Lauren Southern Discovered

Going under the name "Jessica Ess" she posted a video acting out "Meet the scout" in 2011. This is the first obvious video with her in it.

There are older videos in it with people acting out "Ouran Host Club" at "youtube.com/watch?v=RoP-ZaGW8RU".

We are onto a goldmine of shitposting potential here boys.

>>>Holla Forums

Why the fuck is she crossdressing as a male? She also sounds male, too.

Tranny confirmed?

It's time for another character assassination. Bear in mind that she's jewish.
GOOD NIGHT AUT RIGHT
GOOD DAY NEW REICH

autism

Hi fello nazis. Seems TF2 is jewish trash we must disavow lauren southern now. remember to hate everyone who speaks out for us they are all secret jews. we are stronger when we are confined to Holla Forums.

LS is a perspicuous jew.

Someone found her HS drama videos… how will she ever recover? This is a silly thread…. but, the fact that she has an alias, is interesting. Unless that's just another girl in her class.

Ok, so Jessica Ess is her sister (the one with the big ass). No idea why there's a different surname there.

unfortunately true. Also a coal burner, but with her being a jewess it doesn't bother me

Jessica is her sister.
Oh no.

that was the most retarded thing i have read
many people have hebrew name from the bible in scandinavia combine that with a tradiotion of naming yourself after your fathers name and you get simonsen/simonson

No she said she is jewish.
Apparently she burns coal too…
Keep defending her WK

oh man
dont tell me you never played tf2
shit was cash bro
m8shotting allday
headshots and backstabs
good times

shees fucking ugly honestly. dunno/care anything else about her.

Where are her tits?

Shit, I have a lot in common with Lauren. Too bad she stayed kosher, wish we coulda been gal-pals growing up.

Since this thread is this anyways,
It's probably an extreme rarity. I don't think many females would choose this lifestyle. It's social suicide and I don't have any friends. Even remaining kosher like Lauren severely limits your options in life.

You disgust me on so many levels.

Are you denying that your waifu wasn't employed by Ezra Levant, disavowed white interests, and claimed she was at least partly jewish?
Just because leftists hate her doesn't mean she's with us.
Leftists hate every white person, especially those who won't self-flagellate and offer their extinction up for niggers of a silver platter. Be you a libertarian, conservative, civic nationalist, it doesn't matter.
Lauren tries to capitulate to the left by denying white ethnic interests, and making good company with kikes and shitskins. She's kosher, but is still white, and therefor still fair game. Maybe a better phrase would be "controlled opposition", but since she's independent now, I think she's just legitimately afraid of actually speaking up for her own people. The kike indoctrination is still a huge mental barrier that most people don't cross.

She's a libertarian camwhore posing with another libertarian camwhore.
I mean she's a kike, no doubt, but I have yet to see any indication of coalburning apart from that pic.

wow get a load of this fucking idiot.

TERRIBLE THREAD

How old was she in 2011? 14?

You can't be this retarded

16 actually.

LOW IQ DETECTED

this is the kind of thread that destroyed 4chan

Lauren is /ourweeb/

You niggers are bothered about she being this or that while she CONFESSED having worked with Canadian Intelligence Services before getting hired by zionist (((Ezra Levant))).

I think thats cute honestly

stop

She isn't Jewish. I believe her ancestry result was genuine, and she is a Danish Aryan.

lauren Simensen is /ourjew/ amirite fellow cuckchanners?

Fuck off, she looks like a kike, talks like a kike, works with kikes and supports the alt-kike

Gay. Someone needs to just setup a containment board for all this eceleb garbage.
something like that

She is on the right of the Alt-Lite from what she expresses. We can't know her real views.

Didn't say that.

None of that is true.

The point is she isn't Jewish.

Tranny confirmed. She dolls herself up, but in reality does not have a fem fac structure, thin lips, low brow, voice is crazy low like she smokes skunk weed? Her body is skinny, does not have hips. The hips and voice are the main tellers. You can get breast implants or w/e but she is not "chubby" like a woman her age should be - not fat but not as skin and bones as she is. She is a transexual. Not even kidding, lads. Russianvids on YT has exposed that basically everyone is a tranny these days, and they are convincing but there are ways you can tell. Yes, Mike Obama was a man by birth

voice could be dubbed, but where are the tits?

Thats a psyop and it worked on you, retard.
don't breed, goy

Bone structure doesn't lie, and cant be changed. Anyone who's ever seen a full body pic of her can instantly tell she's a woman.

If you're not a dude using feminine indicators, then tits or gtfo.

muh based coal burning jewess!

Well, Lauren is a man baby so your years of seeing tranny fuckbois on the news, mags and TV is complete. Congrats, you're gay.

I know autism caused face blindness but this is a new one.

THERE IS NO ALT-RIGHT, OR ALT-LITE
THERE IS ONLY THE ALT-KIKE

Hello Ezra

wWtold you had to fuck either Laura Loomer or Lauren Simonsen which would you choose?

fuck off

ok well I can see your just here to D&C now

lul

She's textbook Ashkenazim, learn your jews - they aren't all going to look like an AWM comic.

pic related, ashkenazim. learn the signs.

I'd make that jew 100 aryan babies

your babies would all be little kike rats

>(((Mandel)))

>probably fucked her up
feels good

is that even lauren southbergstein?

I swear Holla Forums's and Jewdar is broken

How did she break her leg?

Shut up Lauren

SHE SAID SHE WAS JEWISH
WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED

That's how we got into this problem.

Reported for e-celeb cancer. Die screaming in hellfire.

Phonetic for S.

sure she is after her 12 plastic surgeries
This is ashkenazim
Huge hose
Fishlips

we can use >>>/bog/

you've been banned.
reason: don't shoot my gf

She used to be with a paki.

If she was serious about helping the cause, she would be married and pumping out kids. Otherwise shes just attention whoring for shekels.

where?

Well.. unless she's a self-hating one…
But then she wouldn't have exposed it.

So she's probably an infiltraitor.

Here

Also in some radio show.
Someone will post it