Stonehenge allegedly built in 1954

So, I just saw this conspiracy theory in kikeboot about the stonehenge being a recent construction built in 1954 and not an ancient megalith. Are these images real or fake? I don't want to believe this, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2006/nov/27/arts.artsnews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't belong here. Go here: >>>Holla Forums And no, I'm not saying that it was or was not built recently. I don't know anything about it. You're just a mentally defective piece of shit who has no business being here.

This isn't the entry level board. Fucking leave.

I'm just asking if these are fake images or not.

Kill yourself. Thread is shit, but you are worse, faggot.

Yeah, you fucking should. Go back to cuckchan for a few years and then come back here and lurk for an additional 2 years.
Only kike shills looking to slide the board make gay threads of shit everyone already knows.

The brits have the habit of taking down old doors and monuments and replacing them with replicas. However, it was likely the original stonehenge either only existed in ancient records and was destroyed before this one was erected, or it was a lot smaller than what we currently have and the brits just took what original stones were left for preservation and erected a replica for shekels. If they latter, that would be really good for everyone actually, because the current stonehenge is defaced to hell and back.

That's them studying and attempting to recreate.

It had all tumbled down and was (pretty badly) reconstructed.
The documentary Halloween 3 lays out the details.

You do know the Romans spoke of it and other stone circles? Fun fact Stonehenge isn't a Celtic artifact since Celts did not believe in building monuments of stone, .it was actually made by "Britons" who Druids took over their beliefs and made it Celtic because both Germanics and Romans were throwing them off of the continent.

theguardian.com/uk/2006/nov/27/arts.artsnews
No, that was them renovating it you idiot.

Hey OP, are you sure you aren't confusing the original with the replica in southern Washington State?

This thread bears the stench of Renegade Radio.

You are a jew and you will burn for your crimes.

The photos are real, OP. Stonehenge was in a very dilapidated state prior to the 50s. The government funded a partial reconstruction in 1954.

You're a fucking idiot. They freely and openly admit that they've restored it and moved shit around to study it. Pretty much every archaeological site has had this done to it. You can go to Mesa Verde right now and just walk up to rangers putting in mortar and repairing the walls and have a conversation with them while they do it. For fucks sake, there are pictures of Stonehenge from before WWI and even earlier, as well as references in fiction and nonfiction dating from the Roman times, all the way through the Renaissance , and even in the works of Robert E. Howard, who died in the '30s.

I've been here for years and no thread like this has surfaced

MY HISTORY BOOKS FROM 1862 SAYS STONEHENGE WAS AROUND BEFORE THE 50s NOW FUCK OFF BACK TO /X/ OP THEY WILL DESTROY STONEHENGE WHEN THEY FIND OUT THE PEOPLE WHO BUILT IT USED SLAVE LABOR

obligatory

Please kill yourself you fucking retard. Stonehenge is mentioned is texts possibly as far back as the Romans, but it was mentioned by name in the Historia Anglorum (history of the anglos) in the 1150s.

The fact that this popped up on OP's goybook at this point in time should be the main talking point of this thread IMHO.

Get the fuck out and stay the fuck out, cancer.

They have built replicas of it as well.

There is one near my place in Washington about half an hour away.

Any conspiracy you hear on kikebook is kike psyops anyways.

And smaller stone circles even made their way down to god damn New Zealand.

The polyniggers ate the people who built them and claimed dey wuz kangs an shiet for gibs.

Yeah they took it apart 3x I believe. 54 was the last. You can find some paintings from the 18th century and it's all different. Large and different layout.

Classic poisoning the well. Fuck off back to renegade fed shill.

But ancient megaliths weren't built by slaves, they are too well constructed to have been the work of unskilled, ill-motivated hands. What's more, the sacred sites would not have been built by ignoble hands.

They won't try to use megalithic sites as part of psy-ops, it would expose too many people to things such as precise astronomical alignments, Earth grids, and all of the crazy shit at the bottom of the rabbit hole.

You mean like the radio maps I keep seeing floating around /k/ and Holla Forums? Or is this something else? Sage because not sure if stonehenge is important for history now.

There are two kinds of Earth grids to consider. The first is a mapping of what is referred to as leylines. These can be thought of as channels within the Earth's electro-magnetic field and are created by geological features within the Earth influencing the distribution of both the energies released from the core as well as radiating over the planet (mostly from the Sun). Megalithic structures as well as other religious sites, including more recently constructed churches and the "martial temples" of modern military bases, are built atop large geo-magnetic features. The second form of an Earth grid is a geometric breakdown of the Earth based on relational measurements. Many megalithic sites are also built in such a way that their distance from each other is an exact ratio of some total measure of the Earth.

Sites like Stonehenge are incredibly important because they reveal that there is at least one forgotten epoch before the currently accepted history of human civilization.