NORKS WARN OF ;MERCILESS STRIKE'

drills begin tomorrow
"North Korea warned Sunday that the upcoming US-South Korea military exercises are "reckless behavior driving the situation into the uncontrollable phase of a nuclear war."
Pyongyang also declared that its army can target the United States anytime, and neither Guam, Hawaii nor the US mainland can "dodge the merciless strike."

The messages in Rodong Sinmun, the official government newspaper, come a day before the US starts the Ulchi Freedom Guardian military exercises with South Korea.
Tensions between the US and North Korea have grown in recent weeks.
Just last week, Pyongyang said it had finalized a plan to fire four missiles toward the US territory of Guam. State media reported that leader Kim Jong Un would assess the US' next move before giving launch orders.
Kim would "watch a little more the foolish and stupid conduct of the Yankees," a North Korean statement said last week."
archive.is/KVqSx

The news has been relatively slow the last few days so it makes sense to activate the NK story again.

well gee if the norks attack the USA first then china as per what they stated wont side with the norks against the US, meaning the US is free to curbstomp kim jong un

This shit happens LITERALLY every fucking year, twice a year, whenever the US and SK do their biannual exercises.
The exercises are announced, NK makes empty threats, the exercises are held, and the norks do jack shit.
This isn't worth a thread.

seconded, it's nothing

Also nobody seems to see that the chubby Nork is good for business or he would have been kill either by assassination or coup ages ago, same with his father and his father before him. I hate the CIA with a passion but one cannot deny their experience when it comes to overthrowing governments and assassinating political figures.

Kikes need agitators to continue the perpetual state of fear in play that they have leveraged since 9-11.

You forgot how we then give them tons of food aid to pacify the gooks.

Come back when they hit a target until then go larp at /cuckchan/.

So long as they bomb San Francisco or L.A. I say fucking do it. I'd thank the Norks for dropping a 100,000,000 degree white hot ball of atonement on either of those pozzed hellholes.

Nice. Good luck, Kim, kill these kikes.

finally someone remembered they're supposed to nuke israel

He blinked on Guam. He's powerless. It's like getting ready to fight a guy and tripping, causing the crotch of your pants to rip and your balls slip out of your underwear. Now everyone is laughing and pointing at your balls as you desperately shovel them back into your jeans hole and waddle away in shame. This never happened to me honest.

This. That said, there's a higher likelihood of this happening than Kimmy attacking anyone. The fucker is all talk anyways.

True, but what do you anons think of the chances of a NorK commander doing something stupid during a tense standoff?

Shit almost happened during the Cuban Missile Crisis on several occasions.

I just don't see why North Korea would do anything it says, they ahve everything to lose unlike the US

(2)
Well since nukes are fake, because they lake a neutron moderator, this whole thread is meant to D&C and fear monger. See discussion in this thread for counter arguements .

are you going to shill for flat earth too? or that not all jews need the rope?
Glass is less transparent.

OH, no! What if they hit California? It would be devastating!

Do it already you fat fucking bastard.

The statement you are referring to was apparently an editorial. I'm unaware of any "official" statement by the Chinese.

You were blown the fuck out multiple times in that thread. You learned nothing from it and that is shameful.

aka nothing will happen for the gorillionth time

Let's hope they hit California.

Well Commiefornia has some great large populated shitholes that is closer to North Korea then the heartland, so one can only hope.

Could a nuke even detonate a volcano?

So they're going to false flag Yellowstone and blame norks?

The Russians did target Yellowstone with multiple warheads during the Cold War but it was more "just in case it works".

They can blow it with conventional weaponry. But what a great way to solve the nork problem if it was going to go anyway and they helped it along.

Maybe 9/11 was like that too.

Uhh guys…

These people need to be gassed

smort

fixed

>the (((Pentagon))) wouldn't be helping them if this actually happened

(checked)
fucking witnessed man

Why do you think Trump will be in Phoenix? Why do you think he keeps "campaigning?"

I hope they bomb all the spineless faggots in the south that are too weak and cowardly to defend their historical monuments, culture and women from all the leftists and niggers. Talk about a worthless people. Should have learned their damn lesson when they loss the civil war.

butthurt the commies will fry?

(checked)
ARE YOU FEELING IT SPONGEBOB?

I"M FEELING IT SPONGEBOB

WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

that fucking lagoon could be a problem

The Bay of Pigs happened during the Cuban Missile Crisis

Uh user, the Bay of Pigs happened in April and the Cuban Missile Crisis happened in October.

It's sure summer in here.

There aren't many upsides to living in Florida, but we're geologically stable and far away from Yellowstone, so I guess it's something.

Depends what you mean by "detonate". There are no chemical or nuclear explosives in a volcano, only a building of pressure caused by heat and tectonic movement. The only way to "detonate" a volcano would be to open a hole or otherwise weaken the crust enough to allow already pressurized magma to flow to the surface uninhibited. It's less like striking a match to a powder keg and more like poking a hole in a balloon. The power that comes out of it is an equalization of pressure, so the amount of explosion you get is determined by how much there is to flow out in the first place.

I don't know what the Yellowstone situation is. If it's low pressure but disaster is expected because it's building slowly, they might actually neuter the future danger it poses by poking a hole in the surface and giving the magma a pressure release valve. If Yellowstone is ready to blow because there's a shitload of pressure and the crust above it is becoming insufficient to hold it back, then yeah, it'd be more like popping a nasty zit. All that goo is gonna explode outwards as the blanket of earth holding it back is artificially parted.

I'd say it's possible if A: the magma is already high-pressure, and B: the nuke goes off underground, creating a large enough hole to give the magma a point of least resistance.

Can't meme it better

anyone who posts this horseshit needs to be banned.

An EMP attack on the US would be great. I wish China, Russia or even the much weaker North Korea would do it. There are so many fucking people that need to walk the spirit world and soon.