Meme magic?

meme magic?

Other urls found in this thread:

please
archive.is/VYJ51
archive.is/wzRft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't lie, Kojimbo. You want to make movies.

He talked a while ago about wanting to make a zombie game where if you die your character gets turned into a zombie and you get locked out of the game forever. Might be fun if it was free2play and not pay2comeback2life.

why is his avatar a lego

Because 70% of his body is made of them.

He really liked the lego movie.

Honest question:
How far do you think Kojibro would go for a invitation to a genuine Hollywood party?

Suck a dick?
Kill a man?

He won't have the guts to kill

Sounds fucking retarded.
Honestly i liked the idea in ZombiU where your character turns into a Zombie if you die including your inventory and you respawn as a new character who can then kill that Zombie to get your stuff back.

I think he would stand in the corner and videotape Hollywood execs running a train on Joosten for that. He would then try to use that film as test footage to show them he has the chops to direct.

he needed something that looked less yellow than him.

he was making movies ever since MGS

He already sold out Hayter to a kike.

That'd be his first.
Game that is.

I guess the hot new meme is to shit on Kojima. This board gets a little worse everytime I visit.

No, we should always do what "the hivemind" says and nothing that could contradict the circlejerk.

I'm sorry if that offends you.

I still think everyone would have lapped up Survive if it was Kojima making it.

Kojimbo could shit in a box and idiots here and elsewhere would line up to call it a masterpiece.

t. shill that has been complaining about the state of 8/v/ since the week it became relevant

Nigga, I'm complaining about the state of Holla Forums Holla Forums since 2014

Dark times my friend

You can bet Mark would make a cycling sticky for it and also remind everyone to pre-order it like he did last time.

I honestly thought the idea of having the first Kojima-less project be a little side story focusing on one of the MSF soldiers who survived the raid was a really cool idea. I was already buying into the idea from the first ten seconds of the trailer.

And then the wormhole opened up.

And then the zombies showed up.

Here's the original, friend.

Funny thing, it's not even the right base. They show the tpp one, but this is in msf time.

How do you fuck up this bad

Oh, thank you.

Kojima is the best vidya writer around. Which is not saying much, but still superior to anything done in the West.

I'm a massive kojimafag and that's bullshit.
Kojima is a great ideas guy and puts alot of effort and research into his work but he's a terrible writer.

Christ that's retarded

Pretty much, those morons will eat anything Kojima up.

Kek, I feel the same about MGS fanbase.

This heavily implies anyone was satisfied with MGS5

It implies anyone that's not from here that was satisfied with MGS5

(1)

(2)

(1)

I want konami to leave

I want you to go back to reddit.

And I wish Kojima just left fucking Metal Gear alone after MGS4, but we can't all get what we want now can we, user?

and i want you to stop being a faggot

agreed

Maybe you're right… Some retards are always bound to like anything.

ayyoooo

das wut i was tellin dee nigguhz but dey wasn't tryna listen fam holy shiet monica yo dat shit ring out yo

yo it prolly just be TPP but at night dey b skullfos comin outta da groun or sumn

nigga b low energy af fo'really tho

MGS V would have been better without Kojima. btw this game is not a 60$ one.

That shouldn't change anything, since you're a fool if you ever spend more than $20 on a game anyway. Pirate, trade, or wait. All games are budget price in my eyes, it's just a matter of when and how.

It would have been better if kojima hadn't gone both over-budget and overtime, it would have also been better if they had finished it or kojimbles had been able stopped when he wanted too which was mgs3 i believe, though i could be wrong

MGSV would have been better without Konami

I don't think he'd be one to fall into the bow and arrow meme weapon.

I would hope not considering this looks like a game with mostly reused assets.

Why? Peace Walker was great, and what was left of MGSV when it was released was pretty good too. You know, up until you reached the end.

I'm willing to give this new game a chance, but considering Konami's aftercare of MGSV, I seriously doubt this is anything more than a poorly made cash grab.

The story was fine, although I would have preferred it if Shinkawa drew all the cutscenes, instead of Ashley Wood.

The gameplay was a fucking mess. Too bogged down with excessive and unnecessary RPG elements.

Bogged down in what way? At best you could call the game grindy to get to 100%, but I don't think you could say that takes away from the main game at all.

If you want the best weapons and equipment you have to grind for them, instead of finding them out in the world like in MGS4. If you want the best soldiers, scientists, cooks, whatever, you have to grind for them, which means replaying levels over and over. Some weapons and equipment you actually need in order to undertake certain missions or defeat certain bosses (no way you're defeating any of the AI weapons without at least an RPG). And not to mention the amount of bullshit you have to go through with regards to grinding if you want to get the proper ending.

Gameplay wise, Peace Walker is easily the worst MGS

Kojima is superior for 1 simple reason. Vidya writers make novels and later adapt them for the medium, while Kojima is already aware he's writing bullshit for a medium intended to convey fun.

A reminder faggots that you've probably never played a game written by Hideo Kojima because until Peace Walker he didn't had the skills necessary to oversee the translation process, and even afterwards his broken engrish meant that he could only make slight alteration while entrusting translators to do the heavy lifting.

Well first of Kojima wasn't even the main writer for the series until 4, the first 3 and Ghost Babel were written by some other guy, I think his name was Fukashima

Absolute nonsense.

argument is meaningless, he would have made it different.

No. You're just retarded.

FTFY

It would be GOAT

That's the thing, we know absolutely nothing about concrete about this game and people are giving it tons of shit regardless.
To put things in prespective look back at E3 2016 where he got such an ovation you'd think he was God descending from the heavens and then showed off a shitty trailer that explained jack shit and people still lost their minds about it.
My point being cinematic trailers shouldn't exist and shouldn't be judged at all. Good or bad.

Amy Hennig you fucking tard. Kojima isn't even the best Japanese writer.

Sorry user

Dead Rising is dead, I meant a different IP.
Just rip the same formula as the first game and add Kojimble

You can't fool me anymore, old man.

The funny thing is, Konami's trailer is objectively better because you at least know what the game will be about. Kojima's "game" trailer looked like some art school student's pretentious film project rather then a game trailer.

Thats the fucking dumbest idea for a video game ever and has already been done by a free flash game.

Would Kojima accept to star in a cuckolding movie?

I fucking hate this board, I fucking hate videogames, I'm starting to hate existence.

He will just call it some other shit like Las Plagas and the nerds will eat it up

At least the trailer for Death Stranding made me want to learn more. The one for Metal Gear Survive just made me wish it wasn't real.

is there a worse writer in all of video games than kojima?

He'd definitely make it to the finals.

Chris Metzen.

Bioware's writers would probably qualify. Whoever writes for Spiders is also a contender.

The point is even Aids moby thought that shit was pretentious, and he likes fucking walking simulators.

Bioware has him beat

I guess you would have valid reasons why Kojima is worse than Bioware, Tameem, Chris Metzen, and Bethesda?

David Cage would like a word with you.

Like mgs?

Given that this reuses MGSV assets I won't be surprised if they only did so because they didn't have a non destroyed PW-GZ era Mother Base and didn't feel like making one.

still butthurt about getting himself fired from konami huh?

yeah. You know people are just going to dismiss everything you say unless you back it up

Which one? Death Stranding, Kojima being potentially one of Rapp's clients because Kojimbo is a westaboo, or Metal Gear Survive?

To be fair CoD Zombies it the only good thing to come out of that shithole of a series in YEARS. It's too bad that BlOps2 only had one good map and 3 is so shit.

Here's why Kojima's trailer doesn't spell anything out, because at the time of its release they still hadn't picked an engine to develop the game on.
And being a pretentious fuck is a bullshit way to sell people on a game.

Bioware at least understands when to be serious and when to be silly. The characters Bioware makes are a lot more believable then Kojima's bullshit.

Classic kojimadrone

yeah, plenty

what end?

The problem was the trailer didn't spell anything out. It gave me no information on the game what so ever. You can give people information about a game without telling them everything in the game. It's a shit game trailer.

No, the trailer to Edge Stranding tells me fucking nothing. Zero. Squat. Zit. Fucking nothing. All I can see is a bunch of dead fish, umblical cords, Reedus and his naked ass, a baby that turns into oil and some fucking figures in the sky.

There is a difference about spelling everything out and actually fucking telling me what the game will be about.

Way to dodge the responses.

It's like it's your first time seeing a retarded (redundant) mgsfag

Rhianna Pratchett

Look, Kojima wouldn't even crack the top ten. The industry is full of hacks.

And he's one of the top.

Not even close

It'd be interesting to have rundown from all the shitty writers and their influence on certain game narratives. E.g. as far as I'm aware Kojima wrote together with another dude up until 2. How much was his? Additionally, how heavily did the translated script differ from the original? Shit can go both ways.

Also not mentioned so far: Neill Druckmann and Ken Levine

Wrong

Explain in depth why you think Kojima is one of the worst writers in Video Games

No, not worth my time.

for what purpose?

While I wouldn't say he's anywhere close to the worst writers, his problems are numerous, starting with the fact that he would obviously rather be directing movies in Hollywood.

The biggest single issue, I would say, is that tone is all over the fucking place. The games are inconsistent as fuck, even if you blame the cheesy and awkward dialogue on the translators. The setting is bad, the characters are flimsy, and the gameplay doesn't necessarily support the story.

Also, all his "research" seems to have been derived from Vietnam protest pamphlets and Cold War spy flicks.

What I figured

Are we talking game-to-game or are we talking specific games?

Look at all those other posts explaining in depth why they think someone else is a terrible writer :)

The problems become more pronounced in the last few games, but I would say it's an issue all along.

The first few games are old enough that these points don't detract from the GAME, though. The 8 bit and 16 bit eras didn't leave a lot of space for nuance in storytelling. The writing is bad, but it's hard to find any game with "good" writing in that period.

those double dubs, it hurts cause it's true

He was pointing out that she was a hack, dumbass.

In reply to:

Anyone considering Druckmann being 'good' should be shot on sight.

I for one am shocked.

see:

You're the one with such strong conviction that Kojima is not only bad but one of the worst in the business. A business that contains Bioware, David Cage, Terry Pratchett's untalented tranny daughter, whoever it was that thought Other M was a good idea, and god knows who else

I am. I don't see anyone explaining in detail why bioware is terrible, I don't feel the need why kojima is either.

Every kojima game feels like Kojima read about something, thought "Hey this is kind of cool" and then decided to write all sorts of retarded fanfiction about it with the only time it working being 2. The way genes work, nanomachines, AI, etc.
The other thing is that nearly every MGS game is the equivalent of Max Payne 3. Good gameplay, except there isn't enough of it and it keeps getting interrupted with on rail segments and cutscenes. Except here the cutscenes drag on for way too long and they have to drop exposition or narration on you every time instead of just allowing the player to infer what has happened, will happen or is happening. And the big problem is that in all of this the gameplay takes the back seat.
Another thing is that a lot of the times the dialog comes off as a modern telltale game. They completely and utter stop the pace of whatever the fuck is happening and you have these two idiots talking back and forth for five minutes with nothing happening or some things that could be super cool to do ingame is done in a cutscene because reasons.(MGS3's Ocelot and Boss fighting. For some reason they decided the one gameplay part should be the part where you pick left or right).
Another is this great deal of tonal shifts where you go through this 7 minute cutscene of Otacon crying about his sister(which I admit was a very well done part) to raiden running around naked to a 5 minute codec call where G.W(?) is mindfucking you and you wonder where the hell did all of this come from. Why was this not previously hinted in a better way? Why is Big Boss suddenly this grade A retard who believes The Boss is still alive because of some recording the guy posing as a professor who you do not trust? How is Ocelot as good as Big Boss in CQC? Why is the conflict between Zero and Big Boss so huge and why does it feel like it come out of nowhere with Paz? Why is Naomi falling for Otacon now? Why is everyone so fucking melodramatic? Who the fuck wrote the name Hot Coldman and thought it was good?

Still in all of these complaints I think the one valid thing is that the writing clashes pretty hard with the gameplay and is very pace breaking. For all of the flaws in the writing of MGS it still brought us some likeable characters, interesting and funny conversations, some really touching moments like Emma's death and super badasses like Grey Fox and a roided up bodybuilding senator.

Odd, I thought I spaced out some paragraphs.

I know this is low quality bait but im gonna bite.

Let me break it down for ya:

Not to mention their annoying stance on shoehorning diversity everywhere , Bioware has`nt made a good game since Mass Effect 1.

And kojima ever. Your point?
Oh, and even me1 was shit, so do kill yourself.

Not after 5 I don't think.

I've summed up your entire post in two sentences

8/10

Holy shit you sound like such a toddler

No cockpit. No comprehendo.

Fuckton, from levine to fucking burch.

It's about ropes

Bioware writers, David Cage, off the top of my head

I never watched anime, but I did this one an my internet nickname is after this character.

You have a long way to go.

Did you not see the surVive trailer? That is Metal Gear Solid without Kojima.

This entire post reads like someone who's never played Peace Walker and has just haphazardly pieced together complaints he's read on Holla Forums.

Yes, to get the maxed out end-game shit you have to grind a lot, I didn't bother getting it because I hate grinding and that's a big flaw in the game.

But the idea that you need to grind to progress in the story is just wrong.

Good lord I've never seen a more autistic thread. Good old contrarian Holla Forums
Itt:
Pic related, it's all of you.

But nobody in this thread is looking forward to surVive?

I bet you were hype for No Man's Sky, too.

post more of this cum plum

Story aside, are the MGS games good as stealth games?

shiggy

please use archive.is/breaking-assassin-tries-break-ecuadorian-embassy-kill-assange-8021016/

"FACIST!"

Didn't know you couldn't link to Ralph

archive.is/VYJ51

I'm not sure what he means by that, but unless I chalk it up to poor English skills it sounds like a bad thing.

"It tells you what the game will be about" is not necessarily a good trailer criteria for a game that's not close to be finished.
If anything, Kojima's game is causing more hype and expectation because of the mystery.

Assange has been very actively trying to get himself killed recently by regularly revealing shit regarding the Democratic Party and the US government actively interfering with elections domestically and in other countries. Considering the fact that there have been four major leaks regarding both Hillary and the Democrats so far, along with one directly from NSA internal networks, I wouldn't be surprised if people were sending assassins.

He'll be safe as long as he does politically correct leaks not not dangerous stuff like leaking anything about how the Bilderberg group or Rothschilds control the west.

It's hilarious as shit though. Like the whole world is laughing at the USA having the audacity to call itself and preach democracy obnoxiously 24/7 like how they criticised the Russian elections which we all knew were bullshit anyway because if you challenge Putin you end up like so many journalists in Russia but then it turns out the USA does the same thing and Hillary Clinton can't stop murdering people either worse than Putin does. What a sham but any time the USA brings up democracy this or that please mock them for this shit especially if Hillary gets in. Fuck, Putin himself should do it. It would be a sick ironic burn.

Already happened, m8

archive.is/wzRft

I think it's already too late now and that he already knows considering he has named the jew on his twitter. I can't imagine what kind of documents he was sent that made him want to call (((them))) out that badly.

Also, who of you fuckers ordered the water filter?

The what now?

As for Kojima, I hope it's a case of poor language but at least he makes an effort. I still cannot get into moon no matter how hard I try.

Man am i glad i'm not living in a 3rd world country where you can't even trust the water anymore, like clappistan

Both these dudes sound like they haven't gotten laid ever.

The institutions themselves being found out isn't really that bad to them, the mysterious deaths start when people have definite proof of wrongdoing like the Democratic Party murdering anyone trying to expose them for vote fraud to prevent investigation. The Soros leaks for example aren't really going to get him killed since those only reveal internal discussions.

He simply noticed that everyone with (((echoes))) was strongly against him and only found out that it meant Jews afterwards.

Is that BLACKED audition?

This is why I applaud the hacks and leaks though, no matter who's doing the hacking and leaking. Anyone exposing the corruption is better than it staying a secret, because only by exposing the corruption does the US have a chance of actually being the country I wish it were. I'd say it's un-American to want that stuff to stay a secret, not the other way around.

Everything is a fucking meme.