin.net/
my.mixtape.moe/nrbfnr.7z
pastebin.com/fGTunLWk
mediafire.com/download/1dufbu355pb99qb/WtWSMS-v.0.9.8 for 2.5.2-installer.exe
eu4wiki.com/JoroDox_mod_making_tool
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/darkest-hour-user-modifications.608/
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-world-order-2.561583/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grand strategy games general.

So fam, is there ANYTHING remotely good about Reaper's Jew or is it just more SJW shit?

As far as I looked, it's too devoid of conten tot be able to count as SJW. Everything might as well been part of the free patch. The free patch seems pretty good though. If it didn't break all mods for months I'd definately download it.

How cancerous can one place get? Jesus

I just looked at the features and yea, the "free patch" is actually better than the DLC. Grrrreat.

Got my work cut out for me.

Poor France and their population problems. Whatever happened to the blue blob. They think they've solved the population crisis but in reality it's just muslims breeding like rabbits.

Is this you from the last thread? I kinda thought you would've lost too many resources with your Stalin line being that far back. Do you have any help from West?

New stellaris dev diary:
-alliances completely axed, federations to entirely replace them
-new diplomatic options for federations
-habitability revamp - instead of the wheel, there are now 3 cathegories of biomes. Your main biome will get 80% habitability, biomes in the same cathegory as your main will get 60%, others will be 20%
-colonisation techs axed. You can now colonise anything at at least 30% habitability
-reduced amount of habitable planets in the galaxy (unless you specify otherwise in the settings)
-expanded galaxy creation settings
-expanded sector options

I like the habitability revamp, but axing alliances in favour of federations seems retarded. What do you think?

That's why we'll have our own archive, yeah.

Seems like they don't know where to go with Stellaris to be honest.

They do seem to be unsure whether to go full 4X, or try getting some more GSG in it. But os far its mostly polishing and bugfixing (especially with the sectors). I think I'll wait and see for a while longer just where they'll take it with Heinlein.

It is not like I need it, but it certainly sucks.

Paradox is gonna fuck up a neat concept of a game.

I agree with the guy on lack of direction. They propably figured that finishing the game properly from nearly nothing after release wouldn't be cost effective after all.

They already did.

I just checked halfchan for the story, it seems some people just can't stop being fucking faggots. I'm just so glad a handful of sandniggers got there laughs over something so goddamn petty.

hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

I could upload what I have saved, but I wouldn't really bother updating it.

I forgot my pic. It is almost 30 GB.

I biggest thing I used in the archive were patches. It's not like I can't find them anymore, it was just a little more convenient. I have most of the games downloaded for myself.

On another note, have you played the newest Geopolitical Simulator, the 4th one? I only ever played the 3rd one, and once at that. I thought it was okay, my approval dropped to like 30% so I decided to declare war on North Korea and sat on them for a while and it went up to like 80-90%. Then everything collapsed.

I have never played any of them, I just have it lying around. And as far as I can tell there are only 3 geopolitical-simulator.com/

My bad, it seems there is a 4th one and it is called Power & Revolution. They don't seem to be very good at naming or even putting it among the other games. Also a lot of negative reviews complaining about bugs and such.

That's why my only game ended in failure. They're not very well put together. But most other games here are made by Paradox, so they aren't either.

Can't argue with that. Well maybe I should just upload the older releases (most of them). Maybe even without Crusader Kings, though it is fairly played here. Pretty much Just not HoI4 and Stellaris (I have them uninstalled anyway) and possible CK2. And just hope the goons are not around here too.

Oh yeah and without EU4. Forgot for a moment that it exists.

A backup that we all have access to might be nice. The older ones and a few of the other games (non paradox) might be good to upload. It gets harder and harder to find good downloads for older, more niche games.

The Stalin line did it's job of allowing me to hold out until the industry movement events took effect. TRP is a pretty nice mod.

It seems that I might actually win this. After I took Kiev, Soviets basically don't have any forces on left bank of Dniepr. Hovewer they still have quite big army at Kremenchuk led by Makhno which is probably their best leader but even if he crosses the river I should have no problem defeating him with my two armies in area. On top of that Whites are pushing them from south.

What is this game?

Looks like Revolution Under Siege.

Can somebody sell me on these games? There are no grand campaigns and the UI seems to suck (drag and drop armies?). The Extra Credits writer working with them doesn't help much either.

How do the Jews do it?

Here you go lads - pastebin.com/9XJ4fbm0

Please don't share links with 4/gsg/ so we can hopefully not get effected by the autistic squad.

I'm the guy from the last thread. My fortifications were so far East because I had assumed the Germans would invade in 1941 and I wouldn't have time to build the Molotov line along the new border. I ended up winning in Scandinavia and then built fuck tons of infantry and drained all of Germany's manpower through some meatgrinder battles in the Baltics. Once they ran out I was able to slowly plow through them and take over Europe in a pure war of attrition. Afterwards I declared war on Japan and took over most of Asia before getting bored and quitting.

The Allied AI is fucking useless and never does shit from 1940 onwards except bomb Germany. I ended up having to protect the Suez canal with my troops because the Allies got driven out of Africa and the Middle East, and they never attempted to land in Europe even when I asked them to through an event added by the mod I'm using.

About HOI3: has anyone tried to play on other difficulties during MP on the vanilla game? The difficulty slider worked on MP when I set a game alone, and since it's % based it should work on a regular MP game.

I'm toying with the idea of having it on Very Hard on future vanilla games(that we begin from scratch). Effects:

Reasoning: winning against the AI is so simple in single player, that most of us can win the game without ever caring/knowing how the air/sea game works. When playing multiplayer, it's generally accepted that letting the AI use your country for a single session of war is basically suicide. Enabling a harder difficulty level in MP(if at all possible) would make the AI countries less crippled, especially when it has to cover for a missing player(other bonuses aside, all their units would suddenly fight 40% better). The IC hit isn't that noticeable and, while the resouce hit IS, every single AI country in the world would have double the usual resources to trade. This would be a stealth buff to the Axis, since even if both the USA and the USSR refuse to trade with them the whole game, they'd be able to fuel their economies by trading with AI minors. The flip side is that conquering the AI would be harder - and player vs. player battles would become a bit slower, but otherwise wouldn't change much, since the malus would apply to both. It would also make the AI a more atractive ally, since the bonuses doesn't apply to player-conquered territory

The supply maluses would also make it harder to play by spaming tanks/big divisions in bad terrain. Of course, you could always get some "friendly supply" from an allied AI…

I want to hear your guy's thoughts about it. Would it make the game better? Worse?

Every time.

How is that suppose to even work if a country suddenly gets a bunch of stuff it didn't have when a player played it and then lose it again when he is back?

Why is Aurora there? Isn't the game actually free anyway?

Cheers, been looking for some of those AEOIU games for a while

Modifiers. You know how when you change mobilization laws, you gain extra % of IC? Same thing.

IC works on a queue basis, so while the AI is in control, the actual effect is that more stuff would be built at once. The increased resources makes sustaining said IC possible, because otherwise it would consume the resource stockpiles quickly. The AI never gains Manpower bonuses, so even if they train more units in less time, the total number of units over time is more or less the same. When the player comes back, yes, he's enjoy all the benefits of the AI having already built/trained stuff in the meantime, but he'd also have to deal with the consequences of having had the AI in his place for a session. Namely, the AI tactical decisions, the fact it doesn't VP rush, etc.

Because fuck you. Be happy that I didn't also include Total War, because that was in the folder too.

You got Pride of Nations?

igg-games.com/pride-of-nations-free-download.html
torrentproject.se/?hl=en&safe=on&num=20&start=0&orderby=latest&s=Pride of Nations&filter=6000 (also click applications)
thepiratebay.org/torrent/6452269/Pride_of_Nations-SKIDROW

Every thread someone alleges this.
Every thread they can't give sauce for this claim.

I've been stuck in this fucking landlock for what feels like 7 fucking turns. Send help, I'm not gonna make it at this rate.

I know it's not really /gsg/ but I figured its close enough

It's not like it makes that big a difference anyway if you pirate them

Ta

How is that suppose to fucking help?

I don't know if you know and I don't remember how it worked, but you can get yourself in a situation where the continue on attacking you forever and you can't really win.

More or less. I've somehow managing so far simply out of attrition but I don't have nearly enough units to push back three attacks in a turn while also gaining ground. My main hope at the moment is to bleed them out and hope Asset Tech (+4% gold added onto the current pile) manages to win an economical war. It was easier when it was only Asai-Asakura against me but I went ahead and declared war on Tokugawa as well simply because taking out Asai-Asakura puts Uesugi at war with me after a turn or two and I need those fucking racoon dogs to supplement my ranks. It also doesn't help Gekkou is my strongest unit overall and he's a fucking ninja.

GOD DAMN IT UESUGI

How the fuck are you supposed to win on the Kill The Monkey route at max difficulty, this is horseshit.

I played the game once like 5-6 years ago. Don't except me to remember anything. Though I remember Uesugi being a great waifu.

After downloading the game from several places including a few Russian only versions I don't seem to be able to find a version with the DLCs. At lest you can play the main game and buy it later if you do like it that much.

Take your shit taste out of here and go play it again on max difficulty, it would be easier to learn fucking Aurora than do this no-bonuses run.

I didn't bother reading anything.

Anyone else still play Rhyse and Fall?

It's still my favourite gsg

Increasing difficulty is fine by me, I used to do this for Victoria 2 MP.

The combat penalty is kind of ridiculous though, Hard should be enough for HoI3. While I agree that most MP players could beat the AI blindfolded on Normal, Very Hard can get quite ridiculous.

What NG+ bonuses do you have? It's doable clean but very hard

You should also have way more commanders. By turn 63 you should be almost full.

Extra characters which unlocks Gekkou and that's about it. I didn't take any House Bonuses, Item Bonuses, or anything of the like - utterly clean outside of that. Didn't even grab the extra National Power which made life even more of a hassle. The issue of me not having a full roster is that I only have 32 max NP to work with - increasing that requiring a 20 and onward in each province I held - and that is impossible at the moment due to the constant attacks. Can't even increase the character stats any longer since any increase above 7 increases the NP cost by 4 and being over the limit gives my funding a hit.

Asai-Asakura have no worthwhile commanders to capture - most of them just being rating fooder for the enemy with their sub-5 stats - and I can't advance far enough into Tokugawa to trigger the Racoons to join the fight as each time I take the first fort they send three attacks one after another against me. Lost Mamushi Oil Field around turn 90 after struggling and at that point it was basically game over due to not getting enough cash to properly reinforce. In retrospect I should of went to war against Iga instead of Tokugawa, I forgot I can just take them out with Gekkou without any real battles.

You think so? The combat penalty difference between Hard and Very Hard is 20. Radar gives 10. The only difference I felt fighting the AI on Very Hard is that I actually started to care about terrain bonuses/maluses.

The combat penalty difference between hard and normal is 25% (100%/80%). The combat difference between Very Hard and Hard is 33% (80%/60%) or 66% total from Very Hard to Normal (100%/60%. I imagine at least a few people in MP would struggle to beat a Soviet AI as Germany or something similar in VH.

Plus it gets very confusing when you can suddenly supply so few units and the Soviets get a massive advantage due to red supply cheats.

Also you have to keep in mind stuff like Air Combat, where its basically impossible to "beat" the AI in VH because all you can do is throw up 4 wings (due to stacking penalty) that get clobbered horribly by the AI's 4 wings.

Well Gekkou probably isn't good enough for his cost. Nagahide too. Takuwan-sama looks crap for his cost. Akihime is an expensive slut. You could definitely support a lot more commanders. Personally I would have gone for the Mikos first and picked up Natori.

Shouldn't have gotten Rizna and Kanami together. Get Rizna and then Uruza. Kanami is only useful if doing the 9999 soldier trick and the rest on that reinforcement track aren't much better.

He wasn't at first but he starts with Assasination+ which guarantees a kill on an exhausted unit and I got Assasination 2 on him as well so he fits the role Suzume - and possibly Kaname if you're a waifufag - usually has on a regular run. He is basically the only decent combat ninja I have and his starting stats are better than Suzume's, plus he starts with some 600 units ready to go. He is mostly a necessity even though I would prefer stronger frontline fighters instead of him.

I wish I could get rid of that fuck for someone better but I didn't have any better options. He's decent for building shit and scouting plus he can rarely pull his weight by finishing off a wounded Monk unit. I wanted to replace him entirely with Isoroku by giving her Whirlwind shot but Foot Soldier Snipe proved to be more instrumental on her to take out the retarded amount of Guards they throw at you and I didn't get a chance to level her up after.

He is but he is also the best character I could of recruited unfortunately and I needed someone else to grab Initial Time Advance for defenses.

No arguement there but I got Propaganda Effect on her so the bitch could be useful by giving every troop she fights with extra manpower at the end. She's basically the only reason I managed to increase my troop size after hitting my NP limit.

Not with NP capped m8.

Is there an actual trick to taking them out quickly / without much of a fight like there is with Iga? I wasn't aware of that

I miss-clicked my second reinforcement request.

I'm not a math person, I'm sorry, so I only got roughly 80% of what you meant in these calculations. I understand there's a relative decrease in power there, but doesn't the game just add all your bonuses, /then/ calculates your "actual" power, iirc? I mean, look at pic related, all that's missing is a 20%/40% malus at the end of the list.

The player's settings would have been set from the start, so things wouldn't change suddenly for them. This supply situation would exist from the beginning of the game.

This is true, however. Is it enough to make the AI a somewhat decent substitute for the player who set it up, however?

Let's be honest: the AI is /shit/ at air combat. But you could ressarch the air mission doctrines/put your best air leaders there to counteract the bonus. Or use a greater number of smaller wings and rotate them, hitting more places at once.

No, in HoI3 (and 2 and 3) all combat bonuses are multiplied together. So two +100% bonuses become +300% (2x * 2x = 4x).

Basically if you decrease the players power by 50%, its the same as increasing the AI's power by 100%, yes?. It's easier to see how numbers compare when you translate it that way. In this way -40% penalty to players is equivalent to a +66% bonus for AI. And in reality its actually worse due to how defense/attacks work.

Yeah, but players only really see a poor supply situation during war. Were you expecting everyone to pull out spreadsheets to calculate how many units they can supply in Russia or China before the game starts? HoI3's supply mechanics are already fairly poor, no need to make them worse.

Possibly, it might even be overpowered (e.g: player spamming HARM). But in any case its unsatisfying for the main axis opponent to be AI, yes?

Smaller wings just get destroyed quicker. And the AI has far more air forces because it has 200% IC to your 75%. AI is shit at translating air control into effectively winning wars (by effective tac/strat bombing), but its quite good at spamming air wings at you, and with the combat penalty even relatively poor AI wings murder yours. Keep in mind that the AI doesn't get more manpower in VH, so pretty much ALL of that extra IC goes into spamming planes.

With units that use less NP, you could.

Killing Exhausted units isn't really worth it tbh. It doesn't move the battle meter a ton and the reason to use assassination is to take a unit out before they can deal damage to you (and move the battle meter against you). In general you'll find that 5 star is less about killing the enemy and more about abusing the battle meter/defending yourself.

If you want to try a different NG+ bonus character, I'd recommend the diviner girl (Elina IIRC?). Full barrier alone can massively change battles and if you can pair her with a monk to recharge her actions you can just keep it up forever.

Do you have someone with light attack? It's absolutely essential to capture people constantly. You can definitely get better stuff than these two on your own if you captured people constantly.

You don't need propaganda effect to get troops after a fight, it only increases the amount slightly.

Personally I always like to get Dousan (convert action cheese) and the Kuges from Ashikaga (one has light attack, others gives more cash). If you want to be super cheap you can get Ikkyuu, who has an I-Win button that can be used for 3 fights (save for the final battles of provinces that can be very tough to break).

No real trick to take them out, but only the final battle can be considered hard and you can prepare battle a few times/savescum to finish it. Natori's AoE attack is one of the game-winners of 5 star (alongside Uruza/Uesugi's action-disabling, diviner's protections, and a small handful of other things).

Touche

It feels a bit cheating to use a Diviner that has Full Barrier from the start of the game but if it makes it actually possible to fight two houses at once - so I don't have to immediately deal with Uesugi once I take out Asai-Asakura - then I guess I'll give it a try. I'll grab Gekkou as well simply to nab Iga without a real fight and get Inukai too cause I imagine 5-star Ninjas are going to have something retarded like 90% assassination rate and I don't feel like investing 10 / 15 turns or several Senri Cups to gain enough affection points to give all my ninja's Assasination Guard.

I didn't actually use it mostly out of instinct. I rarely made use of it during all my vanilla games and most commanders thrown at me are more or less worthless I believed. At least this early on in the game, once the Racoons showed their fucking faces I was thinking of grabbing it on Ranmaru.

Desperation was a strong mistress. Plus her stats were, hilariously enough, better than most generics.

Eh, I tend to avoid doing that unless it's something ridiculously bullshit such as the Shimazu brother with the rifle passing three Guards All to take out Rance / Ninjas and the like. I don't think I save-scummed once that run outside of missclicking events.

Lets give it another shot with Elina this time around. I'll avoid the NP bonuses since its somewhat cheating, cheers for the advice m8.

It's Revolution Under Siege Gold. Polish-Soviet War scenario.

Ageod games are more wargames than grand strategy.

Well, that's kinda true. The biggest scenario in Revolution Under Siege is "Grand campaign" which spans from 1917 to 1922 and it uses whole map (western part of Russia, Finland, Ukraine, Belarussia and Poland + some parts of Siberia).

What's wrong with that? It plays similarly to older Total War games (first Shogun and Medieval).

Already got that from another user. Even added it to the archive.

By the way any chance you have any other Ageod games? Some guy was asking about Pride of Nations and while I found links online none of them seems to have the DLCs.

I'd like their games more if they didn't run like ass on multicores. Though I have heard reports they run alot better if installed on SSDs.

No, I don't have any other Ageod games.

I haven't played Grand Campaign yet, but turn processing in smaller scenarios was rather fast (~30 seconds for Polish-Soviet War scenario). It also ran kinda crappy but after I turned off borders between regions it suprisingly ran much better. Apparently game also has tendency to crash at end/start of a turn but so far game has crashed only once.

I feel like conquering Europe in EU4. I know it's shit but I need a break from V2.

Is there any sort of guide on how to blob in EU4 without getting insane overextension and coalitions? Recommended ideas, pacing, etc?

Probably gonna play as either Brandenprussia or Burgundy. Or maybe Finland.

If you need a guide for blobbing as Prussia, God help you.

The military aspect is fine. Last I played I had no problem thrashing the rest of the continent. The problem is taking land and getting that overextension event spam that fucks you over. What's the best way to digest all that clay and minimize coalitions?

Forcing people to release countries and then vassalizing them is always safe, provided the released polity is small enough to be easily diplo-vassalized. To prevent overextension you can sell your vassals provinces as long as its adjacent to one of their cores. To prevent coalition bullshit releasing nations and diplovassalizing again works here. Same with having cores returned to your vassals.
At some point though you'll be strong enough to not even care about coalitions.

Vassalizing nations is a pretty good start, TBH. Becoming the Holy Roman Emperor and reforming the empire is another.

Cool, thanks, I'll give that a try. Any recommendations on idea groups?

Depends on what you're trying to accomplish, Offensive/Religious are great for expanding and having great militaries.

Basically I want to conquer Europe, but not to go overseas. Probably as far out as the Urals.

Ideally I'd also like to convert/consolidate cultures to get as much of the region accepted or Germanized as possible but I don't know if that's feasible diplo points wise.

Also as far as cultures go, since I plan to export to Vicky 2, I suppose just collecting one accepted culture from each main group would suffice. EG accepting Burgundian in EU4 will translate to accepting all French in Vicky 2. So that aspect should be ok if I just pick populous ones and spread them a bit to get over the threshold.

If you want to go hard on culture conversion, get Religious idea groups.
If you want to have a ton of accepted cultures, get Humanist. Personally I prefer taking Humanist as my first idea group because of its completed idea bonus reducing idea costs. Plus it's a pretty good solid idea group that makes for extremely stable expansion. All of its ideas are geared towards integrating newly won lands smoothly - increased religious unity, increased tolerance of heretics and heathens (effectively lowering unrest of conquered infidel lands), lowering national unrest, and reducing separatism by an appreciable 10 years.
Contrast this with Religious, which is much better at allowing avenues for expansion (war on infidels - not exactly optimal for a European consolidation), beating conquered lands into your way of life, and recovering from the periods of instability that will inevitably result from this aggressive expansion into religiously and culturally foreign lands.
The events for Humanist are by and large better. The two most notable (and rather common to boot) are free admin, dip, and mil mana points and a further 10% reduction in idea cost for some time. The Religious positive events are mostly stab increases, which can tend towards uselessness since you'll be consistently coasting at 2 or 3 stab with Religious ideas.

I'm definitely in the minority recommending Humanist over Religious in general, but for your vision of transferring to a Vicky 2 save and having all German culture or all accepted cultures it'd be more feasible to go for accepted, especially if you're going the route of diplo-vassalizing and annexing for your primary expansion tactic.

You should play Eu3 instead.

I still play Rhyse and fall every once in a while. The only thing I can't stand though is that some nations are just destined to fall like Greece or the Egyptians. I did at one point managed survive with Greece until the 1800's because I colonized Africa and conquered what was once Ethopia and Egypt when they imploded into a bunch of independent states.

The ebin people are here or at least lurking.

I should maybe try doing everything with fucked up names.

What did he mean by this?

Well, there's that share thread.
IDK how they do their shit because they won't orienta nigga, but I believe they're hosting/posting stuff at i2p now.

mega.nz/#F!p41DxLYA!lh2I3IZQjOqB4rygg5cLJw

Ironically, they only took down the link itself, the files are still there. Also don't worry, this is the backup of a backup. With mega, you can copy the files to a spoof account with literally 3 clicks, so there's no reason for everyone to not have their own copy of the archive at this point.

I know, I have what I uploaded backed up on another account too, but I am not really interested in playing games with them. But maybe we should anyway?

Semper

Is there any way to convert Darkest Hour saves/map to another game?

So I started a game as New Zealand and just let the time flow to see what is going to happen with the rest of the world. By the way, NZ is very uneventful. I did expecting it, but still.

GroB.

So I found this forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/newest-version-of-the-grand-campaign-1914-1991.888180/ and I guess this is the best mod to use (it seems to combine NWO2 with something else) if you want to play during the whole period? NWO2 didn't seem to let you play with Japan in the later stages, so I wonder if it even has events for it. How enjoyable is to even play a country without many events?

Now you can stop being a fag.

The problem is that difficulty doesn't change the way the AI works but instead gives it imaginary bonuses. Player units will be losing battles for poor reasons all while the AI remains retarded. The AI should theoretically be able to defeat any enemy it wants but it won't because it's too stupid. At least on Normal all the fighting is regular. If we make it cooperative and play on the same faction, then it might be fun.

All of these kinds of websites are garbage.

Instead of memorizing alt codes, use an IME.

Is it worth playing by now?
I remember the inital release was pretty barebones with just one win condition and a fucked up technology tree.
Any changes towards that?

Any better solution? Because most torrents sure as fuck are dead.

Can somebody upload Crusader Kings 2 linux version with all DLCs (including Reapers Due) to mega.nz.

So there is no way to save in DH when you have to make some choice on an event? Why the CPU usage triples when I minimize the game?

I don't think such a thing is uploaded anywhere. Maybe go ask Holla Forums someone there might have it. Otherwise kinguin.net/ could help you to get most of the game for cheaper if you want it that much.

I have no idea. The original release was pretty barebones in many departments (although I didn't find the technology tree to be too bad – making it random could lead to forcing the player not to specialise in the exact same fields every playthrough) and was extremely buggy. After that, I decided I'll wait until they're done with their free patches before I try it again. I've been following the diaries, however, and so far it doesn't look too bad. They fucked up certain areas, but made up for it with others.

I mean if anyone owns CK2 with all dlcs, he only needs to install it on linux and compress it and upload it to mega.nz

Sure, but he probably also needs to have Linux so steam would download the version? Most people here would not have Linux. And is the crack even going to work? So ask properly the first thing.

HAS ANYONE HERE RENTED CK2 ON STEAM?

Wrong tag

HAS ANYONE HERE RENTED CK2 ON STEAM?

Yeah, but he could really just create VM with ubango and Steam and it would work, and it does not require crack as CK2 is DRM-Free (runs without steam).
I mean I rent ck2 on steam, but I do not have all DLCs.

It keeps getting better

On the other hand I haven't followed anything CK2 related since 2.4.5, are there anything important? I'll disable the Conclave DLC and don't know anything about rapers due dlc

Did something wrong happen with the name of the pic? It's not the usual numbers for some reason. First time I see something like this

reaper's due looks okay, only it doesn't add much.

See
>>>/sudo/4852

Bullshit? Except if Linux games are all not DRM-free, but for Windows they are both cracks and activator for all the Paradox games, including CK2.

And in that case is the file structure that different? It probably is, but have you at least tried to put the Windows DLCs in the game? Who knows, it might just werk.

I mean I have CK2 on Steam, but without all DLCs, you can upload Windows version with all DLCs and then we see.

Yes I understood that you have bought it. Go to the Russian forum and download it. The links are somewhere within the thread.

take my ß

So this new CKII option menu is the best thing Paradox has done in like a year, even though the majority of the content has been done in mods already. It at least shows that they're listening to a portion of the community which is far better than they were doing before.

Nice. Is there a download link for it yet?

Does it also run faster?

Options menu is in the free patch, but no dl yet unfortunately.

No clue. Probably not though as they've added more bloat to the game with the disease modelling.

They said they were speeding it up by pruning dead characters. I'll try it out now.
shame there's still no option to play without India

Fucking Scandinavians.

in the dev diary, they bragged about performace increase of 50%

Maybe they experienced it after disabling half of their DLCs.

Gotta teach them pajeets about the holy stool

So, lads. Any downloads for Reaper's Due?

pastebin.com/9XJ4fbm0

We should actually at least put this in the OP for the next thread. I will bother at some point to add a few more links. With the memers being among us it will be hard to maintain another mega archive.

Easier to just use the accepted multi-letter equivalents. ue, ss, ae, and so on.

Rate my Byzantium fellas
a tl;dr of what happened
me and hungary-kun best budds
drove otto out of balkans
kicked some european ass
and then some protestant league war and papal state war happened against hungary
i bailed out
i betrayed hungary ;_;
but now i need no friends

also i have venice

Rate my personal Spain
Anything colored gold is mine
I destroyed france as well over claims that were probably faked

what are you eastern europe?

You disappoint me

Here's something for your next OP, /gsg/, courtesy of Dwarf Fortress

Why not this? I haven't seen it in a long time.

3/10 is the best I can do, bud. You'll get 4/10 if you kick out papal states and Hungary out of Croatia and Istria, and take that province in Bulgaria from Poland. That way, you'll have at least some of your borders in order.

jesus christ

Play MEIOU

Anyone here have Victoria 2 mod recommendations?
I'm kinda interested in NWO, but I don't know much about it.

NWO uses PDM's economy so it's fucked by default, but still worth a go.

yeah I heard PDM was completely borked.
whats the difference between vickymod and HPM?

RIP save ;_;7

If you play with Extended Timeline, Rome can be formed by Byzantium if you own all of Italy and the Balkans.

Suffice to say, I had a bitching time with this save, shame I couldn't expand further.

0/10 get outta here.

You can do that as any Pagan or Christian country in EU4 now, I think.

But that's boring, user. How am I going to remove kebab when kebab doesn't even exist?

But you need cores in Iberia, France and one in Londinium.

MP game today. This time I won't be late.

China here. I'm still at work so I won't be back until one hour after we start. I expect we're going to be doing the random game so if you want to start right away and then just rehost when I get back that's fine

Extended timeline is fucking retarded with that, however. Rather than giving the barbarians more units or having them unite, etc., it gives them an insane morale boost that makes their units basically space marine-tier, meaning it doesn't matter how many legionaries you send, they'll fuck them up even if outnumbered 5 to 1. Not to mention that any province they conquer will get annexed to them after a while, wirthout ending the war or anything. It's pretty bullshit, as it can only be beaten by gamey things (such as forming a buffer vassal state across your entire border, as they won't declare war on that). Muslims are even worse - after appearing, their little, puny army of arabian camel fuckers can easily annihilate the entire army of both persia and Rome in a single battle (I know because I tried it). It's just AI cheating. The modder should've simply spawned both the barbarians and the muslims big stacks of regular troops, so that they would prove a challenge, not make them immortal

Why not just play WTWSMS for CK2?

USA here, sorry for being late. Is the game up?

RandomHoI game is up.

Map: my.mixtape.moe/nrbfnr.7z

Rehosting.

Because that's CK2 and we're talking about EU4. They're different games with different gameplay that provide a different kind of fun.

Ok so as Brandenburg I've somehow stumbled into me, Poland, and Lithuania all having the Sobieski dynasty. Is there any way to wrangle this into PUs over one or both of them? That would help my blobbing out so much.

Poland is currently allied and married. Lithuania is rivalled against me but I'm hoping they'll chill.

Update: now married and allied to both of them. Also married England and may be able to put Sobieski there too if Lancaster dies fast.

Now for some reason I got elected as emperor

How do I turn all this stuff into clay

My first forays into the genre:

I downloaded Stellaris, EU4 and CK2. Can't play V2 but I really want to.

Stellaris: played for 3 hours and don't like it. I can tell this game is shallow and the mechanics seem to be too transparent, kind of just empty. It's not vibrating with life, feels cheap.

EU4: finally conquered a couple territories. I like this one a ton, very rewarding, however I have absolutely no fucking idea how to get a good income going… 300 or so in loans, trade is shit… feels restricting

CK2: played as that little territory in Ireland, got bullied by the guy above and lost my status to him, we killed his wife (worthless probably) and I pretty much have no money and have no fucking idea what to do so I'm starting over

I'd like to play V2. Stellaris is horrid.

Are there any other games that are even better than these? EU4 and CK2 are locked head and head for me so far.

all parajew games are like that on release. Gotta wait for them to shit out their dozen DLCs before it becomes playable. Also, Stellaris is a 4X/GSG hybrid, not a pure gsg.

Never ever go past the army forcelimit - even one unit above raises upkeep a lot. Utilise merchants and try to monopolise markets with conquest. Build buildings that raise income in high-value provinces (it's not worth it in poor ones). Conquer a province with a gold mine - it increases inflation, but given the amount of wealth you get from it, it's worth the occassional few adm points. Vassalise other countries. Use the faction tab (or however it's called) to force merchants to give you some quick cash every once in a while. If all else fails, disband a part of your army to lower the upkeep or, better yet, fire an advisor.

there are lots of ways to get cash in EU4. It's not too difficult and you'll get the hang of it eventually.¨

if she was old, you actually helped him, as he'll marry someone young and have mre kids

give it a few more hours and you'll figure it out. It's a simple game.

Many people preffer EU3 to EU4 due to not having mana, and instead relying purely on cash. Be aware that the trade system in EU3 is shit and that there are a lot less provinces, however. V2 is cool, but focuses on economy and politics rather than on warfare - don't expect it to be like EU4 or CK2. Other than these, perhaps Darkest hour/HoI3 if you want a wargame. And that's about all the ones we regularly talk about here. Reffer to the image in the OP for more info.

Paradox games improve as dlc comes out but at a certain point the amount of dlc and updates stack to make the game worse than vanilla. After Eu3 they developed a problem where they'd lose sight of what the game was all about.

Ckii for example, levies gave rise to effortless absolutism undermining the entire game, balance went to shit, retarded shit like India etc.

Ireland is pretty dull. It was my first game too but there's less opportunity for learning when nothing ever happens. Give Svitjod in The Old Gods start a try. Tribal governments have enormous armies because you can call each vassal's entire levy to war, so you have more leeway with military mistakes. As Svitjod, you can fuck up pretty much everyone around you starting on day 1.
The only downside is that you're stuck with elective gavelkind which is a double kick in the balls as not only will your land almost certainly split up on your death, the electors can vote in anyone in your family as ruler, leaving you stuck with a low energy cuck for the next 80 fucking years as they refuse to die. Very sad!

Any idea how can I patch my EU 4 (pirated) from 1.15 to 1.17?

what are you talking about? Levies have been there since the vanilla.

Is there something other than development that influences AE in eu4? I take anything in italy and i get fucked by a coalition war, but i can take all i want in northern india without anyone batting an eye.

Yes, religion. Other religion groups won't care too much if you curbstomp some infidels.

I had a coalition form when i played milan by taking two provinces. As bharat i have maxxed out the warscore as high as it goes everytime a treaty expires and have not had a coalition form once in over 200 years.

Northern Italy has highest development in all of EU4. AE is not inpacted by the number of provinces oyu take, but only by development. Taking one province with 30 development is equal to taking 10 provinces with 3 development. Taking two provinces in Italy would net around 50 development, I think, being equal to conquering about 17 poor provinces at once. That's why trying to go into Italy is always a chore, regardless of who you play as, as the coalitions will always pop up against you. Best way to take north italy is to diplo vassalise the neighbours and then peacefully annex them, as that's the only approach that doesn't impact AE.

What does that mod do?

Meant retinues.

So I'm playing as Byzantium, I have secured the balkans, the coasts of anatolia and coasts down to antioch and nazareth.

I quite big, 92k troops and the largest fleet.

I'm allied with Poland, who is allied with Papal States.
Now the Papal States own entire Italy and kroatia/slovenia.

I wanna wipe out the Papal States, and I also have an Idea Group available, the Espionage looks interesting, will it help me to cause some turmoil in their country or break their alliances?

ctrl+f for pastebin and check out the eu4 link

espionage does fucking nothing, your bird points would be better spent on literally anything else, including letting them go to waste since at least that doesn't waste an idea group.

lel
I thought so
I added enough dip points via console and then activated all the espionage options on papal states
literaly 0 change

Might go for trading, to make more shekels, I'm already privateering or protecting all the trade nodes from genoa to aleppo and crimea.

Retinues were severely nerfed a long time ago.

Not really, only bow-spam cheesy that let you defeat the mongols with odds 2:1 and instantly win sieges with 0 losses by spamming archers.

Pike spam is now the winner, it can't quite do either of the above but it basically auto-wins any fight that gets to melee.

Retinues are weak as fuck, however. Even with a big empire, you won't have more than around 20k, and should they ever get severaly trashed, you'll go bankrupt because of how extremely expensive refilling them is.

Uhh, 20k is enough to completely destroy any AI that isn't a mongol or aztec cheater

In my games, any bigger nation can crank up far more than that, including rebels

Would anyone here be interested in a game of HoI4 sometime?

pastebin.com/fGTunLWk

All you need to download a working multiplayer copy, will post info on server if I catch any anons.

reminder that maps aren't video games

20k pike retinue on a single flank can utterly demolish a flank of a 120k stack easily.

checked

Any torrent for CK 2.5.2 with the dlcs?

I'm feeling like playing the warhammer mod again.

Adds modifiers and events to make the game more challenging/realistic. The Soviets have events/modifiers that make modernising the army and surviving barbarossa a challenge. What I like most is the new unit types and tech trees that add a lot of depth.

I would play it but every download link I find leads to Paradox's forums.

mediafire.com/download/1dufbu355pb99qb/WtWSMS-v.0.9.8 for 2.5.2-installer.exe

Just dropping off some fresh cuCK2 OC.

he doesn't even suspect a thing

Looks like my journey to achieve forbidden knowledge is going well

my epic meme bug is NOTHING

NOTHING

OCTOBER***

kms

How did I do?

A disgusting, non-sensical blob. True to the country in question, good work.

Poorly.

Ok you got me there.
Got me again
Those areas have highly valuable resources
Free casus-belli is free casus-belli

Since you hate kebab so much, I think you will love this.

But you failed to take all the righful Allah's clay. Embarassing, Umayyad did it better.

But the Umayyad Caliphate failed to conquer Anatolia, The Balkans, and Hungary.

Ottoman's start with Anatolia and eastern Europe is nothing. Only guys like care about the Balkans.

Alright, true.
You could have diverted those efforts to driving out the T*rks out of europe.

So how is Master of Orion?

The new one? It seems a bit on the wacky side but otherwise sticks close to the original from what I can tell.

How the fugg do I commit genocide in Victoria 2?
Does HPM let me?

In HPM you need Rhetoric of Hate (under Revolution & Counterrevolution) and to be either an Absolute Monarchy with Reactionaries in power, a Proletarian Dictatorship, or a Fascist Dictatorship.

/gsg/vickymod also has genocide; it's less precise than HPM's but gives you a huge pop growth boost.

NWO has the best genocide though as it gets rid of basically all the undesirables if you let it run for several years. Good for using once you've enabled a Deep State and closed your borders and need to get rid of all those niggers and sandniggers that immigrated in.

I used it on East Prussia after the Poles had expelled all the Germans and was left with some provinces devoid of human life.

So i wanna play EU3, i read in the infopic to get chronicles, but is that the best option available?
Should i get any mods?

I'm not gonna make it lads.

Are you sure the DLC patch didn't fuck everything up like it did last few times? You should wait for Paradox to fix the patch anyway.

Did HoI4 get any better, or is it still steaming pile of shit?

meant for

Still a steaming pile of shit.

Did I just prevent WW2 from happening?

you live in a third world shithole lol

I didn't actually expect this to break ALL of Germany's event chains.

I'd wager my quality of life is higher than yours thanks to having pretty insane social benefits as remainders of the commie era

This is why you don't let leftists be modders

Only leftists would be foolish enough to work for a for-profit organization without any pay.

Better Nate than lever.

Yes. Chronicles includes the basic game plus the 4 DLCs. There's also a "Complete" version, which came out when there were only two DLCs out so it's no longer complete. Don't get that one.

I haven't really tried any mods other than MiscMods, which changes a few gameplay things but most importantly adds three alternative history scenarios: In one Europe is almost completely wiped out by the Black Death, also all other countries are buffed up so that they aren't as uneven technologically as in a normal game, in another the Crusades were a success so Anatolia, the Levant and Egypt are Christian, and in the third one Christianity along with most large European countries are much weaker, with Muslims all over Iberia, the Southern Balkans and much of Russia and Italy, Asatru believers in much of Scandinavia and Druidists in Ireland and parts of Britain, also most of the normally prominent European powers are broken down into smaller bits.

What mods are you even talking about?

hip

ck2+

lux invicta

It's fundamentally garbage.

That mess still gets updated? Did they add the Hellenic chinks in yet?

Guys, is there a way to mod out the minarets from the Hagia Sophia? Paracucks thought it'd be fun to leave them on even if you play before the fall of Byzantium.

I couldn't find any useful responses on the net, just a bunch of guys from plebbit and paracucks forums also upset by the fact those horrible sigils of baphomet are placed around the holy basilica.

Fucking preposterous.

As always, converting to Islam fixes the problem.

It's more likely they were simply too lazy to bother making a different model.

I'm 100% sure assets like that are hard coded into the game so I'm not sure you'll be able to change this

You funny guy I remove you last.

Apparently there is or was a model without the minarets sigils of baphomet; before 1.15 the Hagia Sophia didn't have them, and could be added after the cockroaches conquered Constantinople. But that somehow changed in 1.17 as it now has the progressive circumcised dongers of a childfucker all around it regardless of the gamestart.

Fucking lazy swedish faggots.

eu4wiki.com/JoroDox_mod_making_tool

Try looking into this and see if you can get it to work, claims it can be used to change the 3d assets

Thank you, user.

If only someone that wasn't a complete leftist faggot would decide to muscle into Paradox's little niche maybe these cucks would actually bother making an effort.

Remove minaret

you could also pretend that they're just regular towers meant to defend Hagia Sophia from enemies.

How hard could it really be for a small studio? Hell, Paradox was founded by board game people if I recall correctly.

Even if you made one, it would probably end up similar to Paradox games (after all, they did pretty much define the entire subgenre with their games) in both appearance and gameplay. At that point, I suppose most people figure that it would be much easier to simply mod the game, rather than make a new one entirely

TBH there's not really any difference between the cult of (((jesus))) and the cult of mohammed, they're both degenerate sandnigger religions.

Play the Netherlands or something you byzaboo faggot.

why are you such a stupid faggot, user?

I'm gonna do it anyways, with forum support or not.

>>>/asatru/

Yeah, they would have to compete with Paradox's old games in addition of the new. I guess the core "autists who want to enact historical revenge fantasies in map painting games" audience shouldn't expect pandering any time soon.

meant for

Why do you worship a kike?

go back to your containment website

Go to your containment website.

Holla Forums is one board under Christ though.

Go back to halfchan, you fucking cuck.

Holla Forums does not endorse the worship of a snot-nosed jew.

Go to your containment website.

Are Paracuck fucking with people?

There's no way that's in the game

Judaism doesn't actually have bad priest trait, strengthening the notion that in CK Judaism is the one true religion.

Holy shit that's hilarious

Any big mods worthwhile for ck2? I'm kind of thinking about Winter King.

Can't find magnate lords anywhere beyond steam.

I've seen people around here playing the game of thrones mod.

It does give you the ability to murder all the shit characters (basically all of them). There's a certain appeal in scheming their demise.

(checked)
There's the GoT mod, as said. My favourite is the warhammer one, though

how can USSR exist there?

There are both 1942 and 1992 starts.

46, you mean. On that note, is there an equivalent in Vicky that goes from the turn of the century or WW2 through the cold war? I imagine not, since coding entire alternate cold war scenarios would be a labor intensive pain, as would coding a modular system. I vaguely remember a Hearts of Iron mod called Fatherland that explores a minor Axis victory and what follows, but that's it.

Darkest Hours has many mods, including Fatherland. It has a mod called The Grand Campaign which is a combination of New World Order 2 and some other DH mods to let you play from 14 until 92.

How well does that work out?

Also, where can one find a reasonably recent list of these mods with descriptions?

The forums. forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/darkest-hour-user-modifications.608/

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/newest-version-of-the-grand-campaign-1914-1991.888180/

Here is also link for New World Order 2 forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-world-order-2.561583/

Ah, thanks.

I don't think I like any of those changes. I like the way habitability worked, I would have made it even more complex and stricter.

On a side note, should it be legal to so drastically change a product people have already payed for. I know this is standard in video games but paradox always makes me thing about that more.

the wheel didn't make that much logical sense as it was. The new system is more realistic, albeit simpler.

I like the reduced amount of habitable planets. There were far too many, making them less precious

The changes so far haven't been drastic, however. Wait until the DLCs hit, along with their free patches - that's when things will get really changed.

Another Stellaris dev diary:
-The hunt for shekels reaches another stage: "from this point on we will also start to cover some features in an upcoming content DLC that will be released alongside Heinlein. This content DLC will not be a full expansion, but rather a smaller pack of events and scripted content focusing on a particular area of the game"
-Awakened empires: a fallen empire can get "awoken" (several possible ways to: end game crisis, a very strong, blobbing empire, other fallen empires getting conquered, other empires awakening, etc.). When they get awoken, their ethos and government change, they will lose their gimp on colonisation and military, and will essentially become the USA of future, as in they'll stick their dick everywhere, be it through trying to conquer the galaxy, or convert you to theirv ethos and government type, force you all to play nice and sign a galactic peace treaty, etc. Whenever this starts, they'll send you an ultimatum. If you decline, they will declare war, if you accept, you will essentially become a vassal (type of vassal depending on the empire type). They will continue with this shit until they either accomplish their goals, or get defeated by a coalition of lesser races.
-some fallen empires can now give you missions while unawakened, and are likely to lead coalitions against end game crises
-each fallen empire will now have its own unique assets and designs, as well as an exclusive ship class (supposedly equivalent to several battleships in terms of power)
-War in Heaven (in the DLC): if two fallen empires awaken and happen to have opposing ethos, there is a chance for the War in Heaven event to fire. If that happens, they enter total war (one that cannot end until complete obliteration of the enemy). Every regular empire in the galaxy will be presented with a choice whether to join one of them, to join a coalition against both of the empires, or to remain neutral and hope for the best. The empires will, supposedly, reward those who join them and wipe the floor with whomever decided to oppose them. They also won't be shy about trampling any neutrals that get in their way.

So, what do you think?

And the shekel cash grab begins. It took longer than I expected, too. That's why I've decided to make my own space gsg. I've had it with this lack luster, DLC whoring shit. Stellaris is no good, and I don't feel like waiting 2 years for enough DLC's to warrant a torrent. That being said they seem like interesting enough ideas for me to steal I'm kidding, I've got more than enough ideas to prevent bottom feeding on Paradox

Also,
Is this how they are going to start the push for payed patches?

Great. Now they act more like Ur-Quan. Hopefully they'll add planetary destruction weapons on those Titans or something.

Welp, prepare for the storm of Shekels.

War in Heaven is an interesting concept. The rest is meh and will probably just exist to fuck with the player and make the game more tedious.

Considering how small the most recent "proper" DLC for CK2 was, sounds like they are going to sell some interns daily mod turds at premium price.

Awakened empires sound like a real "gsg" feature, adding different power realms to the game. Being a space unciv and trying avoid being fucked over by Space Britain sounds like it could be fun.

I'm not going to buy this ever and I still feel ripped off.

I think the awakened empires are pretty great. Give more flavour to the galaxy and mid/end game, and prevent fallen empires from being a midgame treasure box. Especially since, though the vassal thing, one can choose to submit to an empire without getting outright conquered.

just one more reason to pirate everything and not give them any shekels.

Exactly my thoughts on the matter. It's the first new feature that pushes Stellaris towards the 'gsg' part rather than to 4X.

There will probably be more shit than just that in the DLC. But who cares – this is a memo for all the cockgobbling whales on parajew forums. In fact, I'm beginning to suspect that Paradox could sustain itself on their forum base alone, given the amount of good goys and the prices they put on everything.

Sounds like they're making ethos conversion a thing, which people have been asking for since the start.

Megaweapons/Deathstars/etc were classified as DLC way before launch (Source: The pcplayer live stream Q&A were every question was answered with: Great Idea might be DLC)

Also, all this was supposedly cut content that was originally thought up by doomdark. I think that guy might be the only reason why Stellaris didn't end up in the irredeemable bin along with HoI4.

I don't know. After they sold out to stock market, they are putting even less effort to anything. Almost as if liquidating the company.

what did you expect

Except the old archive was around for a long time. Mega doesn't do anything if it doesn't get reported.

I honestly forgotten that game existed. Also it's nice to that Paradox is about to start the dlc swarm like always.

Can anyone who made the stupid choice of buying HOI4 upload blackICE? It released today.

Did Paracucks ever fix that mess of a coalition mechanic in Crusader Kings 2 where Muslims will team up with Christians on you because you annexed a minor duchy? Thinking of starting another game with the new DLC.

It was fixed (coalitions were changed into "defensive pacts" which are diplomatic agreements so no more interreligional partnerships), but I have only played normal games with HIP which almost completely removes badboy gain.

You can turn the coalitions off in the options menu they added, which is pretty much the only way to fix that shit.

Mentlegen I come with a solution for the sigils of baphomet problem:

There it is, open up your game and behold the Holy Wisdom beautiful and pristine as she should be. No weird and stupid texture modification bullshit, just plain removal of soiled, evil and unholy elements.

The time is near, brothers.

You win this time, kafir.

Go back to Holla Forums or Plebbit, faggot.

I have enough money from cards on steam yo buy HoI3 or Vic2. Which one?

(checked)
Victoria 2 tbh.

Buy something you can't pirate.

Victoria 2 is their best game out of all their recent installments of each time period. Especially since they didn't jew it up with DLC like they have been with EU4 and CK2 (and eventually HoI4)

Not gonna rent Denuvo games.

I was talking more about multiplayer games.

You can covert from Vic2 to HoI3, but can you do it the other way around?

I bought HoI3, Vic2 and EU3 from Kinguin. Now I can finally have more than Darkest Hour.

Can someone send me a Mega for the Anime Portrait mod for CK2?

I saw someone in my friend list playing HoI4.

He also owns Stellaris. 125 hours.

That's a lot more excusable than HoI4. Stellaris is unfinished, while HoI4 is shit by design

Stellaris also got a better reception than HoI4, so stellaris will probably eventually get fixed, while HoI4 will get covered up.

I think HoI4 might actually be one of Paradox's worst games. I don't think they'll cover it up, though; that's not Johan's style. More likely, they'll keep torpedoing it forward, releasing DLC fest and calling everyone shitting on them names. After all, Hearts of Iron is one of Paradox's flagship titles.

This please.

whats the name of that game that involves ships has a black and white cover and is considered the aurora of ship battles?

Rule the waves

I recall there being a GSG centered entirely on colonisation. It looked like it was made by Paradox, but I'm not sure if it was. Anybody knows the name?

Still can't find magnate lords.

Could someone upload it to some file sharing site.

Don't forget to at least put the half-useful pastebin in the OP.

Can we get a new thread so we don't 404 during the MP game?

bump