NEW PROPAGANDA TOOL

In the eye of the public, there is a gap we must bridge between the popular notion of genocide — i.e., some African village raid by men wielding machetes and Kalashnikovs — and the probable demographic outcome for whites in Europe and North America. It's the same result but achieved through gradual means. To help wake up the general populace, I offer this new intercontinental ballistic propaganda missile:

GENOCIDE ON THE INSTALLMENT PLAN

If we can succeed in getting this phrase picked up by MSM, then they will almost certain attempt to deconstruct it. However, by referencing and attempting to deconstruct it, they will only aid us in planting the idea of slow-motion genocide in the minds of the network listeners.

Air it through normalfag channels, start dropping it occasionally on your normiebook and in conversations with friends and family, and even broadcast it through the aut-right, halfcuck, /r/thedonald, &c. This is, as the great Scott Adams himself would say, weaponized persuasion. But, unlike normal weapons, exercise no caution when operating.

Other urls found in this thread:

hrweb.org/legal/genocide.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wonderful. Consider it stolen.

I also like to tell them about Evangeline, a tale of white genocide (it meets the U.N. definition) on the North American continent.

The problem with the word genocide is that it evokes violent physical extermination. The kikes aren't literally killing us in the streets so a lot of normalfags are going to look at that term with incredulity. You either have to find another word or convince normalfags that they're being genocided without overt violence. Or do both. Say that whites are being replaced and then escalate that into saying whites are being genocided.

Evokes, but does not mean exclusively. This is one of only two things that the United Nations has ever done right: hrweb.org/legal/genocide.html

I know, but normalfags don't. That's what makes it incredibly important to teach them.

Genocide is fine, its a legal UN definition, and White Genocide fits the bill.

What they are doing IS violent, but it is also subversion, mind control and propaganda methods.

this looks like a shareblue thread and/or just a plain slide thread
when i saw the image in the OP I was confused
what does installment plan even refer to?
what would a normie think it means?

I always thought "You are being replaced" was great. But "Genocide by increments" is probably better than the original phrase

10/10, meme it.
but what about "Genocide in 6 million easy payments?"

Dubs for you french faggots staying in french faggot Louisiana

probably related to the hooton plan in germany but that's a tougher redpill.

"Installment plan", really kike? Get the fuck out of here with your pathetic poisoning of the well.

"On the installment plan" is meant to help normalfags realize that even though there's no all-out murderous affair like in the movies, it's still happening due to incremental demographic changes (small "payments" of 5% against the "principal" white population per decade, for example).

Not sure where you're coming from. Do you know what it means to set up an installment plan, in general? Or are you having trouble seeing how the concept can apply to white genocide? (Maybe rephrase it as "White genocide on the installment plan"?)

You have to get demographic change in there first. Genocide is a strong word and people will definitely shut down if confronted with the notion that someone is trying to erase us.

The other problem with genocide is that while it isn't always mass extermination and graves, you're going to have to proof it. When our own democratically elected governments are working towards our own end, they can defend it as not being genocide. Its an outside party that has to be the culprit, a foreign nation. Here are the parameters for genocide:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Now, we know that technically all five are being done to us. The issue is proving it.

(a) We're not outright being killed en masse by an invading army. They are immigrants, "refugees", indigenous people etc. that are killing us.
(b) Feminism and all its laws are seriously hurting men as well as women, combine that with the economy and the chemicals in our food and water, you have a case there. But then you start sounding like the stereotypical tinfoil hat nutjob.
(c) This is the big one. Our suicidal immigration policies directly show that we are dropping in number or soon will. Employment, education, housing, medical treatment are all affected by these overwhelming numbers, the immigrants will often have large families that will impact the next generation. Focus on c as much as you can.
(d) Feminism again, chemicals again, abortion advocacy. History of abortion and contraception is tied to Rockefellers who wanted to kill niggers. Not a hard stretch to make it apply to others, especially whites. The problem though is the democratic argument, that we voted for these things and its a women's body so its her choice.
(e) This is fairly rare right now, but will happen a lot more in the coming years. We're already at a point of innawoods, homeschooling families having their kids taken away to child protection.

Its a tough nut to crack. I'll go back to my original thought though. You can't get people to accept the genocide until they accept the cultural and demographic changes first. Get them to start questioning immigration by logistics alone, then start using the left's arguments against immigration. Doesn't immigration lead to more destruction to the environment? Why is diversity good? If it is good, why are you trying to destroy it? Then you can start the genocidal discussion.

Now that you mention it, I do notice a hidden dimension of brilliance in my idea.
Appropriating a concept derived from the practice of usury, for propagandic use against the usurers. Thanks m8.

I dont think so, the child trafficking is an extreme issue and white children are always the biggest "prize" to pedoscum.

The last fifty years? You definitely don't go out enough. 'proof it'? heh. We literally have boat loads full of proof. I'm not reading any more of your blog as you're stupid.

Seelencide - killing of the souls
from German Seele.

Seelencide - killing of the souls
from German Seele (pronounced zaylencide).

Nice.
Another point about the environment–depending on their powerlevel, I don't know if liberals can handle this logic or not but it's worth a shot–is that whites are really the only group who practice environmentalism pro-actively. I know you can find eco-tourism organic cocoa farms in Costa Rica and signally shit (which is probably totally bankrolled by white grants and tourism), but, for the most part, no one will move toward dutiful and rigorous environmental stewardship other than whites because whites are the only group with a guilt-based outlook. What do they think will happen when there are no white countries, and nonwhite populations are exploding all over the world? The muds will suddenly overcome major issues of cost and energy capacity that have so far hindered electric & wind projects that whites have been trying to solve without success for 30-40 years (see spectrum.ieee.org/energy/renewables/a-skeptic-looks-at-alternative-energy)?

Hmm. Close, but the semantics are a bit off. Genocide is the means through which they attain the goal. With the "installment plan" metaphor, genocide would be the payment.

Slow and steady kills their race.
Zion on the installment plan.

That gives you a lead-in to tie together everything they've done, what their goals are, how they've been accomplishing it.

A world without whites. It shows the end result without the accusation contained in genocide.

white genocide is real
trying to play word games wont stop it or even slow it down