Slay.one

hey guiz I just found this really cool top down ut/quake type game we should play. it's really fun and there are a bunch of freaks online that are impossible to beat. come try it if you aren't a casual noob. the website is slay.one or slay.one and you play it in the browser and you don't have to download it or anything. trust me it's really fun! also we can start a clan and play together if enough people are interested so try it out and let me know in this thread.

Die with me.

fuck you

I am baffled

Sage goes in ALL fields

No one wants to play your shit game, go shill it elsewhere.

wow you niggers are gay

same faggot

play it you fuckface retards

OMG WOW OP THIS GAME IS AMAZING

great game everyone play it now

relevant to this thread

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We can see you ID, your the same faggot

Again, sage goes in ALL fields.

Please leave.

no you can't

OP, thank you so much for showing me this amazing game. It is by far the best game I have ever played and I have NEVER… EVER…EVEN REMOTELY… come close to enjoying anything this immensely in my entire life. Thank you so much.

Hey newfriend, if you keep at it you might actually beat (205).

good game op thanks

amazing game it was so good my pants are drenched in cum

op can I suck your dick?

yeah

OP, thank you so much for telling me about this amazing game. I'm a 30 year old, fit, busty MILF and I want to ask if you'll cum in my pussy and impregnate me because you have such good taste and this game changed my life. Please respond soon daddy. I love you..

yeah I guess I will you stupid fucking whore

Thank you Master.

anyone want to play

I might, if you can reach 100 posts.

alright, well I'll certainly work on it. I just got some beer and jerky and now i'm ready to pwn a bunch of white school shooters and little bitches.

the reason I used tumblr gifs in the op was it was one of the first results in google images so i just took them since they were already made

brb

just had a gg guys it's fun if you try it cmon kid just try it just give it a shot heh you'll have fun :) if you just give it a shot :) nigger

sorry i said nigger

play the fucking game bitch i bet you can't get more kills than deaths because you think you're all that but youre NOT but i get more kills than deaths every time because im fucking PRO BITCH

also if you try it i'm sure you'll see the similarities to quake.

bet you're all too busy jacking off to play a real man's game like this

hey retards play the game you fucks what do you have to lose? less jack off time?

also, it's interesting because one of the top players tells everyone to kill themselves and their profile bio is them saying a bunch of fucking columbine journal shit, but the top clan is like normal cool good ppl

fgsfg

also the top players play quake so i know i'm right and youre wrong fags

bump

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

nigger penis

nigger gay nigger

nigger nigger

nigwer

dfdfd

Is this satire? This shit is funny.

No idea, but OP only reached (39), so I'm not gonna play it.