Family Guy

>Calls out (((Hollywood))) as a bunch of circlejerking kikes forcing diversity down everyone's throats and promoting white genocide
>Also calls out (((Hollywood))) for being pedos that exchange sexual favors for roles
>Points out the (((media))) distort facts and promote fake news
I guess it's true that Holla Forums is nothing but closet Goons if they are triggered by a redpilled show.

American Chad > Family Goy

If only the Simpsons were like that…
is one thing they achieved in the first 10 seasons.

You can tell Disney purchased Fox by he increase in shilling.

I guess our job is pretty much over.

I am not sure what to believe anymore.

Go shill fox shit somewere else

Make sure to watch this one. It sure is red pilled.

Literally how did Seth McFarlane get away with this

I too am amazed by how redpilled Family Guy is, fellow anonymous. This show is grade-a MAGA. If I were an African American or Woman-American or identified as a Woman I would hate that show. It is very red drugged.

Upset the Jews today and watch Family Guy every Sunday on Fox. It will be base!

Its fine but tv is bad

I think this pretty much sums it up.

You forgot to advise our friends to buy Family Guy™ merchandise in your local store fellow memefan!

How african american of me! Thank you fellow cartoon frog enthusiast! Pee pee poo poo in the loo!

I'll give it a watch.

It's still low brow trash no matter how you frame it.

How brave of them, especially after spending the past decade promoting and defending it, and various other forms of jewry. And only now that the entire industry is crumbling down denouncing it.

Just like the jews crying about the muslims burning synagogues after spending decades pushing for mass immigration. Classic turncoat behavior, as you would expect from a liberal writing staff.

he's probably sitting on a mountain of blackmail material

Japanese animation > American Korean animation

—wowhowedgy—

Family Guy is the perfect show for Holla Forums

Whole point of (((USA))) is gay marriage, nigga.
Who doesn't? There is Waffen-SS television hidden somewhere?

there is literally only one funny scene in all of Family Guy

There is no good TV you stupid shill.

Provide examples of all of the above, because the episode they did on Texas alone is enough to toss everything McFarlane has ever made into a dumpster. Let me give you a counter list:

If this was true the US would be in far better shape instead of being israel's bitch.

Actually it's pretty libertarian

go back to 4chin pol

SAGE

It is, because libertarianism is about smoking pot. Dude weed, lmao!

OP is just a faggot. he clearly knows that the show is mostly libertarian

How new are you faggot?

He's right though, everyone on Holla Forums trying to shill for voting is usually a pretty big fag, r/the_donalds are the worst

Most of Holla Forums is gay.

normalfags are legitimately triggered by everything and anything

except capeshit apparently

Joe is the best character.

Brian is responsible for most of that list, and the show itself mocks him for his hypocrisy and retarded views more than once.

No shit Hank Hill, they mock everything.

Speaking of Capeshit when is Kangz coming out? I need some good meme material

This. Amazes me how fickle Burgers can be

No they don’t. They only mock ‘safe’ things to mock, things that make twats like you think you are being edgy. Family Guy is like Ricky Gervais, dressing shirtless with arms outstretched on a cross, thinking there’s fainting old ladies somewhere because he’s being so risky.

Family Guy doesn’t offend me, but it is pozzed garbage and I don’t want to watch it. I have no obligation to watch retards pretend they are edgy. Such a thing is cuckoldry.

They mocked Obongo and kikes more than once, you'd call those safe things?

When the writing room is overwhelming Jewish anything is safe.

Not to mention the Simpsons crossover, Peter made a sexist joke on his version the Parking Lot is Full comics.

(((oy vey)))

Is it sad this is literally one of the few threads on this board actually related to television?

Family Guy is now the official show of Holla Forums Any of you niggers got a problem with that?

Yeah I do faggot, what now?

How about we settle it here in this ring?

When does Holla Forums get holocausted?

Family Guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rick and Morty

I don't think you know what you're talking about

I heard that Seth MacFarlane browses on halfchan. I mean, at this point its not really surprising considering how normalfag 4chan is nowadays and how many celebrities have been known to browse it, but still

orville is okay for a star trek rip off, its better compared to the trash they call star trek now