Brb, talking with Mondo

Brb, talking with Mondo

Other urls found in this thread:

watchcartoononline.com/anime/danganronpa-the-animation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what

DO IT, YOU STUPID FUCKING TRANNY

Danganronpa is fucking awful and I don't understand why people can't see that. All style, no substance.

May she live on in our hearts and minds. Also Ruruka a shit.

Best girl.

I like DR, but I have to agree with you, the lack of substance is what made people (tumblrites) attached to it. It also never gets risky enough to my liking, so it doesn't offend anyone, which is simply a shame knowing the theme is despair, the game doesn't really make you feel that way though, pink blood and all.

It's still a very enjoyable game if you're playing the fan translation. It took me to see the shitty vita version to see how lacking it really is.

Its not a VN if it has losing conditions and gameplay

In Another Episode there is a character whose is a little girl and underwent major sexual abuse and that caused a lot of tumblrinas to drop the series.

I'm still not over it

not really tho

It does not have "losing conditions"

lol get fucked you pansy

Chiaki is gonna be kill too
why must best girl always die

Good.
I want more of that, I remember in the animation, Monokuma said that Chihiro became a girl as an escape. Basically, Monokuma knew traps are mentally ill.

Based Monokuma, I'm STILL salty that Brian fucked it up. I can't get over it.
The animation isn't getting dubbed anytime soon, or else I'd totally apply for the role. I want to honor Nobuyo, she's suffering from dementia and Brian isn't a very good tribute to her classical voice. He ruined it. It's like a slap to the face.

Don't remind me
I'm dreading what's coming

it does

watchcartoononline.com/anime/danganronpa-the-animation

They already dubbed the animation.

and anime guy is killer in future arc, calling it

Didnt she already die in Dangan 2 and was an AI or something?

obviously, double despair coz he was her bff too

Then what do you call the game over screen

Her AI "died" in DR2. No one knows what happened to the real Chiaki yet.

A farce, since there is absolutely no penalty for dying

Isn't gamer grill just an AI made for the simulation, as in, there's no real life equivalent of her? I think her data on the book with everyone's school records was put there by Monokuma so nobody would notice her true identity

Have you watched DR3 yet?

If Ruruka lives it will be a true testament to the fact that the only the shit kids survive, Kazoo was the only one I liked.

Didn't Izuru kill the class representatives?
I haven't read Zero but I've heard that happened.

There's a real Chiaki walking around in the Despair side of the new anime.

Did you forget about the score system?

No I haven't. I should probably get to work on that.

imagine our surprise when she actually turned out to have been a real human being in anime prequel

well, no place for theories then, just waiting for the inevitable

Yeah, he participated in the first killing game and killed everyone except one guy who barely survived.

Imagine your double surprise when real Chiaki lives all the way through and enters the simulation with her old friends and ends up lying about being an AI to try and make them feel less bad about voting to kill her

that would be nice but then she's in coma now

Is this nigger retarded?

Better than the alternative
Junko fags will defend this

You can still get an A rank even if you get a game over, and the score system doesn't matter anyway.

I'm not the one saying that seeing a "Continue?" prompt is a failure state when it drops you right back in where you left off. May as well argue that the difficulty settings actually affect the difficulty while you're at it.

So a game with infinite continues that drops you off just where you left such as "Panic Restaurant" for the NES is no different?

No, it's no different, and you're being dishonest if you're pretending that's the way most NES games or any games work in general.

When did i imply that most NES games work like that? I picked Panic Restaurant mostly because its quite unique on the way it works. shut up autismos

Exactly what I said a few days ago

I've just realised this. Wasn't she flattened at the end of the first game?

among other things, yes
faggots can't keep their own plot straight

I'm gonna be fucking sick.

To an indeterminate degree, yeah. You can die from being crushed without being reduced to paper, though it's not like anyone here is a stranger to wanting to fuck 2D women anyway.

In DR 1, every body is still stuffed in a lab room so the corpses still exist in some way or form. This is particularly interesting for cases such as being turned into butter and being burned at the stake.

Also, about that spoilered image, the translation omits details. The real gist here is that first they comitted necrophilia with Junko and when it was (obviously) impossible to have children with a dead female, then they proceeded to take out her uterus to surgically implant it so they could have DESPAIR children.
As for who may be 'they'… think about who would probably have the skills to perform surgeries even under despairmode and has an uterus that could be replaced with another one

Wait, what? As far as I know, fake naegi only says something was taken from her body to bear her kids, but no one says anything about fucking her corpse.

The NISA translation implies they fuck the corpse, the "taking the uterus" thing is the more faithful translation.

Yeah that's what I thought. NISA being retarded as usual.

Perhaps so. I know about the transplant but wasn't sure if the necro part was still part of it. If they transplanted the uterus, I assumed they fucked said uterus later so at least part of it is still necro
Considering how fucked up the calamity was, perhaps some kept playing with the now uterus-less corpse later on. Who knows…

Well she was almost like some kind of deity to them, so it's not outside the realm of possibility. Especially considering how fucked up they were after she'd gone to work on them.

I want to see some V3 news soon. I hope it gets localized at sooner than like three years after it's released.