Harvard University responds to tweet calling for removal of "Y-T girls", one of them wearing a maga cap...

Harvard University responds to tweet calling for removal of "Y-T girls", one of them wearing a maga cap. Removes the girls from campus.

They are not even attempting to hide their hate anymore. Shit is fucked up, men.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychcentral.com/news/archives/2006-10/wfu-eig102006.html
madamenoire.com/108481/study-finds-that-blacks-with-strong-racial-identity-are-happier/
scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=17070
mendeley.com/research/perceived-ethnic-racial-socialization-ethnic-identity-social-competence-among-asian-american-late-ad/
academic.research.microsoft.com/Paper/4844928.aspx
archive.is/Z16cj
youtube.com/watch?v=W7FfCJb8JZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its not scary when they remove some bitches from campus.
Its scary that eventually they will remove all white bitches from this planet so you won't reproduce.

thots

Anyone else notice that name written in hebe that HU is responding to?

I want to shove my face in there.
hhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg

wtf is a "Y-T" girl? Are these just high school seniors doing the whole college tour thing?

YT
Wai Tee
Whitey

Call to violence

Well god damn. The more you know.

Who told YOU that you can come to Harvard besides the subverting Democrat lawmakers, you anti-white buffoon? You're probably one of those fake artsy chicks who thinks she deserves Harvard just because she has an "aesthetic" Twitter or Tumblr or Pinterest or Etsy or whatever the fuck.

How about I go to Harvard and say that hateful people like you make me uncomfortable? I'm sure something will be made out of that, eh?

They are healthy girls and should keep it up. As an alumni, here is proof backing up my statement

Adolescents with positive feelings toward their ethnic group say they are happier on a daily basis than those who have a more negative attitude about their ethnic identity. The study, involving 415 ninth-graders from Chinese and Mexican backgrounds, shows the protective effects of ethnic identity on daily psychological well-being.

The researchers focused on adolescents because that is when identity issues are at the forefront. Kiang said the positive effects of ethnic pride found in this study could suggest that parents and society in general should encourage strong ethnic identity in families.
psychcentral.com/news/archives/2006-10/wfu-eig102006.html

==Study Finds That Blacks With Strong Racial Identity Are Happier
Black people who identify more strongly with their racial identity are generally happier, according to a study led by psychology researchers at Michigan State University.==

The study also explored the reasons behind the connection. Yap said it may be fuelled by a sense of belongingness – that is, blacks with a strong sense of racial identity may feel more connected to their racial group, which in turn makes them happy.
madamenoire.com/108481/study-finds-that-blacks-with-strong-racial-identity-are-happier/

Ethnic-Racial Socialization Has an Indirect Effect on Self-Esteem for Asian American Emerging Adults
The findings of the present study contribute to the discussion of the role that perceived ethnic-racial socialization plays in Asian Americans’ positive development.
scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=17070

Perceived ethnic-racial socialization, ethnic identity, and social competence among Asian American late adolescents.
They also found that perceived cultural socialization-pluralism was significantly related to social competence through ethnic identity. Results support the importance of perceived ethnic-racial socialization for Asian American development.
mendeley.com/research/perceived-ethnic-racial-socialization-ethnic-identity-social-competence-among-asian-american-late-ad/

==Racial socialization—messages about ethnic pride, history, and heritage
Termed racial socialization, race-related messages to children may have important consequences for children’s identity development and well-being.==
academic.research.microsoft.com/Paper/4844928.aspx

To not have pride in your race simply makes you a defective being and you all know this to be true just by looking at all other races and then going to subhuman gathering areas such as /r/hapas.

Reminder we don't even have to do anything anymore at this point

I appreciate the post user but it is common sense, at least I would like to imagine it is

There is only power and the will to implement it. Nobody tells anybody anything.
You don't have any power and no one is under any impression that there is tangible, present capability for violence to impose your will. So, nothing will be made out of that.

Yeah, but now it comes with sources! Tee hee.

Seriously, do you expect reason, logic, and common sense to those that blindly follow the insane faith of Political Correctness and leftism?

If James Damore couldn't do it at google, nobody can. There's a very obvious reason why people would turn to literal Nazis in this day and age but they won't even listen no matter how many facts you shove into they're fact, they are too deeply ideologically subverted. The only path left will obviously be the most extreme path when all other avenues are closed just as what happened in Weimar Germany.

this is good thing to share with white cucks who shame people for being white.

anecdotal avidence but people who do this sort of thing are normally depressed people. this might strike a chord with them if shared.

Office of the President
Harvard University
Massachusetts Hall
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA

Hello,

Harvard's recent actions, to ensure students feel safe and comfortable while on campus by removing unwanted hate groups, has empowered me to make a similar request. Out of concern for my safety, the safety of my children, and the safety of my children's children, I am requesting that you remove all genetic and religious Jews from campus at once.

Thanks,

A Concerned Student.

Tel: (617) 495-1502
Fax: (617) 495-8550
harvard.edu/president/contact

that is a little over the top. we need something that cannot be immediately contrived as anti-semetic.

Needs something else.

Then do what, make it Asian? They keep out gooks from Harvard now with quotas like they do kikes in the long past, not that I'm complaining. Who?

It's Howard University, not Harvard.

At this point we barely feel the need to point it out.

Holy shit, I thought it was short for "youtubers" or something.

More.

Yeah you'd think so but what race are all of those antifa protesters?

How pathetic. Shitskins will never find a racial slur for us that sticks, becasue deep down everybody knows that being white is awesome.

Fucking niggers.

These girls are incredibly strong willed. I wish them the best and hope for their safety. Their supervisor needs a commendation and a raise.

untermenchen.

OP you faggot.
I trusted you.

Never again.

more, please

That was a valuable lesson those girls received which will undo years of media propaganda.

they're so fucking jealous of our genetics and our beauty. it eats their soul alive every day

Is this some kind of black israelite shit or what?

Almost undoubtedly.

Okay, but it's Howard University retard.

BTW what kinda funky mixup in TN caused this genetic error?

I wonder if she knows Wiz???

Juicy asses but no tits. No tits, tits are 404. The estrogenreceptor zitadel is at the bottom but nothing at the top, no matter the nutriant conveyor belt.

i'm beginning to get triggered. how can I show these women I support them?

please head to Holla Forums if you want to discuss women's body parts.

IT'S A 99 PERCENT CHANCE THOSE SNOWBUNNIES HAVE ALREADY CHOKED ON A BBC LMAO

It's strange that on the main account twitter page of Howard University dining doesn't show that tweet but on advanced search and on @EssenceDalton tweet replies it shows.

Also
post your fucking archive if you make such threads
archive.is/Z16cj

What were the girls kicked out of school for supporting their president? Or were they just visiting the campus?

Drown your self in semen.

Show up with your maga caps at their compus, because most likely the harvard friends do this to ensure their bubble, bring some frogs and they think otherwise. And i discuss their bodyparts as i see that fit.

Seems like an easy as shit lawsuit against Harvard to me.

You know what's hilarious? How much of a cuck Trump is. He sits by and lets schools and businesses censor his supporters. By 2020 if they don't impeach him first all his supporters will be banned from social media and all organisations will have an atmosphere of fear to silence anyone that dares to voice support for him.

Trump could pull the funding from these schools and put a stop to it. But, he won't. There's not going to be anyone left to support him in 2020.

I predict his 2020 election will be almost no grassroots support whilst his opponent has a massive astroturfed social media campaign. Social media on his end will be so quiet you can hear crickets chirping and anybody that dares to pop their heads up gets banned by the platforms. And Trump will cuck and let it happen.

I assume you're this same cuckold?

No. I hate Trump not white women.

They are nothing but a bunch of degenerate losers

It's not even a joke, look at them.

Well if he bows down to the deep state and bombs some country then I expect him to win 2020 easily because you know dems will choose some dummy like Romney in 2012.

I no longer feel safe with the brown savages on campus. What now, assholes?

But you are a cuckold?

No you're a cuckold, a trumpcuck to be exact.

Your faggot president literally supports antifa, you need to fucking kill yourself, you massive bitchboy.

Starting to wonder if it's something in the vaccines or food supply. It is very strange that those with an ugly aesthetic are attracted to ugly ideals.

tor users are always cuckolds. NTR tier people.

Just like the TOR team itself to be honest.

How ridiculous, not even the dumbest normie would believe Trump supports the alt-left.

He openly tweeted that he does.

Everytime I see shit like this happens I immediately think of all of the white betas I've spoken to who still deny that white genocide/multicultural 3rd worldism is the MO for the elite class.
When you see white women removed from society for simply wearing a piece of clothing, a symbol of conservatism borderline civic nationalism (an inkling of being white and not feeling guilty about it) getting ostracized and de-platformed, what other explanations could you come up with?

When you ask them when a nigger wears a BLM t-shirt in public does not get punished, the MKultra kike indoctrination kicks in, and they legitimately can't seem to draw any parallels. Well, whitey, since institutional racism, the legacy of slavery, colonialism, jim crow, white supremacy, and so on and so on, niggers are allowed to run rampant in our societies. Of course this agenda was not planted into our minds via indoctrination by our schools, media, and government, and of course it wasn't planted there for nefarious purposes like white genocide. Whites will become a hated minority simply by chance, it has nothing to do with any of your conspiracy theories!

Seems legit.

Ok yeah, so what? This constant stream of "wahhh, the left isn't playing fair" isn't getting us anywhere. Those sort of appeals only work when the ruling class isn't trying to exterminate you.

Kek.

Can we find this one? I want this one.

w4t

?

Trump is a trumpcuck, he's the biggest trumpcuck

You're a low IQ nigger and lack reading comprehension.

Well they could at least be less beta and paranoid.
I guess they imagine the internet as a huge octopussy network of tits at which the red babies suck out information like milk.

Is this what happens when a shill runs out of input data?
They start looping their own catchphrases and buzzwords because there's nothing else at the bottom of the barrel to scrape?

You seriously believe that Trump endorsed Antifa? Five seconds ago shills were saying that Trump as a neo-nazi KKK supremacist man. Oh but now he's endorsing communist agitators? Fuck off.

Shit, wrong thread.
Anyway, your post is still retarded, and you reek of shitskin.

The cuckfaggot literally said that he supports antifa, you massive cuck, just read his twitter.

Not sure what to tell my wife and kids then.

These goons have a double digit IQ.

I would say this is a Scott Adams "high ground" maneuver - by tweeting support of his enemy's right to protest he's aligning himself with the "free speech" crowd (I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it, etc) many of whom are "classical liberals" or lolbertarians who aren't necessarily Trump fans but who are increasing turned off by the Left's assault on the First Amendment. This makes the Left look like hypocrites for only condemning one side, and for refusing to acknowledge that, yes, even ebil "Neo Nazis" have first Amendment rights.

Yeah, sure thing, trumpcuck.

Where did he say that.
Be specific.

What would you do if you were President and faced with this exact same scenario?

You know the thing about the reactionary right is that once you have facts like climate change and other stuff agreeing to that also means agreeing to the opponent with their retarded ideas, which means giving political power to them, and guess what they imagine if they the silicone valley retards and other leftist shit, they would rather be flat earthers than give one ounce of power to the other retards. It is a little bit of "under the surface", stick your neck out and the axe knows where to move.

No you fucking retard. He didn't tweet that. He tweeted about the "protestors" aka the original 100 people. Not counter protestors. And the references to diversity and shit were accurate. Some of the protesters were black and Hispanic, and holding BLM signs. This wasn't an all white alt right thing, it was mainly people who actually care about free sheep, and probably have no idea what Pepe is.

There is a reason the MSM isn't showing group shots of the protestors. 30k morons showed up to protest against some people holding BLM signs.

Meanwhile every single day redpills are being delivered. Whites in the middle will eventually see enough reality to shirk the brainwashing. Some faster than others.

These 20 year old genetic disasters have no idea the beast they are poking with a stick. Too bad we are so used to being shit on that it takes 9-11 tier shit to get people moving.

what the fuck are you dribbling on about?

Call the antifa communist traitors, and point out that the media are running cover for them.

You gain nothing by cucking for your enemies, but you can mobilize your own base to fight back.

Trumpcucks a tarded. Nothing new.

Make sure you're ready to defend our women.

5 SONS here faggot
get fucked chink communist

He literally never made any such insinuation, his tweet was meant to "support" both sides. Because Twump is a cuck.

That was the funniest shit ever. A thousand shitlibs protesting a bunch of beaners with BLM signs. Allow that to reinforce in your brain that the left is not a rational entity. It is pure unguided mass psychology and reaction (guided by the (((puppet masters))) behind the curtains).

>>>/reddit/

So what would you have done then?

Easiest way to defend our women is to avoid cities and build up townships from the ground up. Be the farmers, be the distributors to local consumers.

Cities are nests of undermen and degenerates, as well as corruption. Modern cities are way too big to ever be truly "cleaned up" and politically viable. The Volkisch movement needs a good re-ignition.

Just great, another bigger autist.

Yeah, that never happened, twump just cucked, like the little cuckboy he is.

Given that trump and his stuff is highly versitile and bona fide (as a hypothetical scenario) highly intelligent, he plays the emotional game, shifting "the force", the same force that made him president. Because in a way he would see the car wreckage his nation is in, that means every vector from economic, spiritual, social coehesion, so only a blunt object like him can do it, if you are an optimist, or delay it on a reasonable timescale.
So if i would be trump i would elevate that emotional vector to heat up that pan just stick it into a puddle of water to hear it zishh.

Just an example if you tie your shoes, before you make a knot you cross the lines.

They can be cleaned up. Just requires a little gas.

NatSocs wanted to limit city populations to prevent corruption and degradation.

came here to post this

This was an incredibly intelligent decision. Same reason why Republics are better than Democracies, which are tyrannical.

Reddit is more like a hysterical woman with many words and sophism and a lot of beta scent. But that is outside the line of facts.

I wonder what smell reddit would have, more like on a gasstation, you inhale the fumes and then drive along. Cannot really describe it, it has all the superficial stuff you need if you are in for a quick fix like wikipedia, but if you want to search for something in depth or specific all i see is a bunch ignorant cunts.

Cities have a lot of nice boobcarriers, they just have to be redistributed.
Never in my life i would have imagined some hipsters stroking trees in a city park, cities are like steroids, put the needle in and extract the gains.

Gee, why do white people not like being around black people? What a real head scratcher, It's a complete mystery.

Anons, this is nigger speak. I think this torpedo is actually a nigger. Obligatory:

3 and 3, get on my level. I might have 2 more just to spite kikes.

The kikes and their cumbaya shit already lost and now they try to bargain.

Give me a hyper cumbaya, a bayonet.

in a way the (((media))) is right by saying "in not taking a side, Trump is taking a side." All he's doing is evening the playing-field, but the Left knows they can't win on fair grounds which is why they want to censor us. The first amendment is literally our greatest strength and (((their))) greatest weakness. Trump doesn't need to explicitly side with us in public - as long as he doesn't (((shut us down))) he's helping us win. all he has to do is play the mediator and say, like he did at the Press Conference, there are good and bad people on both sides and everyone has a right to free speech. There's a reason the Left saw this - an otherwise perfectly sane and reasonable statement - as such a mortal threat.

I see that the same way but if the police/intelligence or leftist friends give me a mortal threat, i show them likewise and in this case i have the higher card, just for your info.

Strong and proud girls. We need more like them.

Remember to report and filter the nigposter.
Reminder that white women are least likely to date outside their race.
Reminder that black men are the least desired by women of all races, including black women.

OP is running a false campaign; it's Howard University

You should have 3 or 4 more

If you invade our privacy and use the information we provide here against us on a personal level, the
there are consequences just like you to invoke that with your "cooperate psychology" just on a different level.

Anybody got their numbers? Asking for a friend (me)

And i install fear into an applicant of the KSK or an ex bundeswehr major, and you arent any different.
And you will get to feel that.

Let's be blunt here, but yea.

I love these people. The country needs more kids like this. Wonderful girls. You wouldn't believe.

dotr

They need bigger boobs.
But trump wouldnt write like this he would write
"Some new campus trend setters? They got some things right."

thats why you get em pregnant user the tit size goes up

youtube.com/watch?v=W7FfCJb8JZQ

One of them has cellulite at the age of 20, you can do better. At the age of not even 20, not really thight.

niggers and their associates have all kinds of crazy lingo, keeping it realz and all that good stuff

They used to have that unlike "getting your dick wet" because a whale and a fish is also wet when you get your point in.

Stop working. DOTR can't come soon enough…

DOTOROTR can't come soon enough

and then you say this to them or do you just shake your head and walk off?

OP got it correct,it says HOWARD, fignuts.

No it's quite normal, those that felt they were dealt a bad hand want everyone else to wallow in their misery, thus why they hate seeing beautiful, strong white people.

Can you be any gayer?

So the message is specifically targeted at the niggers in order to goad them into attacking the trump supporters? This is so wrong on many levels.

You realize OPs can be edited, right

Bit of a misnomer really. Common sense really isn't all that common.