JEWS RETREATING TO ISRAEL

Jews the world over are considering making aaliyah, and moving to Israel. Confronted by the threat of Fascism on one hand and Islam on the other, both threats the Jew is uniquely responsible for, many Jews are now considering abandoning their adopted homelands.

What does this mean?

KEEP IT UP
IT'S WORKING

Bullshit. If a kike leaves the UK today it's about Shekels. When they fuck off back to kikeland from elsewhere it's about escaping prosecution for something.

Whitepills goys! Come and get your whitepills! Hot and fresh out of the oven!

Oh I know. And prosecution IS coming. Jews better get the fuck out when the getting is good, and once we have all the world's Jews in one spot, we sic Iran on them.

It means that they constructed themselves a concentration camp with millions of hostile muslims all around them.
And if more of them move there the West bank colonies will have to expand and create more tension.
Which leads to war.
And wait till ISIS gets defeated and all those battle hardened fighters have to go somewhere

Stop being racist, jews. Islam is a religion of peace.

please yes

They'll always leave a group behind to keep an eye on the operation.

Whatever temporary alliance Jews and Muslims might have in the USA for political reasons, it will not last. Jihadis in Europe don't give a fuck, they will kill any Jew they see. And one the next intifadah or Lebanon war hits, all Jewish-Muslim cooperation will evaporate instantly.

Then I am putting you in charge of locating any stay-behind organizations, Juden Jaeger.

We're not the ones scaring them away.

Yet they aren’t doing that.

No that's not what it means. Total war is what that means.
Think sodom.

Hey they are killing more Jews than White people are, you gotta give them that. Soon enough, I think all of us, all of humanity, will be united by the common enemy.

How and why!??! I thought they were good goys?

All the kikes gathering in one place and getting slaughtered is a prerequisite for the apocalypse they're rooting for. Wouldn't it be a shame if they went to all that trouble and the world didn't end without them :^)

BDS (Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions) scares the shit out of kikes, and right now, in the USA at least, leftists are the only ones pushing it.

They hate Israel because Palestinians have darker skin.

The rats destroy their generous hosts, then flee. Fucking locust need to be eliminated.

Burning

We can be double agents too hebes.

No matter why they hate Israel, hating Israel is only a step away from hating all kikes. Many of them will end up repilled.

Some leftoids actually think that Jews are White. That's why they care about Palestinians.

The Democratic party has the majority of the non-White vote in the US. Last time research was done the most anti-Semitic group in the US was immigrant Latinos, least anti-Semitic are native born Whites. Jews are just clever, they aren't actually smart.

The punishment they decided on for Brexit must be very severe.

Checked. The Last Crusade is coming. God wills it. There will come a day when all which we love ends and fire devours the world, but before that day, the Men of the West will stand united one more time.

Jews are always "considering making aaliyah" They are just whiny Kikes who are being dramatic an want attention.

Yeah I warned my dad about this the other day. He was kicking around the idea of moving to Belize. I told him that once Jews start leaving, it is a good time to leave. He agreed.

Badass father you got there

THIS

Until they start actually leaving it's nothing but kvetching and we all know how kikes love their kvetching.

I'm inclined to believe this. What they're really saying is "Make your homeland more accommodating to us. Give us more protection than the gentiles get."

They're only leaving the UK because thier work there is finished.

Jews can not think long term, they do not realise if we fall then the mudslimes will eat them while the chinks will just watch. The Jew is really a misfortunate being.

Yes, fellow chosen come ta Israel! Just remembah ta bring lotsa money! Do yah have kids? Well then they get to soyve in da army! Netanyahu's choyldren? Rothschild's choyldren? We need soladarity! Let those who know how ta run everything do theah jobs, we promise if yah come ta Israel you'll be treated like kings! Unemployment? Povaty? Nah goy dose are all unfounded baseless rumahs!

I had to hide your post. My blood boils just fucking imagining these cunt demons speaking in our stolen language.

checked and saved
thanks user

Well yeah, deliberately destroying the West, rats leaving a ship they're sinking.

Complete horseshit, as if the federal reserve happened overnight, the take over of the US happened overnight, etc.

Only thing left will be to make the Saudis and Israelis nuke each other.

The prophesy will be fulfilled no matter who stands in our way and the eradication of Islam and Judaism will bring the world closer to the true doctrine.

Jews fleeing is a bad omen going to happen. Jews in South Africa and Rhodesia did same thing and look at it now so be very wary.

Jews never hesitate to fling the victim card
They been the no1 promoters of muslim import to the west
Not once have i seen a jew speak up against it

That was my exact first thought.
Rats and sinking ships spring to mind.

Fuck juden rat filth. Let them run. They can't hide. Their crimes have been exposed for the nth thousandth time.

The Saudis and Israel are actually starting to work together now, if anyone in the ME is going to nuke them it will be Iran which is why the US government is so afraid of them.

Looks like their plan to destroy the West by importing millions of rapefugees because muh holohoax revenge against the goys who did nothing isn't working out for these kikes.

I hope another ship is the truly last. Jews really need to stop and stay stop forever. They have doing this for thosands years!

CONSIDER IS NOT DO. THEY'VE DONE NOTHING YET.

They've done plenty, newfag.

I wish the third picture was in 1920x1080. It would make a god-tier wallpaper.

And here we are, the actual reason for all the attacks in Europe, as usual: Scare the Jews back to Israel. For what purpose, either to save as many Jews from the planned destruction of civilization, or to use these Jews in a true 'Holocaust'/'Burnt Offering' to the devil.

The golem has turned on it's master, that's why.

So basically the same as the original "holocaust": the Rothschilds and other kikes who controlled the Allied forces killed hundreds of thousands of their own kinsmen (by destroying the food and medicine Hitler was transporting to them), as well as millions of Christians (Holodomor) and tens of millions of Chinese (Great Leap Forward), and in exchange they got a free country and total control over government, finance, and media worldwide.

You have to remember they have been kvetching about Israels demographics too, the possibility of them losing democratic control if the goyims there outbreed them, it has already pushed them into saying that a second marriage is now kosher. They will be looking to boost their numbers, which is a bit of a shame for us. We must not allow them to expand any further into westbank settlements to accommadate the latecomers. Of course we want to see the back of them, but them fleeing also works in their favour too.

For anyone who doesn't realize. There are two main eschatological views. Both are to bring about the Messianic Age, the World to Come, the World Epoch Sabbath.

The Left are controlled by the "liberal" and "secular" Jewish diaspora. They are Kabbalahists and Sabbateans/Frankists, they believe in infinite progress through "tikkun olam" (tuning the sparks of light) to make the world "right" through the inversion of all moral laws and old faiths (antinomianism). This comes initially from the Zohar, or the Book of Lights, hence Illuminati, or "people of the light".

However the Orthodox view, the "conservatives" or "Zionists" who control Israel, comes more from the older Rabbinical tradition represented in the Talmud and Midrash, though they have a hidden mystical inner tradition too. To bring about the end of the world there needs to be a great period of cleansing death and destruction, it's not a continual progression, but this proceeds in steps to complete the prophecy. It requires rest of the "Exile" (the 'Left' diaspora around the world) needs to happen first. This is probably why they have 400+ thermonuclear weapons aimed at Europe.

It's not well established yet if there is a genuine divide at the very top, or it's just the ultimate dialectical unity of opposites somehow.

*the Exile needs to return home to Israel.

This is all openly available for anyone to see in mainstream scholarship available for many decades now btw. As a fun aside, Gershom Scholem, the world renowned Jewish religious scholar who initially brought much of this into the open, was also a very close friend of Walter Benjamin - a principal member of the Frankfurt School ("Cultural Marxism"), and a Jewish esoterist, who is consistently hailed as one of the architects of "modernity" by the cuckold humanities.

Reminder that total control over USA and Russia means all those nukes too, and the Manhattan project was all Jews.

fuck sorry for triple post kept forgetting my point. This is the most clear explanation of why you see so many Jews spearheading or supporting anti-Semitic leaning movements in the West in case you were wondering. You should read up on the Book of Enoch if you want to see why our pal Mike has quite the telling nom de guerre. It's contentious but Enoch is thought to by some to be the same as Metatron, which also has been thought to derive from the Greek meaning "the power behind the throne" - sound familiar?

This is for the newfags here that don't know. This is VITAL to understanding just how fucked the situation is.

Nah, these are just stupid schmucks. Real clever Jews stayed in SA and Zimbabwe and now run their banks and charities.
I, for one, have already integrated myself into the far right and am completely ready to take over your shekels once you will kill these leftie schlemiels. I changed my name and joined the cuckolic church of course, so it will be extremely hard to find me out.
In fact, I've already done some good work to accelerate the process and made some good shekels by selling NS merchandise. There is 1 thing you're mistaken about, there is no global Jewish conspiracy and we eat each other alive when we get the chance. Because the only real competition to the jews are other jews, and the less other jews there are the more we profit.

I think you mean "when there aren't any other races to jew"

Hahaha, don't be absurd, of course there is. Or is that just what the good Messiah Rebbe personally told you to say?

Nah, let me give you an example - there are 100 cows who you can milk. Now there are 9 other people who want milk too. So you can only get 10 bucket of milk.
But if these 9 people are mysteriously removed, you get all the 100 of buckets of milk alone.

No, seriously. What we do, we do, because we have a natural predisposition to it. We don't gather in dark places and decide how to milk the goyim. It's just what we do naturally. Like the fox naturally hunts hens, hamsters naturally collect grain, badgers naturally build dams etc.

Yeah, when your fellow leeches have already milked all the cows as I said.

They stayed with us, ate all our food, pissed and crapped on our floors and invited foreign predators into our living rooms and now they are "considering" getting the fuck out. Wow. What a great story.

That's not a good thing either. The cows should be kept well and healthy. I really despise the Jews that have driven you to almost extinction. That's just unethical farming.

Yeah we know. The conspiracy comes down from the higher levels, and manipulates your predisposition to function, you just weren't considered worthy enough to be initiated. It also attracts goy who share a similar phenotype to participate, though of course only the bloodline is considered Chosen. Just as you manipulate whites through your propaganda systems. You should really read up on some of your own history, it's very illuminating.

They could be moving to South Florida I see so many EU tag and Floridan dual license plates especially during winter

Ah, an Abnormal.

I can see what you mean about not wanting to share, but surely you can understand that jews would conspire to take on a bigger threat. Once that bigger threat is defeated they will, of course, turn on eachother again. Hence Holocaust myth, Nazis-around-the-corner. The moment they perceive no more resistance the jews will go for eachother's throat.

Ask and you shall receive, brüder

whats with the focus on the pony shit in that pic

Jew and sandnigger party at CIA's house

good

The last time Israel fought its own war their tanks got wrecked by peasants with sticks.

GOOD

JUDEN GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Meh I have been seeing those articles for like 10 years now. They always say they want to move but they never actually do. Jews are a parasite they cannot survive with the same standard of living without the goyim around

Don't get your hopes up, they are just kvetching to get our cucked governments to bend the knee further for them. Even if they left, the ones high up would stay and they are the ones that are the problem.

They'll try to return after we fix the problems they've caused.

OP, The Zionists planned it and when they leave, they leave a huge fucking problem behind.

I'd say the "anti-semitic" theater show they've constructed around Donald Trump while he focuses almost exclusively on ragheads and spics in dealing with America's immigration problem is a pretty good indicator that jews are smart.

Remember brother God didn't just command us to reject the followers of Moloch he told us to DESTROY THEM and never allow their kind to repopulate.