This might get you killed

source: youtu.be/4bCV3IPKakE?t=402

If you look here, you'll see that a future catlady plays punch-a-nazi. He takes the bait and gets attacked by a mob.

Everything was tense but ok until the catlady institavistockd the violence.

There's a bunch of lessons here - but if you'll be attending events, studying this even carefully might help you to avoid big problems.

Also, I can see why the nazis took a hard anticom line. It isn't reasonable to have a civilization where you have to fear catladies starting shit and getting decent people killed due to mob violence. Because catladies will always do shit like this.

In other new newfriend still has not learned how to embed properly.

Skip to 6:42

It's all women. I'm convinced a good 80-90% of fights between men are started by one of their wives/girlfriends getting offended, often on the man's behalf, and attempting to shame him into protecting her/himself. I've seen it happen first hand more times than I can count.

it happened to me. dont mean to blogpost but this is a shitty thread so why not. i'm walking home and this fucking car honks its horn like 5 feet behind me. Scares the living shit out of me and all around pisses me off and the car is going to my apartment complex. I follow it and confront the pieces of shit and ask why they did it. Sounds stupid but car horns are fucking loud and why should they be able to just be dickheads? So I ask which one of them did it (there's a girl, a manlet, and a black guy in the car). The girl proceeds to throw her arms out from her chest in a 'come at me bro' gesticulation. I give her my piece and she proceeds to tell me that she will fuck me up. I say "i'm right here". This provokes the manlet into defending her honor. I'm not looking for a fight because I don't want to go to jail or anything but he's pretty little so i stand my ground and he ends up pushing me. I don't let things escalate, but the point is. the guy has no reason to settle the girls shit. I even flat out asked him why he was white knighting her when she was talking shit and threatening me and the only response was " you don't hit a girl". Nevermind that I never hit or or threatened to hit her, and i asked if she was his girlfriend and he said no. I have no idea what came over this little piece of shit, but the best part? She wasn't even the one driving, it was the black guy that was driving, so this kid almost got into a fight on her behalf - for nothing.

Thanks. I saw this in the FAQ: "By clicking on 'Show post options & limits' …

That said, I wonder what an appropriate way for people to handle this shit in the future is, so that they don't get attacked repeatedly. One idea - if antifa attacks, once the melee starts, it doesn't end so quickly: everyone needs to pile in and wreck the aggressors. That includes chicks.

If you look at the vids from the battle of sacramento, the GSS shanked chicks and took them out of the action. I appreciate their ruthlessness; it worked.

Exactly. You look at that shitty example of a woman and you wouldn't think that she'd be the cause of anyone getting lynched - but you'd be wrong.

A classic story with three most excellent moral lessons to give. Women are often emboldened into acting like men by a society that protects them from everything, manlets never learn and can never learn, and niggers can't drive.

we should a database of all confrontations with video, even the ones we initiated. Put it out there, hopefully people will see the violence was way more on one side than the other

There are so many examples of women being the instiga****tors of violence throughout history. In the days following communist occupation of East Germany, many hiding Germans remarked that the most horrible sound was of the shrieking female communist soldiers, who would point out German women and set the Russian and Mongoloid men onto them. In Australian aboriginal culture (I use the term loosely), it's frequently the men that get into fights over nothing, but the women will start wailing and howling and egging them on, yelling "smash that cunt don't let him get away" and escalating the brawl into full on intertribal warfare.

Tldr don't be surprised that women are starting the violence in leftist circles. Matriarchal society has the common property of being unpredictably and dishonnorably violent, because the women will order violence on an emotional whim. Men are hardwired to respond to the sound of screaming women, ironically it's the mark of civilised, dignified society that we don't listen to their escalations and instead conduct violence according to a code or ruleset of some kind.

pretty much all the writings of ancient greece explain the true nature of women

(check'em)

WTF, some new jew coined term is shilled on board

Should have just keyed their car while they watch.

instiG A T E, nigga
cuck mods have put wordfilters in so we can be more like cuckchan. because that's what we always strived to be. /s

I think if you had a "best of" compilation video on youtube, you could show people how stuff happens.

It would be good for crews to see this so they would get that an attack on one member is an attack on all of them - they'd see/hear an attack and then respond appropriately.

I'm 90% sure that that "catlady" is a guy.

manlet here, I'm on your side

"Let's you and him fight" is the oldest female trick in the book. Then she fucks the winner. Remember, females are not human. They run purely on instinct, and their instincts are carryover from prehuman primate species.

So, a modern American family?

but den how do they pop out more humans user??????????

You know who else loves the idea of dehumanizing White women? Jews.

checked

"Human" is a quality of the spirit, user. Obviously, women are Homo Sapiens.

i bet the manlet wanted the girl
and the girl kept a pet nigger for a sextoy
modern society

Well that's certainly not going to cause even greater backlash from the "Nazis"

institavistockd ???

wordfilter for
g a t e

why?
because the mods are flaming faggots

Best one I've seen, two guys ended up fist fighting because their girlfriends were arguing on twitter. Teh guys didn't even know each other or know what the argument was about.

The Japanese word for "Hedonism" and "Wanton" is the character "woman" next to either a sign or a ballot. The Greeks had a play about how when women get into politics they destroy everything.

The point is that this a well known phenomenon throughout history, women can't into affairs larger than themselves.

Fuck you coonfy

Did they do it because of the g a t e threads? What is their goal? This shit reminds me of GLP and their Tavistock wordfilter (post Tavistock and get banned).

This might get you killed

totally unreliable

The more exposure tavistock gets the better.

If you go to one of these, plan to go hard. If you have a helmet and shield etc… poser, larpy time is for the Commies. Crack some fuck skulls. ANYONE there is fair game. Nothing wrong with splitting a cunt's wig. Oh and remember eye protection xD

>>>/tok/431

You're only ever in jail for one reason. Women.
The only reason you get busted is because you want pussy, you have pussy, you are pussy.

Hit the bricks pal, cause you are out!

yes the kekistan flag is a KKK symbol

This.

Serious question to you Americans. Why is it, that in all of your events you run around like individualistic idiots in small groups exposing yourself to being beat up?

I mean is it really that hard to organise a fucking march? Pics related from Europe.

I think a good way to avoid being flagged for it is to mask it as a "self defense analysis" channel. A lot of martial art channels do "breakdowns" where they analyze and strategize how to handle violent situations that show up in viral videos. Stuff like fights and attack cctv footage. You could do the same thing with this footage, but just happen to always feature video of antifa as the aggressors.

Americans are lower caste europeans

It is inexperience, m8. Yuros are constantly marching and protesting shit whilst dealing with government backed antifa violence for decades. All these right leaning normalfags who want to march are slowly learning the score. First they were showing up alone or in very small groups to Trump rallies and being attacked. So they started increasing their numbers. They started getting hit in the head with sticks. You see them starting to wear helmets and shields. Charlottesville showed what happens when greater numbers are allowed to surround you. In response, group formation tactics will begin seeing adoption.

Lack of leadership and organization. We need true Holla Forumsacks to take charge.

Fuck off Kike. Read some fucking Mein Kampf.
best I could, so I did so as a helper or day laborer. I had the attitude of the laborers of
Europe who shake the dust from their feet with their determination to build a new life and a
new home in the New World. (The New World means the United States, which was receiving
a large number of immigrants at the time.) They are free from preconceived notions of
occupation and social background, of status and tradition, and they grasp any means of
support that is offered to them. They go to any job and gradually arrive at the realization
that honest labor is no disgrace, no matter what kind of labor it may be. I, too, was
determined to leap with both feet into a world that was new to me and to find my way
through it.

user, are there any /ourguys/ who are organized and need shields professionally produced? I will do so cheaply, but am unsure who to contact. I lack the funds to start proper production, but have the skills.

Yeah that's not what the word filter is doing.

Heil! Remember, only the eternal Jew despises real work.

(shamefully unchecked)
Possibly the most generic political chant possible. These people have reached peak idiot at speeds not normally seen outside of physics labs.

Learn propaganda. When you make a word annoying, you make it an aversion, not a source of inquiry.

I blame Ayn Rand, personally.

I think if an alpha started assigning a random command and control structure (team leaders, squad leaders, platoon leaders, company commanders), then everyone would get fucking asschapped about some random guy telling them what to do, and it would fall apart. A couple four man teams directed by somebody with drone footage could take ANTIFA HVT (megaphone holders, key leaders) out pretty easily. Nobody likes to be told what to do, though.

The black guy was gay, and the manlet probably DID want her but who knows. It was some island of misfit toys tier group of friends, there was actually another white guy with them but he didn't involve himself and stayed in the car while the idiots postured up to me.

Moral: beat the dude so bad the woman is fucked up vicariously.

Which side? I can't see you. *__*

The police have been breaking up those folks, not to mention they are already outnumbered 20 to 1.

Because they can. In America it's a complete mess when it comes to protests and counter protests. Not matter how organized you are, you are going to get into a mess.

This thread is hitting something very important I believe.

Things are speeding up so rapidly we need to solidify terms like "catladies" or "catlady" to make people understand the phenomenon.

"White knighting a catlady is like trying to bail yourself out of the friendzone with dildos."

Meme power template, anyone?

but the black guy wasnt that dumb
i bet he was buffier and he understand bitches tricks better

of course
men dont want war because they can sustain themselves with 20% of their labor power
it's women who constantly need new resources and are never at peace because they cant sustain themselves, and they carry the pricey uterus
young men are sent to war by society, or they sacrifice themselves for the group's cause because tfwnogf

whoa
sickening
and i already hate women
and the muslimas have a wailing chant too
shit nigga, right on

in Mandarin the character for War is two women under a roof, i heard

i sense a shlomo added to this pic somewhere
not replacing the unreliable one maybe, but showing the jew is always unreliable or is the apex of such a trait

but that would make the word known
also "first they felt aversion to it, then" etc
just like conspiracy theory
aversion tactic has a shelf life, after a while the hated notion becomes accepted after enough exposure
right now they're using the nazi one a lot, making it lose some of its power
just like we burned through the negative connotation of "autist" and turned it into a positive
we're a language powerhouse

actually you'd love a balanced skull breadth, the square face of the leader
guy on the left is weak in the jaw, so is weak physically
guy on the right is a brute but can be a powerful cunt in the world
so this pic is selling weakness to the goyim females

and this is how sarah never had children

Say that my face ya tea-drinking fuckin limey. When my great-great-grandfather came to Minnesota to pioneer he left his fucking castle and 600 infantry + 200 calvary army in Germany.

When your ancestors fled God's wrath in the Middle East, spreading like plague rats through Europe, did you honestly think you could hide from Him and His Holy army of Christian soldiers?

Also, fucking kek that you kikes picked the fucking desert to go back to over a fucking tropical island. Kike logic == nigger logic.

it's a way to test the dominance of the men, and an ego boost for the woman, "oh look, I'm so desirable that these men are fighting over me"
when I used to go to bars and clubs you would see this all the time:
Woman starts shit between 2 men she doesn't even know, sometimes just for the drama but also to see which one to chose.
Everything women do should be viewed as a test, how much it is completely unconscious on their part and how much it is consciously manipulative is another question.

americans cant co-operate?
are they all women?