New Religion

The Solar Eclipse of the century begins the start of a new religion. To Undo Mindrape. Remind the public of how they would be thinking if they weren't Mindraped. Of everything they lost. Mindrape is any perversion of mass-perception of the actual Truth which changes the course of history.

The sun is the ultimate archetype of purity of blinding Truth and illumination but with the last few months of events the public has become almost terminally Mindraped to the point it will be hard to wake them up. They are so far from truth the archetype of their knowledge has become essentially the moon eclipsing the Sun - barren desolate dark all encompassing. The Mindrape of the West has become 99% complete it's as though the Mindrape embedded so far over 100 years is the distance stretching between the Sun and Moon and the tiny sliver of distance between Moon and Earth is the only distance we have left in which to reverse it. The Eclipse marks a turning point where the Mindrape has become so severe that it starts to be pushed back. The Symbol of the Eclipse is of the point humanity started to reverse all encompassing Mindrape destroying us all and everything of value and Mindrape will be ultimately uncovered and undone.

Other urls found in this thread:

religionnews.com/2017/08/18/signs-and-wonder-how-people-of-different-faiths-view-the-total-solar-eclipse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I call high priest.

Is this the new eclipse thread?

I am at 98% and used a friends American Eclipse glasses. Pretty cool, only see a sliver and it's oddly shaded. Even at 2% of normal sunlight it's still brighter than I expected and trees and such are still casting shadows.

People are actually more friendlier than normal also.

I call the cooler version of the high priest that gets to use sunglasses indoors

There is no god but KEK and dubs are his messenger. OP stinks of apostasy.

I call chariot.

Cool

Checked. Looks like it
The thing I made went perfect too dudes.
SIEG HEIL
PRAISE KEK

How about no.

This is now an eclipse shitposting thread.

THE HAPPENINGS ARE MERELY BEGINNING
HERE COMES THE KILLSHOT

Post your "Getting ready for eclipse shitstorm" song

Hope you faggots have read Evola.
Rite is key

Same user as and just want to say there was a bird (a falcon or hawk) freaking out during the eclipse. And like I said there, no totality, but things got spooky.

God(s) are older than this earth, user. Nothing new about worshiping them.

I smell bullshit, NASA.

Thread over here is kicking off

Our gods and ancestors got to live in this plane on the whim of the aristocracy.

The old god-kings not only worshiped bit controlled the transcendent forces.

Now, how to bring back the rite, patriarch and charisma..

Best one I got

Checked trips of Truth

Nice. Saved it

This is what I saw

I went outside and tried to photograph it. I have no solar filter and couldn't capture shit. Total disappointment.

New religion? No. This has been around for a long long time just asleep.
ORDER OF THE BLACK SUN
Black sun rises, sieg heil!

same. Tried shooting through those solar glasses and it didn't work.

Not a fucking thing happened anywhere.
*sulks off*

It's not over yet, faggot.

empress and emperor coming together for victory.
empress has a coat suggestive of an eclipse, an assembly of two unlike parts. she sits in pleasure and comfort in environs that would seem unlikely for the for the opulence. she has emotions in her heart, and wears here love on her crown as a sign that she does not care if the path is folly. she cares for the virtues that make existence great.
the emperor is a man among mountains that still keeps his place. though tasked with keeping together a kingdom, he sits unstirring awaiting his tasks. he sits on cold stone adorned with horned animals, a facsimile of the cold hand he employs to keep the untamed in check. gowned in armor and sanguine robes, he holds his head up while wear a crown with 5 jewels and 3 colors. 5 is the number of man while three is the number of his love. he bears humanity on his mind with the strength of his cold logical thrown and his ever-present love of his empress.
the chariot is the son of the emperor and the empress. he holds knowledge of major dualities in life, but is not ruled by them. he understands and respects them and uses them to further his goals. he wears an 8 sided star on his crown, a symbol for strength. the chariot is a very level headed entity and only needs strength to accomplish his goals. his chariot is made of greystone logic yet adorned with star spangled sheets. his weapon is logic with the ability to pull from the starry aether new ideas and unseen plans to move himself ever forward. he holds an ornate wand and bears ornate armor. his eyes are darkened and show no hint of where they may be staring and aiming for next. his lower body is not visible while his upper body is so his means are not visible but his aims are. he holds his father in the square of his chest and believes in the higher ideals his mother did with the stars above his head still.

Just watched it from an 80% zone, had a great view in the backyard. Too bad it would have been 6+ hours both ways to see 100%.

new religion of miltank creamy pussy

kill yourself

same

Nothing new here.

Im not a leftist. I am natsoc gay animosexual

Lying is a sin, not to mention everyone finds out eventually.

Drove down south to visit a friend and be in path of the eclipse. I stood outside and looked at the eclipse and right as I did, a nearby church began playing How Great Thou Art on the organ. So I stood there listening to the song being played over and over while looking through protective glass at the rising black sun and got emotional. Some kind of sign. How Great Thou Art!

There is a reason many pagans were sun worshippers, the light destroys darkness just as the Aryan's Truth destroys the kike's lies.

Fuck off already degenerate

You saw shadow snakes? nice I'm staring to regret not driving to see the total eclipse

Thanks dude haha heil hitler tavistock assasination JFK

Why'd you burn your whole book instead of tearing the page out? Seems kind of wasteful. A little niggerish, if you will.

Here's some I took from New Jersey. And yes the sun was blue

that's weird as shit
what would cause that?
just the clouds?

I hope your right OP, but believe it or not I don't think we've hit rock bottom yet and won't for a while. As horrible as everything is, it could be so much worse.

possibly. i didnt notice till after i took them. The clouds actually helped take good photos

I took these

I went South to see the total, and shit, was it cool…but that blue tint is perfect too, nice pics as well. Lucky you, user

Lens flare

I just used my cellphone, turned the exposure all the way down and set it to manual.

Phone camera is now fuuuuuuucked btw.

Fug.
I wanted to send up a weather balloon with a camera, but no money

r8 my eclipse related OC pls

I took these and edited the brightness contrast, so on. I believe the orb of light is the reflection of the eclipse, looks weird.

The SS wished to revive sun worship.

The Schwarze Sonne was inscribed on the floor of their headquarters at Wewelsburg Castle.

The sun gives us life and is the primary source of earth's energy. Northern latitudes and areas with seasonal shifts are both highly correlated with iq, because temporal thought was necessary for food storage and the agricultural cycle. Symbolically the sun stands for those who are above time, and lightning for those in time. The black sun is those who are men of their time, and use their strength to fight against their times.

HAIL THE SUN

You must be the same person creating the info-nuke thread, because in both threads you are using the word mindraped, which I don't see used around here.
I admire your knowledge. I would want to know, who you are and where you learned all of this, but I expect to never recieve an answer to that.

What you write here remembers me of a dream I had. If it even was a dream. I feel like I remember ever since I could think.

In this dream, I was not man, but a force. Before me were two circles, next to eachother.

I instinctivly knew, what they were. The first circle was goodness, prosperity and well-being, freedom, happyness. It was the one I was so strongly drawn to.

The second circle was misery. It had in it not necessary all the calamities of life, but instead enslavement, it was to bring about dullness and ant-like obedience, disregard for the value of life. It may be my clouded memory and bias, but I remember this circle being white and blue. I do not remember, what colors the good circle had.

I knew, that each circle could grow in size. It was dependend on their influence they had (on earth? The universe?) and I could aid one of them with my strength.
When one was grown enough and engulfed the other, it would remain the sole circle, and the other would never again appear. As long as two remained, there would not be peace.

I gave myself onto goodness, and I kept feeding it all my strength. I gave it all. And I kept on giving. But we were barely hanging on. The other one was growing as well, and I became desperate. With the greatest of my efforts, I could not lead goodness to victory. We were stuck in an eternal stalemate.
It felt like I had fought for countless ages. Grief took hold of me. We would never find rest like this. I began to suffer. It was my sole wish to see good triumph, yet victory was impossible. The enemy grew stronger, without my help.

Eventually, I broke. I felt like I prolonged a war, that was already lost. I suffered and griefed, and I felt so did the people I helped. I could not continue any longer.
I wanted it all to end. With a stricken heart, I aided misery. I griefed the loss of a prosperous future. At least, life would not end this way, I said to myself. It would continue on, at the cost of everything good we could have had, but we will finally have peace.

And as I aided it, it grew insanely strong, so quickly. What was once a roughly equal size, became a towering giant and a vanishingly small dwarf. I kept feeding it, hoping it will all end soon.
I felt like I was squandering so much. So much has been thrown away, so much valueable, so much sacred and good, and it was all for the most lowly motive. I could not numb myself to this, but I kept going on in the hopes, to finally put it all to rest.

My being became tainted. I was deeply embedded into misery. I manifested into surgical strikes against good, into other operations and social events. It was all too easy.
I then became bitter. I stood so valiantly against my former enemy, unwavering, and I met resistance that made me fight like hell. Yet, confronting good hardly amounted to any resistance. They were so weak, it was pathetic. Why could the sides not be reverse? Why was the side fighting for a just cause such a dismaying display of feebleness and failure?

We were nearing their total destruction. A final strike was all that was left, and it would have all been over.
But, this tiny fraction that was left, did not falter.
And I kept pushing harder. But it did not fall.
I threw my entire being against it. Yet, it still stood strong.
And soon, it started to grow. It took bit by bit back, what it once had. And I could not stop them anymore. My most fierce and brutal attack did not break them. I started to feel powerless.
They were becoming an unstoppable force, and as they grew greater, the more my site grew weak and fell apart.
And, after all this, for the first time, I felt happyness. Even as I was deeply embedded into their site, my fate sharing their demise, I yearned for defeat. I cared not what was to happen with me, I only wanted them to lose, to pay dearly for everything that was so vainly sacrificed in their name.

And that's as far as I can correctly remember.

Do you have a full set of these tarot cards perchance? I want to print them.

“Oh, Black Sun!
Absorb me in thy light
Leftwards
Faster than light from
The Golden Sun
And take me up into
The inexistence of
The Green Thunderbolt
Where the Maestros dwell
Of my Maestro
And the highest Guides of
Esoteric Hitlerism
Enflesh me into thy existence
More real than all existing
And help me to realize
Impossible dreams
The Resurrection of the A-Mada.
The return of the Führer, Adolf Hitler
The re-creation of Esoteric Hitlerism
And possession of the Archetype
Until the consummation of his Myth
And his Legend
In Resurrection with the body of
Immortal Varja.
Let me return to the Black Sun.”

– Miguel Serrano

oi jew stop

Just die kike

Black Sun
Empire

The sun is shining bright today. As if reborn

Meh

religionnews.com/2017/08/18/signs-and-wonder-how-people-of-different-faiths-view-the-total-solar-eclipse/

work the albedo boys, be reborn and stronger

THIS IS THE BLACK SUN!

This is why /fringe/ shouldn't be allowed to play here anymore.

YOU ASK WHY KEK HAS FORSAKEN YOU

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN THE NUMBERS?

I found this inspiring, so I capped it. I wish I had meaningful dreams.