White Identity Politics USA

We all know it's coming. How many years until a major white identity politics movement arises in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/08/19/suspected-florida-cop-killer-claimed-to-be-member-of-black-extremist-group/?utm_source=site-share
mythencyclopedia.com/Sa-Sp/Serpents-and-Snakes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No later than 2030. Screencap this post for posterity

8/19/2017

"Goy, Bye"

Yes, bye bye Jew.

what do you mean?

When our people rise up united and awaken from our slumber, there won't be any Jews left to CALL US goyim. We ascend, brother.

I want to believe

2yrs max, no joke.

Sage

bump for interest

NOW

30 minutes ago

it's not big yet though, and it's still fringe

How long before it becomes a real political force that people can't just dismiss as crazy?

How long until you stop caring about optics, we need mass racial gnosis and nothing less

and how do we fucking make that happen?

we need to show our people we aren't crazy, we represent them, if that's "optics" then HEIL OPTICS

this

capped tbh

All the KIKE e-celebs who spoke against 'muh nazis' have given rhetorical credence to Anti-Fa's "FASCIST!!!!" chants against anything even centrist. All the establishment moved to do the same thing.

The problem is, that they're not going to be held accountable for supporting AntiFa actions and will selectively disavow certain actions and not others. Being able to get away with pigeonholing/labelling the other side as all one 'bad thing' and being able to have the authority to say that they are one aspect of that or another thing, and that their protests to it are just 'more evidence' that they're that bad, is how you hold power in PR. Alinsky's rules.

The best we can hope for is that the energy of the Judaic establishment gets Judo'd back on them in future. Not sure how it will happen.

Those who try to turn the wave will be swallowed by it. Us riding it has been working well lately in my opinion. Everyone is talking about White Nationalism. That is great.

People are dropping attention to media in droves.

I don't listen to even radio (((news))) anymore since the narrative is so alien.

They aren't even selectively reporting or spinning things anymore, now they're just blatantly making up shit that never happened and reporting it as news. It's surreal.

this

fuckin THIS

Boomers lived the high life, Gen X rode on their coattails, millennials got the crumbs, but gen Z gets nothing. Instead of having a future, they are pumped up with jewish hot air.
Imagine being a middle schooler right now. Imagine being in a classroom full of non-whites with all of your adult "rolemodels" telling you to feel guilty, and parading around the fact that your kind is getting their deserved comeuppance.
Imagine being a kid and getting absolutely nothing that your parents, grandparents, and great grandparents had. You can't get a job.
Go to college? Useless, expensive propaganda institutions. Even if you are interested in a STEM field, you're not safe. Good luck getting in over stronk womyn of the thousands of Chinese foreign nationals. Get in? Well equality, feminism, and multiculturalism will all take precedent over your actual studies. Manage to graduate? Well, all of the available career positions are now filled by H1B poos and chinks.
Want to just be a tradesman? Be an electrician, mechanic, plumber? Sorry, your school won't teach you. Those jobs are so "underclass". You go to school so you can be an effete pencil pusher, remember? Besides, all of those jobs are filled by Mexicans.

Today's youth are getting fucked so, so badly. They are not being trained to enter the adult world. In fact, they are being trained to be as useless as possible. They will grow up not being able to afford a house, children, or amass any savings. Social security will be completely dried up.
They will look to see who is responsible. They will find answers. Everything they ever hoped to have was meticulously stolen from them and their people over the last few generations. By who? By invaders, by the foreign nationals who planned this to happen.

The kikes think that whites will just march silently into the night. They think that they can slowly replace and destroy us without an inkling of resistance. If it goes all according to plan, whites won't notice and they can get away with it with their hands clean. Well, no one genocides themselves off the face of the Earth simply because they were convinced; because they were so indoctrinated. Eventually when things get so bad, your survival instincts take over.

Soon we will have nothing left to lose. Fighting for our own people, our own survival will be the only choice. You can't simply hang your head down and be a good goy anymore, life as a white man has (and will) become so unsustainable there will simply be no other choice but to fight.

I imagine a real identiarian movement will form in the next 20 years. When gen Z comes of age, when all of the boomer traitors die off, and when the non-white population becomes so large and unsustainable that there isn't enough money to artificially prop them up.

based

Haven't you been paying attention? The world will end tomorrow.

except it wont

OP of the Carolina general here. We've had 3 meets and so far very few people have made it out. Even anons here are too scared to actually meet up at this point, even though the jew and nigger plan against them. How are we to convince the normalfags when not even we are angered enough to show up? If we're to have any effect in the world at large, we're going to at the very least have a CB radio net to pass info off of the internet. But even with that, without willing anons to cooperate locally, we all really are just larping at this point.

Fuck off kike.
Even if the world was guaranteed to end tomorrow, I would still keep my convictions. Nihilism is for degenerate weaklings who are too mentally stunted to find purpose.
The world will end some day, some day we'll all evaporate in a sea of radiation and fire. I still want to fight for my future, and the future of my people. I'd rather struggle and have purpose in my time on this earth, and for my people to do so as well, than to give up, succumb to nihilism and hedonism, and let the world crumble at my feet while I smoke pot and let niggers run wild around me.

It has definitely started, needs to abandon the fringe label somehow. Remember that the Nazis were the response to the communist rise in Weimar Germany. So long as the communists burn flags in the streets and call for the removal of increasingly more significant statues, and eventually Constitutional reform due to 'muh white supremacy', whites will be pushed towards us because nobody else will represent them. Traditional White America is what every Marxist hates.

When Trump gets assassinated or impeached.

Kessler fucked this thing up big time. Oh BTW - they say Nazi Flag Guy worked for FBI.
WTF!!???

wtf

We grow tall and fade away. But our progenitors carry on our seed, passing the torch on. In due time one of our generations will be in a beneficial position to seize and have the will to power. Though its uncertain how and when that time will come.

You can start one tomorrow, OP.

I know everyone here has heard about how Gen Z is more conservative and that they are more socially aware. A lot of people point out how the majority is still cucked. However small, I think we are seeing a shift.

White kids are growing up and being told that everything wrong with the world can be traced back to them. Among young whites a counter-culture is being formed that rejects leftist anti-white values.

We need to continue to focus on accepting and educating this generation on pro-white values, because they are listening.

yea right

Epic post.

i agree that boomers and gen x are a big problem. how do we make them suffer? what kick in the their fat bottom could ever shake them of their mental illness?

Whites are the only race retarded enough to die out for the other races breeding. It cant happen.

bullshit, it will

Well, what happened is that propaganda became "natural", and then it started parodying itself just by passage of time. The russians had two big newspapers called Truth and Justice (Pravda), and then developed a saying: There is no truth in Justice, and no justice in Truth.

Plus, everyone still remembers the old Europe and the West, when even when there was war, history was glorious.

I think the problem is whites considered themselves "the standard" human and went through a period of deracialization, effectively not noticing that their ethnicity always shaped their culture even when they did not notice it - you can see this for instance when comparing slavs and germanics, for a same action they have different patterns.

But the whites tought the patterns they have are universal, you just adopt them and poof, done. And i guess for the first time, that old memory of being actually threatened kicks in, and the feeling that whites are the only ones without tribal protection is making them scared, and fast.

And the fact that all human migrations have always been westward and northward towards Europe has made it into a society that prizes skills to overpower large numbers and that world is coming back again. I even think that is why Europeans, all the way up to 18th century, placed such importance on honor and skill.

So the people are preparing, at least mentally here.

Technically the shift started in 2008, if you want to get even more technical it's the Gen X and Gen Z crowd that will become more natsoc in response to communism and millennials become the most communist. This is primarily due to the timing millenials are pretty much in the exact moment they went through all the shit that brainwashes them over their lives, enough of a quality of life to be pampered and nothing to challenge that view, and the Left hadn't lost their marbles or dropped their spaghetti.
The crash in 2008 was the very moment that caused doubt however and therefore a shift in the point of view of what is going on to people who are already young adults or late teens at the youngest but the school system hadn't even achieved it's final form yet.

Maybe on a comedy channel where you think these people will care.

After whites are less than 30% of the population and it is already too late.

This is an interesting point. I do think just having the concept planted in people's minds, regardless of their feelings about it at this time, is a huge victory for us. For many people it willl only be a matter of time once the seed has been planted.

…to take back the entire nation, yes

it's still a wildcard, we don't know what will or won't become possible, but never give up, even until your last breath

Write a book dude, I'll read that shit

What is "white identity"?

What is "asian identity"?

What is "black identity"?

people from those groups being loyal and being united (not traitors)

That alone is not an "identity".

group identity, has a common history, etc

this is basic shit why U askin me m8

It means a group being racially aware as a whole and acting in a collective way toward what benefits the ethnic group as a whole, rather than being a pure individualist

You have six years from almost today to make final preparations.
Depending on your geographic location to nogs, antifa swarms, and imported 3rd world terrorists; expect serious violent escalations within a year

seriously doubt this

Screencap this for what reason again? What is your thinking about that timeframe? Or are you just throwing a dart at a dartboard hoping you land something? And what will you do to make this prophecy come true?

You 4chan niggers are insufferable. Go back and never come back. Sometimes I hope 8ch gets taken down so you children niggers can fuck off back to the kiddy pool and people who know how dns works can enjoy the site in peace.

It's honestly so long before we get some sort of antifa / BLM execution style video leak of some american. That is what will trigger it.

you mean NOT so long right?

And I think you mean they'd do it in an ISIS style, kind of, right?

sauce?

bump for interest

I don't need it, already operate on that basis for everything for a long while, the thing jews are always accusing Whites of, being ethnocentric like themselves.

Crash of 08 is what shook me out of lolbergism and set me on the path to narsoc. That event, and what followed, taught a lot of people that something is fundamentally wrong.

Don't you mean 19/8/2017? Stop your "i'm special" retarded changes

Antifa is the version of ISIS that will be used domestically

Pretty soon honestly
Sage for low effort

nigga u wut

Tomorrow.

First you would need a political party, as you wouldn't be able to run under the Republican party or any other cucked party. The orientation would have to be NatSoc, white countries for the white, black countries for the black, etc. *optional* Once a proper party is establish there would need to be a few books published on the parties intent, as was with the NSDAP. Pretty straight forward from there promoting NS policies, tearing down the competitors signs, using meme magic to win elections, it would be fairly simple where campaigning is concerned. We would need at least 40% support, which we just need to cater to the common man, as NS naturally does. I would say 10-20 years once a proper party is established.

We would need to get local, congressional, and senate support first, then after that is accomplished we can run for president. With all sides of government in control we may enact our policies.

what side of the world you're on? We burgers do it month/day/year. It's superior and you're a nigger.

Why not restart what George Lincoln Rockwell left us?

Some baby boomers run the Nazi party now apparently, no wonder I thought they were dead.

www.americannaziparty.com

My father died a couple months ago and was a boomer. You've got it worng. I look back at my dad's life and I see how in 78-79 when the OPEC oil embargo was going on and Jimmy Carter was President he lost his construction business. He had been a successful home builder and property developer. He then became a paid employee for a commercial construction company through the early 80's and then there was the Savings and Loan collapse of the mid 80's. He was one of the few people who kept his posistion but by then had had to deal with my mom and him divorcing. Looking back on it now I was just a small kid and thought differently. The police beat him up pretty badly and it took him a couple years of recovering and dealing with that legal situation. It had to have been terribly humiliating and I didn't understand it, I look back on it now as a drowning man having lost damn near everything lashing out. Were it to happen today I think he would have been killed by police. But by then moving into the 90's you seem to forget the dot.com bubble bursting and the economic collapse that followed. If you remember Yahoo had billions and even sponsored X-Games but all that money dried up. There is a minority of boomers out there that have weathered all of the economic storms that happened in the 80's, in the 90's, in mid 2000, and this mess that Obama brought us to today. In looking back I think, the Jews were behind all of those collapses because they were all wall street or oil crisis related into the 1970's.
You're missing it, think Ruby Ridge, Waco, think of all the NatSoc arrests that happened in the 1980's and 90's. These events have been occurring ever 10 years or less and American Whites have been getting shafted every single fucking time.

Looking at the picture now, considering how I have been looking at the last 40 years has brought me to the conclusion that 9/11 was a planned event that the Bush's created. 9/11 cleared the way for the world we live in today and the world we live in today didn't happen as an accident.

I would say we need to rebrand and not copy the NSDAP, we must be our own version. As far as Lincoln Rockwell goes, he was a German Nazi larper, we need new appearances, and beyond that the people he had running for him were neo-nazi faggots -
we need respectable men meaning no tattoos, no piercings, no criminal history, or the media and the normies will see us as a bunch of larping thugs. Mostly changes to appearance such as instead of the swastika we can use the black sun, or perhaps a Roman/Greek era symbol. The roman salute may still be used but we should adopt the actual roman version with the palm up, instead of straight. The German NS movement did great, but we must build upon it, as it was the first government of its kind.

Why bother with PR at all? We're going to be called Nazis ANYWAY and the Kikes will attack us ANYWAY. I understand not giving the enemy ammunition and all, but whatever symbol you choose is going to be labeled "Nazi" anyway. And unless you decide to let Jews and niggers into the organization compromising on your own values they'll use that as a reason why you're REALLY a Nazi, and not just the left sperging out against dissidents

Perhaps actually the Aquila would be a good symbol, and it would avoid scrutiny as we can relate to the american eagle, this symbol also provides much meme potential.

The alternative would be pure and unadulterated anarchy. Not the liberal feel good kind either, National Anarchist party.

Either or would be better than what we have now (and order from chaos arises anyway)

I take it back, meme the American Eagle as a NatSoc symbol. Do it.

This is the first time voting for a US President has resulted in being called a Nazi. Trump won a national election legally and all of the people who voted for him have been classified as Nazi's

The organization would have to be closely controlled to make sure there is no infiltration like there is with the alt-kike. If we use the Aquila as in post I don't believe we would be able to be attacked due to the eagle in american history. Beyond that the meme potential is great, and it is a great, stable, symbol(with historical context).

Yes, and he still won despite this, since the public knew the media were being faggots. As long as you don't give them ammunition, they will seem like a bunch of idiots to the public.

We'll need a manifesto.

I agree, as I had acknowledged this in my original post, it must show our intentions, I don't believe it should be called a manifesto though, rather a programme like the NSDAP handbook.

Nigger we're not going to reinvent the English language to appease faggots who might be offended at the word "manifesto". You're not even out of the g.ate and you're cucking

I just don't want faggots to get confused with the communist manifesto, perhaps it would be a good idea, perhaps not.

i agree with your concepts, but i agree with moreso. i don't think we should adopt NatSoc for the sake of it being NatSoc. I think we should advocate for policies and principles organically, as the various needs arise. Regardless of any details, the fact that it is a white identity movement will make the kikes sperg the fuck out and call us nazis

Beyond this Manifesto generally means what your intentions are/ what you wish to do, while a program is more direct as what you are going to do.

Yeah that's what I meant. And yes, an ISIS style execution of multiple innocents. The media can't keep upping the violence ante and not expect this to happen. Then the dogs of war can slip.

Digits be damned, this is the right track.

It isn't PRfagging to build a new aesthetic for the old foundations. The enemy will use Nazi against us regardless, but we can respond with incredulity if are trying to not be nazis (even if we're natsocs). We need to replace the German aesthetic for an american one.

Hail Victory

It has to come sooner or later or US will end up just like South Africa.

But, but, but he was crazy and must not have taken his pills…

Please somebody post his Facebook posts. They've been deleted even from the dailycaller site…

dailycaller.com/2017/08/19/suspected-florida-cop-killer-claimed-to-be-member-of-black-extremist-group/?utm_source=site-share

Everett Glenn Miller aka Malik Muhammad Ali on fb.

generally, "PR fagging" just means compromising on your ideology for the sake of not being as mean to your enemies or being called a racist. you can have good PR while still being uncompromising. i dont think american national socialists should outright copy hitlers movement down to the uniforms - that's just silly and doesnt make sense. people will call you a nazi for wearing a republican t-shirt, so you dont need to have on the full fucking garb in order to be recognized. we are america - dressing up as a foreign political party member isnt in very good taste, even if they are your best ally
you can certainly still be national socialist; just for fucks sake have at least the tiniest bit of creativity. maybe make the swastika a different color or something if you must use it. you cant go wrong with eagle symbolism either (please dont copy and paste the reichsadler. come up with your own). you can read plenty of nazi pamphlets from the third reich books website (only one i know of). if you get a thorough understanding of german national socialism combined with a good understanding of americanism (muh founding fathers, etc), it's pretty easy to imagine what an american version would look like and what white americans would be receptive to. white america already has plenty of german dna anyways so it isnt a big change - the biggest differing factor would probably be the land itself (unity of blood and soil, etc)

It's here already. Have you been paying attention? The Democrats are our Africa National Congress at this point. There has been a "broad PoC coalition" formulating against white people since the Obama days, and the average white person if they aren't an anti white cuck they are still a delusional civnat.

Nope. Whites could be 2% of the entire population and the odds would still be in our favor in a racewar. Fighting shitskins hardly even qualifies as warfare, more like razing wild animals.
The only thing we would need to worry about in that situation is other whites sabotaging out efforts. Only whites can defeat whites. Remember the bush wars? The white population was extremely small, and still managed to give the niggers a run for their money. The only reason they lost was because of other European countries meddling in favor of the niggers.

Of my ramblings? Maybe.

You know exactly what they are, kike. I'm sick of this tactical nihilism bullshit. It means our people have a right to exist as a group without having to compete for land resources with other racial groups in our own homelands. It means we want everyone else to fuck off, it means we just want peace.

No it isn't. The jews scream nazi for every tiny little thing they see as out of line. Bush, Romney, and McCain were all "nazis". They weren't, but god I wish they were.

Even more importantly The Federalist Papers are more racially intolerant than Mein Kampf. Mein Kampf talks about how the jews are a problem and therefore need to leave. The Federalist Papers posit(correctly) that injuns, niggers, and barbary coast immigrants(ie saracens) should not be legally considered human.

Just point out that every Founding Father was far more racist than Hitler, that America was founded as a white nationalist state, that our first 80 years of existence was as a fascist republic(we were proto-fascists), that the white American population didn't give a damn about either of the world wars and was dragged into them by liberal politicians, and that according to our own laws non-whites are not and can never be American. Point out that our government planned the imperial expansion of our territory and destroyed the injuns.

The point is to make them scream about how much they hate America and the Founding Fathers, this is proper acceleration because it won't cause society in totality to collapse it will just piss off the whites.

We need more artists in our movement, honestly. People on here always talk of the importance of good imagery, but nothing is ever presented (outside of memes).
Art is very important, probably the single most important thing an empire to create. We remember the greatness of Rome through its statues, architecture, plays, poems, and aesthetics. Politics are equally as important, but the human mind looks back the most fondly on icons of beauty and power unique to that civilization.

It would be great if we could use American art and symbolism to form our own NatSoc icons. I know Rockwell had his swastika/old glory flag, but if I'm being honest, it wasn't that inspiring.

I always liked snake imagery from old American days. If someone could edit this with a full gray background it'd be even greater

Hit the nail on the head, pic related

I've always thought of memes as an art, but as I stated before, the best symbol for an american party/group would be the Aquila(Eagle).

I am also very fond of old American imagery. It's much better than the multiracial rainbow nation shit propaganda we have today, where instead of inspiring icons we get diversity pamphlets.

Eagle is great, snake is great. Red, blue, and gold are great. I would like it if more traditionalist artists made patriotic paintings and propaganda. Unfortunately, the jews have already seen the importance of art to culture, and turned all of our art schools and institutions into trash, only training artists to create post-modernist crap and diversity propaganda.

What is language ?
What is culture ?
What is "red" ?
What is the fundamental nature of reality ?
Are we really here ?

Fuck off.

Kikes and libshits love using tactical nihilism against things they wish didn't exist, but will defend to death vague, nebulous concepts like "black culture", "institutional racism" and "white privilege", all of which are more deserving of skepticism.

Oh but, white people don't real. Whiteness is just a social construct. Biological sex also don't real. But institutionalized racism and the legacy of slavery? Why goyim, that's as real as the air we breathe, don't you know?

Never listen to nihilists. They aren't actually nihilists. They only want to deconstruct your identity so you are left mentally defenseless while their team takes over. They're foreign nationalists using jewish tricks to disarm you without having to raise a finger themselves.

The eagle would be perfect. In the 90s the bald eagle population was endangered and it eventually recovered. Great propaganda potential.

Here's something I just whipped up real quick
I though about just the fasces alone being held by both feet, and I also thought about just an axe by itself. But it has two feet so I wanted to add a second thing. The wreath symbolizes eternity. no particular definitive reason for the second head though
This is just a rough draft that would of course need to be cleaned up and made more suitable to be a proper symbol

fug i forgot the tail feathers. just imagine they're there

fasces encirlced by wreath held by eagle or eagle holding fasces framed by a wreath with wingtips extended outside of wreath

that sounds better.
now that i'm looking at more references i'm feeling a lot less original about the whole "eagle with a fasces" thing. i didnt even think of that american vanguard group or whatever they're called. oh well.

also to anyone who wants to try to redesign the traditional nazi swastika, there are other variations that may be applicable - at least for just putting on a sign or something

I like an idea of a Virginia-esque coat of arms for a flag. Lady liberty in the center, with an eagle on her right (our left) and the Gadsen snake with a fasces on her left like in your 2nd pic. A little bit of a drawfag, so might try to make it

The New World

Capped

coiled serpent, common archetype in mythology. snakes are commonly used to represent wisdom, the creative life force, renewal/rebirth, and sometimes danger (but less often)
mythencyclopedia.com/Sa-Sp/Serpents-and-Snakes.html

it's only PRfagging if you cuck out and go anti-white

PR that doesn't include being a race traitor is 100% necessary and good.

Even if only 1% of the national population is dedicated pro-white activists, we can change the fucking world. Don't give up. Keep resisting until your last dying breath!

This.
I would say 40-60% of the population are idle(normies/lemmings/commoners), as long as their needs are meet, they could care less who governs them.

Only through compromise and understanding with all the non-Whites, true NS. Oh and death to traitors on all sides.

This is when it will finally kick off, we've overestimated our numbers.
The boomers are fucking useless, they are effectively the perfect good-goy cattle. They account for roughly 20% of the white population which makes up 60% of the AmeriZOG population - that leaves our viable numbers at 40%, we are effectively a minority in terms of useful warm bodies.

What this means? That kids will grow up in an increasingly more hostile environment that they will be increasingly more motivated to rebel against. I was raised in a diverse and tolerant environment, my classmates made me feel self-conscious for having blonde hair and a chinese bitch once snuck up from behind me and cut some of my hair off for 'good luck' - thankfully there weren't a lot of niggers(lived in an area of LA that was mostly chinks and yids) but I learned certain truths about them regardless. These kids will be forcefed the redpill by the environment they are brought up in.

the 1% will still have to use some PR, though

we have to try to send a message that we are the good guys, no matter what. That's not PRcucking, that's just smart PR.

Whole bunch of interesting flag ideas out there. Some better than others.

second and last ones look pretty sweet.

Indeed.

A book about your struggle, perhaps?

I wish. I don't think I'm good at writing, just rambling. I am much better suited at being an artist. I'd do better helping my people honing my craft and making non-degenerate, inspiring art.
you know after I read that over, I feel a little bit like uncle Adolf. I'll never be as great as him, though.

The problem with all these flags is that they’re bad. As flags, that is. The designs are nice and could be used for “factions” or “groups”–what have you–in the post-jew world, but the US flag as it is now is probably the best flag on Earth. A flag’s design should be memorable, evocative, and–get this–SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR A CHILD TO DRAW. You want to evoke a sense of belonging to one’s nation early.

Get on the zeemap.

get rid of the swastikas, terrible, this is terrible propaganda.

We need to cut all ties between ourselves the the third reich. Feds want us to be Nazis.

I'm feeling pretty down since bannon left. I know he's not /ourguy/, but seeing him go looks like another win for the kikes. I'm getting sick of those smug fucks rubbing their sweaty hands and gloating on the news.

Praise kek, and let the true happening begin tomorrow.

Flags don't need to be busy or overly colorful. Regimental flags are great for morale but a common theme and recognizable design are all you really need.

nice

k

Agreed. Americans have always had an independent spirit, it's unrealistic to expect them to ever rally around a symbol from a totally different nation and era like the Nazi flag. Larpers need to accept that fact and move on.

I like the National Alliance logo. It's an ancient symbol like the swastika, but it was popularized by an American group. Also, the treeline design evokes the forest and wilderness, giving off positive vibes. It's highly adaptable, too. You can add flames or an eagle or all sorts of stuff to it.

Why do you have crumpled paper texture under the American flag one?

Black and white flags are best flags.

At least 50 years to late.

It has already started…It's bigger than we think.

Boomers are 65/70-ish now and are dying off.
I can't imagine what the kids in school are thinking right now, but I think they are angry at the system, but can't put their 'Mental Finger' on the perceived problem yet. I think that they can feel it deep down in their gut, but can't express it verbally just yet.

too late for what?

Even if we only get one small state it'll be worth it. Stop blackpilling. We're not dead yet. Don't give up until we are actually fucking dead.

0 years, it begins today

except it doesn't…. regardless of the larpflags

Leftists never have any trouble identifying who's white when it comes time to blame a white man. They only feign ignorance when white people try to take credit for something.

white-wing politics

I am not optimistic about associating 2 headed mutant symbolism with a philosophy based on racial health. Just one non artfags opinion.

"The whole world is a stage, and all the men and women merely actors. They have their exits and their entrances, and in his lifetime a man will play many parts." Don't hesitate to say something when you think you should, you might have to be more than you want to be in life. I also capped that post.

This is why we should drop redpill posters around schools and colleges.

never, because asians and blacks are too sexy to resist.

mods!

Pornography is despicable and leads to the downfall of civilization. There is no way you can convince a white man once he has seen the inadequacy of mixed race people that making children of that sort would in any way strengthen their line. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

You better step up your game Jewish /salt-left/, perhaps get rid of the internet since you had so much control before it? DO IT FAGGOT, I WANT TO FIGHT, I'll win and you know it!

You know posts have a built-in timestamp? I'll cap anyway just because of the aspergers fueling the post.

nigger girls are my favorite

you should try dark pussy, it tastes amazing and your children will look beautiful.

you should try exporting some seed to foreign lands, harvest the crops and know the fruit to be good. white identity isn't totally lost, you still have it and your children would have some still, you'd enjoy it.

greasy bell pepper and tomato noses don't look good on anybody. no thanks

if you don't breed with a black girl, you're missing out.
lots of children enrich your life.

Reported, enjoy your ban cuckold.

Kill yourself faggot.

The white identity movement will begin in America just as soon as the Yanks can find a white nationalist leader that isn't crypto XDDDDDDD

Good luck you stupid burgers! YOU'RE ALL GODS CHOSEN! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Wasted dubs. Optics is everything in a political movement and in a revolutionary (ie ALSO political) movement. Mao's book on asymmetric warfare is a little outdated but he still hit the nail on the head when he explained that revolutionaries must rely on the People that they're fighting for to succeed against whatever governmental force is opposing them.
The guerrilla must move amongst the people as a fish swims in the sea.

Morons think that optics (commonly disregarded as "PR fagging") is unimportant. Shills know it is and seek to discourage us from caring about how we look to the world. But intelligent White nationalists know that optics is very important.

I'm not trying to appeal to an AI. I don't care what an AI thinks.
I care what White people think. I care what the zeitgeist is.

Morons think that jews will stop calling us Nazis if we stop posting swastikas.

Chimeras have always been a part of European symbolism. I don't see an issue with it, though I think a normal eagle would symbolize America better than a 2-headed one.

Every generation had to deal with this shit since the 80s. If anything you lucky fucks get a platform that can't be shut down. Don't go saying you had it so bad when you can voice your opinion like this. Even gen X was cucked thanks to AoL fucking the internet for a while.

Checked, .308 confirmed for the white man's cartridge.

moron

imbecile

Nice dubs. I have a hard time seeing us getting GenX on our side. The GenX white men I know all talk like fags. They say things like "We're pregnant" (talking about their wives).

literally no one thinks this, faggot

kys

not because we think fucking kikes and the media will just stop calling us Nazis, though, you pleb-tier idiot

Then for what conceivable purpose? Pretending not to be National Socialists won't work. Lying to people like that will never work because the jews will always point out that we're lying about ourselves, and people will perceive that the jews are correct and we're being dishonest.

You need to give up the radio meme and set up simple ways to communicate online. Until then you will get nobody.

Guys, you seriously need to be careful with zeemap. It's easily scrapable. And at least one salt-left user knows how to do it (I've seen the bash script). Make sure you don't put exact locations (or is a Lefty's address).

Were not larping as German NS, it's about building upon their progress in a way that is suited most towards ourselves as Americans.

Approximately -0.66 years.

Daily Reminder

The Jew never sleeps.

a lot of political activity involves some deception, you're a goody two shoes

Hitler today would lie and say he's not a natsoc if he were alive.

Some did. Not all of us did, though. I came from nothing, and everything I have, I worked for.