Where do we go now

So we now know that there is zero hope for Metal Gear post Kojima. some might say that it was never good but it certainly isn't any better as a fucking 4 player co-op zombie survival game
Are there any other games with similar themes and "so bad it's good" writing?

I really want to fuck Kojima then slide a buttplug inside him so he can sleep with my cum inside his Japbussy.

It will be cute how ashamed and submissive he'll be.

Starfox Adventures. It's like a Saturday morning cartoon game.

Stop making threads about this shit.

So, is this unreleased chapter 3?

It takes place after GZ so I guess not

wishful thinking faggot

Here, have something to jack off to faggot.

I found the trailer interesting.
They already have the engine set up and will probably reuse a lot of assets, so most work should go towards the concept or failure of it.
Depends on what they focus on and mean by 'survival game'. that the engine is already has aspects of stealth and avoiding the enemy could prevent it from being l4d clone.

Maybe I'm kidding myself and being hopeful since there's no gameplay footage, but I don't care about it as a franchise; spinoffs exists.

He is at least bi-sexual, he was mad at Hayter for not returning his feelings and that's why he tried to get Sutherlan's D, then he ended up banging Joosten, or at least got pegged.

I think Joosten could make a pretty decent dungeon slut. Strip her clothes and chain her to the wall of the basement for days on end, only removing her shackles so that she may pass her bowels, eat, shower and submit to sexual whims. Yes, it'd be quite a pleasure teaching her to be cock receptacle. I'm sure she's already had a bit of practice, so it wouldn't take much effort to convince her that she needs cock to survive. If Kojima, or her friends and family for that matter, ever come knocking in the hopes of having her around, I'll just have to kill them to prevent any conflicts of interest.

When will it end?

Take a look at the Ground Zeroes ending again, I think it was hinting at these wormholes all this time.

Watch from 3:10, and focus on the top right of the video until 3:20. You can see blue flashes in the sky. It's camouflaged to be timed with the large explosion on the right side of the screen, but logically speaking, that explosion can't light up the sky at such a distance. This is a video from 2014.

That's the moon, user.

Might be good, if it plays like TPP I would consider picking it up.

Bullshit "that's the moon". Does the moon fill the sky with blue light? Can you see an identifiable moon shape?

It's called moonlight, user.

Requesting Konami raping the Metl Gear franchise from this South Park episode.
Both scenes are fine too

If it was moonlight, I should be able to see the moon. And moonlight doesn't gain a burst of the energy to light up the sky.

You could have a least said something like thunderstorms.

Fuck

Zombies with shards instead of heads make more sense than brain worms made to kill people who speak english.

Fuckin jews

That's just moonlight user, you are trying to hard to make sense of this.

i did my best

Thats pretty fucking rad user!

Best part about survive is this eternal butthurt it's giving kojimadrones.

I was pretty mildly amused up until Butters was Kotaku, that got a hearty laugh from me.

I thought you fucks were making this up.

God damn it.

where do we go,
where do we go now.
ooouoh where do we go now
where do we go
uuoh where do we go now
ay ay ay ay ay ay
WHERE DO WE GO
AAA A A A A WHERE DO WE GOO x5
SWEET CHILD
I like that song too OP

I keep misreading this and thinking it'd be a thing about Metal slug and halfway decent with zombies.

Metal Slug already has zombies.

I know. Which is why I get a little excited.

Try this. It's Twin Peaks but with a japanese flavor of crazy and PS2 tier modelling. Available on PC too.

I guess i just have to wait till i build a new machine

I'll never understand your faggot Japanese games.

butters as kotaku was a nice touch

PES is already on the FOX engine mate! you know, that one football game even normalfags haven't given a fuck about since 2006.

I don't know dick about programming but tpp seemed pretty optimized to me, and the gameplay was top notch
It really is a shame kojima got booted after getting his hands on that

Really? I thought everyone who liked football games had moved on to fifa at this point.

Is there really any discernible difference between fifa and PES other than the size of their playerbases?

According to my friends who actually buy those games, PES is more arcade-y and FIFA is more technical when it comes to controls with the ball

What is it with Holla Forums and faggots?

I might still like this game if it lets me make a combat qt and mess around in a zombie survival sandbox with tweaked TPP stealth mechanics.

But if it's multiplayer only into the trash it goes.

I would rather have them making Pachinko games than this shit.

Fuck, Survive could've been a game mode in a VR based game, similar to Special Missions or Substance. And when nobody played it because it sucks balls, there could've at least been some sneaking co-op missions like in Peace Walker, which is all everybody wanted V to be.

Just fuck everything.

fucking fund it!

Nips are the new kikes.

Nintendo working with (((Google))) to make people into surveillance drones, redirecting them to wherever they need footage.

Konami basically takes MGS 5's content and environments and changes a few things and now it's the flavor of the current year aka muh crafting coop survival sandbox zombie shooter.

My shekels, goyim is now…

My yen, gaijin.