Nogs don't need Eclipse Glasses

Idea: use hashtags #Eclipse #Eclipse2017 #BlackLivesMatter #BlackTwitter to tell nogs they don't need eclipse glasses to view the eclipse but of their special melanin.

Other urls found in this thread:

eclipse2017.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/interactive_map/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I laughed hard. Thank God for my pinhole projector.

YASSSS

Has potential, bump. And does anyone have the pics of the Kangs third eye laser? That would go well with thisn

AHAHAHAHAHA BUMP

MEME IT.

Do you mean you never even feel pain when looking at eclipse?

Eclipse glasses are a meme, I stared at the sun as a kid and I'm absolutely fine.

bump for blind niggers.

Btw if you're nowhere near the projected path for the eclipse will you even see anything? Or will it just be a totally normal day?

God damn I'm laughing. Needs more nigger babble voodoo magic in this though, anyone wanna add onto this? :

Apparently the eclipse somehow magnifies the suns rays or some shit. That's why Commiefornia fire departments are going full overtime with the Eclipse
We outta be meming this as well

YES, THE FIRE RISES

I'm not very good with GIMP but doing my best. Just trying to find nog thots to catch a random niggers attention.

You're telling me that gravitational lensing focuses the sun's rays like a magnifying glass and people flocked to be in the path?

The best part is this will fucking work if it spreads enough, niggers are that stupid.
Remember the fire challenge.

ayo cracka y would brothas be needin no racist glasses to look at the BLACK sun??? smh

FELONIN-ENHANCED INDIVIDUALS

Ah fuck I'm dying here

I've spoken to multiple people that have witnessed full eclipses and they all said they were high as fuck and drunk as fuck and didn't use glasses and they were/fine, but I suppose they didn't stare at it for 3 fucking hours straight

Beautiful

We wuz kangs n' shieet

Working at an eye clinic, one of the doctors was telling me about a patient he once saw that used to be some sort of hippy sun worshiper in the 60's. He would often spend hours looking at the sun but stopped when he started noticing some spots in his vision that didn't go away. Unsurprisingly the doctor said his retinas were absolutely obliterated and it was some of the worst self-induced eye damage he had ever seen.

Be careful if you want to watch the eclipse anons. You need like shade 13 or 14 welding goggles if you don't trust the $4 official glasses and there are a lot of fake glasses going around. I don't want to see any of you in clinic come Tuesday.

MEME IT INTO A DARE
It's currently all the rage for nogs to dare each other to do dangerous things. Meme it as a dare to prove their apehood, and the nogs will use it to dare each other to stare at the eclipse for an hour.

Maybe find some rap-lyrics talking about staring into the sun?
Nigger do everything their jungle-beats tell them to

this… dark humor is quite hilarious
but if it works, you can expect hordes of nogs wanting to sue civilized people for looking at an eclipse while black
they will need a "handicapped" upgrade to their priviledge ratings, justifying more welfare as compensation from whites for eye damage
and once the first few authentic morons will get gibs for retina incineration, there will be copîed by herds of liars who won't give a fuck if they look like cheating niggers

So will I be okay if I use sunglasses or do I have to macguyver some bullshit high school science project just to look at the moon being an attention whore?

I'm not gonna fucking stare at the thing because I have work tomorrow, I just want to take a look at it and not scorch my retinas.

Indirect exposure or your retinas will get it.
Either protected glasses or looking at it indirectly, and I dont mean a mirror, but something that diffuses it a bit, like a sheet of paper.

Such is the life of not being a nigger.

BLACKS DO NOT NEED OVERPRICED SPECIAL SCAM GLASSES THAT WILL MAKE WHITEY RUN TO THE BANK LAUGHING
THEY COME FROM AFRICA AND EGYPT, CONTINENTS OF SCORCHING SUN
THAT'S WHY EVEN THE ESKIMOS NEED SUNGLASSES FOR SNOW, LOL
SHOW THESE INFERIORS YOUR MEALNOID SUPERIORITY

Hope you don't mind, but I am going to use this one. Looks pretty funny.

Good work.
More of those!

seriously what the fuck did everybody do prior to the 1900s? everybody went blind?

They might have been stupid with "wonderful inventions" like asbestos and co, but otherwise they were still sane.

You know.
Wow, when i stick my cock in a guys asshole I not only get shit on my dick, but there's also no babies, also I feel kinda ill all the time, huh.

Or
Ouchie, eyes hurt, me tell other people to not make mistake.

according to nasa (((deceiver))) about 100 people had vision damage in the 1970 eclipse, so you mean to tell me everybody had those glasses except 100 people? or 100 people stared at it for the entirety of the event?

(checked)

How many hours until the eclipse and the greatest happening of our lives?

Something like this?

I bet you retards also believe you get cancer if you don't wear a liberal coat of sunscreen lel

Y

10 hours, 14 minutes and counting.

It depends where you live.

You do get skin cancer, usually around 85-90 years old assuming you worked on a farm all day spending every summer outside in the sun working until your skin turned to leather.

Thanks.

I'm not going to be able to see it, I'm in Europe, but I just wanted to be awake at the general time.

This fucking board, I swear.

good shit

Kek has an eclipse ever caused a fire?

Buh muh skin cancer

If some nogs go blind, let them collect disability, maybe at least a few White women won't get raped

This is what I'm using.

I doubts that most niggers could survive being blind.

SUNGLASSES ARE NOT SUFFICIENT
They are not even fucking close to being safe for viewing. Please user don't be a retard tomorrow.

How about not being a nigger and searching. You need certain ISO rated lenses.

t.optics.laserfag here
Floppy disk material works fine
Welding goggles etc
Some CDs can work too but unlikely.
Or just make a fucking pinhole projector, if you can't manage that you don't belong here.

This meme is fucking hilarious have muh OC

OP here, not sure this'll go anywhere but tweeting at the various hashtags and seeing if anyone nogs bite. Adding in #EclipseWhitey now

You stupid nigger, they are worried about the eclipse frightening the niggers who in turn chimp out and cause fires. The eclipse isn't a fucking laser leaving a path of scorched earth in its wake.

Try #eclipseglassesscam or however that fucking site works

She been sucking off a clown?

Need something elegant like the moon starting to pass over the sun, the text, and sponsored by blacked.com

ECLIPSED

What can cause blindness is the contrast between the darkened moon and the corona around it.

I was thinking how horrific it would be if some unscrupulous merchant sold a bunch of "eclipse" glasses that were just unprotective 3-D glasses.

Think that was already happening with some vendors on Amazon.

Eclipses do tend to make animals behave differently.

Holy shit, this may actually work, someone that has a fake leftie account on twitter/jewbook needs to spread this, i swear kangz are stupid enough to believe this shit.

Like poetry.

No my dads an optometrist and he told me that burning the retina is painless.

Unfortunately the eclipse will be visible mostly to Trump voting areas apparently. Some vapid bolshivek whore already wrote a fucking 5000 word essay on it for the Atlantic. The solar system is racist I guess. I'm not gonna link it in any way honestly. But this looks like it's our eclipse. Burn effigies of zog inspiration.

The guy on red eye said yea it means 'God is happy.'

some of those nigger chickens are pretty hot

Cherry-picking, user. A lot of these mutts you see are picked for their features, alone. Many being the result of racemixing.

Yes it is painless.
When it's not is when you get a 20kW pulse from a nasty laser and it ruptures blood vessels etc.

I can't help but think they're overexagerated by nature for sex appeal like some kind of parasite that feeds off sex and just look uncanny and vile. Like those orchids that look like insects to get them to pollinate them.

so are you telling me I shouldn't keep banging my black girlfriend? we are trying to get pregnant.

have you guys never been around black people? this are hilarious. especially the latter one. just keep it simple. post sexy dark woman looking directly into the camera, where the darkness of her eyes can be seen well. Write "melanin-rich afro-americans are able to view the eclipse without the glasses white people need."

I'm going to look at the eclipse without glasses by simply not looking directly at the sun.

You know, like I do every single day when I go outside. It's not a big deal. Eclipses don't magnify the sun, they merely trick people into looking directly at it. Damaging rays aren't visible so even when it seems like the sun isn't bright, it can still fry your eyes. If you don't fall for this trick and avoid looking directly at it, you should be fine.

That's my logic, I aint' got no stinking glasses. Ya'll are suckers.

Here is a better one I made.

Another

lol yeah, should have included, "if you need a drill, steal one from a white guy"

nogs understand screwdrivers, they pry into all sorts of shit with those

1. "using a large screwdriver, punch a hole in the top of the can.
2. "gently peel back the lid part way and empty the can of soup, push it back flat as possible and seal the edge with duct tape"
3. "using a small screwdriver, punch a hole in the bottom of the can."

screwdriver and duct tape should already be in any nogs breakin' and enterin' field kit, and can of soup isn't hard to get

Can confirm you right.

This is beautifully simple.

2nd image my damn sides
Too bad they'd never build that shit. Make it easier for them like

Never been around proper niggers thankfully, get watered down ones here.

This is different because while the sun is darkening your eye is entering a mesopic state, which widens the retina significantly, allowing more energy in from those nasty UV rays to focus in.

Updated version with screwdriver process

That's excellent. Love the false concern in the soup can sizing kek

I hope you socialfags are spreading this shit.

what if you glance at it for less than a second and not stare at it like a retard at a shiny keychain?

you'll be fine. best to avoid it though, if you do it too many times you might get spots in your eyes

>according to nasa (((deceiver))) about 100 people had vision damage in the 1970 eclipse, so you mean to tell me everybody had those glasses except 100 people? or 100 people stared at it for the entirety of the event?
What is so damn difficult to understand in the statement:
People told one another that it's harmful to stare into eclipses.

You realize eclipses are not a very recent occurrence, yes?

100 People in the entirety of the states? If that's the case then that's an excellent track record, even if it's 100 per state, that's still incredibly amazing.

The others simply didn't look into the eclipse because they knew it was bad, or they looked into it and didn't report their damage.

In any case, people have been wise to that for a while. Good grief.
People weren't dumb back then, people only started getting dumb when they imported foreigners by the masses, which is also not that recent.

Still they had shit figured out in the 70s that took until recently to be technologically feasible, like 3D tesselation and other "crazy sci fi shit" they knew about but didn't have the hardware to actually use for.

People knew how radios worked, how to do technical tasks most people nowadays wouldn't know how to fix, much less replicate entirely.

i'm planning to look at the eclipse today without any glasses, what am i in for anons?

you'll become kek himself

Fucking bump. Spread it to kangz.

Are any of you actually in the path of totality?

about 50 miles from it, should be like 98% obscured from here

Get in there nigga! Get that 100%

So is shit supposed to be superbright? What the fuck kind of glasses do I need?

Just look at it through your goyphone camera kek

About an hour from Nashville. Hoping for some good shit but I'm not going to fuck with the traffic going up there

Looking directly into the sun for a few seconds is harmless and does not permanently damage your eyes. When you're outside the sun is often in your field of vision for minutes at a time so if you're outside a lot, you are already well prepared for looking directly at the sun.

Looking at he sun for hours and waiting for the eclipse to happen might not be the best idea, but gazing at the sun during the actual eclipse is absolutely harmless. Even if you were to look at it for several minutes, the worst that can happen is a sunburn on your eyes, which although uncomfortable does not permanently damage them.
If you see a "sun spot" in your eyes after looking at the sun for a while look away from the sun until the spot almost disappears (check by blinking) and then start looking at the sun again.

No, it's an eclipse. It's less bright, but if it was too bright, you'd automatically blink / close your eyes. Your eyes know exactly when they've had enough and they'll let you know. You do not need any glasses.

eclipse2017.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/interactive_map/index.html

You can move the pointer on the interactive map to your location and it will calculate the "obscuration", at 97.33% here.

What time does it pass over jew jersey?

Nigger here, we're not stupid enough to fall for this, sorry.

Come on Nigger if you really believe that then it just proves they will

Well, you're stupid enough not to realize that OP is actually right and Niggers do have a stronger natural protection against sun rays.
Why are niggers so dumb?

You managed to solve the CAPTCHA to post here. I guarantee you are not in the majority of your race.

then what's with the eye damage looking at the eclipse, then?

tough shit nigger, now look at that sun!

This lol, just tell them WEED can immunize blindness because it heals glaucoma n' shiet.

MUH KANNNGZZZ

Your race is a testimony of retardation. From your rap music, to your education performance, to you still being slaves to jews slave traders who were actually the people who shipped your ass here, to your social behavior.

While I'm not pushing this prank because it won't blind anyone, there is plenty reason to believe you are all dumb enough to believe it. Stop acting like you are asians. Smart niggers only happens in the movies.

Last one is a slight alteration. Meme it if you can.

Fuck off nigger, you're dumb enough to drown yourself in water.

Then perhaps this board of peace in the future should do a, "Nogs don't need to commit crimes" campaign? Perhaps you people will recognize your own problems for once? yeah right, porch-monkey your internationally recognized as the bane of civilization back into Egyptian times

Then how did ancient people accurately chart eclipses if they all went blind looking at it? I'm guessing NASA owns a lot of stock in the material in (((eclipse glasses)))

Tried my ISO102/103 viewing device, couldn't see jack shit but a faint orange blob; but the soup can working fucking great! :p

oh god yes

I suspect most people didn't even notice. I was apparently in the 85% occlusion zone and wouldn't have noticed anything different outside if I didn't know there was going to be an eclipse.

You won't go blind. How dumb do you have to be to believe something like that… If you look normally and don't force your eyes open like some madman, your brain or your eyes or whatever will shift away from the light if it is jarring. It is a natural response on the same line as pulling your hand away from the plate…

The reason they don't want you to look is because you might see something they don't want you to see. Something that goes counter to your programming of what exactly is going on. I won't say anything more. He who has eyes will see.

Stop using nigger slang you filthy nigger kike.

I've been around niggers long enough to know you're full of shit