I'M TIRED OF THOSE "Holla Forums IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF ELITIST HIPSTERS" FAGGOTS SHITTING UP OUR THREADS

I'M TIRED OF THOSE "Holla Forums IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF ELITIST HIPSTERS" FAGGOTS SHITTING UP OUR THREADS

Alright, faggot, you think games have always been shit and that game design hasn't gotten worse? Name 6 games from 2011+ that are 7.5/10 or better

Protip:you're a faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fo4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm also tired of the "Holla Forums hates vidya" spouters.

Faggot

I only play old games.

Your turn, OP.

Thanks.

Alice: Madness Returns
Bulletstorm
Deus Ex: HR
Rochard
Batman: Arkham City
Saints Row The Third

EAT A NIGGER DICK, HIPSTER FAGGOT

I pulled all of these from the PS3 list for 'hard mode' and didn't even have to open the PC games list

>MGSV ground zeroes

Fucking hipsters, man.

Your proposition makes zero sense OP. If someone thinks that games have always been shit they obviously aren't going to think that anything from any year is going to be 7.5/10 or better.

And in any case you aren't going to disprove the notion that you aren't an "elitist hipster" by telling people that there are no good games from 2011 onward. That's just going to prove that you are one when you start insisting any good games which get mentioned are shit.

Old vidya ages, user. It became trash. You just blinded with your hipster glasses, and believe that this trash was better than the new trash.

In reality its always a better taste to play new vidya and discuss it on Holla Forums, instead of playing old shit nobody ever touches (except for the ones that got remakes/enhanced editions).

Also i know why you are upset. You are triggered that "some" posters may say truth about the fact, that Fallout 4 is actually an improvement above past installments and the revelation of entirely new genre of games. You are probably butthurt over my post.

you need to be more subtle. bringing up fallout 4 is an instant red flag. maybe try referencing how no man's sky has problems but is overall a good game, or how the new deus ex really pushes the boundaries or something

This bait is well crafted, but sadly, it doesn't have any lasting impact or bite.

4/10, may have rustled some faggot.

Fallout 4 is an actual game, and nms is trash. Comparing nms to fallout 4 is fucking stupidest shit i ever seen ever. F4 has beautiful hand crafter worlds and dungeons, everywhere there's some details, and nms is just randomly generated spore bullshit. Not to mention nms has like just 2 guns with different recolors.

Last time i tried to make a question which game in similar genre is better than fallout 4 i got an answer "ace of spades". This is how bad Holla Forums is. Instead of beautiful crafted models you would prefer playing with cubes like 5 years old boys.

Fallout 4 is too good for Holla Forums at this point. Especially its mods. You will never build a factory with a qt girl in lewd costumes, guiding the army of other qt girls to rebuild the commonwealth.

Bait meme needs to die.

I don't even know/care about "Fallout" but your post about old games is definately bait.

I cannot believe there are people out there with different opinions. How could such awful individuals exist?

I know why reddit hates you now. Look at how civil their discussions are:
reddit.com/r/fo4/

And look at your hatred, hipster elitism and shit trowing at each other.

And they're expressing their opinion in the form of making fun of you, what's so hard to grasp about this?

It's the same type of retard that boils having taste or being an elitist down to being a hipster.
In the age where hipsters are chugging out pixelshit and enjoying casual cames.

There's no difference between old and modern pixel shit. Its all shit.

SR3 wasnt that great. Saints Row 4 on the otherhand was like mouthwash and enough to at least redeem the series even though it ended up beating little in common with the series.

D4
Bayonetta 2
Sleeping Dogs
EDF 4.1
Dying Light
Yakuza 5

I mean its not like some fun games are nonexistent but for the most it just feels like a massive let down compared to prior console gens.

You realize he was being sarcastic, right? Are you stupid?

I'd agree with some of the posters above you, but come the fuck on man. Casual Deus Ex, fucking Batman and Saint's Row The Third?

I cannot agree.
If you compare metal slug, guilty gear, sf2 to modern shit where character limbs are 1 line of pixels wide 1 block you can see the difference very clearly.

The amount of effort put into both is impossible to compare.

Age of Wonders III
Xenoblade Chronicles
Men of War 2: Assault Squad
Orcs Must Die 2
Farcry 3 Blood Dragon
ダックソル

Last one was a free one you gave me, wasn't it.

Sorry m8. They ain't counter culture anymore. They haven't been for a while when it comes to games.

OP literally 5-6 people gave straight legitimate answers to the "You only like old video games" meme, there's no reason for this thread to keep going so i'll give everyone a proper challenge.

NAME 6 GOOD TRIPLE A GAMES MADE POST 2010

Zero?

Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon
Assassins Creed 4
Would the South Park game count as triple A?

That's all i got.

Momodora Reverie Under The Moonlight
Earth Defense Force 4.1
Styx Master of Shadows
Invisible Inc
Furi
Brigador

NAME 12 PROCEDURALLY GENERATED FIRST PERSON CRAFTING SURVIVAL GAMES FROM 2016 THAT HAVE BLACK CRIPPLE FEMALE PROTAGONISTS AND ALLOW FOR PEACEFULLY SETTLING YOUR DIFFERENCES OVER A CUP OF TEA.

Dwarf Fortress

Rust
Rust
Rust
Rust
Rust
Rust
Rust
Rust
Rust
Rust
Rust
Rust

There, that was easy!

Honestly you should have said 10 games from 2013+.

What I've come to see in my almost a decade now first on cuckchan and now here is that the people who really care about games and the future of games tend to congregate in these places.

There isn't much optimism, compared to neofag and the sorts, it's much more dreary, more cynical, more critical, often "buyer beware" orientated compared to other places (except for some weebshit with fan service, those always get the mark for some reason even if it really is shit).

Tastes here may differ, but the want for quality reigns, and there's just no other place where the callout for quality and actually good games is seen like here on fullchan (haven't been on cuck since GG).

That's why I like it, I can more easily learn things from a negative/cynical approach and if there really is a near uniform praise for a game here, it's a must-try.

Nothing wrong with being an elitist hipster. I'm not going to play mainstream games. You can go to halfchan for that.

Dark Souls
Human Revolution
Styx
Mark of the Ninja
Metal Gear Rising
Metal Gear Solid V

Dark Souls
Styx
New Vegas
Dragon's Crown
Dragon's Dogma
TW2

DXHR
Bioshock 2
Dark Souls
The Stick of Truth
New Vegas
Mario Kart 8

Both far cry 3 and blood dragon have awful design. Just because BD is self-aware of being shit, doesnt give it a free pass

This is such a teenager line.

Metroid Prime: Federation Force

:^(

Fire Emblem Awakening
Under Night InBirth EXE late
Smash 4
Monster Hunter Generations
Mario Kart 8
Guilty Gear Xrd

>XCOM barely scrapes 7.5, good with LW though

user i want you to record yourself masturbating in public and upload it here.make sure its a webm

Why would he care even less what some faggot told him to do?

And besides, Jesus said faggots like you go to hell.

Hipster is a bad word though. And in general calling yourself "elitist hipster" is a bad choice of words.

If I like a game I don't give a flying fuck what Holla Forums thinks, I'm going to play it and have fun.

But will I shill it? No way, if It's multiplayer I will find discussion about it and input my experiences. If it is singleplayer I will play alone as I should. Video games are meant to be played for entertainment purposes, not to latch onto with identity politics.

If you like a game, continue liking it. Why do we need threads on what is wrongthink and what is not, fucking think for yourselves and ignore the >liking x mouthbreathers if you are dumb enough to inject your favorite game into discussion.

Don't ask don't tell, faggots

I'd agree with the others, though. Except MK8 because I didn't play it.

I know one that I surely like.
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup.

Does anybody even know what "hipster" means anymore?
Being a faggot like pic related is being a hipster, not liking popular video games doesn't make you a hipster.

No, not liking something because it is popular makes you a contrarian

He said "good", not "great". But even then I thought Bioshock 2 was fucking fantastic; the gameplay wasn't as good but the writing atmosphere, etc. are just a hair worse than the first one and the original Bioshock is on my GOAT short list.

Being a contrarian doesn't make you a hipster.

You're close
Being "ironic" in every part of your life is being a Hipster. For example: Pretending to like taboo things like Star Trek or BDSM, refusing to take anything seriously, enjoying wierd twitter.
Being Hipster is mainstream.

You suck cock at baiting my man.
Get in the oven.

Here's a thing. We actually don't like something not because its popular, but because its shit. And really low quality shit recently god very popular among modernists, which made it harder to explain people why its bad, since those people never played anything other than that particular popular shit. You know, good games were popular back in the days, now people changed and those people just have no taste in products they consume. Not to mention political propaganda of diversity and equality being shoveled into particular popular games.

We can't fix this situation globally, that's why some of us may be called "hipsters", just because shit ended up being popular. When in reality we aren't.

Yeah, no, fuck you and fuck Holla Forums.

Factorio
American Truck Simulator
Freedom Planet
Gingiva
Metro Last Light
Fallout NV

I didn't say that

I want to fuck that Chloe

8/v/gg threads is nothing but a bunch of sjw pretending to be anons. And sometimes (((they))) leave their box and visit other threads.

also there's many more I want to list, but let's keep it limited to six

those games are either shit or let downs. kill ursef fagt

Skyrim
Fallout Shelter
Fallout 4
The Elder Scrolls Online
DOOM
Wolfenstein: The New Order
PREORDER ZENIMAX GAMES, BUY ZENIMAX DLC, PIRATE NON-ZENIMAX GAMES!
==REMOVE THE HEART FROM YOUR BODY AND OPEN YOUR WALLET
REMOVE THE HEART FROM YOUR BODY AND OPEN YOUR WALLET
REMOVE THE HEART FROM YOUR BODY AND OPEN YOUR WALLET!==

let's be honest here

are complete let downs

are complete shit with no substance

at least Sanic goes fast, Witcher is just Asscreed combat with a good story.

I enjoyed Onechanbara Z2 Chaos along with Furi, they're not the top of the line but quite some casual fun. Along with Way of the Samurai 4 ported over, the combat is sub-par but the story and multiple choices are pretty good. Wonderful 101 is an unique experience, you use inputs from fighting games in a platinum game, I found it enjoyable, along with most platinum games like Transformers: Devastation and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance. There's also a lot of games that are still pretty good.

Honourable Mentions

Haste makes waste.

From my point of view? Not very many, OP.

It's not even cuhraaazy, it's just generic garbage.

DDogma
Dark Souls
Cry of Fear
Car Mechanic Simulator '15
Payday 2 pre-safe update
E.Y.E
Revengeance
Ground Zeroes

Controversial choices, but I think we can all agree that they are solid 7.5's at least. I'd name different ones, but they wouldn't be objective choices.

I read that in Holly's voice :')

Metro 2033
Total War Warhammer Gonna get hate for this
Total War Shogun 2
GTA 5
Bethesda Shill Thought it was around 7.5
Payday 2 Till they fucked it up
Dark Souls
Max Payne 3
LA Noire
Fallout NV
Dishonored
Zeno Clash 2 **but the first was better*
Hotline Miami
Shadow of MORDOORRR

That said, it's harder for me to think of good games that came out recently because a lot of my favourite games came out years ago.

A hipster is someone who makes fun of other for their label, they basically make non-jokes about commenting on others hair or clothes or music tastes which usually go like "look he wear these, hahaha".

Given that that's their only fun they get in their pathetic lives (criticizing others), their weak point resides in calling them what they are, hipsters, because they wear all these stupid clothes, have these stupid haircuts and listen to these stupid bands in a desperate attempt to be intangible like ether so that they cannot be labelled like the people they deride, so just calling them hipsters destroy the very reason they are doing this shit.

That is not what a hipster is.

Holla Forums doesn't hate actual vidya.

It's just that very little actual vidya has been released in the last decade, and mostly interactive marxist indoctrination movies.

What's released nowadays can't be called games.

A game has rules, and the actions have consequences. When you fuck up, you're punished.

Games now are like the tutorial part all the way through. Training wheels never come off. There's also "muh emotional story" delivered with "muh graphex" that somehow excuses the fact that there is no actual game, and even so, the story is usually shit too.

Binding of Isaac

Risk of Rain

Bloodborne

FTL

Hotline Miami

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Super Hexagon

Devil Daggers

EYE

Shovel Knight

South Park: Stick of Truth

Lisa

Rust was fine, until they fucked it but oh well.

Bastion
Transistor (maybe)
E.Y.E
FTL
HELLDIVERS
Dishonored
Path of Exile
Darkest Dungeon

Eat a dick OP

The biggest issue with Holla Forums is the fact that people on here are too trusting when a negative opinion surfaces. All they ask when it comes to whether a videogame is shit or not is "it bad? - ok it bad me no play - hey adod this adod say it bad no play".

It's fucking ridiculous sometimes. Some games have it worse than others, and some of them overall suffer from the fact that Holla Forums took identity in being antisocial, so games like CS:GO and Rust get shit on for being "casual" when they're really fucking nothing of the sort. On the contrary, CS:GO demanded a lot more discipline from me than even Quake 3 did, which I usually could dominate with nothing but a pound of coffee to sharpen the reflexes.

But oh well, unfortunately the contrarian, kneejerk nature of Holla Forums is the only attitude you can really have these days without entering the good-goy piggybank mode, buying into hype etc. Even if some games get discarded as "normalfag games", I find it to be an okay price to pay for always having a place to talk about videogames without "I paid for it" lenses obstructing everyone's vision.

There really is no other place to go. I don't like a lot of things about the attitude of the folk on here, however it is something that comes from pure bitterness and elitism, both of which are the product of it being the current year.

This thread is fucking awful, kill yourselves and fuck the newfags who spout that nonsense like curating taste and thinking outside conventions makes you a hipster.

Dark Souls
Bloodborne
Catherine
Bayonetta 2
Witcher 2
Witcher 3

Gas yourself faggot

Thats like saying Quake 3 or UT99/2004 were normalfag games.
Rust is just shit, ARK does it better with more choice and variety

Ark to me personally was always way too forgiving to be fun. Rust always kept me at the edge of my seat before they added this bullshit XP system.

I was a fucking warlord with 20 people at my command, people were begging to build by our castle for safety. That sort of organized PvP experience is very rare.

And then they fucking quenched it.

you're on the mark with SR3 though

holy fuck I know so many dumpster licking faggots IRL. I could Miss Cleo their current game tastes at any given moment. It's whatever is dumping per-release hype advertisements. Launch rockpaperkotakugun, look at side panel ad, I know what they'll talk about.
these fucks don't like games, they like being part of a crowd.

Yeah, you'd show them all if only you could overcome your crippling social anxiety and cracking voice.

This isn't Holla Forums.

(checked)

Anti-pol out of nowhere, as usual.

sage for off topic

The reason why they're civil is because they're afraid of getting downvotes. It's a hugbox and you're not allowed to have different opinions.

Now fuck off.

Holla Forums does hate vidya though. I haven't visited this board in god knows how long because despite how good a new game was or how good some conference was you'd all be cynical assholes. When you stop all circle jerking the same few decades old titles (Although they do tend to very good also) then maybe Holla Forums will realise even modern games are fun.

Fixed that for you.

7.5/10? That's a low bar to set:

1. Binary Domain
2. Dark Souls
3. Dark Souls 2
4. Dragon's Dogma
5. Sleeping Dogs
6. Mark of the Ninja
7. Xenonauts
8. Human Revolution
9. Torchlight 2
10. Grimrock 2
11. Arkham City (bloated but still 7.5)
12. Console X-Com
13. Civ V (with all DLC, of course)
14. Hotline Miami
15. Portal 2
16. Shovel Knight
17. Papers Please
18. StarCraft 2
19. Rule the Waves
20. Graviteam Tactics
21. Crusader Kings 2
22. EU:IV
23. The Witcher 2
24. Dishonored

That's without delving into questionable shit like HoI 4, Max Payne 3 and Hotline Miami 2. If you'd demanded 8 or 8.5 and above it'd be tougher but I wouldn't struggle to hit 6. 9/10 and better would be a serious challenge without filling the list with niche shit.

Oh and Yakuza 5, 4 (unless you use the jap release date) and perhaps 0. Again 7.5 is a low bar to be setting. Assuming each year you get one unoriginal but polished game or one original but unpolished game you've already got 5/6 done.

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Transformers Devastation
The Darkness 2
Yakuza 5
Driver: San Francisco

Reassembly
Terraria
E.Y.E.
Metal Gear Rising
Kerbal (even if the devs are utter faggots)
War for the Overworld (even though it's a direct clone of a game from 97)

Ya waiting a minute before anything happens every round on defense is super fun. I love watching angles. Half the game is waiting to see if you can get a jump on someone else while they're rotating. It's slow and boring. Also, if you don't have a team you might as well not play because going solo is fucking shit.

I don't think I've even played 6 games total that came out after 2011.

I don't fun in numbers.

fucking kill yourself, you gigantic cocksucking faggot.

what did they say to you?

Degenerate filth. All of them.

if I was a sperglord they wouldn't be talking to me. I'm trying not to alienate normalfags, they're acquaintances. when I try to tactfully point out this shit they mentally shut down. if I didn't interact with them regularly I'd light them up.

yatagarasu
under night in birth
guilty gear xrd
e.y.e
abyss odyssey
acvd

You know faggots can't ever stop from flaunting their sexuality.

What a well crafted post.

As much as OP is an insufferable faggot, I have seen a lot of posts that just say "it's shit" in every thread with no discussion at all and then proceed to get singles for 3-5 posts before getting doubles and checking themselves.
In threads about games that are actually shit there's a huge fucking list of reasons spammed up through the thread with doubles and trips in every sage.

Makes you think.

Undertale
Undertale
Undertale
Undertale
Undertale
Jackie Chan

OPINIONS

SMT IV
SMT IV Final
Persona Q
Etrian Odyssey IV
Super Smash Bros. For Wii U
Bayonetta 2
Wasteland 2
MGSV
Underrail
Heroes of a Broken Land

It's just shitposting, nothing new.
checkem

We hate it because it's shit, if it's popular or not, who gives a fuck?

Fuck it, I'll keep going.

>The Walking Dead Season 1

Jackbox
EDF
Wasteland 2
Xcom 2
Mario Maker
Splatoon

But I have shit taste, so

i know this game and waste of time but here's your (you) bby

At the risk of sounding like a douchebag:

Most popular games are shit.

Lowest common denominator and all that. Same as Hollywood capeshit.

So like straight people then?

Move to Saudi or Iran if gays trigger you user.

I like the way you think, user.

I don't care what you're tired of OP, shut up.

I could name about 50 but I'm not risking all the hipster faggots from Holla Forums playing them and posting how they have been secretly made by jews and SJWs because they are fun, and Holla Forums-tards hate fun.
It's like hiding your power level in public.

No, it's not about not enjoying certain games, it's about fucking calling older games and entire franchises completely shit without any actual argument.

Games have always been shit, we just have nothing better to do.

Not all gays are retarded obnoxious degenerate faggots or dykes same as not all blacks are retarded obnoxious degenerate niggers.

Then leave and go to reddit. You obviously like it better. Holla Forums will always be screaming hipster faggots in their own way, Holla Forums isn't always right about new releases but they are 90 fucking percent of the time. That's what Holla Forums is and I don't want it to be any different. Now shoo you disgusting plebbitor.

Niggers literally ruin everything, gas yourself, fucking faggot.

Get fucked

This is bait.

Why does the thought of someone praising jesus give you a raging boner.

When was the last time you saw a couple parade ?
When was the last time you saw the EU fund a couple parade.
Because they have been funding gay parades for a decade or more.

But I am elitist.

Mate, if only you'd lived during the time of public forums, old pubs and coffee houses. Discussions will always have a fiery edge to them. That's what makes them fun.

Just look at those hipster playing elitist games.
Oh wait, most hipsters are casuals playing indieshit nowadays.

And you are fucking redditor.

Then fuck off back there. I hate all the retards I have to deal with on Holla Forums, but here I can tell them to fuck off along with everyone else who isn't taking their bullshit as rudely as possible.

monica dam

Is vidya the only medium where having taste and knowing your shit and the medium's history is considered "elitist"?

Eh, the concept no, the title maybe.

Depending on the topic, people could say all kinds of things about you as titles or criticisms. In the end, it's best to ignore it.

fam fam dat how it b 4 ey medium nah'mean? like how hip hop heads b talkin bout political significance of sugar hill gang or summa dat ole bull shit nigga or lyk when niggas circle jerk ova citizen kane use of shadow or sumn nigga it's all baloney nigga whether u lyk it or not fammo

great thread OP.
So instead of creating a thread about videogames you want to talk about you create a designated shitting thread.

Nice thread OP, it's really opened my eyes to the shit taste of everyone on this board

We're basically reddit, horry shet

Holla Forums does hate video games. I know this because 1 guy called the game I like "shit". Also, I keep making threads about the same game and people keep complain and calling me a shill! Clearly, Holla Forums hates video games.

The gameplay you're describing is on Silver, which I'm not surprised that you never managed to get out of.

Hey guys, wanna talk about Skyrim? I know yall are busy playing Morrowind lol xD silly hipsters but it's really not that bad! It's a fun game because you can play pretend but sometimes the bug come around and ruin my immersion :P oh well every game has bugs right?

It was thinly veiled good modern vidya thread.

And you all failed by posting mediocre shit and games that are only good for a moder AAA title. Oh, plus the occasional indie arcadeshit.

I could post a bunch of games OP but I doubt you've even heard of them. Stop playing (Western) triple A games. Find your niché titles.

Go on, then, this should be good.

Endless Legend
Dragons Dogma
Witcher series in general
EYE Divine Cybermancy
Dark Souls 3, albeit the weakest in the series PvE wise imo
Hard Reset

Honestly I was just skimming down the list of what games I have installed really, there are many others and its in no particular order.

come on now nigga.
also i have this thing for feeling disgust towards games that are only good by extreme coincidence and accident like binary domain, like shit nigger the PC version has heavy and unremovable mouse acceleration it's obvious that nobody who was involved in making it actually plays video games. It just leaves me with this bitter taste in my mouth

this is why you failed

Considering how many replies he got he has bee extremely successful.

Change the referenced game and it would be Top Bait.

Do you even know what "bait" refers to?

Driver: San Fran didn't get the attention or love it deserved, the game was fucking great.

TitS
Ar nosurge
Tales

That should keep you going for a year. Added bonus: few people talk about these games.

If all you do is browse IGN it's easy to think the industry revolves around Halo or Witcher.

Elitists are the fags that think you have to have a sli of GTX 1080 and play everything on an ultra wide monitor at 120HZ . Holla Forums never had many of these faggots

But hipsters, there is a fucking lot. The most common are the hipsters that think the first game in a franchise is always better no matter what. Some time ago there were CRT threads daily, and those fags werent being ironic.

But the worst thing about Holla Forums were always the fucking weebs tough. They will suck the cum right out of the urethra of any japanese developer and hype any japanese game and complete ignore their flaws while sage bombing and shitposting as hard a they can on any westerner game thread. If you are too young to remember, weebs were the sjws of a generation.

Kill yourself nigger.

Remember the phrase that your parents said when you really fucked up?

"I'm not angry at you, I'm just disappointed at you."

While kinda bullshit, since they're clearly pissed but the anger is more about being betrayed and it being very clear that you could of done a better job. That pretty much describes Holla Forums's 'hatred' of video games to a tee. I mean it's very clear that both Holla Forums's hate smartphone games since it reminds them of free flash games that did it better over a decade ago. But Holla Forums doesn't talk about them except in rare circumstances, simply because there's nothing to improve these games beyond making them free and stopping dip shits that pay for them. Same thing with sports games, Holla Forums just doesn't give a shit about sports.

Weebshit is a guilty pleasure, a fast-food brand of games if you will. We all know it's shit, but we enjoy it from time to time.

Nigger, it's not

But

Nobody is perfect mate, Holla Forums is not one person and every user here can have very different opinion on stuff, but ya know, there are still some trends that appear here and there.

I agree that Bayo 2 isn't anything over 7.5/10, but it's still a polished game that delivers more Bayonetta, even if it's easier and the bossfights are dodgefests without tells on higher difficulties. Shovel Knight's fucking great, but I do concede that TWDS1 isn't for everyone's tastes. Also,
MGR had heavy fucking inverse mouse acceleration.

Are you fat/retarded?

and if you're reccomending Tales of Zestiria you should kill yourself

If you're going to be a weeb at least get some taste you huge fucking fag

This is pretty much a meta thread. Why were these ever banned again? I feel like there is some catharsis to be had in discussing the major issues with Holla Forums on this board itself instead of some other shit board that nobody cares about.

TO THE MANAGEMENT: GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND BRING BACK META MONDAYS GOD DAMNIT.

i once played this jap game where the pointer always moved at the same speed. what goes through the minds of japs is still a question science has to answer

Rust was superbly fun, and back before the exodus there were plenty of threads on Holla Forums for Rust… before the update to unity 5 and the huge changes.
It was fun for awhile, but now it's gotten to a point of encouraging stagnant sessions; which is the antithesis to my enjoyment of Rust.
I much prefer any arma3 mod w/survival over Rust nowadays, as there's more possibilities for immersive fun, unlike the current state of Rust.

Holla Forums IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF ELITIST HIPSTERS

The gameplay in 1 was ass though. You're telling me they somehow made it even more banal?

music and film are far worse

Holla Forums is dope

But cs go is a normalfag game. Quake 3 and ut used to be normalfag games too
Fans of fast and furious shooters were normal back in the day btw, open arena - clone of q3 - has still lots of players online, come play with us !!

I don't say that Holla Forums is full of ELITIST hipsters.
I say Holla Forums is full of depressed bitter NEET hipsters.

An elitist hipster would go be a hipster faggot on platforms that have far more visibility and user base.

This year alone:

Is must suck to be missing out on so many great games, OP.

Neither are Holla Forumsacationists elitist hipster faggots nor do they hate video games.

Personally, I have the theory that Holla Forums is the equivalent of old bags in a small town running their mouths about the latest gossips.
Case in point: The four of five threads on Holla Forums about Dark Side Phil the day he was caught on camera masturbating while every Waifu Wednesday thread is decried as 'not vidya'.

Le moabah meme xDDD

kiddie shit

p2w mobile shit

more kiddie shit - i bet it's about 4 hours long too

walking simulator 20 - procedural shit edition

we all know it's shit

Judaism.

Ori and the Blind Forest was decent.

I am absolutely ashamed with how much I played that fucking garbage, and this shit is fucking why.
The ranking system was complete coddling horse shit. I had to play with fucking retards for hours before I could reach a rank worth playing in. Then I'd have to deal with e-Peen faggots that think they're hot shit.

Oh yes sure mature games for mature gaymers like you.
Confirmed for never playing it before.

meta threads are worse than template threads.

What is the problem exactly?

This is bullshit.
People are always telling others here to go back to 4chan.

But the problem I suppose came from the circumstances that many people came over here for which is certain instances of site-wide censorship and of course the whole climate of rules on top rules being created that were vague and allowed for mods/janitors/whatever to come around and get rid of shit that they just simply personally didn't like. You know, like a forum in the old days.

I've been back a couple of times and honestly at this point I don't see much difference between these places other than there is a larger userbase so you could actually talk about video games that are new or recent without the thread being shitted up by people who think they're saving the board from imaginary shills.

However, the biggest flaw for me is that the site itself feels so lacking in features.
You can only post one image at a time.
site-wide you can't post nearly the same quality webms as you could here because of the size limitations.
auto-refresh of threads isn't a default.
You can't filter people just hide or report the posts.
And yeah, there is generally a speed problem as you got 10 pages but this means a thread with less people is quick to get bumped off and there is never going to be an instance of a thread lasting more than a couple hours. Here you can have one go on for days while not being stagnant at all.

Everything. The site that it used to be is completely fucking gone, all the people replaced with shitters or drowned out.

Then go back

Also, here's a few reasons:

kill yourself CTR faggot.

reddit isn't civil, nor do they have discussions. They're fucking boy scouts who worship popular opinion on almost anything.

I don't get it, all I see are faggots.
They haven't changed a bit.

newfag

same thing here
at least on Holla Forums, same thing here
same thing here
go to a neptunia thread and you'll see the same thing happens here

my nigga. best use of 60 cents of my life.

for
Well, I fucked it up

==BOOHOO Holla Forums DOESNT LIKE OVERWATCH, MEMETALE OR BF1 WE WUZ NIGGERS EDITION
WHY DOES Holla Forums HATE GAMES WAAAH==
you are a colossal faggot and should kill yourself asap

The old folks home has more limitations, less features, and a faggot staff, but both Holla Forums boards are equally shit at this point. My guess is a significant number of people here are actually crossposters.
At least the other boards here are fine, just slow as shit.

It's really not. You're either confused because it's Summer and board quality is at an all time low or you're a crossposter justifying your position.
Oh really? You mean like the 20+ nuDoom and Overwatch threads we had up at the same time on launch? Oh wait that was Halfchan.
What do you expect from one of the lowest common denominator above Waifufag threads? I'm talking about how you can actually gain salt from spoiling No Man's Sky on Cuckchan.

Actually I'd recommend Tales of Symphonia Chronicles.

Comes with two games and finally playable thanks to JPN audio.

No. Back when UT Tournament and Quake 3 were a thing videogames were not mainstream yet like today.

EYE
Divinity Original Sin
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
Sayonara Umihara Kawase
EDF4
Wipeout 2048

You're wrong though OP, video games are pretty much dead. Still have hope for Deathwing though. I'm gonna keep playing Genesis games until the day I die.

He said they're not all OBNOXIOUS, degenerate faggots.

Gay cucks belong in the >>>/oven/

"muh elitism" autists confirmed for Redditors

I do not disagree flagfag.

Also looking forward to Deus Ex 4, SMT4: Apocalypse, The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy XV and Persona 5.
I feel like the industry is in a good place and developers like Hello Games are not indicative of the industry as a whole.
It is a shame what Square Enix is doing to the Deus Ex franchise, but I know Eidos Montreal are still pouring their heart into this game.

I've also been on "Holla Forums" for close to 11 years and have never caught the Jaded virus.

This whole post.

Bonus track

And this list came from someone who actually hates le current year vydia.
There's still good stuff out there
But i do agree that not only the quantity of good stuff is very scarce compared to previous generations but it is also burried in a much larger pile of shit than in previous generations

It is true that the overall quality within the industry has been going downhill non stop, but we still have yet to reach rock bottom

And i can also understand where the "le Holla Forums hates everything" meme came from
People here myself included are a bounch of nip-picking faggots who saw 2 golden ages in the industry
SNES & PS2 gens and saw the flood of casuals dilute the overall queality for the sake of "muh inclussion" and "muh broader appeal"

if we sum the fact that the (((media))) is trying to push "modern art" style sensivilities into the industry and the fact that the QTE ridden, hand holding, spoon feeding, skinner box, visual novel genere Telltale, David Cage, Life is Cringe, etc is seing a resurgance but instead of being classified as visual novels what they really are the are classified as Games, + the fact that devs and the (((Media))) have began to judge the quality of Vydia using metrics better aplied to movies muh heart warming story, muh relatable characters certainly gives me, and a lot of fellow old school Holla Forumsirgins, plenty to hate about "le current year" vydia

Vid very related
and it's fucking 8 years old

Holla Forums isn't elitist or hipsters though, it's a board full of faggots who have shit taste in video games and love casual AAA garbage like ASSFAGGOTS and overwatch

Those people are the minority and every tells OW faggots to go back to their containment thread.

Those people are the majority. The majority of Holla Forums is shiteating faggots and if you still play video games or genuinely have good taste, get out while you still can.

Jim is that you?

That really brings me back.
Much better times were those.

Go back to your LOL and 4am threads.

and you can go back to reddit
:^)

Echoes my thoughts entirely on every point made, though a lot more eloquent than I could ever hope to be. I know there's nowhere better, but after 2 years of it I'm pretty tired of the constant pessimism. I've been opting to just ease myself back into isolationism instead, might just go cold turkey after the election.

Why go to reddit when I can get pleb taste and shitposting here easier?

Oh shit, I've never thought of that.
Good plan.

I want these normalniggercuntfagwags to leave.

Didn't even refute me at all.
Summer is almost over, then it'll be tolerable again. Meanwhile you obviously don't like it here, so you can leave.

There's no point wasting time or effort trying to refute someone who is so steadfast on being a complete dipshit like you, so I'll just call you out for your idiocy and leave it at that.

I mean, OW thread was cyclical for weeks and all discussion was confined there. They anticipated this shit and corralled it away, and funposters were there every day shitting on the game.

I don't get it, why even pretend to know who "Holla Forums" is?

Just stop posting.

>quoting where I specifically admitted Holla Forums is a board containing people

Just stop posting

THIS IS A SANDWICH

You're saying that Holla Forums is a hivemind, what's the difference between that and a single person? Unless you have archived thousands of posts to build some sort of Holla Forums profile, you're just being a retard who has been triggered by other newfaggots posting about shit games.

Underage pls go

Notice how he used it in his post you autist.

Man, this Holla Forums guy sure likes arguing with himself a lot then. I mean, it's obviously just me and him on this board, after all but all the arguing on this board on every single little thing, with himself. All alone. Just him.

Holla Forums is not a hivemind. It is a shit tier board full of Holla Forums posters and absolute casuals who have garbage taste. the number of quality threads and good video games discussed and enjoyed by many people on Holla Forums is extremely rare. Time to go back to the pokemon go thread.

You mean that containment thread?
Reminder that Undertale went on for months despite very vocal protest against it, and the fact that most of the people on the board seem to hate it.
You're very new if you think that most people here like some shitty phone game.

a vocal protest of 2 people
who used their time to spam "==h*ck off tumblrtale="

What threads are lacking? Why not make some threads with all your spicy stances?

Where do you see shitposting for this outside of the pokemon go shitposting general?

I don't even know what you're trying to say here, this is some next level Stockholm Syndrome.

When there is a general for a game going on for weeks or even months at a time, you're either a complete retard who loves playing and discussing games he hates, or there are a lot of people who genuinely like it.

How new are you faggot?

Case and point, Undertale. Guess what, everyone else still think's the game is shit, and the generals are gone. There will always be a bit of cancer here and there.
This shit isn't new, and there were shills going on Overwatch for days, subverting all the newfags and summer invaders to their crappy game.

It's the same guy
or two
the posting is a carbon copy of the previous posts

nice blog post

But that's wrong, I only went to the Undertale general once or twice and saw nothing but porn and arguments over Undertale threads. I didn't pay attention to the particular shitposter(s) that come every time.

you should run a theater because you're too good at projecting

How so? Because he just said all of the hate for Undertale is just one or two fucking guys.
That makes him a hypocrite and a fucking moron.

He was saying that the infamous fuck off tumblrtale was one or two people.
But I can see how someone who was spamming it everywhere would say that. :^)

Not always true: there was a Fallout 4 general for a few months but nobody in there was saying it was good.

That's not true though.

How about you only read threads on games you like? That's what I do. It works.

Uhuh.

You're welcome to come to my place and look at my games collection. Not a single mainstream game in there. (Well except for Assassin's Creed: Rogue, don't judge me).

I don't know what Holla Forums you've been living under for the past 11 months, but the only "vocal protest" I ever saw was the one or two people spamming "=fuck off blunderfail==" in every god damn thread followed by "I work at a viral marketing firm."

You faggots are so new. You're the one living under the rock if you didn't see people pointing out the continued existence of Undertale threads was pointless.