Hey Holla Forums. Richfag here...

Hey Holla Forums. Richfag here. It's my birthday today but since I'm alone and don't know what else to do I decided to give you guys back everything you've given me these past couple years.

So I'm going to give the first 100 people who post in this thread (mandatory) and then add me:

steamcommunity.com/id/sargaros

The first 25 people will get games up to 60USD, the next 25 up to 40, the next up to 20 and so on.

No fuck you. Anyone sane enough shouldn't fall for op's lies, it makes you submissive buyfag.

Just pirate instead what you want.

As a BR, I know you should never trust a BR.

Why don't you an hero and finish with this shit OP

Kill yourself you faggot.

You know i am a bit optimistic so here goes

oy vey goyim

this tbh

I don't think so, Miguel.

Not falling for this shit

fuck niggers

Could give a few bucks to the poor instead, or buy something you actually need or your parents need.

You all could keep being spergy or win free games. I don't care.

17 more

wew lad

i'm a whore

go on cop me dat steam link nigga

Give someone no mans sky in my name. my name is piss whiffer

Seems legit….not

Eh, fuck it. Give me something, pablo. I'll message you on Steam, but don't expect me to be your best friend you faggot.

If he's truly rich, then it's assumed that all of his basic needs are fulfilled.

Also, posting in this tthread.

Fuck it, I got nothing to lose. MGSV

Eh…sure? I'll post.

ok

kek well he just unfriended me. dont think the poor guy has any idea whats going on. OP youre a faggot as usual.

For the purpose of ensuring that we're not just harassing some faggot that you've had a disagreement with in gmod, can you prove that this is your account?

nigers

Alright, onto the 40 USD games.

OP why are you trying to flood this guy with friend invites? If the guy in the link is you, why did you unfriend me and type???

Whoa, whoa, hold on a minute, you nigger. Did you not see ? People are asking for proof that you're legit, and if you ignore such requests, it's only going to make you look more suspicious than you already do.

It'd be sad if I weren't 100% sure you were full of shit, OP.

I want to post, but I don't actually want anything from Steam.

i dont know if you're serious or not but fuck it

You are proving that this board is overrun by summerfags.

This person is definitely and totally someone who would hang out on Holla Forums, right?

W-why this exist? Wait, there's also Pro Gamer Manager. This is what normalfags do instead of playing video games?

You're not wrong at all.

So what's your angle, OP? Why are you such a fucking faggot? Holy shit.

Crashing this thread

With lewd

NO SURVIVORS
rollan

rollan

Rollan for a monster with cute feet

sure, why not.

You just activated my trap card

Wish me luck

(trips)
I've got to roll again.

Those trips look very nice

(checked) rollan

I call upon thee kek, hear my plight!

rollan

I win them all by default, gg

This can't be good

rollan

kek has blessed us today

I blame that new card Yugi used

I had to I'm sorry

roll

wew

i dont have steam can you still send money to getgreedy.paypal.com? thanks goyim

Check this 5