Wapo Tone Change

The Washington Post has put up an article that has a significant departure from the "nazi scary" tone:

>washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/the-road-to-hate-for-six-young-men-of-the-alt-right-charlottesville-is-only-the-beginning/2017/08/19/cd1a3624-8392-11e7-b359-15a3617c767b_story.html

This article showers pity and sympathy cues onto the people in the article. It takes a less than all-out antagonistic view. This makes people more relatable.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/terrence-mccoy-0548a761
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

archive and greentext relevant excerpts if you want people to read it

bump

Sounds like they're trying to stir up ire in their readership.
A bit desperate, but not uncalculated.
sage for no archive.

TERRORISTS

This is still more DnC shit. Its to make people who would join them, look at them with pity and sympathy rather than listen to the things they're actually saying. To feel sad for them and the situation they've gotten into, but not to personally relate to it in any way. To feel SYMPATHY FOR THEM but not EMPATHY WITH THEM.

Take the first few paragraphs highlights

and

Those things dont make people empathize with you, putting those lines early on make them look at the subject of the article with disgust and/or confusion

Followed by this sort of thing

And so on, each segment is filled with painting the figure as a sob story to feel bad for. The man with a form of autism, the one who couldnt find work and was living in poverty, the one who toured parts of the country and was a witness to the suffering of others who have been forgotten… and so on

Each of the stories does not paint the subjects as someone to empathize with, but rather to feel sympathy for, by making their stories each contain a level that most people cant relate to but can feel sorry for others for going through them.

Its just another DnC tactic. Its not a "tone change" its just a "switch tactics" moment. They're worried the right is gaining to much traction, that the violent radical leftists are going to far and making people feel connection with the right to much and risks drawing more people to that side. So, they have to make them look like people to pity not to join with, first by making the things they do now seem disgusting, and then by making them look like sadsacks for how they got there rather than making it look like the informed intelligent rational position to take after so much time. Make them look lost, confused, and misguided, rather than level/clear headed and thinking properly about it all.

Thus you may calm some of the anger from the left, but more importantly you make the right more divided by making it look like people who join them are all either ebul waycissts or sad sacks so down on their luck and warped by bad experiences that they fell into a bad crowd, no different from some kid who ends up hooked on meth because of a shitty home life.

Make sure you understand this, "wapo" is doing us NO favors here

This. It's an attempt to deescalate the narrative tone into something more subtle yet fulfill their desired effect. Personally I don't see it working, because unless they can leash their leftist dogs from nigging out, exposing normalfags to that raw footage is far more effective than anything else. I love to see the media try to calm the left down, it'll be next to impossible until they adopt the alt-left term to segment agitators as an extremist fringe (which would consequentially cause the left to implode). Whatever ends up surviving becomes the new "model" of the left, or something to that effect.

So they're trying to label us all as Autists.

Archive is in the 3rd post you nigger.

Understood. It definitely could open doors for a shift, thin end of the wedge style.

Clearly they haven't learned of the consequences of weaponized autism and concentrating it all in one place.

That may be true, but I don't see it working because the only people they're reaching is a shrinking group of people who actually read things like the WaPo who are already firmly entrenched in their beliefs. By not addressing the issue they're merely enforcing their ideological echochamber and doing nothing else.

>linkedin.com/in/terrence-mccoy-0548a761

faggot

true, but if you can get them to disassociate terrorfag with kek, all the better.

Damn.
I feel like I've talked to Peyton Oubre on this very board before. user to user, obviously, but I remember almost this exact conversation.

t. Kennabra

You think it might be a false cover or something?

it could be the case this is a very common line of thinking given it affects all whites.

I think they realize it's possible that Challenger Man is going to get off, and they don't want to look like complete idiots again like with Trump getting elected. Hedging their bets for when/if the truth about Charlottesville comes out, in other words.

It's setup for the only answer the left has to any problem. Gibs. What these people need is to look to the left for their daily bread. I was hearing hints of this months ago. The 'real' reason for the global rise in populism was income inequality (and not nations sinking into a jewish mire of apathy, multiculturalism, and terrorism), which could be solved by UBI or some other form of gibs.

The medicalization of dissent.

See 'sluggish schizophrenia.'

Dubs confirm Hillary Clinton's alt-right recruitment drive

the sarah silverman tweet and now this bullshit, fuckin coordinated attack by our enemies
No. Fuck you. Fuck your lies, fuck your fake empathy.
DEATH TO THE UNTERMENSCH

Streisand Effect.

These are correct. The very people Washington Post have been calling inhuman racist naaahzeees who should die and accept being replaced by low-IQ brown morlocks, they're now trying to paint in a sympathetic light in order to drive away recruits. Ie: the people who increasingly realize they're also going to get fucked the longer this sick game is allowed to continue.

Most of us are fairly normal people with fairly normal lives and are just plain pissed at all these smug Jews in positions of power who are able to dictate the direction of our country while dumping the trash garbage of the third world into our backyard and laughing about it. Our forefathers charged into machine gun fire to save these bloated lemmings from their own built-up hubris, and the thank you we get every day in the media is "Fuck you whiteboi, you're being replaced :^) ". That's why extreme-right groups have cropped up. It's not jobs, it's not my mother smacked me too hard one time, it's not I'm dumb bored and on meth. It's people who have been hated on for so long are now learning to hate people back.

And since the Jews have made everything an identity issue in order to drive wedges into our society and fracture it, they've inadvertently made it exceedingly easy to figure out who is actually on our side and who is not. They've created a counter-tribe to their own, and it scares them. Deeply.

There's nothing to discuss, its the same old fucking narratives they always wheel out.

Check
Check
Check
>libshut numale (((journalist)))
Check
Check

What else is fucking new, fag.

I have a feel that this will backfire dramatically. Bezo's bitch readers won't buy this and fly off the handle and accuse them of of sympathizing with the ebul gnatzees. Kike Cunt (((Silverman))) might be taking shit from this as well seeing how the Alt-lefties are rabid apes and anything thats not erasing us from history is sympathising with the enemy.