JERRY LEWIS DEAD

ONE MORE DEAD KIKE.

archive.is/8OEDu

✡Jerry Lewis✡, whose irrepressible zaniness and frantic creativity vaulted him to stardom as a comic movie star who wielded unparalleled green-light power at Paramount in the 1960s, died Sunday. He was 91.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bG5Zy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_the_Clown_Cried
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(checked)
and the world gets a little better

I thought he was ok. Didn't know he was a kike.

[S]
Even before I was redpilled I always thought he was a sour little cunt.

He's in the top 5 jewiest, how didn't you know? Do you think Mel Brooks and Streisand attend the same Catholic mass?

he must be french ;^)

I guarantee those God awful """charity""" telethons he hosted were all kike scams

Thst was him, right? Anyways, rest in piss and burn in hell filthy yid.

They're all scams. Every single one. If you want to help someone in need obviously someone WHITE then give money to them directly.

kek. Oldfag detected.

Finally. That idiot was pure annoyance. One of the most unfunny fucks to have ever existed and gotten paid for "comedy" nontheless. Not surprised he's a kike.

I liked Jerry.
I liked a lot of actors fom the old days, and musicians. Turned out they were Jews, but they didn't flaunt it, and they knew to shut the fuck up about it.

They knew America didn't want their heeb shit

Wow, I thought he was already dead.

Good.
"Jerry's Kids" smacks an awful lot of Savile's charities. No doubt they were raping those poor retards.
(And Sinatra was alphabet, obviously.)

A lot of them were never taught hebrew, and that made them buttmad at and disconnected from judaic culture.

The glory days of the "Borscht Belt" have finally come to an end with the death of this evil rotten bastard.

He supported Trump
He also hated Syrian Refugees
archive.is/bG5Zy

Too old to fly to Israel, so importing Muhajideen's Sons triggered self-preservation instinct.

I honestly thought he had already died.

like kars for yids?

Checked and kek'd.
Jewish humor is just disgusting. It's either:
- I want to explain a simple misunderstanding but you tilt, shout and storm away
- I tell bigger lies to cover small lies
- Poo and fart jokes
- Or in this case slip-on-banana-peel slapstick

"Boy, are we going to go shopping!"

Check the credits on

When does his holocaust film get released?

Kikes are carry genetic deficiencies that can cause 2 different forms of muscular dystrophy.
So not only do they get to skim off the top, but they also get the money for research, and money for treatment as both the patients and doctors.

(((Charity))) indeed.

In retrospect, it makes sense. Should've known with that (((nose))) of his and his pedo "Jerry's Kids" bullshit. Fuck him.

Improved pic in OP.

He died while not finishing that one movie he never got to finish ages ago.

Why do you make a thread of this?
Hey laaaaaddy?

Wow, this gives me a lot of memories.

You just covered all comedy, user.

You should see the last charity telethon he had. The meltdown he had on live TV killed them off. Also when I heard Jerry Lewis died I thought it was Jerry Lee Lewis for a second.

He was a child molester too.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_the_Clown_Cried

Hey did you know they now take land?

PRESS F TO GLABEN

Proof?

Checked
ONE MORE VERMIN DOWN THE DRAIN

Maybe it's just morbid curiousity, but I want to see this movie.

1-877 CARS FOR KIKES
1-877 CARS FOR KIKES

FOR THE KIDS GOYIM!!!

There are some clips floating around but that's about it. The plot is typical handwringing jewish insanity where a circus clown heeb(Jerry Lewis) gets sent to a concentration camp and entertains the depressed children. The Nazis plan to gas said children but they don't want to cause a fuss for some reason. So they tell Jerry Lewis to lead the children to the gas chamber because they love and trust him. He complies and as he leads the children to their doom, he feels guilty and decides to stay with them so they can all be gassed together. The end.

I am familiar with the plot, but reading it and watching it are two different things. I want to see a film that is literally "Bear and Eagle" stupid.

So when TDKR happens show the kike kids some kike comedy before the get gassed
got it

If he were white would (((They))) praise Jerry Lewis?

He's famous for his racist depictions of Asians but I don't think he was ever a genuine comedian. Anyone can make a racist joke about another race. it doesn't take any skill. we do that here every day on Holla Forums.

RIP.