Prey

During QuakeCon, Bethesda released this. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZeniMax_Media
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who's bethesda I've never heard of them in my life

It looks kinda cool when he freezes the mimics in different poses. Other than that, it's meh, would buy at a bargain bin for 10 bucks.

Fucking trash

The worst part for me is that all their games look the fucking same at this point.

the schnoz on that lady in the thumbnail is enough for me to know it's shit.

Looks like trash. Fuck Bethesda

really cool tbh

trashed immediately smh

Just look at that thing.

What an ugly goy.

Looks as if bioshock, dishonored, dead space and skyrim had a sloppy orgy, where skyrim came the most

Why live?

Not the first time this has happened.

Never stop being shit, Bethesda. It suits you.

It's gonna be shit

I want the bounty hunting game that Prey 2 was supposed to be

yeaahhh i won't be holding my breath waiting for this to release
besides it looks like fallout 4 and dead space's baby after it got thrown down 3 flights of stairs

Dem textures and lighting looks like doom3. Is this 2004?

who are the guys in charge of these gameplay footage trailers, its always just some fuckwit moving as slow as humanly possible just looking at shit and doing it as slow as possible

i know they're trying to show off the scenery but it makes the games look worse

are you being serious?

The way I understand it, they were trying to pressure the studio to fold and sell off to them, but the botched hostile takeover made all the devs leave and only gave Bethesda some barely working scraps of code and assets.

obligatory

IS THERE EVER GOING TO BE ONE FUCKING SPACE GAME WHERE YOU CAN ACTUALLY EXPLORE THE FUCKING OUTSIDE AND NOT BE RUSHED BY SHIT LIKE THIS?

You'll get a more meaningful experience noclipping through counterstrike maps

I'm surprised he noticed that, normally you'd notice the Doom 3 assets when one enemy's face is taken straight from the Doom 3 fatty zombie.

I will never stop being mad about this shit.

Fuck off

If I'm allowed outside I want to actually explore shit, not rushed by this bullshit timer

the timer is there so you don't find out how little of the area is actually detailed, there's nothing to actually explore otherwise there wouldn't be a timer

Nigger there is nothing to explore
Do you really think a modern game would rush you through environments they spent months to develop? The game probably doesn't even have skippable cutscenes.

Its simple. If Human Head would make a game with more quality, than usual bethesda's TES or Fallout - they would get bashed for not being just as good.

Todd hates quality and good video games. Even if he's not behind this, i believe bethesdas main concern was the fact that if Prey 2 existed, Fallout 4, TES 6 and other their games would look bland unfinished garbage in comparison.

Think for yourself.

What's with her nose?

Pushing ugly girls instead of good loking girls is the new thing in trying to shove their shitty garbage progressive ideals down your throat.

"western character modeler disorder"

Pre-Zenimax era Todd was god tier. It's not Todd's fault.

go fuck yourself bethesda apologist.

Isn't it Bethesda the company that's in control of that sort of thing? I don't doubt the possibility that having another open world FPS sort of game crapping on Todd's games may have been a factor, but I was always under the impression Todd just worked as a director for Bethesda Softworks, not the publishing branch.

Todd seems like he enjoys making games, but the guy's a fucking idiot.

The lead writer for all Bethesda games is fucking shit at his job, but keeps being the lead because he's buddy buddy with Todd. The reason every Beth game since Morrowind looked like shit in terms of animation is because the lead animator was a gut who flunked his fucking classes, but Todd hired him anyway because they were buddies.

He's the kind of guy who seems like he wants to make good games but has a critical misunderstanding of how to do so. I think that's why people like him, he comes across as genuine but his own biases and incompetence sabotage his output.

In Morrowind maybe. He's a project leader no more. Looks like he had small time involvement in Skyrim and Fallout compared to Morrowind and Redguard, where he took part in writing the some of the lore and quests.

Also, Bethesda's quality drop coincided with Christopher Weaver leaving Zenimax and Beth in 2002. He has been replaced by (((Robert Altman))) ever since.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZeniMax_Media

Alright. Question, how come there are still bethesda drones out there defending the company and their business practices? This is awful, Bethesda literally pushed down a studio doing incredible work simply because they wanted in on it. And then completely fucked off with the IP to make a system shock clone. Cause a system shock clone is sooooooo not done before at this point.

anyone with either a brain or a conscious fucked off from video games.