Extremely Violent/B-Movie kind of games

So I just saw Machete Kills and it's honestly one of the best movies I've seen in these years. I won't go into details but I am pretty excited right now.
So, what are some games that are extremely violent for no reason at all or have some kind of B-movie flick? The only games I can think of like that are most of Suda-51 games, The House of the Dead Overkill and Maybe Army of Two Devils Cartel. Bonus point if it involves killing Mexicans.

I guess postal 2.

Do you know what this says about you? Well? Do you, user?

You have shit taste. That's what it says.

Machete is set in the Spy Kids universe.

neat

better report me, i've never seen this show either

She looks like an inflatable boat

Is Postal 1 worth it or should I jump straight to Postal 2?

I am well aware that is far from being agood movie, but damn if I didn't enjoy how ridiculous it was.

Good try, Mark. You're still a faggot.

postal 1 is pretty bad, all things considered. 2 is a lot more fun and if you're a good goy and get it on steam there's a lot of shit on the workshop

Doom, specifically mods like brutal doom, project msx, and to a lesser extent demonsteele. Ketchup gore or brutal doom enemies only can also make any mod extra gory.
Postal 2 as well. Not quite as blood but the sheer number of ridiculous ways you can kill people is awe-inspiring.

The RE series, they're usually a bit over the top and are pretty campy. The God of War series too.

Blood 2 especially, Caleb has the biggest murderboner in that one.

Think I read that wrong. Anyway, the Blood series too.

Soldier of Fortune 2

Absolutely no contest.

I was going to mention the SoF games but I'd say Payback is the one that went full retard with it. Payback>1>2 in B quality, I guess.

How about the Left 4 Dead series? I haven't watched a lot of B-movies but it seems campy and violent enough to fit the bill.

EYE Divine Cybermancy

Also that movie looks fucking garbage and that is ignoring the fact that it's intended to be a meme

Playing shit like this makes your brain slowly die.
Next you'll like gore stuff, zoophilia and all that degeneracy.

Yeah, it probably doesn't count as B grade since it's so self aware. Still too many latter day Holla Forumsestites in the thread.

And this faggot on the pyre.

Install doom, add ketchup.

Nothing beats whacking a kobold aroudn on a rope for a tutorial tier level.

Mad world

FEAR's gore is sweet, the assault rifle is really powerful and shotgun, killing people with them will gib their heads/limbs or in the shotgun's case can sometimes reduce them to a red mist and nothing else. There's a powerful energy sniper weapon that turns people into skeletons

don't you forget the fucking penetrator there

Metal Gear Rising. Cheesy story and you can slice fuckers up left and right. Only real downside is that you'll be supporting Konami if you don't pirate it.

None because video games are for children and we cant have our children exposed to this, they will become columbine shooters!

How does that giant stake the size of a rocket come out of a gun barrel smaller than a shotgun anyway?

The penetrator was an awesome gun for being such a staple weapon in that game.

This is actually right.

it unfolds in the air moron

Also Hatred.

House of the Dead Overkill is exactly that.

The Evil Within comes to my mind

Really underrated game, specially with the fps mod

Had to fire up hatred after i saw this image

Good for you. Just the perspective change ramps the difficulty up to 11

This game has it's moments

MANHUNT

You literally go around trying to kill people in the most gruesome ways possible..

Have none of you really played this?? /v of all places?

I played it, for a game with a focus on violance it had pretty great stealthing and a nice story, the ending was one of the most satisfying endings I ever found in a game

It's not especially violent, but Deadly Premonition is a B-movie in video game format.

Underrated.

I'm gonna laugh gleefully when Doom long outlives that shit excuse of an installment. Which non Brutal mod is overall better with fountains of gore and improvements?

You have to be over 18 years old to post here.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK CARLOS

i know right, the fuck is wrong with these people

Gee thanks dad

Deadspace 2 and 3 are good gore/disturbing games, and probably the first one too but I never played it. 3 is really more of a action shooter than a real survival game, but the 2 is good and even if it's not extremely scary, there's still a kind of oppressing ambiance.
Of course the gore is good too, even if there's no guts flying everywhere when you shoot an enemy, the enemies themselves are really disturbing and cool at the same time. Also dismemberment is an essential part of fighting enemies so that's good I guess

Jesus was crucified