Boston Police Doxed 33 AnTifA

You know what to do
archive.is/xfGDF

bpdnews.com/news/2017/8/19/nwez3w61jv5rm1ub2siyofkbizrvki

Zhen XIE, 33, MALDEN, Assault & Battery on a Police Officer and Resisting Arrest

2. Trevor Carey, 24, SHEWSBURY, Disorderly Conduct

3. Devante Phillips, 25, DORCHESTER, Disturbing a Public Assembly

4. Matthew Krinscherff, 25, BROOKLINE, Disturbing a Public Assembly

5. Shawn Vieira, 25, BOSTON, Disturbing the Peace and Unlawfully Carrying a Dangerous Weapon (Knife)

6. Delroy Richardson, 25, BROCKTON, Disturbing the Peace and Resisting Arrest

7. Thomas Ensley, 36, VERMONT, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest Person and Disorderly Conduct 

8. Joshua Jenkins, 31, PLYMOUTH, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct 

9. Marlon McCalister, 30, BROOKLINE, Disturbing a Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest  

10. Ayesha Kazmi, 40, BOSTON, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct 

11. Victoria Mallada, 24, FITCHBURG, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct 

12. Kimberly Carlisle, 39, BOSTON, Disturbing A Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct 

13. Mohammed Eldeb, 23, SOMERVILLE, Assault & Battery on a Police Officer and Resisting Arrest

14. Antwane Strickland, 26, REVERE, Disturbing a Public Assembly

15. Tony Massey, 42, BOSTON, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct

16. John Lari, 25, Eugene, OR, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct

17. Edson Dasilva, 28, QUINCY, Disturbing a Public Assembly, Disorderly Conduct and Resisting Arrest

18. 15-year-old female from CAMBRIDGE, Delinquent to wit Assault & Battery by Means of Dangerous Weapon (2 counts), Delinquent to wit Disorderly Conduct

19. Timothy Thorley, 32, WEYMOUTH, Disorderly Conduct and Affray

20. Casey Gonzalez, 30, LOWELL, Disorderly Conduct and Affray

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrachi
facebook.com/delroy.richardson.7
facebook.com/people/Delroy-Richardson/100008348688752
facebook.com/delroy.richardson.1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

21. Nathan Mizrahi, 38, Norwich, NY, Unlawful Possession of a Firearm and Ammunition

22. Adan Daroba, 22, BOSTON, Assault & Battery

23. Solomon Clarke, 19, BOSTON, Disorderly Conduct, Disturbing Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest

24. Roberto Bonila, 20, CHELSEA, Assault & Battery by Means of Dangerous Weapon (Knife)

25. Ashla Munroe, 24, SOUTH DENNIS, Affray

26. Shaun Petty, 33, TAUNTON, Assault & Battery by Means of Dangerous Weapon (Knife), Assault & Battery on a Police Officer and Resisting Arrest

27. Chase Kroll, 37, SOMERVILLE, Disorderly Conduct, Disturbing Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest

28. Derek Hanlon, 25, BOSTON, Disorderly Conduct, Disturbing Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest

29. Siron Cromwell-Harrison, 23, CHELSEA, Disorderly Conduct, Disturbing Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest

30. William Papagianopoulos, 30, BURLINGTON, Disturbing the Peace

31. James Kelley, 39, DORCHESTER, Disorderly Conduct, Disturbing Public Assembly and Resisting Arrest

32. Patrick Richardi, 46, Miami, FL, Drinking Alcohol in Public

33. Mark Szczwsuil, 50, TEWKSBURY, Trespassing

What ever even happens to all these people and the many before who were doxed? I'm guessing nothing.

I don't think you can trust this list

kek

It goes on a list. Somewhere there is a grand list of cucks and Jews, ready to be looked over at the right moment. And somewhere there is the grandest list of all, Kek's book of judgement

nothing officer

I dont want the link or torrent because Im not a shill but fuck I hope somone is seriously making that list. Its detrimental that it be realeased at the 'right moment' as our people will need some direction on that glorious day.

If you're worried about that list you should make your own

Thought that it will be easy to locate these people. I don't know if I'm doing it correctly…

Daily reminder to check supposed antifa to make sure they're actual antifa

The cops can, have, and will arrest white nationalists so there's no guarantee that these 33 fags are actually antifa. Do your homework.

Cops love shoving that mahabone up each other's arse at the lodge

who gives a shit? they're pulled weapons on cops and drank in public like irish niggers

This is beyond pathetic.

Here's a good ideal for the people to rub this in Antifags for a response ie. Imagine a psyops where cubs and molotovs are thrown at the cops . Like someone with a twatter post that the boston popo are helping the ebil nhazeeis

They arrested 33 but released 32 names because one is a minor.

Every fucking time with these subhuman commie filth! Living in some middle class predominantly white upper class neighborhood where the average home prices are 400 to 500K and the average income is near 6 figures. Never experienced the subhuman apes and their mass criminality and think that their experience with carlos the mexican immigrant doing their lawn which are outliers of those races speak for the majority. Go live near the hood for a year, it's a fucking eye opener, but they'll never do that, instead we who want change have to listing to their bullshit. The FBI statistics speak for them self!

they probably wouldn't be going to a rally and causing chaos any more if they started getting kidnapped invisibly within the chaos. just saying.

Ooooh we got Manchurian subversives in the mix.

This might have actually been /ourguy/. The libs were bitching about one of the Free Speech Rally attendees having a gun on Twitter and ratted on him to the Boston Police.

A kike with a gun.

Kill yourself.

Someone got stabbed?

Nice

not necessarily
If you even give someone the equivalent of a paper cut while using a knife, it can be assault and battery. Same goes for if you club someone with a gun, or anything classified as a dangerous / deadly weapon.

Assault can be a threat of violence.

Kidnapping for what, why would i storm someones house? Just put a bullet in the back of their head and then in their brain stem while they're doing their daily activities in the least populated areas where their guard is completely down.

Yep, they love going after weapon charges because most people will take a plea just to avoid them. In Washington if you happened to be armed with a gun, you get royally fucked. Even if it isn't drawn they will add a weapon charge and a year for every bullet in the gun.

People sometimes send them pizza, Mormons or tampons.

Friendly reminder that we have a board specifically for fucking with people. Please use it, it's basically dead:

>>>/i/

No ADL and SPLC literature? I'm sure there are many jewish charities that would love to extol their virtues to them.

Nathan Shawn Mizrahi
Address:
228 German Hollow Rd, Norwich, NY 13815
Phones:
(858) 571-5117 Landline
(303) 471-5553 Landline
(619) 277-3984 Wireless
(858) 277-5252 Landline

Mom? (shared addresses with Nathan in CA, off and on, 90s until 2013)

Address:
Jo Ann Rodda
1304 10th St, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

Phones:
(310) 379-7966 Landline
(310) 798-1545 Landline
(310) 372-2483 Landline
(310) 379-9370 Landline
(619) 379-7966 Wireless

Dishonorable!

Looking at the vids, I was surprised by the number of asians in the crowd.

I shot about 2 minutes of video of 4 different people being arrested, I don't know if we can put some names to faces. Screenshots are here. Any ideas where I should post the video? webm loses too much quality and I don't want to upload it to jewtube.

Why?

I don't know what to do, can you tell me?

it's parody

oh god, please tell me this is a parody

He is completely fucked. 100%.
Massachusetts has some of the harshest gun laws in the nation.

He may not be antifa.
He lives innawoods upstate in a county that went 60% for DJT.

Not a big surprise that the radical left are Gen X. I bet they're Goons to boot - they're all 30-somethings frustrated with life who overdose on leftist politics. Perfect recruiting grounds for direct action footsoldiers.

That could be a Lebanese Christian last name, fucknuts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrachi

Yeah, no.

I've met a Lebanese christian with the last name Mizrahi. In addition, Norwich, NY is a very conservative town. It's more likely that this is /ourguy/ than not /ourguy/.

Holy fuck. I swear, you guys are as bad with labeling people kikes as antifa is at labeling people Nazis sometimes.

this is as much /ourguy/ as that faggot that stripped naked and renounced NS

HIS
NAME
IS
MIZRAHI

I swear to christ, someone could be named Solomon Israel ben Rosenstein and there'd still be a faggot like you arguing that he's not a jew. You can't GET more jewy than the last name Mizrahi.

(checked)

either a nigger facebook.com/delroy.richardson.7
another nigger facebook.com/people/Delroy-Richardson/100008348688752
or a kike facebook.com/delroy.richardson.1

Get the fuck out, kike.

Fucker should be careful or the guy he's trying to shoot is gonna shove that gun up his ass.

Oh god he even tells them to not properly rack the slide I can't wait for some fuckwit to jam their gun like that and get their ass beat.

Wow that's a level of incompetence I would expect from these faggots. I load Glock mags like a pez dispenser, his pussy bitch vegan hand struggle at 3 rounds. And those are mags not clips.

32 is 33. two threes is 33 they do this fuckery all the time

I think he meant "vanishing" people during the chaos of a rally. Which is pretty stupid, somebody would be bound to notice if you jumped an enemy and dragged them into a van.
Mind you though, I did read a book once called The Black Gang, part of the Bulldog Drummond series, about commies being kidnapped and forced to live a Stalinist existence on a remote island. Fortunately it was only a book and not something people would do in real life.

Saving thread from last page