Bright

This was a totally fine schlocky action movie. Why are critics so disconnected from fans.

They probably think elves are a analog for Jews.

They can't recognize Smith kino

They are aren't they. That must be why.

because they MUST keep head down and shill or they will be out of job. Fans dont pay em. Disney and other companies do.

Fuck off already. How do you rec such bottom of the barrel trash. I wouldn't watch this if you paid me 10 dollars.

I will pay you 15£

It addresses race issues in a fairly nonbiased way, making sure to point out that some (((people))) wield a lot of control over society, and the people at the bottom often cause their own problems.

You made the same thread on cuckchan.

Pretty much this. It showed the dark part at all levels and that scares these liberal arts majors.
I still thought it was an okay movie, not great but worth the watch.

One group pays to see a movie, the other is being paid to praise or shit on it.

i watched it it was nice, but dident like the ascpet of them making the orc a nigger, like havent we seen enought of this "subtle" shit movies.

hope apple buys netflix and make more (((good))) movies like this one

and the other group pirates and still sees movies

As he/she points out he/she browses cuckchan himself/herself.

They are niggers because they chose to fight for the wrong side in the war in the past.

My pronouns are xe xim and xorpself you asshole bigot.

You have a mental disorder. Get yourself fixed you broken piece of shit.

because when you are a upper middle class suburbanite american, litterally the only process your weak piss excuse for a brain is capable of, is a constant game of musical chairs, except instead of chairs and music, its calling people racist.
Do not confuse yourself into thinking that they are like you, and capable of thinking or speaking. It is the only thought to ever go through their minds, and it does so at all times. Every waking moment. They live in constant terror.
There is no actual system. Only rarely are there an actual boss who will fire them for stepping out of line. It's an effect from the combination of a complete lack of technical understanding of the tech their lives center around (social media), being raised by television/boomer parents/not being raised at all, and hillariously, ironically (considering that phobias are considered inherently immoral), a massive fear of black people - Negrophobia.
It's a grand collective mass delusion, a hysteria the likes of which we havent seen since the middle ages.
I'm not racist. You are.

they are not niggers you simpleton. Everything about them screams germanic tribal culture. They even have german and polish names, it's that obvious. The only think that makes you think that is that they are portrayed as poor and violent. think about the life story the mob boss tells you: that's not the story of a black crime org. That's an irish or italian mob story, not gangbanger shit. if they are a standin for anything its slavs

I was so disappointed when I found out she was a coalburner. Not hitgirl too. . .

Nah, it's trash

I liked it, i thought it was an entertaining movie. A mix between 16 Blocks and Blade. The elves reminded me of the vampires in Blade somehow.

Chiyo-chan is a good friend.

Stop shilling this movie you faggot

lad