The Leader of Antifa Spencer Sunshine

Attention Fellow Patriots.

The man in this picture is Spencer Sunshine. He is someone you should know. He is a high up in the Antifa Organization. He is an enemy to every right leaning conservative and libertarian. He is the one that will label anyone who isn't a leftist commie a white nationalist and islamophobe bigot. At a speech he named Patriot and Proud Boy Jovi Val as a racist. A couple weeks later Jovi was attacked at a NYC Bar after the Milo Book release party and was scared. This man winds people up to commit violence but never get his hands dirty. He also has received money from the ford foundation through a website he writes articles for. Part of his power is that he has remained anonymous. I need researchers to make him famous. The best disinfectant is sunlight.
politicalresearch.org/author/s-sunshine/

His Writings:

The Right Hand of Occupy Wall Street: From Libertarians to Nazis, the Fact and Fiction of Right-Wing Involvement
politicalresearch.org/2014/02/23/the-right-hand-of-occupy-wall-street-from-libertarians-to-nazis-the-fact-and-fiction-of-right-wing-involvement/#sthash.9cWHVxh4.dpbs

20 on the Right in Occupy
politicalresearch.org/2014/02/13/20-on-the-right-in-occupy/

Drawing Lines Against Racism and Fascism
politicalresearch.org/2015/03/05/drawing-lines-against-racism-and-fascism/#sthash.xjHfkWsh.dpbs

“Progressive groups should come up with their own criteria for people who want to move away from Far Right politics and toward progressive political communities. Recommendations for this include: 1) requiring the person make a public statement disavowing Far Right views, and posting it in their former group’s media; 2) turning over all Far Right books, t-shirts, buttons, etc. to antifascists—especially patches or other insignia of any organizations they were members of; 3) removing all Far Right contacts on social media, and not attending events (either social, cultural, or political) hosted by these individuals or groups; 4) making a sincere statement of why their former views were problematic, with apologies made to anyone hurt by their actions. (The letter written by former White nationalist Derek Black, son of Stormfront founder Don Black, is exemplary.23) If they want to become actively involved as progressive political organizers, they should also 5) be required to go through a debrief to provide information about their former Rightist group’s structures, membership, recruiting tactics, and beliefs.

The same approach should be applied to organizations and media with a history of providing a platform for Far Right and related (antisemitic, Islamophobic, etc.) figures. They should also be able to change policy, apologize for their past, and be treated as a regular publication or platform again.”
- Spencer Sunshine

The Continuing Appeal of Racism and Fascism
politicalresearch.org/2015/04/06/the-continuing-appeal-of-racism-and-fascism/#sthash.9KBZozwk.dpbs

“Today, the U.S. government seems to agree with my assessment.”
- Spencer Sunshine

Profiles on the Right: Three Percenters
politicalresearch.org/2016/01/05/profiles-on-the-right-three-percenters/#sthash.S5SnNeNb.dpbs

Gunning for Office: Oregon’s Patriot Movement and the May 2016 Primary
politicalresearch.org/2016/04/19/gunning-for-office-oregons-patriot-movement-and-the-may-2016-primary/#sthash.u7Y9wlzh.dpuf

Coordination: How the Patriot Movement Re-imagines Governmental Ties
politicalresearch.org/2016/10/29/coordination-how-the-patriot-movement-re-imagines-governmental-ties/#sthash.aGJCDnJm.dpbs

Right Woos Left: When Patriot Movement Groups Try to Recruit Progressive Activists
politicalresearch.org/2016/10/30/right-woos-left-when-patriot-movement-groups-try-to-recruit-progressive-activists/#sthash.lUSdQM8I.dpbs

Trump’s “Second Amendment People”?: The U.S. Patriot Movement Today
politicalresearch.org/2016/10/31/trumps-second-amendment-people-the-u-s-patriot-movement-today/#sthash.0r7VkjAw.dpbs

Populism as Core Element of Fascism
politicalresearch.org/2016/12/21/populism-as-core-element-of-fascism/#sthash.ON0OqT7o.dpbs

His speech where he named Jovi Val a latino trump supporter. 2 weeks later he was attacked in a NYC bar.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mmv0iAO4bBc

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/cory.moloney.1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't you post this exact same thread before?

Yes he did.

Yes this time I posted evidence with it. Sorry for the repost but its important this information gets out

HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN THEM TOGETHER IN THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME?

or clones by zog. spencer 1 and spencer 2

Go back to cuckchan faggot.

Pick one

Seems like we might be able to find some other players if we check out who likes his articles.

Looks like any other leftoid beta cuck. Where does he usually operate? NYC?

KEK the fucking chutzpah of these kikes

How many times you making this thread Moishe?

No matter how many times i see it, I never stop being amazed at how instinctual tribal warfare is for the Jew. The biggest difference between whites and jews that I can see is that whites believe in political ideology, that their stance is good and right, while the Jew only uses various ideologies as tools of tribal warfare. That is how the Jewish neocons seamlessly transitioned from trotskyism to "Americanism," since both were really only ever vessels for their own tribal power plays. This is even seen in the Jewish religion, where the religion is more of a business venture and conquest strategy than about anything spiritual.

Too bad blacks don't know about Dr. Tony Martin.

Post dox

I know him. We went to summer camp together. We were friends. He is highly intelligent but also on the anti social personality spectrum.
He is also a bisexual pervert amoung other things.

Today I will remind you that the kikes fully understand the power of words and use it constantly.

i.e. head servant.

Every last Holla Forumsack needs to be studying the original definitions of words.

Post his dox. We need more info.

now that i look at that image..

Either 100% a plant or a commie that was super groomed and recieved top tier mentoring on strength of body and character… I mean that as in he looks like he has a very strong streak of authority in him

very curious. Where'd he go to …..

OH. FUG. Where did this guy go to school/grow up? Not just what it says on his goybook/whatever.. what do the obscure people searches say…

Welp.. I gave him a brief dig and was turning up goose eggs. Almost as if the name is made up.. Im not getting any results on all my usual dig go to's..

But, I posted in the other dox thread id crosslink but my laptops dying of aids that the dox list wasnt complete because I know a member of blac bloc who wasnt on the list. This guy made an impact on antifa's direction, was front and center in a lot of their old flag burnings. He dropped off the face of the earth several years ago because he got nabbed in virginia with a pound of cocaine on him and got his rich parents to bail him out and then fled the state. I remembered his name

facebook.com/cory.moloney.1

Tell me…. Am I crazy or are they maybe the same person?

Why kikes need to be purged: in a nutshell.

(Checked)
Stories?

Looks like a match. "Spencer Sunshine" sounds too much like a LARPer's name to be real.

Good work, user.

Is his name Corey?