Holocaust Believer
Holocaust Worshiper
Genocide Worshiper
Holo-cult
Holo-cultists
Holoccult
Holoccultism
Holoccultists

I don't believe burning anything does anything for any god, no belief in holocaustism. new testament got rid of that stuff, you stupid jews.

but white people are canaanites goy!

if the Jews want to say there was a holocaust, they're saying that they burned themselves. otherwise they're taking ownership of the action of hitler and saying his intent was offerance to some god, without there ever being confirmation of it. the jews owning your motivations is distilled kikery. they will tell you why you do what you do, that way you react in a way that's positive to them, no matter how much they deny self.

HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
HOAX DENIERS
==HOAX DENIERS==>>10455838

This one is good.

I think the word you're hunting is
HISTORIAN.

Why not muh Russia it, since they were the ones that supplied the 'proof' of its existence.

kek, this is the truth.

I prefer "Holocaust conspiracy theorist"

It's just a lack of available evidence and issues with unfalsifiable claims. It relies on anecdotes as physical evidence. So, millions were gassed but-oops, all the bodies were removed so you have to believe us because we saw it. It uses the same proof that religion uses. Same goes with the mass graves in the East. Nobody's bothered to uncover and properly examine them to corroborate the death toll. It's just an appeal to authority based on German documents uncovered after the war-decades later. So, they said they did 'x', which means that it happened. No effort to actually follow up on the claim to provide supporting evidence, though. I'm sure Jews died, many were shot for punishment of partisan activity. I'm confident that civilian women/children certainly died, too. That is the nature of war. But some massive conspiracy that has no supporting physical evidence is shoddy and based on estimation. We can base truth on estimation, but nobody admits it and writes legislation banning disagreement, which is… odd.

Sorry friend, but this is a shit meme. First off, you can't deny something that doesn't exist. We're not holohoax exposers, we're simply opposed to holocaust pretenderism, also known as lampshade libel. We're not holohoax exposers, we simply point out that the holocaust hasn't happened yet.

Second off, denial deniers makes no sense. If you want Holla Forums to meme something, it has to be a good meme.

Well said.

Urgh, the word filter destroyed that post. Well-memed, hotpockets, well-memed.

Holocultist is more memeworthy. Holocaust pusher would work too.

What's the wordfiter?

Lampshade Larping?

THE HOLOGRAM
It looks real, it sounds real. But it's just an artifice of yiddish projection kek.

HOLOCAUST SUPPORTER

Repeating "denial" or "denier" should be used sparingly, if at all. You all should know this. I personally prefer "holohoax" and "holocaustianity" once in a blue moon.

Except the German documents don't even say that.

Horrible ideas. Why can't you anglos communicate to people outside your little island cult. Nobody is going to understand that shit.

Take it from a Irish-German American.. this is how you do it.

THE HOLOCAUST DEBUNKED

Also,

Holocaust Myth
Holocaust Fairy Tales

"Holo-caust de-nier" to "holohoax exposer"
Not a bad word filter, just screwed up my post. Sorry for posting from a different id.

This one's good.

You’re retarded. “Historical revisionism” is the act of believing in the holocaust.
WE HAVE TO TURN THEIR WORDS AGAINST THEM.

When I have some time I'll illustrate some of the most hilarious holohoax stories. Like the masturbation machines, the cars that go directly into the furnace or the gas chambers that were also furnaces.

Gee, I hope no fed or anything scans this thread for words to filter when it comes to alternatives to circumvent straight holocaust related filters.

It would be like handing them weapons against us on a platter.

But I suppose if you call "data mining" (aka collection of data, like words) memeing then it's ok.

That image is fantastic.