ANTIFA Terrorism Petition Reaches 100k Signs

Petition to label Antifa as terrorists hits 100k signatures required for White House response
rt.com/usa/400331-antifa-terrorists-petition-white-house/
archive.is/Op4WF
didn't see it in the catalog

UPDATE: Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures t.co/bkZ20cn3fZpic.twitter.com/xizg9aPFJ9
— RT America (@RT_America) August 20, 2017

Read more

Our great country has been divided for decades. Sometimes you need protest in order to heal, & we will heal, & be stronger than ever before!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 19, 2017

“Our great country has been divided for decades. Sometimes you need protest in order to heal, & we will heal, & be stronger than ever before!” he said on Twitter. “I want to applaud the many protesters in Boston who are speaking out against bigotry and hate. Our country will soon come together as one!”

I want to applaud the many protestors in Boston who are speaking out against bigotry and hate. Our country will soon come together as one!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 19, 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110656298/#q110656298
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization
archive.fo/ku2B9
archive.fo/GxjPE
archive.fo/Y2mfz
scholarship.law.nd.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1092&context=jleg
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
youtube.com/watch?v=G8xAdPQuyPo
archive.is/KBlmA
archive.is/l9SA5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_paper
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
archive.is/aMBUE
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
state.gov/j/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How soon can we expect a response, if there is one? I've been bretty fucking blackpilled lately when it comes to antifa and their free reign to destroy anything and attack anybody without repercussions. And what's to stop them from just amassing as black bloc or just taking on another name?

same… looking forward to the results from this though

So it finally passed 100K huh? Trump must've fired those Obama holdovers in the communications department then. I remember when someone tried this shit last time and the signatures stayed at low numbers and did a 1 step forward, 6 million steps back crazy math crap no matter how many people signed it.

So it finally passed 100K huh? Trump must've fired those Obama holdovers in the communications department then. I remember when someone tried this shit last time and the signatures stayed at low numbers and did a 1 step forward, 6 million steps back crazy math crap no matter how many people signed it.

Something is off here folks. Listen up.

Remember after the election, antifa was trying to riot in Washington D.C…. think it was the day of the inauguration. One of us created the exact same petition to label Antifa a terrorist organization.

Except the petition didn't get anywhere, tens of thousands of signatures were erased and it was frozen. Change.org is a Soros run website after all.

So why now all of a sudden did another petition with the same objective successfully reach its goal?

Here's the 4plebs archive and old petition to show I'm not making this shit up.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110656298/#q110656298
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/president-trump-declare-antifa-domestic-terror-organization

Are they trying to bait Trump into outlawing it, forcing it to go undergound like the Weather Underground, only this time they plan on funneling weapons to them for an all-out color revolution?

Are they hoping Trump will give a weak response about how we all need to "unite together" and allow Antifa and BLM to continue terrorizing people, showing that Trump is powerless and giving Antifa a morale boost?

So I wasn't the only one.

THIS!

Maybe normies were not ready enough to recognise antifa as the terrorists they are ?
A lot of antifa fuck ups happened in the time between then and now, maybe it was one too much ?

As I remember, and speaks of this in greater detail, but the last petition was mysteriously shoa'd for some weird reason. I don't want to start becoming known for using the same term over and over but stay vigilant folks, there may be something behind this.

Either way for now, I think a
GET FUCKED ALT-LEFT COMMIES
is warranted

Doesn't matter. If Trump cracks down on AntiFa and BLM, that is a good thing. Most Americans don't attend these rallies and are busy with their lives. The outcome will be the same thing with North Korea. Trump will say if you don't stop this commie shit, then I'm going to fire and fury you. They will either stop (yeah right IMO) or fight the police. Americans will see how stupid they are and side with the police.

The media, no matter what shit they put out to spin it, won't be successful. If you noticed during the whole week, they had Nazi fever after Charlottesville. Every motherfucker on the news I noticed was so careful to avoid saying the word Communism for some obvious reasons.

Communism is probably still some kind of psyop-trigger left over in most peoples minds after the cold war that causes anger and hate, and mainstream news is funded by the same jews that fund antifa so they protect them.
Also you kinda look like a 'nam vet having a ptsd attack when you talk about the RED DANGER OF COMMUNISM.

Backup archives
archive.fo/ku2B9
archive.fo/GxjPE - petition six months ago
archive.fo/Y2mfz - petition now
What is the likelyhood of trump himself shoahing it to make antifa look all the more stupid after showing themselves as communists?

Genuinely surprised it reached this many.

I had written it off as either a plan to amass IPs and information on people that signed it, or for it to be deleted or (((shut down))) in any number of ways.

It getting this far can only mean the same (((people))) are no longer in charge in the communications department, so there is a good chance it will actually be addressed.

Whether that address will be what the petition is calling for, or a pathetic cuckout, the response to this could make or break President Trump's 2020 candidacy.

I actually remember being in those threads and showing several ways one could work around it to "cheat" without paying Chinese bots.

They will answer this one. It was shut down before, with signatures not appearing for MONTHS. But now they are, and we reached 100K in short order.

Doesn't explain the deleted signatures and frozen petition.

The "Red Scare" is real no matter what the media or the uneducated academic intellectuals say. McCarthy was right because the events in this time prove him right. The Soviet Union may be gone but you can't easily kill an ideology because normies will always be fuckin' normies and stay sheep.

They keep saying on the media Nazi this and Nazi that and labeling AntiFa and BLM as freedom fighters/anti-racist protesters. It is disgusting to hear. Normies will never understand the true history of man. If you asked them to only choose one, the Nazis or Communism, what do you think they would choose? It would be easier to tell them which one would you prefer, a society that is racist or a society that controls every aspect of your daily life? Even then they would still have a hard time choosing.

You may be right. It would be wise for Trump to delay giving an answer to this petition until later. Give it month to let Antifa make even bigger fools of themselves now that they have the public spotlight.

I want to believe.

Expecting and anticipating.

At least it might wake up some of the fence sitters. The shilling is going to be intense though.

Probably this.

You know what he's going to do user, be honest with yourself. There's no way in hell that the Trump admin is going to make 'antifascist action' a terrorist group - how could he? The media would eat him alive, say he's defending fascism (because 'anti-fascist' totally isn't a codeword for 'communist'; or at least, Trump doesn't have the courage to publically demonstrate as much with historical evidence, there being plenty), and the rest of his presidency would be dead in the water - assuming they didn't try to argue that his refusal to denounce Nazism and his creation of a terrorist title for 'anti-fascist action' is justification for suggesting him invalidated and requiring removal.

The Jews love linguistic traps, and if you don't have the courage or the will to call them on their shit, they'll happily watch you wallow in the mud they've created and laugh at you.
In this case, Trump has two choices:
1. He can declare Antifa a terrorist organization, please his base, and turn everyone left of Pat Buchanon into a raving lunatic claiming hes a fascist that must be taken from power.
2. He can refuse to do the aforementioned, annoy his base, assure that he fails miserably in 2020, and give his enemies the evidence they want that he is weak (evidence they will then bandy about, before continuing to drive the knife in, now knowing he is toothless)

Stupid cunt should have come out and, instead of acting like a Reagan-era president, gone to Twitter - hell, just claimed some time on national television in the evening - and produced a widely-available documentation of the nature of what is transpiring. Instead, he acted like some Reagan-esque cunt, said the "White Supremacist Nazis" were evil terrorists, tried to run damage control on his cucking after the fact, did a piss-poor job of it, and now he's fucked.

These assholes are either blown out, or changing to the winning side. Time to go through old silenced petitions and resubmit ones of value.

Seriously.

No, they're expecting it because Trump is a cuckold backstabber.

Its honestly rather embarrassing that this man is so stupid. And I'm not saying this in a 'lulz drumpf is dum!' type way, I'm saying I don't get how he could fail to comprehend this situation, fail to employ the extreme power he possesses as US president, to just come out and tear the wool off this Jewish wolf in our midst.

Its right there. A few tweets, 20 minutes of air time on a weeknight, that's all it would take - and we can all feel it in the air. All it would take to push this out into the open, for all to see, for there to be no way the media can twist it effectively, no way to cover the trail, nothing they can do… But it would require courage on Trump's part, would require him to exercise his power against some of the most dangerous factions in the world, and I don't think anyone on this board that isn't totally full of shit in the head actually thinks a man like Trump has that courage and will to take on such a task.

He's going to cuck. He's going to cuck hard, in all likelihood, because he's a coward surrounded by people who hate him and those who voted for him and everything his victory represented, and he's not aware or intelligent or SOMETHING enough to see that there is no way out of this. If he had any sort of courage, he'd do what I've suggested, and utilize his positions on both social media and network television to get his message out there…. But he won't, because his swamp gators will tell him NO WAY GO-ERM, GUY and instead write him a nice speech about unity, regardless of skin color or religion, and, my guess? Forgiveness. And once he does that, its over - he'll have shown his belly to the beast, and it will expose this showing to everyone, before sinking its fangs in and tearing his guts out.

That' what happens when you surround yourself with shit people like Jewvanka.

If people are that stupid to side with them and just go by some "nice sounding" name, such as AntiFa, and do ZERO nanoseconds of research about what the group stands for and has done on videos documented on Youtube, then this country is lost. Normies are stupid but not that stupid. If they see their comfortable lives are threatened, then they won't be easily manipulated.

Look at what else was "nice-sounding" and turned out bullshit:

-Common-Core
-No Child Left Behind
-Affordable Care Act
-Net Neutrality

I think people are seeing the pattern and getting tired of this shit. You are a fool also if you don't see that even their logo looks like the SS Gestapo, since most people are already programmed to hate Nazis.

Welcome to the Land of the Lost nigger, because there are literally millions of US people who would and have done exactly that.

…. What?

Just pointing out how normies are brainwashed by academia. They don't know the difference anyway because I said earlier they will be blind to the true history of man.

Perhaps, but your reasoning seems a bit strained on that one m80.

So what is the preferred response from Trump if he doesn't designate Antifa a terrorist organization? Or is designating them a terrorist org the only right answer, and anything short of that isn't good enough?

I was raised during the time most people didn't use the internet because it didn't exist as it is today. I had to know how to do shit because my parents were busy working trying to get our family out of Jewish caused poverty. There is literally no excuse to be uninformed nowadays when you can learn how to fix a car or read more in detail about world history you didn't learn in school by watching a YouTube video or typing shit in Google. This is why I don't get why normies are retarded. YOU HAVE FUCKING SMARTPHONES WITH A SEARCH ENGINE AND YOUTUBE 24/7! WHY CAN'T YOU DO BASIC RESEARCH?! You don't need someone in K-12 or college to teach you this shit!

Its the only right answer. Anything less is just cucking, and EVERYONE KNOWS IT, that's what ridiculous.

Like I said here:

Trump has left himself with two choices:
1. He can go balls-out against Antifa and be labeled a fascist by the media for his attack upon 'anti-fascist' protestors and paint a huge target on his back for all factions to turn on him and attack him
OR
2. He can cuck, which is anything short of declaring antifa a terrorist organization, which is almost certainly the option he will take, because he's a coward surrounded by people who give him nothing but bad advice; and as soon as he has cucked - which is, again, anything short of declaring antifa a terrorist organization - he will lose the support of much of his base AND still won't stop the media from attacking him as hard as they possibly can (which his cucking will inhibit little, if at all)

Trump can either stand up and tell the Marxists 'NO! And I will fight you!', or he can fall to his knees in any of a number of configurations, whereupon he will be derided and have a Jew-cut cock stuffed down his throat. That's all that's on the table at this point.

Because that shits boring dude, and Jewtube is full of shit to waste your life on.
Here's one I just found when I opened Jewtube, and this is what they suggested for me.

This is what normalfags use the internet for.

Does he even see these? I thought the we the people petition thing was run by Soros and they only let the PC shit flood through it.

What if Trump's whole run is just a scam to trick the Jews into accepting his convert children?

Well, actually… Let's be honest here: This is what normalfags use the internet for.

Change.org is run by Soros. The White House petition site was created by Macon Phillips for the Obama and future presidents.

So assume he does designate Antifa a terrorist organization. How can he do this without scaring the normies who will see this and immediately think power-grabbing dictator?

Salt-left is gonna shit when the Don addresses it on TEEVEE and calls for their immediate detainment by any means.

Perhaps a bounty. Scalps, tattoos, and piercings? Noses bigger than a fist worth double.

Okay.
Two pronged strategy.
1. You have a white paper prepared demonstrating the nature of antifa, its history, its connections, its donors, its MO, etc. There is rampant information for such an effort, easily obtained and compiled given his resources; the culmination of which is, effectively, demonstration (NOT suggestion, DEMONSTRATION) of the FACT that "anti-fascist" is a codeword for "Communist", as it has been for literal decades now. The evidence of this is everywhere, and obvious.
2. You have a video piece put together utilizing that information which was employed in creation of the White paper, demonstrating the Communist/Marxist nature of these individuals, those who participate, lead and fund these organizations, and the organizations themselves. DEMONSTRATE beyond a shadow of a doubt the nature of these people, their ideals, and who supports them.
3. Produce a series of tweets containing the information drawn from the white paper, with photo, video and audio snippets to support each tweet. Have the tweets released in time with…
4. Obtain air time on network television - you're the president, you can do that pretty easily. Call it a state of emergency address and tell the networks to suck a dick. During a 20-30 minute address, walk the average American through this information, piece by piece, DEMONSTRATING to them the nature of these individuals/organizations.

That's honestly his best bet - come out hard, come out open, don't cuck, don't fucking mention 'racists' or 'white supremacists' or 'nazis' or ANY of that shit. You're there to talk about antifa, not who they oppose, and you don't have to talk about antifa long for their nature to be readily evident, especially when you've got the evidence to demonstrate it effectively right there and are going over it.

Trump cannot simply decry antifa, he has to justify why they deserve to be made a terrorist organization, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Of course, there is a problem… Let's say he manages that, yes? Let's assume, as you say… Guess what? Now the media isn't really able to hound him on opposing 'anti-fascists', because we've established that 'anti-fascist' is codeword for 'communist'…. But now the media turns around and DEMANDS he ALSO declare these 'fascist' 'nazi' 'white supremacist' organizations as terrorists as well, while they likewise demonstrate these people ARE fascistic, Nazi-esque (if not outright), stand up for White interests (ie are 'White Supremacists'), etc… Like I said, dude kinda fucked himself pretty hard with that shit-show of a pre-emptive cuck coupled with his weak attempts at damage control after the fact.

The enemy saw an opening, they took it, and now Trump has to make a choice as to whether or not to step up and fight them, knowing that in doing so he's going to put himself in some rough spots going into the future (because cucking later by pushing Nazism and the like as equally bad as Communism will be just as bad as cucking now).

Possible. Another theory is that an Obama holdover was around to delete the first petition, but now after many staff purges, the holdovers are not there to delete this petition.

So by your admission, the signing of this petition puts Trump in an even worse spot than he is currently in, either by giving media a new line of attack that he will be forced to address, or exposing him to the world as weak and mealy-mouthed. Given that, what was the purpose of this petition? To trap him? Why force him into this trap?

Not saying that you yourself orchestrated this, just thinking that some of the reactionaries did not think this petition through and may have made things worse instead of better. This was not well thought out.

patriot act
Violent Non-State Actors
From Anarchists to Jihadists
scholarship.law.nd.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1092&context=jleg

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

The right is a militia that formed to save the US of fucking A from the commie terrorist threat.

In a sense, yes… But in a good sense, I would argue. The signing of this petition puts Trump's balls in a vice: He has to choose his side, here and now.

That'd be my guess. Force him into a position where… Well, if he cucks, he's obviously fucked. If he does what I've said, they'll then push a similar petition - which the media will hype like crazy to ensure it gets the signatures - calling for him to do the same shit to Nazis and shit blah blah blah, already said this bit. At that point, its another shit test just like this one: If he cucks on the Nazis and White folks, he might as well have just cucked here, because it'll be the same outcome, just a little further down the line.

I actually disagree. Reason being, I don't give a shit about Trump. Thus far, he's been a rather lack-luster leader, hasn't followed through with the strength he promised, and I frankly don't have a great deal of love for the man himself, while his following I absolutely love.

So, frankly, I can't see this as anything but good.
We're going to get a clear-cut answer, right now, as to what we can expect from Trump: Either the man will step up, shoulder the burden we elected him to carry (because he said he could handle it), and we'll be able to be somewhat proud of him… Or, he's going to bend over and take the Jew dick, in which case, there's no reason to keep cupping his balls, because HE doesn't matter, WE matter.
At present, I see him as nothing but a stepping stone, a mechanism via which to move the Overton Window… But if he actually did this, AND didn't cuck down the line? I'd go to war for the man, because he'll have shown that he's not going to bow to the enemy, and that takes courage, the foundation of a good, true and righteous leader.

Typing "what is" on (((google))) reveals "What is antifa"

Typing "what does" on (((google))) reveals "what does antifa mean"

They are waking up.

The timing of this petition finally succeeding is odd to me. My theory is that if he does declare AntiFa a T.O., they're going to force him to also declare "white supremacist" groups as terrorist organizations as well.

To put it another way: This is going to force Trump to show us whether or not he is the hero we need.

I'm ready for it. Because we need a hero - and if he's not it, then there's no point in wasting further time having his back. Period.

Possible, but, just another shit test at that point. if he can stand up to them on antifa, he can stand up to them on that shit - and if he doesn't, then there was no point in standing up here.

My dream outcome is classifying Antifa as a criminal cartel and exiling them from the country with mass deportations like MS-13, freezing/seizing the assets of (((those))) funding them to pay for all the damages they have done, plus removing federal funding from the universities creating them.

What do you want from Trump and his presidency? I assume what he's accomplished so far is nothing that you care about?

I don't agree with this. If Antifa gets designated as a terrorist then so will we.

Perhaps this is why Trump called them "alt left" so (((they))) can go after the "alt right?"

WE

there is no we here this is Holla Forums

Trump isn't even aware of his own presidential powers, however Antifa are the useful idiots of a cultural revolution. Once you're in power and get rid of the political opponents you clean house and purge the idiots or else they'll turn on you too. The MSM is more then happy to throw Antifa under the bus and label them Nazis in place of real Nazis who aren't really present during those chimpouts.

PROSCRIBE ANTIFA HELL YEAH
They're basically zombies. They're entire identity is defined on "I sure do hate Nazis". My thinking is they are all losers who racked up 80k+ in college loans smoking weed and getting shit degrees and so they had to be zombies for Soros to stay solvent.

Far-left friend of mine has always been pro LGBTQ and now into Antifa.

What I can't understand is how irate he gets when I call him a cuck. user's, how can a person always wanting to be identified as the next cool sexual deviancy label all of a sudden decide that they're against a particular one?

Who approves adding letters to the official string? Think we need to make LGBTQC a thing. Seems natural for cucks to be in their crowd.

I want that which is sufficient to preserve my people. Nothing more. At present, he has not provided such, and has taken steps that might be argued as to move us closer to that end (for example, the wall), while also taking efforts that move us away from that end (for example, cucking on Cville, and the entire RAISE Act shit, which will only produce a high-agency, high-IQ leadership caste within our nation to rally the invasive mudfolk).

I've said it before, but I'll say it again:
I do not care about what is 'good', I care about what is 'sufficient'.
I do not care about what is 'possible', I care about what is 'necessary'.
Trump will do what is necessary and sufficient to preserve my people - the people who put him into power, the European-American folk AND NO OTHER - and if he cannot do that, does not do that, then it doesn't matter how much 'good' he's done, for it was not 'sufficient'.
You might say that what I ask, what I demand, is not 'possible', and I would reply: No, perhaps not - but it is necessary, and the lives and future of 200+ million hang in the balance.

Would you see Trump as a failure not deserving of your support if you felt that he himself could not give you everything that you feel is "sufficient" and "necessary", but was instead a stepping stone to what you feel to be "sufficient" and "necessary"

Basically, if you found out that Trump is not perfect in your eyes, but is instead merely good or perhaps even adequate, would you cast him aside as an enemy or useless?

This is what is frustrating me the most. When I say were dealing with commies now, their retarded programming immediately only associates that with Russia. They cant fathom that there are non-Russian commie entities in the US allowed to shit things up unchecked.

I hate normies so much

So I found a youtube video. This black guy says someone at the Charlottesville rally saw 6 charter busses drop off both BLM and KKK protesters earlier in the day. I don't know how accurate this is, but I've heard of people being bussed in before. Maybe some normies can be swayed with this, especially coming from LE BASED NOG XD

youtube.com/watch?v=G8xAdPQuyPo

Because like BLM, they've run their course.
They will be replaced with a new paid-faggot group and use any crackdown on antifa to push for cracking down on 'right' groups.

its happening

archive.is/KBlmA

He seems to be banking on normie retardation, which isn't necessarily a bad bet. The more I talk to them, the more I hate them. Their hatred of Nazi's is 100% pre-programmed kikery, and their responses show it, each and every time.

Then when I point out how Antifa are commies, its essentially a meh response. I never thought it would come to this in the US, but it do.

it's trending on kikebook now

archive.is/l9SA5

>archive.is/l9SA5

I love how kikes use language to paint the picture they want. It reached 100,000, not (((tens of thousands))). Theyre so aching for a real holocaust.

That just makes it even more infuriating because that implies that the solution is right fucking there and wouldn't carry any backlash or consequences that would fuck you out of a second term.

Have we as a board not made this astoundingly obvious?

what the fuck do you mean by 'white paper'? A literal sheet of it? Why even need paper if you have the fucking internet and technology at your fingertips?

Then perhaps Soros has made a mistake. Both the ghettos and the lefties have gone crazy and are aching for a fight. I don't think either the Antifags or BLM will take kindly to being tossed aside.

I would not 'see' Trump as a failure, he would objectively BE a failure in the capacity of warrant, because in that case, he was nothing but an intermediary between that which was desired and that which was had.
Do you see a stepping stone as a success in so far as espousing the role of your destination? Of course not.
Would you lend your support - that is, anchor yourself to - a stepping stone? Of course not.

Yes, but then, you're creating a straw man. Nobody is asking for 'perfection', for such isn't even a thing that exists. Being 'good' is not sufficient, no, and 'adequate' is just another word for 'sufficient'.
You're venturing into the realm of Semitic semantics, and its disdainful.
These words belie your lack of grasp, or simply the disingenuous nature of your character.

I have already told you that Trump will be a failure if he fails to do that which is 'sufficient', and thus be undeserving of support beyond that role which he fills.
I do not 'feel' anything in this capacity - it is a fact of existence which I know, that is to say, it is truth. What is sufficient in the capacity of securing the existence of my people is not a 'feeling', it is a condition which is readily apparent.
I have already told you that I do not care about that which is 'good', only that which is sufficient', which is a synonym of 'adequate'.

If Trump is shown to be nothing more than a stepping stone, then I will cast him aside as a stepping stone, and seek to move onward, as would any man who seeks the outcome and not merely to follow a man sycophantically for his own sake, for one does not lash themselves to a stepping stone, does not waste time promoting such a stone as though it were the destination and holding up its virtues as an intermediary - you step upon it, use it for that purpose which is fulfills, and move onward.
Thus, if Trump is revealed as nothing more than a stepping stone, I would argue he ought be used for that purpose which he can fulfill, and attention ought move to what comes next, as opposed to wasting time upon an (oft unreliable) intermediary.

Woops, for

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_paper
At least put some effort forth, pleb.

I suspect I've been talking to a media drone.

but they might memory hole the petitions amount of signatures trying to go ministry of truth in action not realizing its too late that it's already reached 100k votes archived

Sad dubs of confirmation.

Was that the honorable General Patton?

They will try to memory hole anyways. They're gonna toss some attention fodder at Trump to try and get his attention elsewhere.

The longer this goes on, the more I loathe civilization

yes

I'm 99.9% sure he was assassinated because he knew exactly what the deal with kikes were. Being he was very popular, and definitely had influence, (((they))) had to take him out.

I think what google spits out as results is more important.

We must steer the people to the truth

What they're really hoping to is to declare "all extremist factions involved" in Cville as terrorist organizations, both ANTIFA and the Alt-Right. Then devote all anti-terror funds to suppressing the right, as usual.

Remember, we're fighting violent extremism. :^^^)

Just because a response is mandatory doesn't mean it will happen. There was a petition to repeal the NFA that got over 250k signatures and no response at all.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
archive.is/aMBUE
February 19, 2017 + 60 days = April 20, 2017

>My dream outcome is classifying Antifa as a criminal cartel and exiling them from the country with mass deportations like MS-13, freezing/seizing the assets of (((those))) funding them to pay for all the damages they have done, plus removing federal funding from the universities creating them.
>seizing the assets of (((Soros)))
That would help the national debt or infrastructure project. If it was used to pay for the wall it would be ironic that OpenBorders money paid for the wall.

All just another step towards the civil war manufactured by the elite and carried out by the people. When the day if the rope comes just remember its what the elites wanted. No matter how many you kill youll never find the ones that really matter

Either way im certain this will determine the 2020 election. No one is going to risk their family's safety to vote if this terrorism continues to grow and worsen another 3 fucking years. Trump can shoot his mouth off about fighting ISIS to appear strong, but eventually people will realize ISIS are not the ones running around in black destroying statues and cars in the US.

We all saw it, user.
The change.org shit is run by a Soros-owned org

So why not dox the ones who do matter? Surely some anons could shoot up a Bilderberg conference?

I actually remember the last petition. When it was stuck on 1 signature and all that. Well, I remember in the week that followed, I called the White House and spoke with several people dealing with the communications department. They said they would look into it. I was never given an update on disciplinary action or if it was ever taken, but this, to me, says something about someone being brought to heel or replaced. Or that maybe they don't care about letting it happen because Trump has been fully captured with his entire team about to leave the WH.

i don't understand. please explain/rephrase

He's going to cuck out.

That's exactly what those weak faggots want.

if im right im going to sagebomb this thread with redtext

174,327 signed!

This progress was a lot faster than last time, a lot more normies are aware of what antifa scum does.
Try reloading the page, you will see the numbers changing for a short while.

so basically you want trump to fix all of your white race problems for you? Lemme guess: Trump needs to ban interracial porn. Make interracial marriage illegal. Give tax incentives to white couples Oh and totally kill all the Jews! Am i right?

I still remember how change.org and online white house online petitions got rigged by Shariablue.
I'll believe it when I see it

The biggest reason they can't hide this is because of how quickly it gained traction and they already have their hands caught in the cookie jar by shutting down/blackholing WN websites. Personally, I think even THEY know they can't push too hard right now because of the wanton destruction the left Let's meme the left and antifa to go hand in hand! :^) caused by antifa destroying historical monuments. The kikes know they are losing the PR war with the normalfags so shutting this down will only erode more of the little confidence the average blue collared worker has towards the left.

lol yeah there were threads with thousands of people attempting to sign and for a couple of weeks it was stuck at 1 vote.

But people who are that blatant with their corruption dont last forever.

Sounds like a solid plan to me.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children.
vid related

I CAN'T FUCKING HANDLE THIS LADS

Not to mention he went off and stated he fought the wrong people.

At last, I truly feel.

Like the police who pushed the patriots into the vicious commie faggots after declaring their presence illegal? Like the police who allowed antifa to attack normie Trump supporters so.many.times?

He's gotta do something big, fast, and now.

Finally good news, please keep this updated

It could also be, since the election normfags are seeing the violence antifa bring about, most of these motherfuckers probably never heard of antifa prior. I do also think bongo's hold out niggers had a part in the numbers disappearing. Just a thought

keep signing and sharing this

Serious question: When and why did everyone start writing Antifa in all caps? Did retarded boomers see some e-celeb write it in caps for emphasis and think it's an acronym? It's bugging me more than the 4cuck rapefugees who put two spaces after periods and Reddit space their paragraphs sentences.

i don't know if anyone's noticed also that the guy in the card looks a bit like CIA (Bill Wilson)

They are lucky most of us do not live in the cities. I would very much run parallel elements in stealth with serious hardware outside of protests, were I in a city. Anti-fags can go ahead and attack and get demolished with literally no survivors.

At least that's what needs to happen if the US government keeps fagging it up. If these freaks come around me and attempt this threat to life shit they have been doing, I will fully exercise my right use lethal force.

Fuck anti-fags. We have kept shit overwhelmingly legal and clean since Day 1, and all the kikes have to say is "muh supremism?"

For any of you shills here reading–fuck you. You're trash. The only supremacists I have ever seen were kikes. Whites just want to not be slaves to kikes. Antifa is going to die, one way or another.

lol what's next, a petition to call water wet?

Bloody good point there user, and all the more reason to get trump to look at this. Either they become a recognised terrorist organisation or they piss off trump. I can see both of those things leading to the end of that band of gaylords.

FOX News is reporting right now that it has reached 1/4 million!!!!!

Kek - they just said that antifa logos are fascist…
Psyched and waiting for antifa reaction…..

then you have to label any color based supremacy group as well

nope long as they are peaceful, hate speech is protected

its Antfia's violence that has brought them here

Lets get that number to six million!

And they are messing with it, was 258k a minute ago, now back to 255k

SIGN IT

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

Be sure to mention that they are aiding legitimate terrorist groups listed by the US government and NATO by supporting the PKK Kurds
state.gov/j/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm

There wnt be one. Announcing your moves is simply bad politics.

Could be a purge of fake signatures, everything to obvious jokes like "Ima Weiner" to accidental double signs.

I wonder how long a petition to dis-ban the CIA would last on the website.