4 AM

Losing control?

Do you own any video game related merch?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php
8ch.net/log.php?board=v
discord.gg/n9Qh9
archive.is/fkBYu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Evenin' folks.

are you fuckers dead yet?

No

I don't think they'd be able to tell you if they were. Either way, how's your day been user?

GLORIOUS

christ alive i was so bollocky drunk last night i think i posted in the 4am thread and dozed off in my chair, beer doesn't agree with me at all anymore

i have 2 hats, and some shit that came with collectors editions, most of those collector editions are bad

this game makes me want to kill myself yet i still play it

not good, you guys still live

I wouldn't put it past em.
What did you do today Ritsu-chan?

Hello everyone!

WHAT ARE YA?

>Living?

What the hell happened to that fig

Never

Wow what a surprise!

Didn't get a stiff neck did you?

Lain VHS tapes came in today. I'm honestly surprised how sharp they are. I always thought VHS looked like shit, but they're honestly DVD grade on my PVM.

This is what gets me the most. Thinking of getting an S-VHS video player so I can back up my tapes to my PC. Other than that, nothing new to report.

No. I'm too frugal for that.

Have you considered that you might be a masochist?

So who's ready for their ban?

At least you enormous faggots are being more honest with yourselves now.

Well did anything good happen today at least?

Losing control? Not really. I'm feeling a weird combination of sadness, happiness, and hope. Is there a word for that?

Hello, everyone. Well, I hope everyone's having a fine night. I'm still reading Kara no Shoujo 2. Got stuck a bit last night because the game suffers from a mild case of Sierra Syndrome, where one tiny mistake you make very early on means you get locked of progressing further into the game and get stuck with a bad ending.

How about you guys? Had any experiences with visual novels lately?

Playing video games at 3 in the morning
pizza
dark souls 3 and Deus Ex HR
pepsi

nothing
okay, moved into new apartment - new roommate is a black football player, so we'll see what happens

it was dogshit quality and somehow start to keep leaning, i still have ti just waiting to see if its ankles break

luckily i woke up a bit and crawled into bed with my last ounces of awareness, then had all sorts of fucked up dreams.

So I'm still here. I opted to go for the wrists instead of drowning, but I still wanted it to be in the park. That place means a lot to me. I'm posting from the hospital because my parents brought my laptop. I'm told I'm not of sound enough mind to make my own decisions, so I'm stuck here for now. 13 years just for one attempt, and of course I fuck it up. Who even goes jogging at 6:30 am in the pouring rain? I hope they let me go home soon so I can at least suffer with my things.
Mostly some figures. I can't post pictures right now for obvious reasons.

woke up feeling like my heart stopped beating, does that count

Shitposting
Might make some macaroni and cheese in a minute.
Fortress Forever
Ginger Ale
K-on
Nothin
Unfortunately

4 u

No they actually banned me and I'm alot less cancerous than Ritsu **Or at least I like to think so

probably, this game is terrible - everyone wants the new DLC to blow some life back into it, but unless the DLC overhauls like most of the combat the game would be better off with a "do not necessitate" notice

new fashion

Not much.

Some videogame magazines from the early 2000's. I'm not really into having posters, merchandizing or figurines in my room.

Daily reminder that Mark is
A FUCKING FAGGOT
In any case, I saw mahete kills and it was glorious. Now I'll go to sleep.

Coke vanilla is best

I can't believe I'm still up to actually post in this shit, but here we are. I incited a holy war between the local university's admissions/registrar alliance and the IT department while trying to get my account activated. The school's policy is to allow students to return within a three major-semester time window, but the IT department had its own policy of deactivating accounts after two. Even if the account isn't working by Monday when I'm eligible to sign up for classes, I've apparently earned enough sympathy in the registrar's office that I can take my shit over there and do it manually. The last hurdle is getting advised for classes, and that requires going in Monday morning as early as possible for walk-ins starting at 9AM. On a day where everyone's on campus but nobody has class and everyone wants their schedules perfect. Here I am shitposting in a 4AM thread, ripe and ready to wake up tomorrow at ~6 AM to go stand in line.

Also Crystal Pepsi is back. After trying it, I don't know why it ever left.

Also Mark's a huge kike and needs to drink bleach.

it was what they had at pizza hut when i ordered a disgusting pizza that i've been eating for the last two days

should've done some research m8

This
Good light

Shitposting

Had a burger earlier today

Might give ogrewatch another spin today, try and get that McCree skin before the event is over

Lots of coffee and energy drinks

nah

Saw Rooster Cogburn earlier today with me pa. Was fun, he really liked it

hahahaha

People are still getting banned though, same as yesterday.

wrong thread, nigger

Y-you too…

Remember to filter all tripfags!

how fortunate/unfortunate

assuming you live in burgerland you're going to be viewed like a criminal from now on too.

Good.

Ever think of converting them to dvd's too?

Have anything you'd want though?

I don't think that would have helped. I did the important part just fine. I just really wanted it to be there because it's the last place I remember being really happy. And some idiot decided he wanted to go for a run in the middle of a storm because he's a fucking thrill seeker or something.

I'm in Canada. I don't know how we deal with it.

That looks really nice, my friend. VHS tapes and cartridges have such a unique feeling to them. I really love them myself. Better than all the digital crap today.

I love Lain too. Great show.

I might do Yozanon's trick and just use different pics after a couple posts.

Sounds like you had it rough, user. Glad you're still here with us. Hopefully your parents will be understanding of your situation.

Losing control
Well, I can only hope things go back to normal now that Mark decided to do nothing. Hell it'll be more comfy now that I don't have to see Ritsu's face every time I come here.
I was supposed to sleep now, but I'm updating some vidya and it's taking way longer than expected

Bipolar?

Briefly, but I have a feeling S-Video to PC would be more clear than one of those VCR/DVD transfer machines would be. That, & those machines are 200+$

Gaming group has this obnoxious SJW faggot who they're close friends with so they're not getting rid of him but hes such a fucking cunt holy shit

Stu's VA died

No thanks I made that mistake once.

I'm talking about your method
this was a cheap shot attempt anyway
make sure you think about this and talk to someone
you can off yourself any time, but you only got that one life

RITSU GOT BANNED FOR POSTING A SINGLE IMAGE
MODS AREN'T EVEN FOLLOWING THEIR OWN RULES

Do tell.

Good morning everybody
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

I have a few monster hunter figures, a nendoroid, pacman amiibo, because no good pacman figures, and I have a black-and-white mario lanyard that I keep my keys on.

Listening to this Shaun Wasabi shit in the 4AM cytube
Nothing
Played a little Muramasa earlier
Vanilla Caramel tea
nah, did earlier
I bought the Batman Year One graphic novel thing that came with the movie. So I watched the movie, it was pretty enjoyable. Makes me want to read the batman comics. I guess I'll just start with the New 52.
Well, I'm not dead.

Heyo there. Nah, I haven't touched a VN in ages. I'm gonna pick up Steins;Gate 0 though.

Just get a good capture card and transfer the encodes to DVD

Depends on the VN you read, really. Kara no Shoujo is solid, if not a bit boring at times.

Uh dude, Holla Forums will still be shit. Avatarfags won't change that.

he put on a trip and confirmed he was ban evading yesterday's bans :^)

You had me worried all night man, are you alright at least?

Depends on your worldview, did you eat anything weird last night?

He got banned once for 15 minutes and didn't post any more avatars last night. The fuck you on about?

Reminder: filter all tripfags

So, who did you kill?

It's been good so far, but I just want to go to sleep. But these vidya updates
I'm not looking forward to anything really, I'm not even sure which games are actually coming up this year

Meant this thread fam

I don't really care, I'd rather have him banned than not

no, it's a condition

15 min ban

You could have done the same with avatarfags you know

Sup, Yoza. How's life treating you.

Steins;Gate's pretty solid, though I haven't read 0 yet. Wouldn't consider it a favorite of mine, though I can see why people who watched the anime really enjoyed it.

Well what's wrong with the combat? I've never played a souls game, it always sounded like a good game from what I've heard.

I'd rather have you end your life.

You guys should get banned again.

It's still shit if you haven't noticed.

Anything worth anything in that collection?

If they aren't, I'll just change the locks at home and unplug the phones.

I thought about a gun, but that seemed like too much of a hassle.
Didn't want to go for suicide by cop, or get hit by a car, because that's putting the burden on someone else.
Poisoning seemed too painful.
I thought about the car thing but if I didn't do it in there, then my parents could resell it to help with funeral costs.
I'm no good with my hands so hanging was out.
Wait times and stuff on a gun.
Finding a good building I could get onto the roof of would be a hassle.
Was going to do drowning but I changed my mind.

Not really.

Nobody.

Shhh, don't tell them to have independent thought. Don't you know? Most people today prefer to have a higher authority cover their eyes and ears for them.

I'm glad you didn't go user, I would have been pretty upset if you didn't show back up in the next few nights.

I would die a little if that happened to one of my Ritsu figs.

about the dreams? the one i remember more was a little too lucid for my taste, in the dream i was stranded on the other side of my town on foot, and it was very early morning, like 5 the sun was about to rise. i was trying to get home in time to make it to work. it didn't really go anywhere it was just a dream about me walking but it carried a fucking incredible sense of dread, i was really relieved when i woke up and found i was in my bed and it was my day off

but i was hungover so i went back to sleep and had a dream that i can't remember the details but it had a girl i know in it which was odd

fuck dreams man, i just want to sleep

That's why I'm hoping and not sure that they went back to normal dingus

edgy

There's this one anime girl that I am quite a fan of. I've never posted her before, so it will be fine if I post her one singular time.

listen to your own drivel, faggot
you clearly still wanna live
stop being so fucking canadian and deal with your issues face to face

luckily i wasn't very attached to that max payne fig, it was horseshit to start, i just happened to get my hands on a collectors edition at a discount or something

Well how long have you been awake? Do you think you'll be able to pull through for the rest of the day?

Sounds rough. How's your relationship with your parents?

I don't know why I expected anything less. Maybe next week will be better.

Nah mate it's bad
Mark is anti Australian

So, what's the deal with you then. You want to off yourself? Assumed you killed someone because of

I'm going to a Hello Kitty Cafe tomorrow afternoon with some co-workers/"friends". I expect to be price gouged, but in the most nostalgically kawaii way possible. I think one of the chicks who is coming "likes" me because she always says how much she hates me while also going out of her way to spend time with me, talk to me and take pictures of/with me.

Also, my brother downloaded One Punch Man. Should I watch it? I hear it's over-rated as FUCK, but still pretty good fun.

I'm surprised you kept playing. Any decent updates?

Gotta make sure they have their safe spaces

Might as well just give up now.

Look I don't think an Avatar ban could of worked even in the best case

Wouldn't bipolar be more of a psychological issue? That isn't really the case with how things have been for me lately.

We have filters for them user, use it on Ritsu, Yui, all them. Take back 4am.

its an okay game on its own but in terms of balance for PVP its really bad compared to the other two souls games. the normal base game is fine - but online got shat on

I don't think tsundere's a real thing, but knock yourself out.

It all depends on the weather.
Whether it will or whether it won't :^)

sounds like some anime bullshit

then the whole thread is gone
it's not about ignoring the issue but driving the issue out of these threads

Yeah. No dying in 4am after all.

I slashed my own wrists in a public park.

I'm just too tired for most methods. It's why it took me years and years to even try. It's a constant feeling of being emotionally drained. I've lost jobs because I would get like this and just unplug the phone and stay in bed for a whole week.

They always liked my brother better. I was never good enough and he was always perfect to them. That's it.

I seriously doubt that.

I've said from the start of this that nothing will change. Should have payed attention.

Gross.

So, they banning people yet?

I wasn't the one who asked.

What systems you got? PC aside of course.

Been worse. I'm stuck on fry-cook duty indefinitely, which I fucking hate. It's stressful, soul-draining, and I still haven't heard back from any of the places I applied to. At least my 9 hour shift today wasn't absolutely awful.

I loved Steins;Gate, VN and Anime both. I watched the anime first, and the VN just really took my enjoyment of S;G to the next level. A lot of stuff not explained or mentioned in the anime is really brought to light. I'm pretty stoked for 0.
that's one cute ibuki. Fuggen saved

Nigga please

You might as well give up hope right now fam. Mark ain't going to do shit

It'll never be normal again.

I think she's just crazy, to be completely frank. Asian chicks are either batshit or absolutely boring as fuck.

It's a good thing I am a depressed misogynazi who is only getting out of the house to appease his family, or else I might give a shit.

Yeah fuck that in that case.

I just realized that sitting on Holla Forums prevents me from playing video games.

Fuck, i hate Holla Forums just for that.

fuck them, man up
if you found the energy to off yourself, you can find a job you can deal with

I woke up at noon. I've been trying to pull through for another 4AM thread for the last couple days, partially because of the drama surrounding them, and also because I was encouraged to provide a trip report after the last one I was up for, but I've been constantly burning out and going to bed at 2 or 3 instead of pulling through. Tonight's been the first night I've managed to stay up without passing out. I did yard work the other day that I'm still exhausted from, so that doesn't help.

I'll go to bed soon and wake up at noon or some shit. It's going to bed tomorrow night tonight that I'm worried about the most, since I have to get up.

How much blood did you lose?

Gonna have a bad ass scar now?

They banned me for a bit

Get two monitors?

I've seen that happen before, chances are someone's gonna get the boot for hurting their feelings.

DS3 seems pretty decent. Pepsi is ayokay. Glad that you're living alright though.

Fortress Forever seems fun. What kind of mac and cheese? Goyim "Deluxe" or Powdered Standard? Gingerale is pretty good too.

What kind of burger? Also I do enjoy overwatch I have the americree skin. I want the britbong skin for Tracer.

Oh no.

I might join the cytube. Good taste in tea flavors. Muramasa seems ay okay. Also, glad you're not dead.

. . . . .That would explain the trip.

Mods want to kill Holla Forums, not just 4AM

I'll take my chances and just skip out on the genre as a whole.

So going in person help any at all?

Glad you finally got it sorted out user!

Why the park though? I mean, if you wanted to kill yourself you could've done so in the bathroom
Why kill yourself even?

Well… PC… and… a gamecube is around somewhere, and I don't know if my xbox has died yet. I do have a ps3, but it's collecting dust. Basically, I'm just playing PC games now

As normal as this thread can be

Are you getting treatment for it? Is it temporary?

Who drinking tonight?

Its gross just for being a 3DPD

from birth and no, it's a phantom pain

Not me, have a nice glass of vodka on my behalf fam

Not me.

Thank goodness I have some small games on this. Good time to play FTL some more.

My job is fine. It was never about the job. It's just an everyday feeling of the entire world trying to crush everything out of you. I wouldn't say I like my job, because it keeps me away from home most of the day, but it's not bad.

Don't know how much. Just two more scars for my collection. Got a lot, mostly from being clumsy.

That park is a special place for me. I was happier there than anywhere else, before things got so bad. I thought it should be there if I was going to do it that way. If I did it at home, nobody would find me for a long time, I think.

There's always the chance to fix whatever's got you down in life user, it's slow and takes effort but you can turn things around.

Filter all tripfags.

Who's Yui?

Welcome to existence, fag.

Ah, I feel you. That's one of the difficulties of having siblings. Parents are always too careless and end up favoring the one they think does "better".

Do you have any friends or people you hang out with regularly?

Ritsu was banned.

That sounds incredibly monotous, too. Still, a 9 hour shift sounds insane. Seems like more and more jobs are just hell bent on draining the soul out of you. What kind of places are you applying to?

The thing with the Steins;Gate anime is that it's probably one of the better anime adaptations of VNs out there, maybe even more so than Unlimited Blade Works. They managed to completely capture the overall feel and tone of the story, while still keeping everything mostly consistent. It's one of the few VN anime I tell people they can watch without checking out the original.

Glad you liked it. Here's another one. Look up an artist called Gonoike Biwa

Huh, my experience with Asian girls is they were almost always far more calm and understanding than white girls. Maybe it's just where I come from, though. Regardless, I'd say this girl isn't worth your time.

You're not truly invested in a hobby unless you complain about it everyday.

Just sounds like you hate going to work is all. Can't blame you.

pretty classic depression syndrome, surprised canadian healthcare hasn't pumped you full of xanax or whatever the go-to for the stuff is

just some bourbon tonight

if anything live to spite
the world can suck your nuts for all you care

some attention whore

I understand how you feel. Dying in the place most close to oneself feels like the right thing to do. Still, why would you want to off your ass? I mean, there are a lot of things you can do with the same suicidal tendencies

Maybe if you fucks got a job you wouldnt be busy crying in the internet and using avatars to look less pathetic in front of other avatarfags

i've had that "Dread" in dreams unrelated to work, but i do kinda hate work, but i don't have the guts to look for something new because i want to keep helping my old man

If I hadn't, it wouldn't have gotten resolved. And I appreciate the encouragement to have done so, thank you.
I ended up getting ping-ponged from Admissions, to Student Accounts, to Student Records, to the IT Help Desk, to Admissions, running out of time for the day, coming back a day later, going to Student Records, going back to admissions, going back to Student Records, and going back to admissions. I finally got to the point where the registrar, or whoever is in charge of the department, was tearing the IT people a new asshole for deactivating my account before it was necessary, in addition to the (at least) four admissions people who got roped in and were doing other shit behind the scenes as well. It was such a shitfest that I was told to leave and let them handle it, since it was going to take IT unfucking their server scripts involving student accounts to get the issue resolved in any capacity. It's out of my hands now, and that's the important part. It leaves me to worry about other, equally-important things.

I wont have much vodka left by the end of the night, but for you random fam I will.

FTL is nice, but I still haven't managed to beat the stupid boss ship yet.
Too much of a pain.

Good drink fam, what brand of bourbon?

So you want to give them attention instead? Their fragile ego drives them, take it away they'll crawl back to their own dead board. Have some diligence user.

It is. Holla Forums insists it's dead but I play just about every day no problems. It's got a small but very dedicated community. It's a combination of TF1 and TFC and save for one of the devs being an obnoxious faggot that likes to make shitty choices, it's one of the best iterations of TF.
CustomTF is the best
Easy Mac lol
Since i stopped drinking caffeine (mostly) it's become one of my favorites!

Yeah, but sometimes you'll hear someone say "I feel bipolar" or "I feel depressed" or some shit like that without actually having the condition, you know?

You can always be like me and work freelance and/or from home.

In this day and age, I can't blame you.

Bulleit, its pretty good but i don't know a lot of bourbons yet

Do you think that it could possibly be fixed with a few patch, or is it really so bad that it needs a complete reworking?

It's not really that he did better. They just liked him better.

Never saw a doctor about it. I'm not a doctor person. I had a really bad ingrown toenail for years, causing constant pain. Ended up digging it out with a knife, causing an even worse infection, and treating that with rubbing alcohol. Last time I went to a doctor was when I got bad food poisoning and was shitting blood for a week.

I've spent 13 years dealing with this. First it was heartbreak, then my life just spiralled out of control because of it. I ruined everything for myself. Eventually I got to a point where I couldn't really feel much of anything anymore. And there's this constant voice in the back of my head, belittling me for everything and telling me I'll never be happy and it's too late and everything I touch turns to shit. And it's right. I've been this way for half my life now. I can barely even remember what it's like to be happy.

Yeah, I never beat it either. Came close once. It's a pretty tough game, but I always enjoy it.

Does the depression hit you at certain times of the year?

i got exams in 4 days
i feel like i haven't learned a thing this month even though i've been studying
meanwhile i suddenly get the urge to play vanilla wow again
kill me pete

Understandable.

They started yesterday.

One Punch Man is a fun watch. Nothing amazing, but it's enjoyable enough. Better than most shit that gets pumped out. Just read the mango

Pretty much how it goes. You can be on Holla Forums and shitpost about games, or you can actually play games I like to do both

Thanks. I really like Red Rasberry herbal tea too. I want to try some minty teas.

Muramasa is pretty; I never get tired of George Kamitani's gorgeous art. It helps that the game is pretty fun too. Reminds me that I need to pick up GrimGrimoire and play it one day
Nah, I'm still living, I'd rather not die.

Nah, they don't wanna kill it, they just wanna control it.

Oh, I can't help you much there, I haven't played anything on my PC recently aside from AM2R. I've been playing my PS4 and Vita a good deal though.

Oh, I'm drinking all right. Drinking vanilla-caramel tea

I applied to a few pharamcies, looking to get a pharmacy tech position/on the job training sorta thing. I also applied to another restaurant, but it's a chain, and I know I could get better pay and hours there.

They did this VERY well. It's been a while since I watched the anime, I liked that route where Okabe starts to lose his mind, rewinding the same two or three days over and over before Suzuha takes the time machine back and essentially dies. It got pretty intense, where he considered even letting Daru get hit by that truck, or raping Suzuha because it wouldn't make a difference when he can reset. I wish that route would've gone further though, after she caught wind of him repeating the loop endlessly.

Thanks, I'll check 'em out

The thread pretty much disappears tbh.

Vodka-chan isn't good for you.

hello

Hi

It's pretty much constant. Just gets worse at night.

Try to push yourself as far as you can go man, try to avoid caffeine right before sleeping or you won't get a good night's rest.

It was from Sanic

Hi.

Sounds like a decent one, I don't know many brands of bourbon mostly just kiwi ones.

I normally have a good run then get fucked over near the end, or never get all the items I want to build my ship.
Its fun but next time I play I need to get a fire suppressor system on board.

What a Bitch drink

Fam pls

Woooooooooow.

Just incorporate it into your personality and man up.
You now have an excessively dark sense of humor.

Ever go to a doctor for it?

Hello

Hey tak

Hello

B-But family… how could you?
Between all these avatars I sometimes forget we have no conventional way to identify ourselves here

Oh, heartbreak. The smartest man alive is reduced to a prancing buffoon for love. Well if didn't manage to man up with that, there should be a better way to use your life. While the ideal thing would be for you to not kill yourself, you can plan on doing something risky and dangerous, but that contributes to somebody or a lot of people. Go out making someone else happy to compensate for the happiness that was robbed of you.

Well shit, I don't plan on getting a PS4 anytime soon. Or a Vita. Nevertheless, you better have fun with some good anime games on my behalf Yoza.

3DPD IS PARASITIC
I'm so sorr user, I know how you feel. One thing I know for sure is that no matter how bad things get, as long as you at least try to believe in yourself you can make somthign of your life. You're the only one who can help yourself. Not these "doctors", your friends or your family. You have to make the decision to help yourself. Just take some time out, put on an album you really enjoy and get lost in a game that's really special to you. Watch an anime that means a lot to you, something cozy. For me that would be K-on!/K-on!! or Lupin III series 1. Just take things one step at a time and eventually you might have some control again. Pic related is one of the coziest games I've ever played.

every year until I dropped it

Stop it, dude. It'll kill ya.

have you found distractions that take your mind off it?

since you attempted to end the dance and failed, you're probably going to be given a prescription of all sorts of strange shit though. people i know who've been on stuff like that feel like different people when on it, you gonna take the stuff?

watch out for this, my friends have started remarking on how i make lots of jokes about self termination and might be catching on to some of my latent depressive nature

It's a good idea to get as much job training as you can early on, so good idea. Hope the job market in that industry isn't a total cop out at the moment. Sounds much better than your current gig.

Yep. The characters' emotions were very much palpable. In fact, I'd say the anime managed to make the story more intense than the VN, mostly because I think it's a bit more fast paced.

How about the movie? Have you seen it?

Sorry cuz, too much vodka chan I cannot tell who is who.

Whats that you say?
Finish my bottle, hahaha what a crazy guy sure thing fam.

So what are you doing

It's usually stress or the anticipation of a stressful event that gives that feeling from what I remember. What do you and your old man do?

That sounds pretty annoying. Maybe you should talk to your parents about this. Not argue with them, just bring it up.

"Playing" I don't know thw actual term for VNs Steins Gate

Have you tried studying with others?

Speaking of vodka-chan, how are you drinking it? Combined? Pure?

YOU CAN GET BANNED FOR POSTING REACTION IMAGES

inb4 banned for exposing the corruption of our lethargic Ritalin for brains staff

If you faggots bend your rules again and ban me for this at least wait until user has a chance to read this post:

carpentry, it started off as just something for me to do for work while trying to figure out what the hell to do with my life and now i've been at it for several years

i'll probably be stuck in it forever even though i kind of hate it because it feels like the right thing to do at this point, help the folks

Howdy, how's it goin'?

I'd still say that's "playing".
Otherwise, readwatching?

Be careful.
Keep posting all of those ban images and someone will think you're avatarfagging with them! :^)

Fuck

Okie dokie pal

???

Depends on the time, lunch time I normally drink mixed then I slowly cut back on the mix till I start drinking pure by dinner.

Have you gone to a therapist? If it's a constant state you can rule out seasonal and bipolar depression if you have something undiagnosed.

just off yourself already

Also nice IP Ritsu

Guessing treatment didn't help then?

I'm not very good at thinking ahead, so I usually don't get too far.

I already did that. It hasn't really helped.

I'm not good at much, really. I don't know what I could contribute.

3D destroyed my life. Never love a woman more than she loves you.
When I get home I'm going to take my vacation time, assuming I still have a job, and probably rewatch Cowboy Bebop. Maybe replay Grandia. That game's one of my favourites. The music is especially great.

They've gotten less effective over the years. I used to read a lot of books, but I fight to even pick one up, now. I just don't have the attention span. Even movies don't usually hold me, I tend to pause a lot to do other things because I get bored.

I think they'll start an argument if I do. I just want to be alone with my things.

I'm not good at opening up to people. Good(?) news is they'll probably force me to go see one. I don't know how Canada deals with attempted suicide, but I suspect mandatory therapy is probably on the list.

Nah the mods would never do that, would they? :^)

Not my problem.
What are you niggers going to do with his IP, steal all his Ritsu pics?

I've always wanted to get banned, but I was too afraid to download cp and too lazy to spam.
Now I can get banned for avatarfagging right?
This is my avatar.

T-Teach me your ways senpai

Holy shit I have the same statue and the same thing happened to mine.

Good, I bought a couple games and a VN on Wednesday

I'd want to say you experience a VN but that sounds exremly pretentious

Wait, so yui is ritsu?

doesn't need treatment until actually something happens

reported

alright so when you're experiencing this boredom/lethargy what do you do? scroll though Holla Forums or something?

i get like that sometimes too but i sleep it off or go workout since that pumps the brain full of feel-good chemicals

that's pretty funny, also nice dubs

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Goddammit dude.

Sup Moogs. If you want to get v& instead you can run out in the street naked with a swastika painted on your body.

Then what's the problem, again?

Everything is falling into place

Gotta think of the future man. Unless you guys are struggling to break even, chances are your old man doesn't have his whole livelihood riding on you working for him. Then again, take what I say with a grain of salt, I don't know what your situation is like with your family.

It's pretty tasty. I'd be drinking red raspberry if I weren't out.

I gotcha covered, you can count on that! I've been playing Monster Hunter Generations, Muramasa Rebirth, Resi 5, and DMC4SE. All pretty damned enjoyable.

Yeah, worst comes to worst, I already have the PCTB exam study book, so I can study and get certified on my own even. Then I'd just have to apply with my certification.

Maybe in a few parts. Nothing made my blood run cold like when Braun's daughter, from the future, time-traveled all the way back in time to when Braun killed himself, and possessing her younger self's consciousness, then proceeding to threaten the fuck out of Okabe. That shit was terrifying.
The movie I have yet to see, is it any good?

Meh, I live in a shitty neighborhood. I would probably get shanked by niggers before the feds got involved.

Have you been to treatment before? Therapy, anything?

Do it like me. Post a bunch of RWBY futa.

VNs are read. They're visual novels. They aren't games, for the most part.

Usually lay in bed and stare at my wall, or refresh 8ch endlessly. Sometimes I'll try to play a game.

Everything.

No, never.

Hello friends.

A bit, not nearly as much as anime related merch though.

Didn't even noticed it was 4 am. How's it going?

On top of that, the time is 8 am rather than 4. Thats a 4 hour difference. I doubt Tennessee is 8am. Theres a lot not adding up here.

I just want to get certain weapons on my ship for runs, not thinking ahead really.

Step 1: quit job
Step 2: buy vodka with all holiday pay
Step 3 drink when you wake up.
its that easy fam.

Whats that? go buy more vodka and down that bottle too?!?

Taste is pointless only alcohol content matters.

HEY FUCKERS!

I've ventured back from the pits of hell i was cast into
i come seeking revenge!

masochist

he did fine without me for years, but i guess since his health isn't as good as it was before, and i just hate myself i feel like i just -should- keep working

honestly my plan was to stash some money, try to get away somewhere secluded and fucking end the dance around age 30, but i'll probably pussy out of that if i think my folks will need more help

I wanna post random images but after what happened to Ritsu, I'm afraid to post legitimate reaction images. Even with this heinous abuse of power by the higherups, I certainly won't be banned for talking about videogames, will I? I wouldn't put it past you cocksuckers.
Pic related, underrated Genesis game. Yall niggas better go grab a rom of that shit right now or I'll be disappointed.

Do it in the city, you know you have to survive.

RIP

i'm lyk da only fukkin nigga
who can b called avatar faggin w/o no pictures on
n it ain't even not gottdamn avatar neither niggas ya'll alraedy kno
i was jus finna post da one n dip n ya delete it c'mon fam

make me sad
dis da place our dreams went to die monica
4 am landed on us nigga
RIP BIG L

I know what that's like. Best advice is to really take it slow, therapists are usually in no rush to get you talking from my experience. From what I hear about cases in Canada, I know a trip to the hospital is pretty much a given but I don't know about a trip to the shrink.

You sound like you're at the end of your rope user, you don't have much to lose by going to a doctor about this. Just be upfront and tell them you have a hard time opening up and take it as slow as you need to.

It's actually 6:48pm

HE HAS NO JOB

HE HAS NO FRIENDS

THERE'S SOME POSTS ON Holla Forums HE'S GOTTA CLEANSE

Investigate fam, see ways you can be useful. When you find something you can do, you can strive to practice it so you can help people around you. I mean, regardless of what you believe happens after death, there is no real reason to hasten the process. If you don't believe in God, everything will become meaningless since you'll simply cease to exist. If you do have faith, you'll probably suffer even more after you decide to off yourself.

All but RE5 are pretty enjoyable to my knowledge. I got the chance to play DMC4SE on a fam's PS4, it was pretty damn good

B-But how do I pay for 365 bottles of vodka with just holiday pay

Nice, enjoying any of them so far?

Same time for me, where are you?

kek

I see, sorry to hear user. I hope it never comes to that.

NIGGER KILLING TIME

your first

If you're like 20, I had that same ordeal around that age. You'll get used to it.
It's like wearing glasses. After a couple days, you don't even notice. Since I think you mentioned something about 3DPD, yeah, it's gonna be a few years, and it won't entirely go away, but it drops down to tolerable background noise.
If you're anything like me, anyway.

That really helps, so you'd have something to ensure your entry into the industry even if you don't get the job. Then again, I assume the job's the better option.

That scene made me realize that was a Nitro+ game. That shit was fucked up. Just thinking about the implications behind that makes you realize how crazy she had become. Hell, the whole twist with Braun really caught me off guard. That's one story that really knows how to catch you when you're least expecting it.

The movie is alright. I didn't think it was that good, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I don't think it's canon, but it's set after the anime.

Might be worth a shot, but it's up to you. Lots of psychologists are jews, so be sure you look for the right person.

Even so, I think it's important for you to have an outlet where someone will try to understand your situation and offer you support. Or at least, if not that, have something that can help you distract yourself from those suicidal thoughts when they get too overwhelming.

Bonjour, same old same old, you?

Sup

our hopes are at odds

I would just like to thank the mods for their hard work fighting the subversive faggotist element on this board known as tripfags and avatarfags.
That said, good night, 4AM.

Well how old is he? Don't kill yourself.

Hey guys. Got back from Vegas. How are you all tonight?

I kind of just go with what happens. Usually I end up underequipped to the point I get butchered, or I fight too much and get ambushed while my ship's low on health. I had one run where almost everybody got kidnapped or died through events. Left with just one guy trying to do everything.

All I can find about it is that it's not a crime here.

I'll have to when I get home.

Yeah. Maybe a woman. I feel like a guy might maybe be harsher on me. I don't know. If I still have a job they might have a coverage plan thing I can use for it.

Hi /vr/ tan. Play any /vr/idya recently?

how long will the avatar spergout last? will they get tired after two weeks maybe?

I know but a VN is a combination of a Book, a game and a Movie in varying protions that's why saying it's read is weird

Yeah, ToCS has good gameplay and Steins Gate is a pretty good story (It was different than I expected)

Rural Victoria

It was wrong putting faith in them in the first place. Night fam

Move to a country that sells cheap vodka?

Yo Plank, what up. Mods banning people for posting reaction images now. How was your trip? What was your favorite pinball machine?

I meant in the pic, which im assuming was relatively recent. I wonder if Ritsu is even american.

Is Ritsu a nigger?

considering how long they've been occupying these threads, no

why hello there!

Pretty much. Had a good fill of Italian food and played a bit of the Titanfall 2 beta. Kinda disappointed there isn't a PC beta. Can't even play correctly.

Sup Plank. Did ya win anything from Black Jack?

All I ask is for the mods to actually do their job. Want to ban avatarfags? Fine, you're the ones in power here, my dissenting voice clearly doesn't matter. But enforce the rules, you niggers. There was cp on the front page for around 5 minutes while you guys were too busy banning Ritsu for reaction images. For fucks sake, just be consistent. Ban me for posting dinosaurs, delete my posts board-wide, but explain to me why I was banned for trying to have a theme to my images but smokes and catbra **sorry for calling you fags out, you know I love you"" are still posting?

Sorry depressed user in the hospital, I would have liked to help you but the mods are just banning me for nothing at this point.

I'm good, got a lot of fun stuff planned for today. What you gonna do now that you are home?

I don't know whats up with the time thing. Maybe its the mods time?

Thanks for the Yui! Also no you're fucked, reaction images are a bannable offense now.

Wouldn't want anything happening to you, is all.

Mornin everyone. Haven't came by in a while because I'm trying and failing to fix my sleep schedule before school starts Wednesday.

I see a lot of people avatarfagging, isn't that supposed to be banned now?

sounds like pretty classic depression, i'm sure some one is going to have a bunch of pills they want you to swallow soon, think hard about it

51, but he has cancer that seems to resurge every once and awhile. he's been good for awhile now but like twice now it's come back and he pretty much can't work during those times

nigger it's how i want to go, just not right now. i can still be useful but i know how deep my self loathing goes

Sleep tight man, have a good one.

don't be a fag
it's the pain that tells you you're still here

Kinda shit, but I'll manage.

shit

Good luck fam. I hope you find something

Which country sells cheap vodka? And iirc you're a burger yourself
You must have some impressive holiday pay, just like those doubles

Eh, I have no desire for alcohol, so I go for taste.

Depends on how you approach it. My first Resi was Resi 4, so I've been really enjoying 5. I can understand the disdain for 4 and beyond though, after how much more horror-oriented 1-3 were. DMC4SE is pretty great it's my first real DMC game. I've played DmC, but apparently that's not real DMC. I still liked DmC though, for what it was.

that's what makes Resident Evil 5 so fun :^)

It would be, since I'd be learning what I need to know for the exam and getting experience in the job field, while getting paid for it all. So the job would definitely be most ideal.

Yeah, that shit threw me for a loop. I couldn't believe it.

I probably will never get around to it then. Unless I do it on a whim

Nah, not unless he wears a white-person suit. I met him before. He's definitely white.

Nice spoiler reggie

Everything is banned now.

Damn school already for you huh? Time flies.

Start messaging me on steam more if you can't make it to the thread as much!

Maybe Ritsu has gone and started the second colonisation of Rhodesia

Reminder that mods only ban tripfags/avatarfags who call them out on their bullshit.

Reminder that power always corrupts.

Fine, you? How was Vegas?

Oh yes, I'm sure they are.
Watch this.

I'm out. Going to try to sleep and hope I get to go home soon. Got my fingers crossed, so I can maybe order a pizza for dinner. Got a wicked craving all of a sudden.

Pills are a last resort for me, I think.

Me too.

the doctors might think otherwise, good luck m8

Night user! I hope things look up for you some soon.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

This

Well you got me there. Still though, that doesn't mean you should do it. Talking about it helps some people, some people feel better by doing something with their time like a hobby. You just gotta find out what makes it all okay for you in the end man.

Hey since we're supposed to vent, here's a picture of somebody I hate. No, not Akari from that Japanese cartoon, she's a wonderful gal. This my acquaintances is a picture of someone this shits in the shower and ruined 4AM for all ofus.

SA's ban log:
forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php

Holla Forums's ban log:
8ch.net/log.php?board=v

Mine too fam, it hurts
Well I liked RE4 myself, but RE5 felt too clunky for me. Also the inventory system didn't help in the slightest

Night family, stay safe

I've managed to get better so that doesn't happen to me anymore.
Still a pain not having enough crewmembers though.

but thats wrong fam.
No idea what place sells the cheapest vodka, Russia I would assume

Is ps2 era shit /vr/ yet?

man up to your own mistakes, nigger
this is a child's reasoning
you're hated for you not for someone else

(checked)
this

Well to be fair I post from mobile, it's easy to fuck up text formatting.

user, I hope you are around next thread. I will be praying for your situation tonight.

ok, I was planning on it but I happened to be bored and awake now.

Also did you know Stu's voice actor died today?

I like you

Steins Gate looks interesting from what I've seen, and people I know who've played it seemed to generally like it.

Nah, hueys alright. Crazy motherfucker though.

If you are a kid maybe

Explains why smokes isn't banned.

you have to clean them once in a while

How you doin fam?

Shit man there's so many good ones. I personally have the most luck with Medival Madness pinball machine. I like the Star Wars Trilogy pinball but it wasn't working. The nightmare on elm street pinball machine is pretty badass as well.

I also saw Cirque Du Soleil Beatles show. Honestly one of the coolest show i've ever seen. Definitely worth the money if you love The Beatles.

Didn't play Blackjack. My brother gf won 100 dollars, she is fucking lucky. I tried my hand on the slots and didn't win anything. I should learn to play blackjack and poker again.

Probably jerk off. Haven't done that in a bit. How is the "purge" going? I popped in last night and noticed most people were disappointed.

Hang in there bud. We've all been there.

Fun. You kind of need some money to have fun in vegas. I'm a cheap ass so kind of hard for me.

Wrong? Well then what's your motherland. You sure as hell aren't Russian.

Do people even use SA anymore, I mean more and more people are just not going to put up $10

Huey didn't do anything Konata on the other hand

We're all fucked now. Post lewds before you go.

Gimme the deets fam that shit sounds yummy af

pretty good aside from being 24 hour banned and forced to watch everything playout on the sidelines

I don't think it should be considered /vr/ ever, but our /vr/ allows it. Unfortunately it's dead here.

I don't give a fuck what you think nigger. Everything is objectively Huey's fault.

Women are generally better at listening than men are, but that's not necessarily the rule. Personally, I always felt better talking to men, because I think people of the same gender can understand their issues better.

What kind of job do you have?

The story is mostly relayed through text, and a few images. It's a picture book for grownups at best.

Proxy?

God, I hope you get paid for it even during training. Most internship programs here don't pay you, or at least have really shitty pay even for internships. Others offer you discounts for your school fees and such. Still, the experience matters most, I'd say. I wouldn't be nearly as good at my job right now if it wasn't for all the training I had.

Well, it's only like 80 minutes. The "OP" song is great too. In fact, I love the Steins;Gate soundtrack. Probably one my favorites.

I recommend other works by the same director, like Ever 17 and Remember 11, if you're ever interested.

You don't have to state the obvious. Although, please continue.

God bless.

Anything made by the same director is generally really good. He knows how to make good sci-fi.

Faggot.

You ever thought of getting a productive hobby? A lot of boredom isn't caused by lack of stuff to do, but a feeling that no matter what you do you don't accomplish anything.
Try picking up a musical instrument or creative writing or something. It'll do you good.

I'm not gay so I don't want futa on my hard drive.

Do niggers live anywhere but the city? I guess I could go to the suburbs or something, but that's like far and I don't like driving anymore.

I'm doing a-okay. What did you do in Vegas? Brothel?

Yeah we had it in the OP yesterday. Shame all this shitposting is around cause of the retarded mods or it would have been a fun somber thread.

Most avatars ate some kind of ban, but at this point they are just banning people if they feel like it.

(checked)

Score.
Mark's a huge fucking faggot, by the way.

Steins;gate is a 10/10. I don't give those out to many anime, it's very good. I'd reccomend the dub as well, it's very well-done and translates the feel to american-style otaku very well.

Literally post yfw banned

GOOD IDEA!

Have you tried caffeine

I guess I just heard late. Makes sense though, the avatar of 4am dies as the mods start making rules to fuck up our threads. Or maybe that's just being overdramatic.

What do you think I'm drinking right now?

I'm joking

What?
I thought it was a Japanese voice only VN

thanks satan

Stop projecting. Reminder I've talked about video games more times in this thread than anyone else.

Oh speaking of video games, anyone ever play Buck Rogers Countdown to Doomsday? Shit's in my top 10. Badass CRPG you can throw your life away with.

RE5 feels stiffer the 4 somehow. But I have the control scheme set to 4's. I hate the inventory system though, 4's inventory/weapon case was the fucking best. I hate having a mandatory partner that gets herself fucking killed all the time. God damn Sheva. I wish I could hide her in a dumpster like I could Ashley, but instead Sheva wastes ammo and gets her dumb-ass killed by a chainsaw nigger 10 times in a row and obliterates my mission rank.

fair enough

I would get paid for training on the job, but I'd have to agree to work for them for x amount of years or something i think.

Weren't those done by the guy who did the Zero Escape games? Or at least 9H9P9D?

nights too damn short, i should clock out soon

summer sucks, the birds wake up too soon compared to winter

51 is still young so he's not gonna be coasting on retirement or anything soon. Hope he keeps putting those tumors in their place user, cancer is a bitch.

Self-loathing, just like anything else, can go away or at least be kept in check if you work at it user.

By the way, did you update your vita?

kill yourself

Man, i've been replaying New Vegas and its even better than I remember. House is such a badass.

Who knows? If he was using a proxy though, you'd think he'd be posting faster/more.

Was he autistic?

True, that is how I check and make sure I'm not asleep during the day. You've painted me into a corner here.

Classic meme magic gone wrong.

Hows school looking for you now?

Looking forward to it? Dreading it?

Night if you are leaving user!

Jews typically have some form of mental illness so probably.

I haven't been banned once fam. I'm not breaking any rules, and the mods haven't broken them to ban me yet :^)

i haven't played it but i'll be sure to check it out

You're not the image of healthy either.

Sounds pretty nice. Should've had some fun with Black Jack though.

Forgot was pizza we had, but I order stuffed shells. We had a pretty good eat there, just the kitchen took fucking forever to make out food.

life's a weird ass thing

here (you)

I want to start avatarfagging as Mark but I don't have a big enough "Mark folder". Anyone have more pictures?

Indeed famalam. RE4 inventory was actually fun to manage. In RE5 where a flower takes as much space as a RPG it seems pretty stupid. Sheva can be made better by having someone else to play with though

Stay safe fam

Stay safe user, we're always here for you if you need us.

Kiwiland

Well, that's still a pretty fine deal, I'd say. I think you got a bright future ahead of yourself, amigo. Just hope it's not a bad gig.

I'm not sure about Zero Escape and 999. I think they had the same writer or something? I know a lot of people who worked on the Infinity games worked on Zero Escape too, and 999 is basically a reimagining of Ever 17.

Well, finding a decent proxy or a proxy that's not banned already is a different matter altogether.

Aw yeah dats the stuff.

Huey's cool tho

I was talking about the anime. I can't speak for the vn; I started to play it, but the narration threw off the pacing I was used to so I dropped it in like 5 minutes. Not to say it's bad.

Damn you found me out

It seems to be looking up. I don't quite have all my classes added yet because nocontrol. My gen eds look easy, and my film class is hopefully going to let me be more independent, and the asshole professor from last semester is gone, so I'm cautiously optimistic. Plus I have a car, so I can travel to see friends / play smash.

I love it.

i want to fug the small one

Huey hates you smokes, as well as everyone else.

In that case no.

You should play it user. The genesis version is watered down but still good and the DOS one is elder god tier. Also I like Haruhi a lot.

Pic related is you

yes, I did. I know piracy is soon gonna be a thing on Vita, but even knowing that, memory cards are so fucking expensive, and I like having physical copies as it is anyway.

I've heard it's a blast to play co-op too bad you need friends and PS+ for that.

Yeah, i'm certainly hoping so. My only alternative if this falls through is picking up some sort of trade. Either heating/air or electrician work, maybe welding.

How much, I might visit.

blue collars guys like him probably never get to retire

i wish my brother wasn't a piece of fucking shit, then maybe i'd be more inclined to try to leave the roost and do my own shit, but he's unreliable and lazy, he doesn't pull his weight around the house and doesn't pay rent to the folks, even though i fucking pay rent to live in the shittiest little corner of the house and general upkeep around the house

i keep it in check, i do all the stuff you're supposed to do like work out more, eat better, force yourself to socialize and shit, but it never leaves me that deep down no matter how much of an act i put on to be better, i fucking hate the fact i exist most of the time. but i'm a decent actor and deal with it

kinda funny to see some one other than me using that crop there too

last time I checked I had legs

Damn shame what's going on.

No

Holy shit the server errors
Meant no implication, and this was the pic

Oh, do you have any skills like that? I honestly wish I had learned something like electricity work when I was younger. Now it might be too late.

They were crushed under your own weight from the mass of consumed hotpockets.

Then I guess on a technicality still no.

Nice! That all sounds pretty great. Can't wait to see what kind of stuff you end up filming for class!

Not cheap enough, but I can still get about 36 bottles from holiday pay.

Wouldn't know, I don't watch anime.

my country doesn't sell shit food

B-But… the advice…

what are you gay

I'll take your word for it satan.

discord.gg/n9Qh9

Do I detect a Eurofag or a third worlder?
Same thing at this point tbh fam.

Yeah. I'm actually probably done filming my brother's music video, which I'll probably post here. It's gonna be pretty cool. Also are you mixing up your images you post so you technically aren't avatarfagging? Is that the cool new thing to do?

Extra step: Live off big government and be NEET

Leaving a bit earlier. Gotta be up for church tomorrow. Reminder that Jesus loves you forever ever, user. Give Him a chance.

I did the same. A shame, I would have been content with pirating the few niche games I actually wanted, but I'm fucked now. Oh well, you're right about the memory cards anyways. All I wanted to do is play Undead Knights.

I thought you were, faggot

A-fuckin-men

I'd be your friend, if I had the PS4 of course

Dammit user what kind of richfag holiday pay are you getting?

Good night anons. I've got a lot to deal with.
Also, which version of Dead Rising 2 should I play?

I spy with my little eye a sour faggot

Turns out you and I can agree on something.

i'll be sure to play it
might not go through the hassle of getting the dos version though

would you?

Well that's the way the cookie crumbles I suppose.

It's funny, I only learned a bit about card games through video games. I learned blackjack from Red Dead Redemption and I learned poker from Poker Night 2. Poker Night is comfy as fuck.

Hard to say, depends on how much you want to gamble. You should at least go to a cool show on the strip.

saved

I came for yum
Was not disappointed

You clever bastard, withholding the most important step till the end

HH to the fucking NNNGGG

trufax

That's probably like 400 dollars if you buy pure garbage.

So does Mark suck benis

Not at all. But I'm more than capable to at least attempt to learn.

then why don't you play with me faggot?

god bless Sayori

Emulate that shit on PPSSPP

oh, right…

yes

Aw well that's alright, I don't mind.

Isn't that the point of the entire fucking VN?

I learned Poker from Yakuza

(checked)
ya

(checked)

i cream my pants everytime

That's pretty cool of you. Having the drive to learn something new takes a lot of effort these days. I strive to be like that myself.

I stand corrected.

It's still a considerable sum for just holiday pay

i know justconfirming

I thought we also agreed that communism is the best political system?

I'm fading fast. Probably a good time to bow out and head to bed. Stay safe from the Japanese Garfunkle-fucking kike, friends.

wrong image

That's true, but you could probably go off and find your passion, and any time your folks need money you could help them out, I got some friends who do that. Plus if they're able to carry the weight of your brother, they probably can go on without you, and if he really is that much of a burden they'll probably put the boots to him.

Have you been in a rut as of late? Same thing day in day out? That might also be a factor.

I probably got the image from you in that case.

Sure, if you're only cashing out two days, maybe.

I laughed. Good luck~

I thought we agreed it was National Socialism

Fare thee well

Original Dead Rising 2, not off the record. Bonus points if co-op. Either way, good night and good luck user.

u 2 m8y

what's the difference?

so is Konata a Slut

Nah I don't gamble, I'd probably just go sight seeing and eat at fancy restaurants.

yes

ANOTHER REACTION IMAGE BAN

MODS ARE STILL BREAKING THEIR OWN RULES AND ABUSING THEIR POWER

>inb4 ban when not breaking rules

There is nothing in Vegas that you can't do better somewhere else then.

Thought wrong nigga, we agreed to stop memeing on each other over it.

>>>/suicide/

Nighty night.

mods just really want to ban ritsu
can you really blame them?

REMINDER SOMEONE WAS BANNED FOR THREE SAYS FOR POSTING A REACTION IMAGE

No

Not much
Its why democracy is best

I know
But fallout has me thinking liberty prime

>>>/suicide/

I also like the lights at night.

Ritsu isn't any worse than any other avatarfag. He gets shit on because of the time period he started avatarfagging, and because Mark has a personal vendetta against him.

Ow the edge

Wait does that mean you are ritsu

No I'm getting these pics from elsewhere.

Never forgetti

(checked)
Go to literally any city and find the nearest hill.

>fallout
you should get fallout 4 and the season pass it's a great game with limitless possibilities
it just works

I like to think I have that drive, at least. Sometimes with things I wind up falling completely flat though, and others I really get into gear and get into it. Either way, I never know until I at least try.

You can have some fun with the shows. Maybe go see strippers if you like that kind of stuff, I certainly don't. Everyone in Vegas is drunk and stupid, just keep that in mind. I see lots of drunk people trying to start fights. The strip looks nice at night, but some part of the strip look kind of ghetto.

But then now will I meet the ncr, Three families & Legion? As well as the khans and play someguy 2000s quest mods?

Fam in texas that's practically a complete day's drive.

can you stop shitting this thread up?

also check my sick card, can anyone top me?

archive.is/fkBYu

no, but you know who is?

Stay there.

Pretty much, careful I've been hit on by Konata before. No one is safe.

Sounds like my kinda town.

Damn rip in pepperonis

Can we move this shit to /r9k/ or whatever the 8ch equivalent is?

report this

All right, I'm heading off to bed. I can barely keep my eyes open.

Sleep tight everybody, catch you guys on the flipside~

I know that feeling. I tried learning moon and drawing many times but ultimately dropped them. I just didn't have the motivation, but maybe things now will be different. I definitely want to continue studying moon sometimes.

Asshurt mod detected.

;-;

no

Also hey fags why is this one of the greatest games ever made?

night yoza

Sleep tight pupa

Feels good to not be banned

Posting superior cats.

If you enjoy it, just play it and have fun.

If you're trying minty teas, get spearmint. It just works.

R.I.P

Don't be afraid to post.

What VN did you buy, friend?

Maybe. Not sure.

Mods please, you can't just skip to hotpocketing without actually doing anything first.

Well that's it for me, time to bed. It was nice hanging around family. See you again someday

Holy shit Lime is a bigger faggot than Mark.

Gnight faggot

Au revoir fam.

You should play it too user. It's free on Steam~!
It's come down to being afraid to post legitimately

More proof the mods are the ones intentionally shitting the site up.
>inb4 banned so the mods can hide this.

Oh yeah, forgot adding the classic

night fams

Might as well get all the ban evading tools set up for next time

This thread is shit. Buy my game.

You know what is free on Steam? Not a Bethesda game but you should buy Fallout 4 anyway.

We, everyone who has to put up with this shit.

Thanks Todd.

our lord and savior has arrived!!

h8, r8, share

Choke on a dick, nigger.

I'm not gay or black.

You are now

That's exactly what a niggerfaggot would say, niggerfaggot.

No probably. Be sure to pre-order Skyrim remastered!

I have to spread the good will and joy of Bethesda/Zenimax!

yo admin my dude where the bants

Gee whiz I sure am glad the mods banned a single avatar fag for posting a reaction image so that discussion can get back to the quality level it once was.

Well, you've got stars, I guess. Just pretend those are city lights.
Just stay the fuck away from Vegas.

I might look into it then!

Go away Ddot.

Didn't expect this gif to be that. Am I gay for liking this?

Pic related, rip to all the ones who got bannarino'd.

It's only gay if the balls touch. Everyone knows this.

they were banned for your sins

fag

rip in piece.

Guess I'll head to bed because everyone's asleep or banned.

Fuck you mods

Not in the city I'm afraid. I think the nearest place I could go for a great view of the milky way is south padre, which is like 8 hours away. All the same, I'll probably still avoid vegas for now.

Well.
At least you're in the only acceptable southern state.
California is also a southern state for the purposes of this.

I like Arizona,does that count?

If you like dying of heat stroke, sure.

It's really only for the scenery and muh cowboys.

Yo user I just wanna say that Transmetropolitan is underrated as fuck.

Correct.

Oh okay good, I definitely believe that.

Goodnight friend.

8 hours sounds like a road trip, would be fun.

R.I.P.

I don't dislike my state being in the south, I dislike it due to it being humid.

I can dig it.

Rest in peace Stu

No time with school starting up again. Plus road trips aren't fun solo.

Believe me fambalam it cannot be worst than east Texas. Gotta love that 110+ heat index.

I like how the only people bitching are the most obnoxious ones.

Yeah man. At the end of the day i couldn't give a fuck less about avatarfagging. It seems like the spammers literally memed him to death. Feels bad man.

Coming in on I-10 was fun as fuck, and the view was amazing.

Thread late hours

Post avatars

A good a time as any to head off. Nice hangin' guys, see you guys later. Everybody take care.

Farewell SmokesAnon

it's rather depressing

Very true.

inb4 banned.

Goodnight friend.

I think i'm going to get off for the night as well, not sure yet.

I recall Kansas City being pretty cool looking when I went by it, but it's been like a decade, so I could be misremembering it.
North Carolina in general is fucking beautiful in autumn. I'm sure of that one.

i wouldn't be surprised

Forgot this.

well it seems to be that time in the thread where everyone leaves.
normally there would be more people but it looks like they were all banned

I will see you all in the next thread

Farewell.

I'm still here. Was too busy fapping. Thread dies out by this time usually.

testo

HMMM I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS

Nice IP, faggot.

nah bro, that's not mine. that's from the other guy (don't tell him tho)

I'm still around. Just not posting.
I found some stuff on Ritsu on Pixiv
Extra lewd incoming.

LOOK AT THE FOREHEAD

Those are some high quality lewds, user. Thanks for keeping it completely vanilla though I feel a bit bad saving lewds of someone else's waifu.