Eternal crusade releases rushing past beta

What's that ?
Beta phase of development ?
Optimization?
Fuck you!

forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/release-23-september.56072/

This game was and still is in alpha. It releases in a month ignoring beta phase of development and with several key features still yet to be seen or tested. Top that off with unbalanced gameplay and laggy servers and you get Eternal crusade.
Devs made a release video showing features they haven't even tested.

Post your face when you didn't back this trainwreck

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/ec/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Observe the glorious development process

image stage(nothing but images and promises)
pre-alpha(whatever that is)
alpha for a year
no beta
release

image stage => pre-alpha => alpha => release

We have a new recipe for developing games guys ! These were the guys bragging about inspiration from star citizen !

How many new games will use a similar development process?

Wait, how did that work? GW is now giving the license to kickstarter scammers?

The guy in the pic above you went around kickstarter by calling the funding:
Which was the same shit, but without kickscammer being involved.
The official forums voted on it and approved of it as the best consumer whores that they were. Some of the pledges went up to 450$.

F2P devs call people who pay that much and above - whales.

Have I got this history down right?

you forgot tacted on pve shit like warframe or destiny

Either you are being retarded or I am missing something? Do you mean they put it in half assed?

The game was dead in the water the moment they went back on Orks being F2P

Holy shit, when did they say that?

Warframe and Destiny both are farming games, the PvE is just an in-between.

Like a year ago or so. Now I doubt orks will even make it into the game at all.

Its even worse than I though.

Why hasn't this crashed and burned yet?

Orks are in…but the animations…holy fuck

And with how DoW 3 is shaping up to be a shit up, I think it's time to stop raping 40k for awhile

just. fucking stop. okay? 40k could so easily be good just fucking stop being shit.

Beta is the new Gold.

This is an Eternal Keksade.

Followed this mess for a while, was pretty active on the forums even (hells, OP pic was my avatar).

Hyped as fuck at first, but with each passing month, you increasingly got the same feeling when your neighbor's dog is humping your leg - some is trying to fuck with you.

That they promptly threw the Planetscale concept with Pico servers overboard was the first warning sign. Their constant attempts to push people into buying "Founder's Packs" (i.e. Early Access Bullshit) was the second. That Carron as the guy in charge left in mid-development the third. And the list goes on.

It's a glorified fucking scam. I almost feel bad for having the thing in my Steam library, even though I got it for free.

Who could have possibly forseen that this game would bomb?

Don't forget to buy Founder's packs, goys

8ch.net/ec/index.html

GW gives out their license to pretty much anyone who asks for it
Then they act surprised when most of the games are complete shit

Came here to ask this. Guess I'm out. Talk about fucking up any and all potential this game had.

I remember very well. I kek'd when Miguel was asked about the server infrastructure and all he could talk about was "THE CLOUD!"

It hurts to live. I just want a Warhammer 40k game that doesn't suck donkey cock.

Tell that to GW. They've been criticized for being overzealous in protecting their IPs, but now they're handing them out to everyone and their mum.

I don't know whether feel smug or dread