Facebook snuff stream

Someone streamed a tied girl sitting on the ground, then the killer comes into the room, the girl is clearly scared. The killer types some shit, video ends.
streamable.com/6j6co
Original source:
archive.is/4CHCL#selection-317.0-317.34
Note the filename: svv maria final min fb feed aug 20.mp4
The mask is right out of Eyes Wide Shut.

Other urls found in this thread:

uploadfiles.io/vixow
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138463500/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice distraction my (((friend)))

POST WEBM YOU FAGGOT

Nice shilling. This is a very serious thing.

Sounds like a marketing stunt

Marketing for what? His red room stream on TOR?
Source should be easy to find if this is just a marketing stunt for some movie or shit.

Helpful advice if genuine: Post webm and dump EXIF
Politely saged if not.

I'm calling bullshit but I could be wrong, doubt it tho.

done, EXIF of my screenshots wouldn't be useful. Original video can be found here: uploadfiles.io/vixow

I cut the first three minutes btw, she's just sitting there. Cuck/pol/ deleted three threads on this btw.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138463500/

(((CREEPY))).
So painfully obviously shot to appeal to "wow, so creepy" teenager clique.

Pretty much this.

So it was nothing. Snuff would imply murder.

The blood and the tied girl imply murder.

Even cuck/x/ deleted the thread.

After he yells it sounds like he's hitting something metal. Maybe a cage or something?

Sliding something?

Sounds like a padlock on a metal cage or somethig like that. I wonder what he yells.

Why are shills so adamant on ridiculing ritualistic murders?

He yells "Hey" but it doesn't seem he's addressing the girl sitting there. Why would he yell at her for doing nothing?

Nothing fucking happened that's why, you can clearly see the girl is still alive and looks painfully staged

checked
I meant EXIF of the video downloaded.

I'd say acting. She doesn't try to untie herself, take off the mouthpiece, speak to the camera, she doesn't strangle him when his back is towards her, etc.
Probably some media students short film project they're trying to make viral would be my guess based on what was seen, especially as you found it on Facebook.
If genuine the Feds would be on their way to crack open a few doors.

If this really is what you suspect, and a sign of the swamp being drained, maybe we'll see Hillary in another episode?

Probably an ad campign. Anyone remember that deformed fucked up faced man "killing" that girl on livestream? Russian ad campaign.

This looks like kids fucking about for hype, those bloodstains look too controlled, there should be some blood on his sleeves also.

oh no i did the space thing shit

Or kidnapping, or those occult parties Podesta went to, or some amateur film project. Why is this being filmed? Why is it being broadcasted? If this shit is 'real,' how deep do you want to dig?

If you're really concerned, forward this shit to law enforcement. I'm not playing Scooby Doo on the off chance it actually is an international cabal of reptilian organic delicatessens. Or film students pulling creepypasta shit.

Those doubts are easy to explain. Maybe he told her what would happen if she wasn't peaceful. Or drugs or some shit.

>15 of them is (((OP))) telling everyone that it's realz guise
kys yourself

The video is real as in someone uploaded it just a few hours ago. It obviously shows a crime, if it's staged or not is a question that is difficult to answer.
Who would stream such shit anyways? I call Illuminati ritual murder.

We had a thread just like this a month (maybe 2-3) back

sage for distraction bullshit

linky or stinky

GPS stripped, but vendor ID suggests it was recorded on a mac = beta hipster viral film. If you want to dig more find the Apple laptop that has a 0.922Megapixel webcam

This.

Yes, OP sick shit like this does happen from what escapees and abuse survivors say, but I'm not convinced this is it tbh.

Are you thinking of pics related? If so that was my thread, hence why I'm not completely dismissive of OP, and only giving a polite sage instead.

How can it be a crime if its staged doofus

That blood spatter on his mask and the blood he has on his button down shirt are not convincing

t. Forensic Analyst

what am i supposed to see here?

gib link for thread

Looks pretty viral, friendo

check

Old shit from 2014

Are you scared jew? You should be.

checked. I was asking user if this was the thread he meant. I can't remember what I called the thread now.

Basically it was about really creepy weird credits I noticed at the end of a film called "Central Intelligence" and it had child faces ghosted into it. See the image with green zoned areas of weirdness.
About the first half dozen posts pulled dubs too strangely

Pussy.

This is some fuckwit trying to get his vid views. I've seen this posted on multiple boards.

Larpy role playing by a spic couple. Probably had a btc donation link haha. The blood on the shirt was all kinds of wrong and am an expert on the matter xD

checked. the shirt is consistent with a secondary object with deliberate transfer/smearing and the drops on the mask are consistent with being dropped from a short height.

t. Not a forensic analyst