Trump To Send 3,500 More Troops To Afghanistan

archive.is/daJhF

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/08/21/mike-allen-trumps-afghan-plan-will-have-the-u-s-not-winning-but-not-losing/
archive.is/sALhR
archive.is/M8Ter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking told ALL of you McMaster was a major threat. Now look at what's happening. We need to meme this fucker out already.

Always the first post.

So basically the absolute bare minimum. It’s not as good as a total withdrawal but it’s bearable.

What's wrong, shill? Don't love your country fighting for its interests against filthy muslims?

t. Kikebart

No, I am just pointing out the facts for you. I did not vote for Trump just for him to become another Neocon like Bush was. He told us it was only going to be America First from now on. Read his past tweets, he was AGAINST the Afghan War from the beginning. He is risking becoming a one term president at this rate. He NEEDS to get rid of Obamacare and he needs to pass tax reform.

Lol, obvious kike, we don't care about that shit here.

Nigga do you know we went over this shit a billion times?

Are you all retarded?

But why?

fake and gay

Top fucking zozzle. His base cares about immigration and trade, things he can mostly do with just his own executive power. Troops can be withdrawn by his order and stationed on the border by his order. None of his base give a shit about Obamacare or taxes while they have no jobs and drive on crumbling roads and bridges to bring their kids to an elementary school filled with spics.

Yes I do.

At the risk of sounding like a shill, everytime he sabre-rattles, his approval rating goes up and he can do immigration stuff while the media is distracted. Now that North Korea backed down and the Russia thing fizzled out, he needs a smokescreen and support for when the SCOTUS tackles the Ayrab-ban.

His approval waiting for Democrats and the MSM you mean, a bunch of lieing cunts and a base that won't support him on principle.

I do cuck.

No one here wants to be in Afghanistan anymore. Price's plan was perfect, but McMaster blocked him from coming to Camp David. I do not get why Trump trusts him so much. All the rumors clearly point to him and Powell being the leakers. He is taking a major risk doing a rally the very next day. People are going to infuriated if he goes ahead with the troop increase.

No its totally retarded. it just ensures that the war will continue in perpetuity with neither side being able to win except for the defense contractors who are making money hand over fist and the cia with the opium trade.

Not quite, you still have a ton of retarded Bush Jr. Republicans that voted for Trump. They're useful idiots for us.

What are you fucking doing!?

Put them on the border you cock sucker!

The Neo-cons are agitating for a war in Venezuela which would cause a refugee crisis, and all of the bastards who created the war would push to take them in!

what about all the public works projects? I remember Bush spending billions for gas stations, roads, schools, dams, electrical facilities, what the hell is all this public infrastructure investment going to go to waste now?

Troops in Afghanistan are about having a presence directly next to Iran+Pakistan

Eat a dick OP, they already tried this months ago.

Well so far I haven't heard any MSM outlet praising that the wall is canceled or not being built. So i can only surmise that it is being built right now,m but might be lacking manpower.

Then use the Sea Bees.

getting rid of niggercare and building the wall were literally the only reasons I voted for him or even voted period.
Blow your brains out, interventionist reddit shill

What you say is true but I don’t think Trump at least at this moment in time has the ability to withdraw. He can only fight so many battles at once, turning some very powerful interests ‘military contractors’ into narco terrorists over night would not be taken lightly.

3,500 troops is a small gesture signifying he isn’t going to touch their racket but not significant to be considered a reescalation of the conflict. Is it right? No, it’s sickening but he has to careful. Hopefully this is part of a larger plan to actually withdraw at some point within his first term.

=What the fuck is going on in Afghanistan?==

32 out of 34 districts are considered sade by the Norwegian FD.

If Trump is sending more military in it's because he wants to increase the already ridiculous amount of """refugees""" to Europe.

Whoa watch it, you might be called a shill for not wanting to fight for kike interests.

Let us be very honest here, Afghanistan is important only because of its resources and if US pulls out the mudslimes/chinks/gooks will take it for themselves. The US does not have many rare metals and with the current relationship the US has with other resource-rich countries I can see the strategic need for troops in Afghanistan. The neocons obviously just want it for the easy drug money and to milk Afghanistan as long as possible.

It's the other way around, in case you're having trouble reading the tea leaves.

Any troops in Afghanistan is a waste of money. Especially rotational US army troops.

I'm pretty much sick of winning, my dudes.

The Wall just got ten feet higher schlomo.

nigger care wasn't really his fault though. The rest is accurate.

Yeah, actually as the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, he can withdraw the troops at any time he pleases. What you mean is he's not WILLING to withdraw them, which means he's a neocon cunt just like the ones that got us into that shithole in the first place.

Trump is playing 8D chess you low IQ shitskin. He has the next 8 years perfectly planned and will deliver all his promises in time.

Stay mad and delusional.

t. Cernovich.

We've got another 8 years of Pence after Trump and then 8 years of Yael Trump. They can complete Trump's plan within 24 years.

But it has only been 6 months.
I can't even keep up with happenings

None of you stupid cucks get it. The President doesn't actually command the armed forces. Period. The nuclear football crap is stupid too. It's a bunch of fantasy. The President has no power at all. But what he can do is make it fucking hard for them to do things, if he refuses to pretend to be in charge when they do things. So in this sense we have a little bit of leverage. It's the leverage of a woman. We basically can bitch about things.

t. assfucked by govt

Wow, events are occurring! I suppose to a bored NEET that means something, but to those of us who care about our people, it's irrelevant.

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

I SENSE POWERFUL NEOCONSERVATIVE WITCHCRAFT UPON ME.

Let me guess… you're gonna get Mexico to pay for it, too, right?
I fucking wish the wall would get ten feet higher. At this point, I'll take ten feet longer.

If we fight for it we can get it.

What did you think you meant by this?

That was a CIA post.

he just barely passed the infrastructure bill, tho not saying definitely happening, but shit takes time in a giant bureaucracy

this, its showing china we still have a presence in the region while china and india argue over docklam. this has nothing to do with afghanistan or the taliban

Calling failure even before the first year is completed

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/08/21/mike-allen-trumps-afghan-plan-will-have-the-u-s-not-winning-but-not-losing/

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

This. Trump did a 180 on his entire foreign policy (shit's fucking abysmal – saber rattling Norks and Iran, constant dicking around in Syria supporting literal commies, Russia relations utterly shit, now this afghan bullshit… Unironically worse than Obongo when it comes to foreign policy), the key promises were left either partially, or even completely unfulfilled, cabinet is now 100% neocon, and most of the "happenings" so far were minor shit that riled libshits up but didn't change much. The literally only area where Trump tries to at least carry in the spirit of his election promises are domestic issues, and even there he gets cucked left and right and is being threatened with impeachment for even daring not be 100% kosher. He promised to drain the swamp, but so far the swamp is suffocating him.

When Trump got elected, I was hoping USA would reverse course back to sanity, but all that happened was the descent slowing down, but still advancing.

Fox News just confirmed it. 4,000 more troops are going to Afghanistan. Trump is doing exactly what Obama and Bush did. McMaster won again

How?
Are you sure that wasn't Obama's initiative?
He didn't do anything to harm relations with Russia. Congress did.
You mean the stuff thats been going on since 2003, and will continue to go on after we've left because its Afghanistan? What's your solution?

People think it be like it is, but it don't

if there's any patriots left they should just expose sandy hook or 911, actual high level pedo/rape/murder crimes or more crazy shit Obama did through Wikileaks or something
It's the only thing that will work

God damn jew cuck.

THIS tbh

Checked
This needs to fucking happen

You have to shine a light on the swamp before you drain it. Unfortunately a lot of conservatives think swamp = Democrats. They don't realize that 95% of Republicans are utter fucking neokikes. There is no way that any of these cucks survive 2020. Everybody from McConnell to Graham to Ryan has to go and Trump is proving that these people do not care about putting America first.

Getting rid of obongocare and any other government healthcare it's a vital thing in stopping communist wrestle on the American government, a really important and achievable thing that people on don't pay attention to.

(Checked)
This

This

Why are people saying McMaster won when this surge was Mattis' idea?

This plan was already floated a while ago. An article from June 15

archive.is/sALhR

Precisely what the Pentagon wanted, meaning this was a Mattis request. Not McMaster, not Kelly, not Pence. Mattis.

For comparison and context's sake, pic related shows the proposed number of troops versus historical numbers of troops that the US has had in Afghanistan.

Not to mention that Trump wishes to avoid having the Afghan government collapse under his watch. He has held such a view since 2015.

archive.is/M8Ter

Do not allow our very stupid leaders to sign a deal that keeps us in Afghanistan through 2024-with all costs by U.S.A. MAKE AMERICA GREAT!

Couldn't have said it better. There's only one way to fix this mess.

I love the God Emperor, but if he starts sending troops overseas again, he will be a one term president. We Americans are sick of sending our young Men to die for israel. At this point in our society, we need soldiers protecting our borders, culture and memorials.

what does he hope to accomplish by sending more troops? we need a timetable for victory. but another ishue (I think) is that all tumps top advisers are kikes and cucks for isreal, so he's not getting any of the intel he needs to make good decisions moving forward.

etc. etc.
At this point, it is reasonable to assume that (((anons))) spouting blind support for trump and his cucked policies except for obvious good things like the wall are zog shills.

Haha no we don't.
The hajjis can't plan if they don't know what time it is.
If the option is "Get bombed" or "Take a piece of the pie" what do you think they'll take?
If we actually negotiate with them on the ground, and not in the Israeli fake negotiate sense, we might actually get somewhere(?)

If you had the choice of being bombed by hebes or taking a piece of the pie, what would you choose?

I think I'd form a tribal council

trump was cucked on closing the borders/ stopping immigration from muslim countries - until he's able to replace all the lib judges he's got to play a little ball, he'll increase presence in mudslime country to keep the jihadis in check and do some flexing on the world stage. the swamp is fighting back with everything they've got, but trump is a winner and there ain't no stopping this train we're on… check back in a few years - rome wasn't built in a day ya know

Al-Husayni wasn't a jew m8

kike

Stay mad salt-left.

I don't give a damn about tax reforms, but getting rid of Obamacare is important to me.

speak for yourself kike

shill

Criminally underrated post

The numbers don't even compare. King Nigger alone sent in tens of thousands.