Naming the Jew - the New York Times edition

You may have seen the CNN and NBC Version. Here is the NYTimes. OY VEY. WHERE TO BEGIN.

1. Top Leadership. The following leading roles are held by Jews:

2. Editor-in-chief of sub-publications. The Editor-in-chief of the following NYT sub-publications are Jewish:

3. Bureau Chiefs. The Bureau Chiefs for the following offices are Jewish:

4. Chief Correspondents. The following “Chief” correspondents are Jewish:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Jq7a0DjJ
pastebin.com/cqDiq3P4
pastebin.com/syWNwnMP
foxbus
archive.is/qCih7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_film_studio
archive.is/sxm2M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_F._Horn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Bailey
filmjournal.com/node/8187
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disney_Studios_Motion_Pictures#cite_note-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here is a pic of all three.

The NYT link is:
>pastebin.com/Jq7a0DjJ

The NBC link is:
>pastebin.com/cqDiq3P4

I wasn’t as organized when I originally made the CNN one— hence no link for sources. But I’m considering gathering up what I have and making a link for the CNN one if it seems worth it.

Thank you very much, based user

thezog.wordpress.com

Yeah that has been helpful but as you can see if you check the other 2 pastebins, I'm trying to support the assertions with links from totally independent and innocuous sources. As opposed to just citing to thezog.wordpress (which usually makes an assertion that someone is Jewish but doesn't have independent sources to back each claim up), the links at the pastebins are fully sourced from mostly mainstream websites. It's the kind of thing that could provide a source for each assertion on thezog.wordpress.

There exists those kinds of links for everyone (or almost everyone) in the CNN photo, or else I wouldn't have included them to begin with. I still have some of them saved and could probably hunt down the others if I find the time.

Heroic work as always OP. You do the work of a 100 of us mere larpers.

Oops. Ignore those links (both go to NBC). The actual links from the picture are:

NBC Link
>pastebin.com/cqDiq3P4

NYT Link:
>pastebin.com/syWNwnMP

Damn, they look like a failed genetic mutation of white people. It's like.. God made them as the subhuman version of the white people.

Imagine how they must have looked like before mixing their genes with europeans. Truly genetically repulsive in every aspect. They look like randomized elder scrolls characters who put all their stats into illusion, mercantile and speechcraft.

Great work user.

Thanks

Checked, and can you do one for Fox News? Rupert Murdoch's mother was a devout jew.

Ooooooh you got a source on that? I haven't been able to find anything conclusive online.

Great work. Sources are always worth it. The liberal who likes to appear intellectually superior disputes everything they don't by claiming it's a lie until proven otherwise. Or they assume the evidence is a lie too.

That CNN pic triggered the living hell out of them when it came out.
Nice work.

I have proprietary methods. They are kikes.

I really must learn how this infographic sorcery works, so simple yet so powerful. This is some serious memetic warfare.

Could be Gutjahr-Tier
No goys those are sure no mossad aggents, are you crazy.

Can you make a version without the drop shadow / gradient fade at the bottom, covering up the bottom row of names pls.

Nice work.

checked
First pic, fourth row, dead center: Sheryl Stolberg. Is that image photoshopped in any way or is her face really that fucked up?

You be the judge.

Excellent work user.

Gradually everyone will begin to hate them.

I could do that but I don't have sources to prove those people are Jewish. Every one of them has exceedingly Jewish names/faces (and they are obviously Jewish), but I don't have the links to back it up (not because the links aren't out there, but because it takes time to research another 12 people when you are really getting into lower-level positions).

vey oy

Gods work, Goebbels would hire you himself.

Yar

Checkin those dubs.
This is fantastic work.

No wonder the kikes are shutting everyone down. We are seeing a rise in alternative, independent media that takes away power and shekels from them.

Imagine filling in the rest…

You are doing God's work OP.

Would be epic, OP.

Keep it up and checked. This is fantastic red-pilling material.

We need one of these for every media outlet, we should start crowd sourcing threads on this.

Very interesting. I'll have to give this some thought. I can't make up my mind whether to continue with more media outlets (there's plenty of material) or to pivot to another industry like in your pic

This would be HUUUGE. I can make an actual infographic relatively quickly (and ensure it matches the style of the other ones). Most of the time I spend has been to research the individuals in it. If we were able to crowd source some of the research (i.e., IDing who is Jewish and providing links) for these organizations, we could start cranking these things out like wildfire

Here is a recent list of Fox News Exe. They will probably be the least Jewed Network.

foxbus iness.com/features/2017/05/01/fox-news-announces-executive-appointments.html

archive.is/qCih7

“This is a significant day for all at FOX News,” Murdoch said. “Bill has played a huge role in building FOX News to its present position as the nation’s biggest and most important cable channel in the history of the industry. His contribution to our channel and our country will resonate for many years.” Shine has been with FOX News since its inception over 20 years ago.
Jack Abernethy remains Co-President of FOX News and CEO of Fox Television Stations.
Other executive appointments were also announced: Suzanne Scott, Executive Vice President becomes President, Programming of FOX News Channel. Scott has been with FOX News since 1996, serving in all production and creative areas.
In addition, Jay Wallace, Executive Vice President of News becomes President, News of FOX News Channel. Jay also joined FOX News in 1996.
Additional appointments include:

Bro thank you for making these, this is the highest quality work to come out of Holla Forums in a while. My friend and I were just talking about how the CNN one was awesome and we need them for all the networks but we weren't sure where to start or where you were getting your info other than scraping their website. I didn't want to spread it until I could confirm everything on it is true. I honestly think this composite picture collection and expanding it is FAR more damaging to the kikes than almost any other meme I've seen.

Another thing to think about is just listing all the jews is one thing, leftist can always say "well CNN has 4000 employees." I'm thinking it needs an infograph section at the bottom that clearly illustrates the 2% vs their overrepresentation as well as % of their on air talent that is jewish etc.

Most important part is point out the Executives and the main Anchors.

I think the Executives and Anchors need special pointing out on the info-graphic.

Bumping this thread because some dipshit made an identical thread for no reason.

Lots of info on the Wiki for Movie Studios

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_film_studio

archive.is/sxm2M

^1 Disney 20.71%; UTV Communications: +.08%;
^2 Warner Bros.: 13.9%;
^3 20th Century Fox: 11.3%;
^4 Universal: 21.3%;
^5 Sony (Columbia/Screen Gems/TriStar): 8.4%; Sony Classics:
^6 Paramount:

Agreed.

So if this is crowd sourced who are the networks papers that need to be gone after or would be priority?

Also

this feels like work that is extremely crowd-source-able
my first impression is that there are two stages of work:
first you need to come up with the full list of candidates. i don't know if that's crowd sourceable.
after that,create an individual post of 5 names at a time. then Anons can reply to a single post citing sources on whose a kike and who isn't.
ideally multiple users can verify work or verify citations.

Industry Entertainment
Founded 1923; 93 years ago
Headquarters 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California, United States
Key people

Alan F. Horn (chairman)
Alan Bergman (president)
Sean Bailey (president, motion picture production)

Parent The Walt Disney Company
Divisions

Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
(Touchstone Pictures)
Walt Disney Studios Marketing
Disneynature
Walt Disney Animation Studios
Disney Music Group
Disney Theatrical Group
Disney Studio Services

Subsidiaries

Walt Disney Pictures
Lucasfilm Ltd., LLC
Pixar Animation Studios
Marvel Studios

—————————–

Alan F. Horn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_F._Horn

————

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Bailey

Not sure if he is jew or married to Jew.

——

Alan Bergman

Obvious Jew

———

Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures (formerly Buena Vista Pictures Distribution and Buena Vista Film Distribution Company) is an American film distributor owned by The Walt Disney Company.[2]

Jew?

filmjournal.com/node/8187

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disney_Studios_Motion_Pictures#cite_note-1

Brilliant work, OP: Keep it up

Is there a Pastebin for CNN?

OP here. I love the crowdsource idea and it would be a HUGE help. I followed the idea of finding all the names myself and then dividing them up into groups of 5.

Here is the thread:

t-thanks paul