Shitty new games and the devs behind them

So the new mafia bixnood edition is coming out, and I was thinking: just how many of the ORIGINAL team are involved? like from the very first mafia game from over a decade and the second one

Take dead space for example: while part of the team stayed the creator left which is why DS2 was so different and just not as good as the first

Is this another game where a bunch of idiots who had nothing to do with it take the IP to use it as a soapbox for their bullshit?

Same happened with Paper Mario, no?

Well there's the Witcher dev team from 1 to 3. I don't have the picture of the company photo with ticks and crosses of who's still there, but I think more people left than stayed.
Then there's the Mass Effect team, and how the leads from the first got replaced by the third game. I'm definitely sure that the lead writers were replaced.

Ah shit, now I get it…

The original mafia and mafia II? created by Daniel Vávra

Yeah, the guy sjws asked to put black people in a medieval european game…

On the other hand, mafia III? not even made by the same studio

Well, it is made by the same studio 2k czech, but they just do the heavy lifting, the direction of the game is done by a bunch of faggots off in commieformia lead by some fat piece of shit named Haden Blackman, this fatso is not even a game designer but a fucking writer and his only experience was a bunch of shitty SW prequel games and comics during the 2000s at lucasarts

He then went to DC to write for catwoman but left crying because they didn't let him have a dyke wedding in the comic

And now he's shitting up this game while having the programmers of the original doing all the actual fucking work

Fuck this planet…..

Oh my, are we in for a treat with mafia III.

What the fuck are you talking about? The exact opposite it true.

But you are wrong faggot…

If it weren't for Anor Londo and Sen's fortress DS1 would be just as bad as DS2.

You still playing gaylo nigger?

Your heart is in the right place, but your posting style reeks of Reddit.

This franchise was raped to death and then had it corpse raped for many many years.

Thanks for validating me.

Whats worse is that the product is still shit with Homecoming, but it could've been even worse with the DBZ battle over Silent Hill.

That's sad. Because Mafia 3 does sort of scream for me in a way minus the fact that it wants to be a stealth game like every open world game now. Just a shame the story is likely going to be heavy handed as fuck.

Fuck off nigger

Seriously retard? did you even play that game?

kek

Newfag 9gag is over there

i strongly dislike sonic but I saved that gif because that's a cool texturing style.

better :^)

Does fleetcom count? Its only a tutorial.

Why? why not just make it about a black gang they have a massive fucking selection to chose from.

In all seriousness, I highly doubt your average, no-name dev stays on the same team for more than 5 years, 10 max. At least in the west. The industry is basically a revolving door of talentless hacks - by the time they hone their skills, they realize they could actually make money not coding fucking video games.