Houston Happening

The home of Andrew Cecil Earhart Schneck is currently being raided. He was caught possibly making octanitrocubane and the same home plus his parents others in Michigan and Memorial City were raided in 2013. The officers by Austin Community College where there was an FBI investigation were not allowed to talk either. The warrant was sealed, he pled guilty to storing explosives improperly, got five years probation, and the court documents were sealed. Usually, he isn't named in news articles.

web.archive.org/web/ 20170821083212/abc13.com/fbi-atf-raid-in-sw-houston-to-last-into-monday/2328868/

This time they say it's possibly explosives/nerve agent. Why is he making it? Why do his parents have so many properties across the US? Why are they protecting him? Why can no one talk about the case?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org
glasstire.com/2013/10/07/latest-updates-in-houston-art-appraisers-bizarre-fbi-raids/
chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/HPD-HFD-FBI-on-scene-overnight-at-Rice-11946918.php
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread975185/pg1
youtube.com/watch?v=iFSW0id36FA
verwandt.de/karten/absolut/schneck.html
scribd.com/document/70278046/Octanitrocubane
archive.is/4mwkG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That sounds like the White equivalent some bixnood name.

Is that a real pic? Looks like no-gf edgelord fedora to me.

Is this a jew?
Why have I not heard of him before?

they are probably just going to false-flag the alt right user it's not really a huge deal go back to sleep

1. Why should I give a shit about this random neckbeard?
2. Why is your OP such a grammatical trainwreck? Are you a borderline literate nigger?

Wikipedia says OP is full of shit. This explosive is theoretically the most powerful, but isn't practical to actually produce in any useful quantity. So no, this random fedora was not producing the stuff.

OP probably googled "most powerful explosive" and rolled with it.

This is getting slid

1. Because this ambitious 25 year old fedora fag was producing some kind of explosives which made the FBI raid their homes in Michigan and Houston in 2013. Now he's making some kind of tear or nerve gas.
2. Something like that.

They detonated two in their Memorial home in 2013:
web.archive.org /web/20170821140518/glasstire.com/2013/10/07/latest-updates-in-houston-art-appraisers-bizarre-fbi-raids/

His mom is an art appraiser. They had/have many of houses and connections to Rudy Giuliani.

We need ranks of weeble-wobbles strapped with tri-iodide to charge the front ranks in the coming war.

cool this is a couple blocks from me at shepard & bissonnett

Turns out he was trying to bomb a confederate statue in Hermann Park. They're evacuating the neighborhood.

chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/HPD-HFD-FBI-on-scene-overnight-at-Rice-11946918.php

web.archive.org /web/20170821164723/abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread975185/pg1

They had four houses in Michigan. His dad, Andrew W Schneck, has a house in Virginia though he is a professor for A&M, I think.

Andrew Cecil Earhart registered Valax Research Llc 02-07-2013, probably to use to ship chemicals to.

top kek get the rope and find a tall oak for this disgusting communist cunt.

The statue at the park is Sam Houston, first President of Texas. He was even opposed to the Confederacy.

Time to throw the book at this schizo nu-male leftist faggot, a attempted terrorist attack on U.S. soil usually means GITMO or 20 years to life in prison.

The most jewish of explosives.

WHEN DID YOU GIVE UP THE EXPLOSIVE JEW?

Holy shit. We need more faggots like that straight up snackbarring boomers. Talk about blowing your top.

Fucking wew

These losers are just going to try to destroy everything. I am perplexed as to how this is acceptable to the masses…

Here's a video that Ty, who lives in Baltimore, posted and narrated of him committing domestic terrorism. They destroyed the oldest Columbus monument.
youtube.com/watch?v=iFSW0id36FA

Let's find him, them, etc. Can't be too hard. It was posted…

Makes you think why this kind of shit stays up but "evil right wing" shit doesn't. This is a felony…

I say let them. The more they try to destroy history, the less normalfags will identify with the left.

That's only true if the enemy is met with equal or greater force. Otherwise, it only looks like they are the only ones doing something.

verwandt.de/karten/absolut/schneck.html

Fuck off, (((1))). Everybody knows that wiki links are for reference only, and that it's the sources within that article that count. Fucking kike cocksucker.

HEIL HITLER

hisssss…. hissssss…..

this is schneck

Houston here. This fucking makes my goddamn blood boil. That little kike fuck was arrested back in 2015 for bomb threats and material and now he was going to blow up my beloved Dick Dowling statue in Hermann Park. The officer arrested him after witnessing him "squatting in the bushes" around the statue. Our mayor despite being a tax-dodging nigger surprisingly is putting together a historical team about the Monument downtown. This kid is facing 40 years, and he'll probably get it for prior bomb arrests. Good!!! Houston is a sleepy metropolis, but it won't be if that statue comes down. I'll be making a trip down there soon to take a picture with it, just in case it comes down in the future. Already did that last week with the "Spirit of the Confederacy" in Downtown Houston

Sometimes you scare me user.

saved

Actually, have this.
Spoiler and sage for off-topic

the pic is butchered

sounds like they're covering for this cunt. meme his ass.

UPLOADED BY Andrew Cecil Earhart Schneck
scribd.com/document/70278046/Octanitrocubane

YOU ARE A KIKE AND ARE TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING.

Archive of the page. The PDF not working correctly is inconsequential. The purpose of the archive is to show the correlation between the name and the chemical.
archive.is/4mwkG

He has been at this for a while, it seems.

dont do it bud

Either he was MKUltra'd by the kikes or he's trying to get back to the time of Weather Underground in the 70s.

This OP image the bomber? Fedora Bomber?

This service is how I discovered where my family name comes from, good post mein Führer.