MEDIUM HAPPENING

LAGUNA BEACH CALIFORNIA PROTEST

Other urls found in this thread:

cpusa.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't normally criticize bad OPs, but this is a bad OP.

It's better than nothing. I've been starving for a good happening thread.

Happening Addiction

What are they protesting? Their allowance?

A group was holding a vigil for victims of immigrant violence, and a bunch of commiefags and blm niggers showed up to counterprotest

are you seeing this? antifa screaming fascist at black guy with MAGA hat

'''end bold?

This could be good then

just a glitch tbh, it's over for me and will be over for you soon

There needs to be some standing up against such abuses. Trump could help… It feels like liberals got even more lunatic in the last week, it means they will keep imploding themselves but it's a bit scary and enraging to see how blatantly anti-white they were indoctrinated to be…

A protest isn't a happening in and of itself, faggot. Something actually has to happen first.

tensions are high so anything can be a happening

Seems like in the USA is really going to revolve around "Do absolutely anything aside from work for your slave masters and Antifa/BLM will hunt you down".
It's become incredibly obvious that they NEED a 'race war' on their terms rather than ours, baiting so ridiculously much.

KEK

pretty much this, there is an air of "nazi hysteria" in the country now and antifa-type groups are becoming increasingly brazen and violent. Just yesterday a completely innoffensive and Daughters of the Confederation memorial in KC (basically a large tombstone-size stonework in the middle of an upscale parkway) was damaged and spraypainted with hammer and sickle. BlackBlock, and other assorted groups are using recent events to try to trigger "le revolution"

Laguna Beach is a rich beach town…

rich liberals are the most insane

Horse with super sunglasses on.

Finally, 2017 begins to feel like the actual future

"Hey punk, where ya goin' with that flower on your shirt?"
"Well, I'm goin' to the love-in to sit and play my bongos in the dirt"

Is that actually true?

Wonder how retarded that horse thinks all these people are.

yes, per the narrator streaming

rolling for beach brawl

Horse and old guy with Trump shirt are having a heyday laughing at everyone on the beach.

yeah, notice that the mystery meat trash that was talking shit to the old guy had to do it through his megaphone so everyone could hear what a tough goy he was

antifa has apparently been drinking heavily

Rich and massively gay.

What an idiot.

I love how youtube stream comments are always scattered with redpills.

Had to post it.

and then I realize they've probably burnt coal

looks like it's fizzling out.

The first comment is incorrect. It is not illegal to be a part of any political party, including communism.

user, women are not men without dicks. They don't care about politics. They think drastically different than males.

clearly, I still think it's qt when girls adopt germanic icons though

It totally is. It's literally the first sticky on the first page, you stooge.

COMMUNISM IS ILLEGAL:

I actually knew one who would talk to about libertarianism to no end. She was probably autistic.

maybe i spoke too soon. They cowards get rowdy after dark.

intimidating a vigil…..

Either the government starts cracking down with RICO or the communist act on these fuckers or it's cleansing time.

They fucking deserve it, as much as it hurts to say. The faggots there are more than likely nothing but old boomers or gen X faggots with more money than sense and no worthwhile heirs or aspirations to put their money towards. They're part of the problem and the most they ever do is this virtue signalling fuckery despite having resources to make actual change.
Fuckem.

True, all im saying just be weary of females intentions. Many guys have not been taught what they should have been and get destroyed by modern day women.

lmfao trying to up her sexual market value probably by being different I presume.

these stupid cunts just make shit up,and demand you believe it. Always have always will.

It's only illegal if you plan to overthrow the US government. If you are a communist and do not plan on overthrowing the US government and implement your ideas legally then it is ok.
If it was illegal then things like cpusa.org/ wouldn't exist.

Umm no.
Communism must overthrow the previous government. How can it replace the current one without overthrowing it?

by subverting it. By working within the limits of the law to implement what you want.

>>>/mlpol/

These civnat fags are cringey as fuck. If I wasn't racist, I would never go through so much effort to prove that I'm not racist. Who gives a fuck

what is the antifa response to being called fascist?

Why do deviants like yourself try to get in with this ideology. All you do is tarnish it, and we gas freaks like you.

Good enough for me to be a get, because your post was correct.

we're alive and well on endchan.xyz, brethren, sportschan.org will always take you to true /sp/

Is this all it takes to derail this thread?

The question still remains, what does antifa do when called fascist and can that tactic be used against accusations of racism.

They don't register the phrase, they treat it like you could have said anything at all that warranted a deflection. It's pretty visible that it's all they're prepared to actually do in response to it.

Most commies are filthy capitalist swine who dont actually get the "no property rule" and most nazis are weeb degenerates who jack off to hentai.

If any of you got your ideologies instituted you would all be gassed or shot pretty much instantly.

tell us something we don't know
isn't "capitalist swine" a bit old of a trope?

Found the cuckold commie.
P R O J E C T I O N

They'll trigger one. Just not the one that they want.
Then again no matter what happens, the Kikes win or the NatSoc wins, they will be purged anyway. Kikes love purging their useful idiots when they get their stranglehold on society.

Commies are just as shit as Nazis, except their better at killing people and destroying economies. I am a proud jew libertarian, suck on my shekels.

Youtube livestreams are a rich source for redpills. You can go there and drop them like crazy and you wont get banned. Good drive-by redpill technique, I've gotten a few people to watch holocaust questioning documentaries this way. JIDF seems to be on to this however, as they have a small team of the same youtube accounts who will show up often when more than one person are dropping redpills and will attempt desperately to gaslight, talk about flat earth and so on.

Good.