The Fight Against Ivanka And Jared

With Bannon gone, albeit leaving on good terms with Trump, we are now stuck with most globalists in the WH. What's worse, Ivanka and (((Jared Kushner))) still remain. It is clear Ivanka is trying her damnedest to push her beliefs on her daddy, and Trump loves his daughter too much to really tell her no. That raises a problem for all of us, and a new battle for us as well. We must do everything we possibly can to get Ivanka Trump and (((Jared Kushner))) out of the White House ASAP. That means finding anything in Ivanka's past that's dirty or makes her look bad. We have no choice at this point but to take her on directly and ruin her reputation to the point where she is forced to leave. As bad as that sounds, it is the only way to help Trump drain the swamp and a major problem inside.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2014/01/05/slain-slumlord-found-in-trash-had-enemies-list-a-mile-long/
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
archive.is/vSe2g
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is fucked. Single term. Pathetic flip-flopper. Clearly just played the white nationlist vote when it was convenient.

Soros and Kushner was always the thread to pull. If that doesn't do it, what the fuck would besides extreme criminality? That won't be found. I think the best thing is to really push the Soros business dealings and how it affects Kushner's policy advice. I don't see enough of this association to think we should change that tactic. It should be amplified though, surely.

Is it? Is that clear?
Since it's clear to you can lay it out instead of presenting it as a holohoax-style axiom.

Kushner's dealings are already under scrutiny. We have to push harder, much harder. Ivanka needs to be exposed to. If she did anything unethical, it has to be brought to light.

never going to happen, its family op

sage

Another Alt-Right attack the kids thread. We don't work for you Bannon. And we don't give a fuck if some fashionista is tweeting against "muh racism"

Nah.

(checked)
Eh. Attacking her will only make Trump protective. Attacking that kike will work. She will go with him, guaranteed, 100%. All energy should be on him with her being mentioned as a tool or included tangential discussion. Focus on the weak spot with the easy to point out proof, not conjecture. Unless you have something. Do you?

We should have hit harder with Kushner. But Breitbart and Monkey Man refused to go after him

Honestly, I would have been happier for S2 of Flip Flappers than for this false victory.

(((first-post)))

whydon'tyoucrawloffanddie?

(checked)
I'm sure that kosher faggot has some child-sized skeletons in his closet. it would be nice if Bannon left some bread crumbs

Feels like the DNC in here.

Can we get Don Jr. into some high position?

Reminder that (((Ivanka))) dyes her hair blonde, plus she has nigger lips and a scrunched face. She has the shit end of Slav genetics, which is hardly a surprise when you look at her mother who honestly doesn't even look Human to me just some alien sexless thing. Thankfully Eric, Barron, and Don Jr got their father's genes. I'm still holding out hope on Trump but he needs to keep his sons in the WH and kick out his subversive untermensch whores instead along with their kike relatives

I will attack only Kushner so she divorces him and marries me.

To be fair to most people, everyone voted for Trump voted for Trump, they didn't vote for his daughter and it's obvious now she is a fucking globalist kike. She doesn't belong there

is that because flip flappers was bad? I mean the intro looks like garbage, but magical girl madoka had a similar cutesy intro and it was phenominal

She never belonged in there in the first place, honestly none of his fucking family should be camping in the WH right now but at least his sons show themselves to be men of integrity at least as far as I know at least, I care more about the president than his fucking family so any scandals they're involved in I don't really know about Ivanka was just a piece of meat for the plebs to gawk at so Trump could get their attention. She's a trustfund whore for the kikes and the Democratic Party, which is one of the biggest things that can't shake my doubts about Trump. It doesn't make sense to me for a man that campaigned against the Democrats and Globalists to let a woman, regardless of familial affiliation, to set up shop in his presidency who's a rabid supporter of the very things he campaigned against. It doesn't make any fucking sense to me whatsoever, call him a sentimental old man who loves his daughter but he spent a shitload of money to get to the position he's in now and fought some tough battles ontop of it. Why let a parasite who's never lifted a finger in her life to do anything come in and start running things? Especially a Shiksa piece of Human excrement who stands for everything he stands against? Smartest thing for Trump to do, especially if he wants to earn some points with the more intelligent of his supporters who hold sway with the rest of the cattle, is get rid of her and tell Melania to get the fuck off of Twitter unless he wants a Michael Obama 2.0 forever associated with him

Idk, either way you think of her she really doesn't belong there though, no one voted for her to be there and everyone voted for Trump because of his anti-PC stance and now it's being subverted by her and all the other neo-cons there and it's disappointing to say the least but whatever, we'll see what happens in a few years when we all look back

If you attack his daughter you damn well better do it under the guise of being a lefty.

That's what I'm saying user, (((she))) never had a place in there to begin with. She's a bum who latched onto his coattails for personal gain and her own agenda. She's a subversive in every sense of the word. I didn't vote for her, nobody did

r/The_Donald needs to fuck off back to where it came from and that means you

You have to focus on the Kushner family itself, a.k.a the Kushner mafia one of America's modern and most powerful crime families. Dig into their secrets and connections.

I guess you've never seen her Youtube channel, besides running a company which creates and does nothing, her biggest feeling is to help give working mothers daycare. Look at her, user.

Trump will never dump Kushner and Ivanka. That's the drawback of nepotism. Nothing besides a random stroke or act of god is getting those agents provocateurs out

Need to undo the Rabbinical network and how it connects to money laundering from Jew subversive criminal activities, drugs, prostitution etc. Remember Menachem Stark, he had all sorts of ties to that stuff. Even the New York Post was rapped for the Headline "Who didn't want him dead" His story was like an ABC of all they do. nypost.com/2014/01/05/slain-slumlord-found-in-trash-had-enemies-list-a-mile-long/

trumps family has been jewish for many generations…. his father was also jewish and a big supporter of jewish causes. the only difference between ivanka/kushner and jew trump is they admit they are jewish whereas the goofy fucker doesn't.

proof mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

Fucking (((1))) kike. His argument is much more than that, and the guy knows more about math and physics than you will in two lifetimes.

>>>/out/

What is with this? I feel like it has been forced since election day.

I mean lets just stop and think about this here. Trump is in a situation where in one hand he has what is best for the nation, and in the other what his daughter arbitrarily wants. How is this even up for debate? How is this even a thing?

Why doesn't he make her the Ambassador of the US and dump her in Israel? Trump could dump McCain in Nam or Iran at the local US amnesty as well.

They're not going away until goredumps become common doctrine for this shit again.

He's either a man capable of his own decisions, or he's a puppet to the last person who spoke into his ear. Chose one user, then fuck off back to thedonald.

How do I know you're a shill?

DIDNT YOU KNOW IVANKA IS BASED
/sarc off

First daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner were spotted at a party over the weekend rubbing elbows with billionaire Democratic financier George Soros
archive.is/vSe2g

It sounds like obvious bullshit, I don't believe that Ivanka is doing anything other than carrying out the exact script that Trump handed to her. I think Trump is having her do this sort of thing to make the kikes think they still have some peaceful options for exerting influence on him. If he ever backs them into a corner and leaves them no obvious paths forward then he gets whacked and he knows it. To me this looks like self-preservation.

What would be best for the nation and to stop this chaos is just call ANTIFA, commies, and BLM out on their bullshit and start uniting the country under the American flag. If he actually called. I mean I don't know what's more disheartening here, the fact that the KKK, neo-nazis and WN had to just fuck everything up and sperg out ruining our traction, or the fact that not one person, even the President, has the guts to call out the real problem by name and defend his own voting base. It's all so tiresome

Don't forget that Soros loaned Jared $250m for a "business venture."
jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

THE SHILLS NEW MARCHING ORDERS ARE TO ATTACK IVANKA AND KUSHNER AGAIN

See

They outed themselves and ran away to make another thread.

Why does Alex Jones and co. always praise Bannon and hate on Ivanka? If we think hes controlled opposition should we not question this? Why are shills raiding us right now making a pile of anti Ivanka threads? Why would I go against Ivanka if I support her father?

(((coincidence))) im sure

These faggots are linking the same politico and thehill articles as the last thread. BRILLIANT MOVE GUYS. Tell Soros he needs better training for the newer shills

I am almost ready to stop s-supporting Drumpphh. Please expand on these thoughts kind sir. I really believe you guys when you say Ivanka is controlling the US presidency already. I am convinced.

hi styx

Nice straw man, faggot.
All I've said is that Jared owes Soros $250 million dollars. And that drives you crazy, doesn't it?
It absolutely should. The man with the most influence over the president at this moment took $250 million from the guy who sends antifa to break up White Nationalist rallies.
If that doesn't concern you, you are the shill.

[spoiler]
:^) [/spoiler]

Trump offspring and their SOs are weak globalist filth. By proxy this makes trump filth himself. He talks about being anti globalist and nationalist then he allows himself to be surrounded by the same people . He made a choice, family or bannon and he choose family. Fuck this

Jews, everybody. From communism to shilling imageboards, they only have one mode: double down.

Yeah, this isn't working Chaim. We infiltrated you and you're gettting fucked hard.

Wew lad.

Hello Styx, I like your political videos even though you're a fence sitting comilibitariatard.

Hello, goon. How's EVE coming along?

Are you implying you're actually attracted to that kike slut? Gross

This just got tweeted, lol