Wtf I love donald trump now

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

cbsnews.com/news/did-donald-trump-say-hed-refuse-to-take-a-salary-as-president/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=31071717

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/10/13/trump-just-laid-out-a-pretty-radical-student-debt-plan/
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Connor Brown
Connor Brown

We should chose only rich people as our leaders from now on.

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

this is the equivalent of someone with a $50,000 yearly salary turning down about $50

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

He's the official hotpocket president

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

MEANWHILE, his family will still be running his businesses.

The access and power he gets as POTUS that he can direct to benefit his concerns are worth far, far more than 400k.

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

The access and power he gets as POTUS that he can direct to benefit his concerns are worth far, far more than 400k.
Well, obviously. Only retards would care about some chump change, when money flow on this level is expressed in billions. POTUS can easily be paid not 400k annually, but 1 mil monthly - and nobody would notice a difference.

But I'd say it has more to do with Trump unwilling demean to himself, rather than amount of money involved. Even if it is general public, he - Trump! - is technically working for somebody, like a common wage slave. Emperors don't get salary, do they?

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

You're stretching pretty hard there user

Xavier White
Xavier White

Meaning?

You think Trump doesn't have an ego the size of his tacky golden brick of a tower?

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

He should give that money to us common plebs, tbh.

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

I am all for voluntary goverment, but here's the thing, peoplein the goverment, since they won't get a salary, will accept lobbyism even more

probably his only good policy, congratulations

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

are pirateflags post-left anarchists?

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

they are morons shilling for the pirate party

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

Reminder that every single Congressmen is payed at least 100k a year

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

whats so bad about the pirate party?

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

Too many leechers.

James Gray
James Gray

The president is only payed 25 thousand a year

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

this

Blake James
Blake James

He should give that money to us common plebs, tbh.
That's 0.133 cents per year.

Luis Rivera
Luis Rivera

I didn't pick up that pirateflags supported the pirate party specifically… I just though most of them were either individualist anarchists or just general anarchists.

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

underrated comment

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

how I feel about /pol/ posting on Holla Forums

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/10/13/trump-just-laid-out-a-pretty-radical-student-debt-plan/

What did he mean by this?

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

12.5 percent, we’d cap it
As a European I have to ask. What is the average interest rate for student loans in America?
Because even 12,5 % already sounds outrageous to me.

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

I really, really hope he does what he suggested during the campaign which is make the universities carry risk for student loans. If the student fails to pay back the debt after 15 years while faithfully fulfilling the income based repayment plan the university should be on the hook for the rest of the debt.

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

That's not interest rate. It's how much of your wages are garnished, essentially. Average interest rate is around 8 percent last I checked. There is not really an "average" interest rate either. We only get loans from the government. It's extremely difficult to get private student loans b/c they can be defaulted on while government debt cannot be discharged.

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

I just think the flag looks cool

post-left anarchism is pretty good, so is mutualism

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

man with billions of dollars refuses to accept salary offered to him by government
why are all this stupid lie-bruls complaining about the government starving them to death, lol, lie-bruls just want gibmedats lol lie-brul commies lol lol

Fuck off, /pol/.
Workerism is the worst sort of identity politics cancer.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit