Free Speech Rally Boston

This is the actual Free Speech Rally inside the little pagoda the MSM has only shown from the distance. This is what thousands of MSM zombies came to protest against. A poo in the loo preaching about free speech and the fake media, to a bunch of people with different ideologies.

Actual Jewtube link for full video:
youtube.com/watch?v=q9X2ZRB9GCU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138365069
youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98
trumpshappening.com
twitter.com/va_shiva/status/899091052790992896
youtu.be/q9X2ZRB9GCU
harrisburg100.blog/2017/08/17/leaked-the-antifa-manual/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2080617
tomwoods.com/ep-982-ordinary-libertarian-fired-after-antifa-tweets-nazi-at-employer/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDv9IIVZ-UZw4PvdzuA5pJETBZYP1EE75
twitter.com/va_shiva?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
pscp.tv/va_shiva/1lPKqwqQQQLJb?t=399
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=109&v=wmyRHlP8kZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=0QXaaGF6F3M
youtube.com/watch?v=EpGiUZ-Tt1w
youtube.com/watch?v=fTxRr-UtVU8
youtube.com/watch?v=7JWmZ6vfZ9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Om1fV_-G1o8
youtube.com/watch?v=m4ot0I2lo0c
youtube.com/watch?v=KeWCjm5B5-A
youtube.com/watch?v=hXfwIIWN9jM
youtube.com/watch?v=7QToJYeKD1I
youtube.com/watch?v=Un7wJeJ6z_0
twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/898971509690990592
youtube.com/watch?v=Tefr9wfH5SQ
twitter.com/rodwebber?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=ttM3_bqjHMo
turtleboysports.com/boston-pd-confirms-with-tbs-that-they-and-the-trump-protester-were-punched-and-had-urine-thrown-at-them-by-marty-walshs-peaceful-protesters/
bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/08/mayor_on_alt_right_rally_planned_for_saturday_i_don_t_want_them_in
gofundme.com/navom
youtube.com/watch?v=jsVjIR63sSs
youtube.com/watch?v=n6yuR8mdgxQ
facebook.com/navom/posts/10104821576179572
youtube.com/watch?v=zuSyF2PAnjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rVaTZfzC0oE
digboston.com/how-the-free-speech-rally-organizers-and-the-boston-globe-got-me-falsely-branded-as-a-white-supremacist/
archive.fo/WPAn8
wbur.org/hereandnow/2017/08/23/boston-rally-free-speech
bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/08/violence_at_common_rally_detailed_at_arraignments
rt.com/usa/400579-boston-rally-assault-police-officers/
archive.fo/f4XaF
youtube.com/watch?v=dgWpZneYDC8
newsweek.com/alt-right-america-first-rallies-move-online-after-boston-free-speech-protest-653372
facebook.com/NateTalksToYou/videos/1526664767390008/
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2017/08/23/twilight-of-the-ideologies/
targetliberty.com/2017/08/shock-ordinary-libertarian-fired-after.html
scottlazarowitz.org/blog/2017/08/the-ignorant-sjw-useful-idiots/
ledgertranscript.com/Mazerall-12015522
twitter.com/HowieCarrShow/status/899994713973035013
howiecarrshow.com/exclusive-police-reports-show-boston-rioters-anything-but-peaceful/
ipresstv.com/2017/05/people-loses-tempers-at-free-speech.html
redalertpolitics.com/2017/08/24/boston-free-speech-rally-speaker-establishment-wants-race-war/#9E9KQPwQFuFOPb4R.02
mysouthend.com/news//news//220188
csmonitor.com/Photo-Galleries/In-Pictures/Boston-Free-Speech-rally?cmpid=TW
csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2017/0819/The-message-from-a-day-of-protests-in-Boston
bluelivesmatter.blue/antifa-boston-free-speech-rally-riot/#
bluelivesmatter.blue/antifa-boston-free-speech-rally-riot/#disqus_thread
newser.com/story/247437/boston-free-speech-rally-surrounded-by-15k-protesters.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=iHeartRadio&utm_campaign=rss_main
turtleboysports.com/boston-pd-confirms-with-tbs-that-they-and-the-trump-protester-were-punched-and-had-urine-thrown-at-them-by-marty-walshs-peaceful-protesters/
youtube.com/watch?v=BiAzqG4i2ns
bostonmagazine.com/news/article/2017/07/09/shiva-ayyadurai/
computerworld.com/article/2503255/enterprise-applications/noam-chomsky-disputes-email-history.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QPjWuBcHlE8
bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/08/despite_outcry_from_pols_rally_participants_say_they_re_not_racist
vashiva.com/gop-senate-candidate-shiva-ayyadurai-called-for-peace-and-love-at-boston-free-speech-rally/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/08/19/gop_senate_candidate_shiva_ayyadurais_speech_at_boston_free_speech_rally.html
youtube.com/watch?v=83MCTHKNoQI
rt.com/op-edge/400548-us-liberals-antifa-charlottesville/
cnn.com/2017/08/23/politics/trump-focus-group/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/ordinary-white-supremacists/index.html
ktvu.com/news/276082661-story
indianewengland.com/2017/08/shiva-ayyadurai-shares-truth-boston-free-speech-rally-challenges-sen-elizabeth-warren-fake-indian-versus-real-indian-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvi_EI5EfDo
youtube.com/watch?v=75-J_TgjGxk&feature=youtu.be
telegram.com/news/20170825/fitchburg-stands-against-hate
usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-01-16/bush-spars-with-trump-supporter-over-foreign-policy
twitter.com/cnnnewsroom/status/697151231630905345?lang=en
newser.com/story/comments/247437/boston-free-speech-rally-surrounded-by-15k-protesters.html
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/the-boston-rally-and-the-lefts-intolerance-of-free-speech.html?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s3&utm_campaign=sharebutton-t
news.wgbh.org/2017/08/21/free-speech-banned-boston-common-citys-ignominious-failure
wrko.com/articles/columns/kuhners-corner-media-lies-about-boston-rally
youtube.com/watch?v=GzVApjCSEK4
youtube.com/watch?v=qtw_1KF9-0U
youtube.com/watch?v=coaNG3DyBO8
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/the-boston-rally-and-the-lefts-intolerance-of-free-speech.html
theintercept.com/2017/08/23/boston-alt-right-police-black-lives-matter-counter-demonstration/
universalhub.com/2017/tale-two-lists-people-arrested-after-racists-were
youtube.com/watch?v=lfPJUjOQi3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=l7A15ql6eRA
youtube.com/watch?v=dHs-tFXwXA4
youtube.com/watch?v=RZb-hE5nMmU
youtube.com/watch?v=l7Quzd_ONcA
youtube.com/watch?v=hk46d2u8xc4
youtube.com/watch?v=2bGgdXyr0kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E_waB00XRJI
youtube.com/watch?v=B8MAA4DcvH8
youtube.com/watch?v=49ilePHfeIw
youtube.com/watch?v=J-tTmfVdESI
youtube.com/watch?v=k59-5ztcCYM
youtube.com/watch?v=nyRyRowLKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=ih2zPaqWMRs
youtube.com/watch?v=cwDsOCXi7mE
youtube.com/watch?v=p4nkfF-0vD4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw2akdBoB7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BA38HiP9S9I
youtube.com/watch?v=JMw3UgHydfU
youtube.com/watch?v=5qE_mr_YSuA
imgur.com/a/FutKC
boston.com/news/local-news/2017/08/27/first-amendment-activists-protest-restrictions-on-journalists-at-boston-free-speech-rally
boston.cbslocal.com/2017/08/27/boston-free-speech-rally-first-amendment-protest-restrictions-police-boston-common/
facebook.com/Boston25News/videos/10155249253978122/?hc_ref=ARTjbpOZrc8QwocaO4aSt7MCYij5d-Uhv-wT-MPxJZvWyRHFY15GJGPVs1btbq9cs1A
newbostonpost.com/2017/08/23/boston-stood-for-suppression-of-free-speech-and-free-press/
newbostonpost.com/2017/08/20/four-questions-youre-apparently-not-supposed-to-ask-about-the-rally-on-boston-common/
youtube.com/watch?v=wOfd5hcIjD4&feature=youtu.be
umassmedia.com/opinions/we-the-people/article_430a6688-850f-11e7-8c6a-a37a40f01f94.html
kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article169870992.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yup, nice nazis. Let the anti attack these people and see what happens…

That poo kind of sounds like IA/Mr. Merktaur or whatever he calls himself now.

At least it became really obvious who Trump meant in his tweets now. This will be a real hard blow for the MSM once this gets to be known.

YOU'D BETTER BE SHOWING THIS TO YOUR BABY BOOMER PARENTS WHO WANT TO MURDER DONALD J. TRUMP

THIS IS GONNA GET SLID HARD

Might want to report this for sticky.

Anti Slide Bump. This is huge.

Definitely have to bump this. This is prime redpilling material.

Wait, wasn't this posted yesterday, or am I having Dejavu?

What a day for propaganda. The day of the Black Sun approaches

Even if it was, it's still important to keep attention on this for a while.

they did and when they were gone they attacked the cops

Possible, since the jewtube video was uploaded yesterday and according to people in the comments, this seems to get deleted on Facebook. Right now also a lot of dead threads seem to be revived, so i guess this is getting slid everytime someone posts it. Let's report it for sticky like mentioned.

there a video of there is a video of antifa fuckers assaulting a black woman with an american flag

my hemorrhoids are larger bumps than this is worth

Could Mods sticky this?

bump

I fucking hate those. Also CD's in 90's and DVD's in 00's

I think I an going to eat a couple apple's now. Goodbye my friend's.

This is the dorkiest pseudo right ring group I can imagine, but it shatters the illusion of antifa going against 'the man'. We need to make antifa less sexy, along the lines of aids skrillex

Doesn't matter, man your battletations and spread it like AIDS. This will destroy antifa even more.

This.

bump

sticky bump

IA fucked up and compromised user, he looks like Scout from TF2.

Hold on everyone, this could be false
I remember seeing a picture of the people who were there and it wasn't this poo faggot.
Can we ask that user who made the thread about being one of the 20 who were there?

This shit just seems false to me, like they came in after everything was wrapped up and shot this shit opportunistically. Never trust a poo.
id be fine with being proven wrong

did you see the hordes of people near the end of the video?

Watch the video you fucking faggot. They pan the camera around to film the violent alt-left antifa mob.

FOUND THE PICTURE
NEVER TRUST A FUCKING INDIAN PIECE OF POO

Bump. Shiva Ayyadurai is running against Pocahontas.
Related threads are getting slid & buried everywhere, and he/his tweets are being shadowbanned on the commie social media platforms. Of course the pravda was not allowed to go anywhere near this little rally – not that they would have "reported" on it, anyway, but still. That's why he was wise to get it on video himself.
Faux Opinion & Speculation Channel needs to be exposed as much as the rest of the corporate-run garbage for the propoganda it is. (Family watches it, can't sway them.)

Saved. This is a fucking normie tier redpill. I'm in an island right now politically. Even my cuckservative friends are caving to the narrative. I'll drop this bomb next time I see a faceberg thread about Trump and/or ebil nazis

so Holla Forums, I showed this video to my borderline-boomer parents, who of course are brainwashed liberals
they'd essentially told me that the hordes of people around that gazebo WEREN'T protesting the people in the gazebo

then they told me a bunch of stuff that indicates that they either have no idea who ANTIFA is, what ANTIFA stands for, or that ANTIFA has never been violent, or at least isn't known for BEING violent in such a manner that ANTIFA are the aggressors
in fact, my mother had never heard of ANTIFA as of a few months ago, when I'd told her about ANTIFA and to look them up
that got me thinking

ALMOST ALL LIBERALS EITHER DON'T KNOW WHO ANTIFA IS OR THINK THEY AREN'T VIOLENT, OR JUST FLAT OUT HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THEM, EVEN AS OF TODAY
you guys better start mentioning ANTIFA alot more around the internet, and specifically mention incidents in which ANTIFA WAS VIOLENT
I know I know; >muh PR
but this time it'll be different because INSTEAD of us trying to give ourselves good PR, we're trying to give THEM bad PR

tl;dr
NORMIES MIGHT AS WELL HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANTIFA
WE SHOULD MAKE NORMIES DISCOVER WHAT VIOLENT BARBARIANS ANTIFA ARE

last picture
you guys tell me if this is shiva's crowd or not.

do you really think the media would report on A MAN WITH BLACK SKIN being a white supremacist?
they probably left him out on purpose

fuck off kike.

They are TV watching drones user, understand this first and foremost.
They only know what the TV tells them they should know, which which for us is nothing but drivel. I've been redpilling my mom off and on for years now, she finally begins to accept the fact that it is jews that ruin everything and that gays are portrayed as all go happy on TV yet are the most fucked up humans around. My dad knows all of this already but doesn't want to admit it, but he and I both know that women always have this childish mindset and don't think two steps ahead and are willing to believe anything as long as it sounds feelsy and good.
You have to try to break them from the TV spell first by making them understand that TV is nothing more than pre-programmed propaganda to steer people into oblivion. Show her some YouTube videos about Antifa fucking up people to get her going.
First learn to argue and learn how to make speechlike sentences that even the most brainwashed of people can understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

Alright hold on, I'm not a shill first off.
I will say that it could very well have been him, and if so that would be a huge win against Antifa.

Also, upon closer inspection, In this picture

I see the chubby asian kid in the pale blue shirt and dark blue shorts right above the betsy ross flag who is in the video in the first few seconds as well

But i need more proof before I can say for sure that we are being taken advantage of. The video was livestreamed on the 19th thats great, but at what time? They could have done it after the people left, it ended very early.

I've been lurking since gamertavistock (pls no bully) and I forget just how clueless normies are. That's why the media's narrative was so strong because to the average retard it looked like ebil Nazis vs. run of the mill protesters and they capitalized on that ignorance.

Alright I was wrong, it's real.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138365069

THIS WAS DURING THE GODDAMN COUNTER PROTEST YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT.

Watch the video you fucking faggot. It's in the OP and thats all the proof that's needed.

go back.

We have to spread this truth, somehow. Much of this footage has never been seen by most (if not all). I had never seen this Rodney King footage, or aware of “Chinatavistock” which the Lewisnky “scandal” apparently covered for.
It’s ALL scripted & fake: youtu.be/eHDDQVZ-A98

Another short clip for the spin around for any fucking retards who think this wasnt at Boston's protest.

Anyone know name of black man speaking? Want to be able to name drop him as face of "white nationalist" rely.

Shiva Ayyadurai, based poo taking a shit on (((the medias narrative)))

And any who use internet are mostly stuck in the safe space social media part of it.
Media brainwashing 24/7, freedom of press is just as much of a farce as democracy giving kikes free reign to fake and distort reality.

What I find hard to grasp is how there can be such good infographics and memes about all the kikes in media and government in a country so full of gun owners yet the kike tyranny continues unchallenged. As I understand it the very purpose of the Second Amendment is to make Americans immune to tyranny regardless of how it comes about be it invasion, revolution or kikery.
It's literally a minority that's infiltrated positions of power, how hard can it be to eliminate it?

A good reminder to share around that ANTIFA is anti America.

Just remember faggots, no false flags. It is way to easy to pick apart. look at how long it takes to find out the identity of the people who get "interviewed" on the news whenever there is a (((happening))). It should be like a fucking mantra at this point. No False Flags. Yes, I am talking to you - the one weird guy who is scanning through these threads and thinks you have seen a code suggesting you need to take personal action and make antifa seem violent. They will find out who you are instantly and you will undo hundreds of hours of hard work by giving up free and easy propaganda.

Here's a berniebro's account of the very violent antifa at Boston

We don't really do many false flags though. They do

Didn't Trump "applauded protesters for speaking out again hatred and bigotry" this morning in reference to this protest? 8D chess? He had to know..

BBC BTFO.

i seriously cant think of the last time anyone on the right attempted a false flag against the left.

The BBC are the most vicious and dishonest of any media group on the planet. They can only be described as evil.

I'm watching the 1996 movie ARRIVAL with Charlie Sheen and at the 3:14 mark there's a yellow sticky with "results from last HIV set, lunch at noon"

This is how you do it OP. Now you can share it on social media to make fun of Commie faggots and news people.

Wait, isn't this the rally where even leftists were confused over there being counterprotestors to a free speech rally and then fucking Ivanka sided with the counterprotestors on twitter?

You can see the Gadsden flag behind the people in the poo in loos video. Its the same people

retard
will you never learn?

false flags require media propagation; any fabrication we make would maybe be discredited, but the large issue is that no normalfags would ever hear about it. and, of course, good propaganda may not lie, so a falseflag should not be orchestrated even if Holla Forums could meme it.

I caught this on cuckchan yesterday. Whoever this user is needs to come here and speak up. IMO he needs to laywer up with the rest of the free speech people. I caught a few moments of their stream. Joe Biggs, ex-infowars was there. I think I remember seeing one of the poo looking dudes on the stream too.

trumpshappening.com

Why the fuck is everything in bold font?

f5 m8

Is there an upload of all of the speeches?

Kike shills BTFO again.

twitter.com/va_shiva/status/899091052790992896
youtu.be/q9X2ZRB9GCU

Everyone send this stuff to Trump, get him to tweet it

these dont look like counter protestors

At this point I have more respect niggers. There are thousands of Nigger baying for their blood and they think singling will save them. Turbo retards.

wait…
did the commies actually protested against a pajeets rally for senate?

I know this is like a week later but I don't have a television. I walked by a television earlier playing cable news and heard, "Kaykaykay neo-nazi rally in Charlottesville". Whatever else they said I didn't hear.

It was funny to me.

Whatever. Freee speech rallies are just pointless larping, police was doing them a service by not letting them embarass themselves.

Boils my blood. That shitskin just wants power and knows he can get people to cuck for him if he plays along. Is it not the right idea to be convincing normalfags that racism is not bad? Good propaganda uses truth. The truth is that we are racist and that is OK. There is no point in beating around the bush to only make things more difficult later. We must hold our values close to our hearts. Never give them up for jews or normalfags.

The media and libshits won't admit it, but this was the biggest troll ever. Might actually be sinking in right about now.

If an enterprising user spliced this vid with the stickied bodycam vid I think you'd have an extremely entertaining redpill.

bump

fuck off PRfag

Bullshit, false flagging antifa is an excellent idea, just remember to ghost yourself online first and wipe all hard drives except for a manifesto identifying Google executives as "white burgueose devils" AIPAC execs as "White Supremacist Zionists" etc. Be creative, but with proper opsec antifa false flagging is an ideal nonviolent prank. I do not condone any sort of violence and this is satirical creative writing for the sake of jokes, FBI.

Sounds like stephen miller too.

Why is a snackbar running for Mass?

An ugly pious hag (harpy jew variant), or a always-got-conquered indian (muslim rapebaby variant)? These two options, are what Mass. has to work with? Both of them are multi-leveled, multi-tiered, foreign nationalist traitors. Both of them have, and will likely will continue, to misappropriate disproportionate welfare gibs onto shitskins and banks, and misdirect disproportionate state violence onto whites and industry.

What the hell.

/aside: for record (since most are apparently unaware): Yes, in fact, most 'indian' {poo-in-loo pajeet pria bunjabs brahmin 'buddha' etc} are of genetic plurality muslim. Which is supremely funny, given that 'indians' themselves are of serial cross bred asian rape babies, who themselves were parasites/cannibals. This has accelerated over the last 5k years so much so that 'Indians' today may in fact be farther away from whatever the fuck 'pocahontas poco-beaner' means than dear miss Merkel Warren.

What the fuck.

How retarded can people be?

I find it hilarious that Antifa etc protested this guy en mass.

We need more completely innocuous things for them to protest. We don't even have to have a large presence, just a few people. The fewer the better.

(continued)

Imagine how much money they spent on organizing and hiring actors etc. This is how we can deplete their cashflow and tie them up. Stage these small rallies all over and they'll never know when or where real protest is happening.

LIVE - Rick Wiles: Marxist revolution has preempted and co-opted President Donald Trump’s administration

Bump

So let me get this straight

is that right?

Yes, additionally
Antifa may try to say "YEAH WELL THERE WERE NAZIS THERE, IT WAS A NAZI RALLY" but the meme of "Antifa disrupts Free Speech rally" has already been set in motion, nothing can stop it

Holy shit CNN is playing this as if it's a civil war. Dramatic music galore.

Big words don't make you sound smart.

Top fucking kek, fucking saved.

il do what I can user, but i dont have the best video editing software to keep the filesize down even after using handbrake.

Nice attempt user

Anyone able to upload this to jewtube?

Syuko is my foxy wife.
Fuck everyone else

Thanks user

Make a new thread with this, imo. See if we can get some anons putting it together and making normie-friendly links.

Clearly, you missed out on our project to turn pop culture into hard right meme's…

You've clearly never been to Mass before. We are a broken down shithole progressive state. Our infrastructure is crumbling and falling apart (despite the many new coats of paint they put on it), our people are numb, sedated and brainwashed and our politicians are just as pathetic as our infrastructure. I'll bet if you shut down the mass pike, nobody in Boston would even notice. But god help you all if the T shuts down for an hour. Queers, faggots and degenerates run rampant alongside drug dealers, gangbangers and other assorted nignoggery, You can't fire a gun within 100 feet of a dwelling even if it's on your own property. Communism is pretty much the status quo on the streets. Oh and cigarettes are almost 12 dollars a pack most places too. Sounds like a nice place, doesn't it?

Once some skins from Southie told me the priest wanted to see them one day, figured he was going to scold them about something or other,but no. He told them okay, you kids are a little wild, smashing things, beating people up. Just go to some j00 neighborhood for that, go beat up some j00s. That's the Boston I remember.

I love these

Oh man, this is golden. Whoever is making these is doing God's work.

nice work, user

Have some more. I saved a bunch a while ago.

user I love this shit. Your Orc ones were incredible too:

wew. But really these are very clever.

#NiggaNetwork
Good times.

Muslims are a minority there and mostly found concentrated only in certain areas.
Sikhs hate being identified with muslims and actually hate them more than we do because they fucked them over in past

Every time I think this shit couldn't possibly get more ridiculous, the next day the sun comes up and like clockwork this shit happens.

(cont)

(re)

Albanians tell me, that the turks are a minority in Albania, that the 'Sons of the Eagle' are alive and well, and that turks are roaches.

But nearly every single 'Albanian' I've met, has struck me as profoundly turk miscegenated. And so much so, that I -still- smile in cordial disbelief when I hear Albanian Tales from Arabians.

There are a number of mechanics at work that distort the sampling bias, such as those who migrate are chosen, as well as welfare dependency, etc. Nevertheless, it still is.

And nevertheless, he still is. SAyyadurai is visibly muslim. Also, visibly designated, yes. The history you presented from the always-conquered-sky-tripping-yet-blind-stargazers is simply a selected excerpt from the more recent chapters of the region. A highly selected excerpt, given that when the British decided to go deal with their shit the last time, they found thuggee overpopulation flowing fluidly over caste remnants – a macroscopic repetition of prior inter-continental migration 'jihad' waves played out yet again as intra-subasian migration, all trapped in eternal torment.

I don't ask much. As said, there's much to do, and damn few to rely on. But you will be tasked with remembrance and recognition. Otherwise, you will be sent back, to that same eternal stockholm asylum. If you think that this is optional, why don't you ask the Indians what happened to all their options, driving them seek re-enactment of their hell in Mass., instead of their own literally designated country.

Does anybody have the non-shit HD version of David the police with and without the 1488? I forgot to save that.

A friend and I tried to go to this rally last minute. Got there an hour after it started. We ended up getting separated as he looked for parking. I tried to get into the rally but the cops were dicking me around telling me to go to different entrances. I ended up getting in at the last minute with some other people outside the gate.

I was probably 1 of 2 white nationalists there, I was only outside with them for a few minutes before the police shut it down so I can basically tell you about the people I was loaded into a paddy wagon and moved through the crowd with.

a few more but you get the point. These were hardly "nazis", the crowd was probably only half white. Al

I ended up walking back after they escorted us out. The protestors started turning on themselves because they didn't find any "nazis" and jumping or screaming at people who ended up in conversations and said the wrong thing. Then they started attacking the police triying to take arrested people out of there. I ended up on the street in the middle of this with kids around me spitting in cops faces and fighting them.

Some antifa faggots with masks went to jump some kid who was standing there on the side of the road spectating. They took off his glasses and broke them and knocked his drink out of his hand. My ghetto came out and I confronted the people about to attack this kid which turned the mob's attention onto me as they all surrounded me accusing me of being a nazi. I ended up getting dragged out by police and escorted out in a different paddy wagon with some teenage mulatto kid who got arrested for rioting. He didn't even know what the protest was about he just showed up to fight the cops.

Pretty fun saturday tbh.

Those silly protestors. I hope they were all safe and did everything they could to avoid the blue areas on their way to the rally. (like they were sure to do when they picked their homes out of self preservation)

unsure where to leave this, or if it is relevant. harrisburg100.blog/2017/08/17/leaked-the-antifa-manual/

Its been on here multiple times and consensus is it's poorly faked shit
lurk moar you nigger

TALES OF LORD SHIVA

lol none of them are portrayed as brown indians

>the (((MSM))), posting unedited version

I really wish Mass had good CCW laws so some of those niggers could get shot already.

This is fucking brilliant. It needs to spread far and wide while the normies are still basking in their passive affinity for the assumed righteousness of counter-protesters.

HE POOS IN THE LOO

HUGE FUCKING POTENTIAL HAPPENING

I am on tablet so I can't make a thread. I mean Iwan might be missed AND his dad may have killed the former paki president in 1988.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2080617

FUCKING CHINK AUTO CORRECT

Mossad. DWS tech paki.

tomwoods.com/ep-982-ordinary-libertarian-fired-after-antifa-tweets-nazi-at-employer/

please help identify these nazi racists…

;^)

Are you going to upload the full video anywhere in a single file anywhere?

Aren't we going to spread this?
The media is still lying that the boston rally was far-right.

Sorry user, I've been trying to make a part3 with more of the poo's speech contrasted from leftist screeching, but every program I used even pirated ones ended up crashing handling so many different video files. That's why I'm not much for being an editfag.

Here's the 2 merged together, uploaded to a throwaway account.

It took me awhile, but I finally found some footage of the other speakers. We now have the entire rally.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDv9IIVZ-UZw4PvdzuA5pJETBZYP1EE75

Anyone wanna webm this?

anti-slide bumpp

Nice work user. I'll mp4 all of them. Holy fuck, the first one is comedy gold for faggots claiming it was Nazi's I saw the pictures but hearing their speech is amazing.
Looks like the speeches got interrupted at the end.

next one

Hey user, you forgot to meme we all have a common Orcish ancestor.

twitter.com/va_shiva?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
pscp.tv/va_shiva/1lPKqwqQQQLJb?t=399
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=109&v=wmyRHlP8kZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=0QXaaGF6F3M
youtube.com/watch?v=EpGiUZ-Tt1w
youtube.com/watch?v=fTxRr-UtVU8
youtube.com/watch?v=7JWmZ6vfZ9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Om1fV_-G1o8
youtube.com/watch?v=m4ot0I2lo0c
youtube.com/watch?v=KeWCjm5B5-A
youtube.com/watch?v=hXfwIIWN9jM
youtube.com/watch?v=7QToJYeKD1I
youtube.com/watch?v=Un7wJeJ6z_0
twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/898971509690990592
youtube.com/watch?v=Tefr9wfH5SQ
twitter.com/rodwebber?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=ttM3_bqjHMo
bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/08/mayor_on_alt_right_rally_planned_for_saturday_i_don_t_want_them_in
gofundme.com/navom
youtube.com/watch?v=jsVjIR63sSs
youtube.com/watch?v=n6yuR8mdgxQ
facebook.com/navom/posts/10104821576179572
youtube.com/watch?v=zuSyF2PAnjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rVaTZfzC0oE
digboston.com/how-the-free-speech-rally-organizers-and-the-boston-globe-got-me-falsely-branded-as-a-white-supremacist/
archive.fo/WPAn8
wbur.org/hereandnow/2017/08/23/boston-rally-free-speech
bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/08/violence_at_common_rally_detailed_at_arraignments
rt.com/usa/400579-boston-rally-assault-police-officers/
archive.fo/f4XaF
youtube.com/watch?v=dgWpZneYDC8
newsweek.com/alt-right-america-first-rallies-move-online-after-boston-free-speech-protest-653372
facebook.com/NateTalksToYou/videos/1526664767390008/
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2017/08/23/twilight-of-the-ideologies/
targetliberty.com/2017/08/shock-ordinary-libertarian-fired-after.html
scottlazarowitz.org/blog/2017/08/the-ignorant-sjw-useful-idiots/
ledgertranscript.com/Mazerall-12015522
twitter.com/HowieCarrShow/status/899994713973035013
howiecarrshow.com/exclusive-police-reports-show-boston-rioters-anything-but-peaceful/
ipresstv.com/2017/05/people-loses-tempers-at-free-speech.html
redalertpolitics.com/2017/08/24/boston-free-speech-rally-speaker-establishment-wants-race-war/#9E9KQPwQFuFOPb4R.02
mysouthend.com/news//news//220188
csmonitor.com/Photo-Galleries/In-Pictures/Boston-Free-Speech-rally?cmpid=TW
csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2017/0819/The-message-from-a-day-of-protests-in-Boston
bluelivesmatter.blue/antifa-boston-free-speech-rally-riot/#
bluelivesmatter.blue/antifa-boston-free-speech-rally-riot/#disqus_thread
newser.com/story/247437/boston-free-speech-rally-surrounded-by-15k-protesters.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=iHeartRadio&utm_campaign=rss_main
youtube.com/watch?v=BiAzqG4i2ns
bostonmagazine.com/news/article/2017/07/09/shiva-ayyadurai/

computerworld.com/article/2503255/enterprise-applications/noam-chomsky-disputes-email-history.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QPjWuBcHlE8
bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/08/despite_outcry_from_pols_rally_participants_say_they_re_not_racist
vashiva.com/gop-senate-candidate-shiva-ayyadurai-called-for-peace-and-love-at-boston-free-speech-rally/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/08/19/gop_senate_candidate_shiva_ayyadurais_speech_at_boston_free_speech_rally.html
youtube.com/watch?v=83MCTHKNoQI
rt.com/op-edge/400548-us-liberals-antifa-charlottesville/
cnn.com/2017/08/23/politics/trump-focus-group/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/ordinary-white-supremacists/index.html
ktvu.com/news/276082661-story
indianewengland.com/2017/08/shiva-ayyadurai-shares-truth-boston-free-speech-rally-challenges-sen-elizabeth-warren-fake-indian-versus-real-indian-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvi_EI5EfDo
youtube.com/watch?v=75-J_TgjGxk&feature=youtu.be
telegram.com/news/20170825/fitchburg-stands-against-hate
usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-01-16/bush-spars-with-trump-supporter-over-foreign-policy
twitter.com/cnnnewsroom/status/697151231630905345?lang=en
newser.com/story/comments/247437/boston-free-speech-rally-surrounded-by-15k-protesters.html
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/the-boston-rally-and-the-lefts-intolerance-of-free-speech.html?utm_source=tw&utm_medium=s3&utm_campaign=sharebutton-t
news.wgbh.org/2017/08/21/free-speech-banned-boston-common-citys-ignominious-failure
wrko.com/articles/columns/kuhners-corner-media-lies-about-boston-rally
youtube.com/watch?v=GzVApjCSEK4
youtube.com/watch?v=qtw_1KF9-0U
youtube.com/watch?v=coaNG3DyBO8
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/the-boston-rally-and-the-lefts-intolerance-of-free-speech.html
theintercept.com/2017/08/23/boston-alt-right-police-black-lives-matter-counter-demonstration/
universalhub.com/2017/tale-two-lists-people-arrested-after-racists-were
youtube.com/watch?v=lfPJUjOQi3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=l7A15ql6eRA
youtube.com/watch?v=dHs-tFXwXA4
youtube.com/watch?v=RZb-hE5nMmU
youtube.com/watch?v=l7Quzd_ONcA
youtube.com/watch?v=hk46d2u8xc4
youtube.com/watch?v=2bGgdXyr0kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E_waB00XRJI
youtube.com/watch?v=B8MAA4DcvH8
youtube.com/watch?v=49ilePHfeIw
youtube.com/watch?v=J-tTmfVdESI
youtube.com/watch?v=k59-5ztcCYM
youtube.com/watch?v=nyRyRowLKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=ih2zPaqWMRs
youtube.com/watch?v=cwDsOCXi7mE
youtube.com/watch?v=p4nkfF-0vD4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw2akdBoB7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BA38HiP9S9I
youtube.com/watch?v=JMw3UgHydfU
youtube.com/watch?v=5qE_mr_YSuA
imgur.com/a/FutKC
boston.com/news/local-news/2017/08/27/first-amendment-activists-protest-restrictions-on-journalists-at-boston-free-speech-rally
boston.cbslocal.com/2017/08/27/boston-free-speech-rally-first-amendment-protest-restrictions-police-boston-common/
facebook.com/Boston25News/videos/10155249253978122/?hc_ref=ARTjbpOZrc8QwocaO4aSt7MCYij5d-Uhv-wT-MPxJZvWyRHFY15GJGPVs1btbq9cs1A
newbostonpost.com/2017/08/23/boston-stood-for-suppression-of-free-speech-and-free-press/

newbostonpost.com/2017/08/20/four-questions-youre-apparently-not-supposed-to-ask-about-the-rally-on-boston-common/
youtube.com/watch?v=wOfd5hcIjD4&feature=youtu.be
umassmedia.com/opinions/we-the-people/article_430a6688-850f-11e7-8c6a-a37a40f01f94.html
^ This asshole from umass wants to use the boston rally to justify scrapping the Constitution.
kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article169870992.html