Unite the Right Discord Chat Logs Leaked

SOMEONE FUCKING TALKED
DAILY REMINDER TO NEVER USE DISCORD

Participants in the Charlottesville planning chat were often identified by their group affiliation. Over Discord, neo-Nazi groups including Identity Europa, the Traditionalist Worker Party, and Vanguard America coordinated together on a daily basis.

archive.is/rjfGR

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/mGUfX
futureboy.us/pgp.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

— Unicorn Riot (@UR_Ninja) August 17, 2017

Or, y'know,
C O N T R O L L E D O P
O
N
T
R
O
L
L
E
D
====
O
P

Anyone else here still prefer Vent over discord? I always felt like you can trust some of those smaller gameserver hosts.

Yeah it's obvious this was a controlled op, but this should be a lesson to any Holla Forumsacks coordinating IRL ops to practice good OPSEC. Don't fucking use discord or vent, get a chat program with actual encryption and private keys.

— Unicorn Riot (@UR_Ninja) August 17, 2017

I have a hard time believing anything coming from them is true. Have you actually ever seen any of the streams during an event where they're talking.

Shit, just the Boston thing they were making shit up about how white nationalists were attacking people and the left were just being peaceful. Then when the police started grabbing people he was yelling into the camera "oh my god, now they're attacking us, we're being so peaceful. OMG why? They are twisting their limbs, screaming out in pain".

This is good, anyone retarded enough to even have Yidcord installed deserves all suffering

They're biased leftist "citizen journalists" for sure, but they're starting to show up more and more often at these "protests" ready and willing to craft narratives in real time. We need to be aware of them at least from an intelligence perspective. They've been important enough to be mentioned in DAPL protest fusion center reports for one thing.

I actually live here in Bismarck, where we had #NoDAPL shitcakes.

Absolutely everything Unicorn Riot says is laughably biased or simply made up out of whole cloth. It's Gawker-tier clickbait, only even farther to the left somehow.

fucking cucks

Who could have imagined?

Dubs confirm.
Liberty letters when?

Thats what happens when your leadership are FBI.

So they exposed that these "ebil Nazis" were planning to be peaceful, clean up after themselves and not shit in the streets like a common antifa nigger?

LESS SECURE THAN 8CH

Nigger please, he's not one of us.
Nobody here uses discord

(((weev))) hacked him and posted a top notch tweet that made cucks cry though.

Yeah, don't coordinate. You're a Deep State pawn. There was nothing wrong with Redpilling people. Somehow some (((group))) is trying to get Holla Forumslacks to abandon their root cause and sole mission.

Interested. Do you have any programs you can suggest?

xmpp + OTR: not perfect but they are much better than fucking the average irc or discord of course.
the feds actually got the logs of the kid who hijacked the CIA directors email a while back FYI so even that has its limits

Jesus christ, what a fucking trainwreck.

LOL
Fuck (((weev)))
Fuck anglin
Fuck kessler
Fuck spencer
Fuck enoch
Fuck duke

They're not worthy, and they're all controlled opposition tripping over each other.

We should start banning these "do nothing, goy" posters. Obviously this movement leads to marching in brownshirts, and anyone who opposes that is anti-Natsoc.

I agree with the list except
Really? Why? I listen to his podcast at the gym and he seems very intellectual with compared to most other right wingers. Learn a lot of history too from his show.

I'm still missing #88 and #451

There is no real reason to hate Duke, the guy has made tens of thousands of people wake up to the reality of what the Jew is doing to our race and our society. Hes like 70 years old, no one has gone to prison, hes not a fucking agent.

It's the alphabeth soup that is doing the leaking.

I don't see anything bad, so it's just a big tl,dr.

Hard to say which ones are definite controlled op. I'd say Kessler seems like he is, not sure about Mosley as he's done some neat stuff in the past before he was involved in this (that typicaltricks schlomo video was him), Spencer seems pretty possible but it could also be just how hard he's been shilled against, I don't honestly think Enoch is as he took the longest most retarded route to the top (even if he's made and keeps making some dumb as fuck decisions)

Only truly good podcast from that whole corner of the internet is Bongo Bongo Bookclub.

y-you mean that Eli Mosely isn't a white name?

the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack
tds
testing for mod kikery

All chat programs are pozzed to hell and backdoored. Tox and mumble are your best bets. If you use mumble make your own server and sign your own encryption key for it to share with those communicating with you. Remember that mumble is backdoored though and if you are targeted your fucked. Also who in their fucking right mind would keep logs?

Can we now finally be unified on the question of ✡discord✡ and put this shit behind us?

so what was so objectionable about the discord chat? If anything it shows the demonstrators were pacific.

Ever since Charlottesville, we (((suddenly))) have anti-David Duke posters, it's ridiculous. I assume that other poster is straight from T_D, a complete newfag or a paid shill regurgitating an decapacitation narrative.

Did anyone seriously trust Discord when people here would post links to chat rooms like it was already acceptable? What about several months back when /salt-left/ used Discord to coordinate raids here and Discord was just starting to get "popular" around here?

We had better suspicion about gab.ai than we did with Discord.

May or may not be Enoch, but I would probably force him into resignation just to be safe.

Discord already kicked everyone off. It's public, it's insecure, it's logged.

It's like the icq/msn/aim of 2017. Little kid shit. Encrypted irc with people you know. Assume in ANY group that shit is being logged.

One on one, you have torchat for people you aren't too sure of and jabber with encryption for buddies.

Old news is old.

Focus on posters around universities with redpills and less on rallies, at least this year.

yea I'm new, so what, it's the fucking internet

Anything other than fellating kikes is anti-semetic.

Yeah Duke has a huge background and history. Would genuinely surprise me if he is a FED of some sort. Especially with some of the things he has done.

agreed.
a simple poo swastika made Mizzuo chimp the fuck out so hard that their enrollment is still down… 2 years later
archive.fo/mGUfX

historically, baiting the left has worked out really well, and now they're in a waking nightmare for the next 3years and 5 months minimum so it should be even easier as time goes on.

Schools starting soon I hear, billy. Get your sleep schedule back on track.

The reason why, is that he wasn't in the news. You remind of the idiots who said the same about people using neocon and people started to freak out because it wasn't used as much completely forgetting neocons were in the news. Duke does have his issues with blowing cash and his connections to an air service used by cia during Vietnam.

Agree with the rest but not these ones. Anglin and Duke have done a lot of useful stuff over the years.

You can always set up your own. Easier to compromise one server than a thousand.

Anything with end to end encryption. Signal, Wire, Tox, OTR all work. The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack BBS is down now, but (((weev))) write a nice guide.

That's not the problem. I can create a discord bot that makes chat logs in like 3 minutes. As long as the bot is running it logs all messages sent on the server, including deleted messages. For a site without a public api, I could create a bot in under an hour worst case.

The ones that refuse to concentrate on White Genocide are the most likely traitors, so we can concentrate on them.

The same with the ones that is on the Ivanka and Jarrod train.

Get me Elliot's address and questions to ask him. I've interacted with him in the past, years ago, and live near him.

Swede face; reminds of the golden one a bit.

last pic/onion one, second kid from the right, fetal alcohol syndrome, yah?

>b…but Duke is (((BASED))).
Duke is as much a shill as the rest of them. Actually listen to the interviews he gave; they can be summed up as "Running over leftists is the vision of America we want to help Trump achieve!"
If you can't recognize this for the defilement propaganda that it is, then you are surely a narrative controller shill or hopelessly naive.
Duke has a history of using the right as a platform to shake down the naive and the low income.

DUKE'S ROLE IS TO DEFILE BY ASSOCIATION

Goddamn it's so fucking easy, even without automation and going full terminal warrior (which you don't need).

futureboy.us/pgp.html

or

Yes, there's a drawback that in a more anonymous online setting where people won't really check and verify the actual IDENTITY behind the key people cannot be sure who owns the key.
But the key would still be useful.
Posting anything encrypted to or signed by a key means that the source or destination is always "the same".

And while this is a lot weaker if you just want a mass chatroom with god knows whom, it's still incredibly useful for people you know.

Hell, you could actually set up traps with keys, communicate with certain keyholders separately and give them slightly different details of something.

Then, should someone leak infos and it has those specific details, then you know who the mole was.

No, don't worry you can do a mass send, it then encrypts the data or message in a generic way and encrypts only the internal password to it to a list of different recepients, cutting down filesize.
So you don't have to worry that the 10 gig video you encrypted to 100 people isn't duplicated 100 times.

Everybody should have at least a throwaway key or at the very least KNOW gpg, it's still a worthwhile tool, even in this day and age.

Just close your hand around it, you just have to grab it and use it.

It could save your life or at least your freedom at some point.
Be smart when talking to single people, there is no excuse not to use encryption.

>Discord server operated by (((Jason Kessler))), (((Eli Mosley))),

Trusting a discord run by Jews smdh fam

That's 100% true though. Well, maybe not running them over, since that is a waste of a good vehicle, but at least blowing them up or hanging them.

Is there even anything incriminating in the discord logs?
Besides them going over the laws for self-defense?

>The guy who notoriously called out (((Mr. White Men Against Trump)))
Fucking Hell. Could we stop with the baseless accusations for one second? It's more likely that he's young and naive , but his short military experience and many "operations" he led have him a false sense of skill and security.
As for Kessler, I don't have any evidence that he's a kike, but he is a faggot. Fags are like women in that they get emotional / mood swings. That's probably how he went from dissing Azzmador before the event (alienating Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack) to tweeting Anglin's article about the dead Antifa bitch after the event (alienating Richard Spencer).

What do you expect when you allow Jews?

Well, who could have thought? Color me surprised!

But mumble is open source, how can it be backdoored?

I've never used mumble but on the whole topic of it's open source so it must be secure I have to wonder who's doing the checking? And how Jewish are they?

His name is fucking Eli.
I can understand naming your goi child Samuel or David or something.
But Eli?
Fucking Eli?

That's almost as bad as naming your nordic son Shlomo or something.
Nobody would do that.

The fact that you can run your own server is a start in the right direction.
You know the IPs who connect to it, etc.

Yeah doesn't this face just scream semitic malice?

Reported for Holla Forums shill.

v plausible– at the same time, lack of primary sources, etc etc

His name is elliot actually.

BTW the reason I don't have it now is because he moved after he got doxxed to protect his mommy.

Eh I've already caused a number of abortions IRL by infiltrating leftist support groups and I'm currently working on doxing a local antifa outlet after they brought me on to help out as an operations manager. For a Holla Forumsack it's incredibly easy to subvert any group irl or virtual if you just put in even an ounce of effort.