CNN adovcates 25th Amendment

OK now we have open sedition. WTF.
CNN has advocated the triggering of the 25th amendment. Muh Russia didn't work and he won't resign so here we go. Time for war.

youtube.com/watch?v=yvWTcl5OMlE

"Let's make America…Great Britain Again"
W.T.F. All these kikes/puppets need to hang and hang high
don't be a faggot next time, OP, and webm

The amendment that states that the VP can assume office if the current president is unfit to lead?

Traitors must be shot, bring on martial law - we're chock full of enemies, foreign and domestic.

The amendment allows congress to dismiss the President at will if enough members of his cabinet join the plot.

It is the one and only legal option to oust Trump that has a ghost's chance of passing muster with the majority of the electorate.

Just a friendly reminder it is legal to shoot seditionists in the face in all 50 states

How much more fakenews can you get?

If they do it will be political suicide for each and every one of them tbh.

Is this a joke? Sauce?

It's punishable by a fine and jail time.

>it will be political suicide for each and every one of them tbh.

I can verify this, all of my dead relatives voted for Hillary.

Per kikepedia
It's legal

what is the electoral college

Prove to the jury that they're communists and you're good then. :^)

Yes, and after all those dirty filthy republicans bussed in millions of illegal russians to hack the election. The democrats would never do something as underhanded as that.

Are we fucking playing Jeopardy?

I'll take things kike shills say for 1000, Alex.

yes, now go learn how the president is elected and stop bitching about "muh popular vote"

Any right-wing death squads will not have public support

More like things COINTELPRO says, everyones jacking each other off to some nebulous rebellion against the liberals, it's a psyop to make lone wolves go violent so the media can continue to paint 8.ch as a shithole

1000 bucks? What do you need 500$ for?

Havent they been trying to do this since the man was inaugurated? Idk, seems like a long shot even for an enemy as pathetic and desperate as this. If they were to carry on with this, the blowback would be immense, its hard to even fathom what kind of shit would unfold globally as well as locally. Sure, we larp civil war from time to time here but this… haha, its a happening Holla Forums could only fathom in its wildest imagination. Fuck it, I'm prepared as Ill ever be, lets get this shit going.

Did your blind ass miss this pinned thread?

I'm surprised this low t beta specimen can muster up the conviction to launch into open sedition on air.

No, seriously, JW is a right-wing organization. So until warrants are placed for the perps, I'm gonna say it's a big nothing burger. If it comes to something, shrug.

In a case such as the removal of the president on some bullshit claims, it won't matter what the public supports. Its going to be mass chaos, lefties will take to the streets to demonstrate and cause havoc and patriots as well. They will clash.

rule is the application of force not popularity

Yeah, a president with 36% support getting removed it going to cause Chaos in the streets. I still remember the Nixon Conflict, where thousands of leftists died in a fight to remove the President.

[Grow up]

Even if the Trumpists could fight the rest of America to a stand still the Liberal World Order will step in, blue helmets on American soil, supplied through Canada.

>it'll never happen because the (((polls))) tell me so
Smdhtbqhwyfam

Traitorous

36%

Nah, I'd be on leftypol reminding them of Bernie Sanders

Europe, Australia, lots of other nations would jump on the chance to reform America into a liberal mirror, keep the largest market in a consumer mindset and under the thumb of multinationals

Hear that lads? Open season on Antifa!

Cool trivia, bro. But America uses the Electoral College, the popular vote is irrelevant.

Oh yeah, the entire Anglo-sphere would totally be onboard with invading America and quelling a civilian rebellion against a tyrannical deep state. There wouldn't be any hiccups to this at all.

they really are pushing it aren't they?

Why don't you go fuck yourself while watching some cnn

If feelsgoodman to be within the law.

WHOEVER APPEALS TO THE LAW AGAINST HIS FELLOW MAN IS EITHER A FOOL OR A COWARD.

WHOEVER CANNOT TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF WITHOUT THAT LAW IS BOTH.

FOR A WOUNDED MAN SHALL SAY TO HIS ASSAILANT:

"IF I LIVE, I WILL KILL YOU. IF I DIE, YOU ARE FORGIVEN."

SUCH IS THE RULE OF HONOR.

if that where to happen the military would turn on the system. using a foreign military to oppress americans will not go over well in the zogbot ranks

What's a good quality rope for special occasions good for 'dressing' on others? Asking for a friend.

wouldn't even go over well with your average cuckservative. Any foreign troops telling americans what to do is a great way to unite fucking everyone against the entire circus. You'd see antifa faggots braining blue helmets with pipes while a skinhead stomped the fucker's throat.

And if Trump had ran a campaign around the popular vote, which we don't have, he would have campaigned in places like California and New York. And he probably would have won the popular vote.
But we don't have a popular vote election. We have electoral college and that's how he ran his campaign. He won the rust belt and thus, won the electoral college because the object isn't to have the most popular votes. The object is to have the most electoral college votes.
Why is this so hard to understand?

arborist rope
mountain climbing rope
7,000 lbs tensile strength is gut for shock loads

Criminals covering their crimes.
This is blatant.

We know your a bitch shill that just showed up here. You type like a shrill cunt, and you will never know how to blend in.

Here's your (((you)))

Oh man, you're a good comedian I should pay you to say dumb fucking shit on stage.

Does this mean there's tape of Wolf Blitzer baby rape?

It's more than 36% you dumb bitch. I bet you believed the polls that said Hillary was going to win in a landslide, too. Even if it is 36%, that's more than enough. You need a fraction of a fraction of that for a successful armed revolution.

Which will cause your "36%" to absolutely skyrocket. Americans aren't Europeans. Left, right, or center, Americans hate foreigners telling them what to do or think. Besides, I could hand my local airsoft kiddies some Mosins and they would absolutely fuck up any UN peacekeeper force. They're a fucking joke.

Was CNNs contract renewed? I heard it was up for renewal.

beware the wounded animal, it is twice as dangerous
Trump has to kill it and fast - DOTR

I'm tired of this waiting for shit to go down. I swear to fucking christ, if they pull this shit, the communist news network will pay. In fucking blood! I was going to wait for someone else to kick shit off and just start crossing names off my list but this is my red line. Trump can be a jude lover or not. If they allow the media to unlawfully meme our duly elected president out of office, I'm going to lose my shit.

Funny how they weren't asking these questions when Hillary was collapsing and spitting up in public. I guess saying mean things on the internet is a more concerning illness than literal illness.

JUST TRY IT
TRY TO UNSEAT THE LAWFULLY ELECTED PRESIDENT
I DARE YOU

Didn't they try this already?

How about we annex Bonglandistan instead?

It's CNN, snort; even normies laugh at them.

I can't believe my only contestant is asking for $250!

Well it's too bad I will just have to give you that 100$ for participation.*flees 8ch*

Ahaha oh WOW.

More like

Leafanon here. I am ready and willing to fight in a civil war against the globalist's/commies if they try a coup versus Trump.

Just get me across the border and arm me and I am willing to die fighting.

I want to see it happen. Go ahead CNN, get Trump taken out of office.

Not too afraid of what the U.N. or Nato can pull together as support.

Trump really needs to quit giving the Left any leeway. Every time he gives them the benefit of the doubt, they stab him in the back. CNN's press privileges should have been revoked months ago.

Ha.

"Is the president a racist?" -CNN

CNN confirmed for Dementia.
Please give them some slack, they've developed Alzheimers.

CNN, I forgive you.

I'd say calm down, but then you'd call me a shill.

Just remember, if you're willing to go that far, then by definition, you are capable of trying other extreme but legal, things. I don't know what those things are, but they must exist, and are certainly more clever than a killing spree.

I mean, have you really thought about doing anything other than murder? It's been exhaustively tested out in the world, and it doesn't seems to ever solve any problems. What actually works, long term, to improve the world?

see:

These are the same people who refused to adequately cover video related.

Now they are acting like they are some great moral authority?

There hasn't been this much treason since Chapter 6 of Richard Tedor's Hitler's Revolution.

And Uncle Hitley had his "dictator" powers to protect him. Trump's got a twatter account. Fugg.

Has anyone ever seen a marriage where the jew decided to adopt gentile ways instead of the other way around? I haven't.

Do they feel in charge?

Stephen Miller is raising his kids Catholic, IIRC.

I hope you're stocking up on ammo, Shlomo. I am.

It's Uncle Adolf, faggot.

Obligatory pic related.

This is seriously fucked up.

I just wanted to play videogames, what happened to the world

Holy fuck. Clamoring to whatever they can. This will fail also, as all their spineless attempts have. Hold strong brothers, the barbarians are at the tavistocks!
Lets not EVER forget what these vile kikes support, and stand for.