Word Filters

Why in the fuck do we have a word filter for shit like gat.e and whatnot?
Just remove them, they holds no purpose whatsoever, everyone hates them and I don't even understand why they were put there to begin with.

because the mods are shit

/thread

k.ill u.rself

bump

filters are cuckchan tier nonsense. remove them.

MUH FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

reported for spam

I just want to know from the mods if there is even a point to them.
Like, a joke that I missed between the lines or something, I don't come only to Holla Forums, mostly I stay on Holla Forums, /tg/ and Holla Forums so please, tell me if I am missing a big picture here.

Nice consensus cracking, faggot. kys

You have to admit it's really stupid seeing something like investigat.e turn into investitavistock and other shit like that.

reported to the butthurt police for extreme asspain

black lives matter

we wuzz kangz

They really don't user
They are sub human

I capped a few nice posts today and it was really annoying having to fix the wordfilters.

I hate new people.

Permanent filters are sub-cuckchan, it's goon-tier.

Only if you stop being Turkish

What a genius you must be. Let me guess, 200 IQ?

How is that wanting to stop drawing attention to tavistock?
Fucking, make a thread about it and pin it, don't change the whole wordfilter for EVERYONE.
I don't even understand what is happening with Tavistock so feel free to post the info here because sure as fuck a random wordfilter will not tell me what is wrong with that company or organization or whatever.

Revert the wordfiters and promptly kill yourself, imkikefy

Agreed

Why the fuck didn't that work

Gate

gate

tavistockgate

You're a kike or something.

For real though this is some cuckchan bullshit that needs to be removed

Is the filter gone?

Bill Gates
gate
investigate

You are not white and never will be, imkikey.

I bet Trump is glad the eclipse is happening. At least he'll get half a day off from the constant badgering from MSM.

Go back to /salt-left/ you fucking shill.

Let me test it.
Gate.
Bill Gates.
Investigate.
Gamergate.
GateGateGate.
gate.

Lefty
Left
salt-left
/salt-left/
leftist
libertatian

Nice expression

When the modkikes started subverting El Donaldo's alt-left meme by filtering it I got tired of it. Let me spoonfeed you newfags for but a moment in defiance of their godlessly semen-swallowing faggotry. Behold, the liberator of shitposter kind from the accursed 4'8" jannynigger! Spice alt + 0143 in your filtered words to undermine their authority, it's an invisible character. I'm never going to waste time on you people again, so treasure this moment.

I can see why you would put that wordfilter but still, personally I'd remove all of them.
Wordfilters only cause confusion, especially "salt-left" that as an insult is kind of lame, it's not like we ever talk about /lefty/ with anything else other than insults.

I think everyone knows about the fucking invisible character.
The point is not having to type invisible characters to have a normal conversation with other people, it's just annoying.

Can't we get a moderator or the BO to talk this out?
How many filters are there?
Why are they there?
We don't really need them, it's confusing at best and pandering at worst.
They aren't even clever jokes, you could turn /leftypo.l/ into /mlp/ instead, as a jab for them losing the get to them.

What a cohencidence

Hi Chateau! :3

I'm not talking to myself, I'm talking to the mods.

gate

Yeah, those filters sure are raising awareness of Tavistock and G.A.T.E.

The filters can be hilarious at times, other times they're just a pain in the arse

It's for the G.A.T.E. threads we always had, which was some huge psyop program targeting gifted students or something, but mods are fags and don't know how to filter it so it only occurs on those instances.

I was banned for "Chronic Shitposting" when i complained about wordfilters.
Real nice.

It should at least exclude any words that have "g-a-t-e" imbedded in the word. The filter occurs far too often and just fucks with other stuff we want to talk about, like [email protected]/* */