Netanyahu Jr. Calls Out ANTIFA

Instead of being Jewed by Dugin and Soros into neonazi KKK false flag rallies we could be using the Chaos magic to turn the gollams against their masters.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/netanyahu-charlottesville-trump-yair_us_5994833fe4b0acc593e48a27

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2011/11/10/opinion/miller-obama-netanyahu-open-mike/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ARTICLE

Big words. He daddy hates America more than anyone and has stated himself that once the USA outlives its usefulness to (((them))) it can just blow away.

Kike only cares because the pro Palestinian faction will spread.

Jews want to turn ANTIFA into supporting Israel but they're not doing that well. Let's inflame this.

He is the son of a liar and he himself is a liar

cnn.com/2011/11/10/opinion/miller-obama-netanyahu-open-mike/

The "neonazis" aka ecelebs and open-butthole-border faggot-nationalists like Spencer don't hate his dad. They suck his dick. Antifa, however, hate Israel for what they do to brown people. He's shutting it down before it pops up in Israeli colleges.

No shit, you demoralizing faggots. That's not the point is it. Turn the gollam against their masters

Is he… dare I say it… /ourjew/?

How am I demoralizing? You always push the open borders for israel and mixed couple kikes memes. This is nothing new.

How am I demoralizing? You always push the open borders for israel and mixed couple kikes memes. This is nothing new.

First possibility is an attempt at keeping hold of the right by signaling more reasonably than the basic bitch politicians they let us have.

Second possibility is that the Israelis are experiencing some sort of 'reverse cuckservatism' where they've started seeing themselves in us because we do shit only they're allowed to do, and it's been long enough that they've forgotten White identity is even possible.

Fucking website throwing errors.

fuck no. their pet golem is out of control and they want us to do their work of restraining it for them

Remember Femen? Netanyahu thinks antifa is just swell, so long as it stays out of Israel.

See this!

This is how you wake up normies. Not by becoming a tool of Soros.

Sorry

I should of posted all of it.

It's obvious what you're doing. This is about getting ANTIFA to attack Israel instead of Anglo Saxons

Two side, of the same coin.

No bill whittle, there are no good kikes.

Wohoah! Based jews!

Why are you equating Dugin with Soros? They literally have nothing to do with each other. Dugin hates Soros and his open Russian society

antifa is already a jewish tool but the time in america isnt right to fly the flag yet.
Reflect on why these nutjobs only show up attack small people in the street, they never target the top of the capitalist/fascist establishment the claim to hate.
They rater smash random shops then to spray paint thief on some goldman CEOs car.
The proof is in the pudding

Whoops! I inadvertently revealed the real faces of the protesters with my poor quality blurring. Please forget everything you saw in the referenced image and use this one instead.