Leader of Antifa

facebook.com/spencer.sunshine.50
Attention Fellow Patriots.

The man in this picture is Spencer Sunshine. He is someone you should know. He is a high up in the Antifa Organization. He is an enemy to every right leaning conservative and libertarian. He is the one that will label anyone who isn't a leftist commie a white nationalist and islamophobe bigot. At a speech he named Patriot and Proud Boy Jovi Val as a racist. A couple weeks later Jovi was attacked at a NYC Bar after the Milo Book release party and was scared. This man winds people up to commit violence but never get his hands dirty. He also has received money from the ford foundation through a website he writes articles for. Part of his power is that he has remained anonymous. I need researchers to make him famous. The best disinfectant is sunlight.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B5_N0Rdrfq0nbWNUQXg3YmN1V1U/view?usp=drivesdk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCtNUvv11v31RW2h0BspPhHbO3_di8AM8
politicalresearch.org/author/s-sunshine/
politicalresearch.org/2014/02/23/the-right-hand-of-occupy-wall-street-from-libertarians-to-nazis-the-fact-and-fiction-of-right-wing-involvement/#sthash.9cWHVxh4.dpbs
politicalresearch.org/2014/02/13/20-on-the-right-in-occupy/
politicalresearch.org/2015/03/05/drawing-lines-against-racism-and-fascism/#sthash.xjHfkWsh.dpbs
politicalresearch.org/2015/04/06/the-continuing-appeal-of-racism-and-fascism/#sthash.9KBZozwk.dpbs
politicalresearch.org/2016/01/05/profiles-on-the-right-three-percenters/#sthash.S5SnNeNb.dpbs
politicalresearch.org/2016/04/19/gunning-for-office-oregons-patriot-movement-and-the-may-2016-primary/#sthash.u7Y9wlzh.dpuf
politicalresearch.org/2016/10/29/coordination-how-the-patriot-movement-re-imagines-governmental-ties/#sthash.aGJCDnJm.dpbs
politicalresearch.org/2016/10/30/right-woos-left-when-patriot-movement-groups-try-to-recruit-progressive-activists/#sthash.lUSdQM8I.dpbs
politicalresearch.org/2016/10/31/trumps-second-amendment-people-the-u-s-patriot-movement-today/#sthash.0r7VkjAw.dpbs
politicalresearch.org/2016/12/21/populism-as-core-element-of-fascism/#sthash.ON0OqT7o.dpbs
youtube.com/watch?v=Mmv0iAO4bBc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you give more evidentiary support of his role and what he has been responsible for? Anything more to go on besides a name, a Facebook link, and a short rant?

Bump for interest.

Just take a look at that nose.

And that hair.

What's his real name? Chaim Jamal Schwarzstein?

Certainly i have more but I have this video from a speech he gave at a leftist book store in brooklyn where he named paitriots. drive.google.com/file/d/0B5_N0Rdrfq0nbWNUQXg3YmN1V1U/view?usp=drivesdk

checked
Does he fart rainbows too?

I'm gonna start shooting people named "Spencer" out of principle, goddamn.

wew

lol, nice try.

yeah, this got gay fast.

Listen faggot, anyone can search your shit and find this:

Most of the shit there seems okay, but if you wanna shill your shit, come out straight and say "Hey guys, I have a show here that you may like, drop by".
endorsing Amazon is a bad move though. You're gonna get fucked by them and some of your potential followers will grill you.

Ok i am going to post it to YouTube hopfully its not talen dpwn

Listen faggot, anyone can search your shit and find this:

Most of the shit there seems okay, but if you wanna shill your shit, come out straight and say "Hey guys, I have a show here that you may like, drop by".
Being deceptive about it is just gonna make people resent you.
endorsing Amazon is a bad move though. You're gonna get fucked by them and some of your potential followers will grill you.

Also, what's the point of IP-hopping when you keep the name?

Calm your fucking tits i am being sincere. This guy is a real threat and im uploading to youtube now god damn it. If i wanted to promote my podcast i would do it. God damn it

That's the spic who used to do shows with Anglin's boy Iconocunt.

Reminder that the author can see your personal name and email if you access their drive account. Oldest trick in the book.

Well I didnt know that im uploading it to youtube now. Plus iconodummy turned on me when i wouldnt attack my friend. So fuck him too. The video is currently processing

Plus im doing all this from my cell

Now THAT sounds like a story you should be sharing with class.

we can tell from the typos.

Ok youtube rejected it where else can i upload it that would be acceptable?

What the fuck is up with this page in particular?
sage for off topic

Try vid.me

Are you in jail or something?

Try vid.me

Liveleak? Or embed .mp4s and webms here in this thread.

Im at my second job. Im uploading it to vid.me as we speak.

What is the upload limit for vid me

so much wrong with the OP. and evidence on Jewgle drive? fuck off back to where you came from

assuming you're still wanting to upload it and not just a honeypotter, pic related will help

Antifa has no leadership, they are anarchists. They just meet at a certain place, get in a circle and decide what they are going to do.

This is all the evidence I have. Sorry it took me this long. Hopfully this proves my sincerity.

politicalresearch.org/author/s-sunshine/

His Writings:

The Right Hand of Occupy Wall Street: From Libertarians to Nazis, the Fact and Fiction of Right-Wing Involvement
politicalresearch.org/2014/02/23/the-right-hand-of-occupy-wall-street-from-libertarians-to-nazis-the-fact-and-fiction-of-right-wing-involvement/#sthash.9cWHVxh4.dpbs

20 on the Right in Occupy
politicalresearch.org/2014/02/13/20-on-the-right-in-occupy/

Drawing Lines Against Racism and Fascism
politicalresearch.org/2015/03/05/drawing-lines-against-racism-and-fascism/#sthash.xjHfkWsh.dpbs

“Progressive groups should come up with their own criteria for people who want to move away from Far Right politics and toward progressive political communities. Recommendations for this include: 1) requiring the person make a public statement disavowing Far Right views, and posting it in their former group’s media; 2) turning over all Far Right books, t-shirts, buttons, etc. to antifascists—especially patches or other insignia of any organizations they were members of; 3) removing all Far Right contacts on social media, and not attending events (either social, cultural, or political) hosted by these individuals or groups; 4) making a sincere statement of why their former views were problematic, with apologies made to anyone hurt by their actions. (The letter written by former White nationalist Derek Black, son of Stormfront founder Don Black, is exemplary.23) If they want to become actively involved as progressive political organizers, they should also 5) be required to go through a debrief to provide information about their former Rightist group’s structures, membership, recruiting tactics, and beliefs.

The same approach should be applied to organizations and media with a history of providing a platform for Far Right and related (antisemitic, Islamophobic, etc.) figures. They should also be able to change policy, apologize for their past, and be treated as a regular publication or platform again.”
- Spencer Sunshine

The Continuing Appeal of Racism and Fascism
politicalresearch.org/2015/04/06/the-continuing-appeal-of-racism-and-fascism/#sthash.9KBZozwk.dpbs

“Today, the U.S. government seems to agree with my assessment.”
- Spencer Sunshine

Profiles on the Right: Three Percenters
politicalresearch.org/2016/01/05/profiles-on-the-right-three-percenters/#sthash.S5SnNeNb.dpbs

Gunning for Office: Oregon’s Patriot Movement and the May 2016 Primary
politicalresearch.org/2016/04/19/gunning-for-office-oregons-patriot-movement-and-the-may-2016-primary/#sthash.u7Y9wlzh.dpuf

Coordination: How the Patriot Movement Re-imagines Governmental Ties
politicalresearch.org/2016/10/29/coordination-how-the-patriot-movement-re-imagines-governmental-ties/#sthash.aGJCDnJm.dpbs

Right Woos Left: When Patriot Movement Groups Try to Recruit Progressive Activists
politicalresearch.org/2016/10/30/right-woos-left-when-patriot-movement-groups-try-to-recruit-progressive-activists/#sthash.lUSdQM8I.dpbs

Trump’s “Second Amendment People”?: The U.S. Patriot Movement Today
politicalresearch.org/2016/10/31/trumps-second-amendment-people-the-u-s-patriot-movement-today/#sthash.0r7VkjAw.dpbs

Populism as Core Element of Fascism
politicalresearch.org/2016/12/21/populism-as-core-element-of-fascism/#sthash.ON0OqT7o.dpbs

His speech where he named Jovi Val a latino trump supporter. 2 weeks later he was attacked in a NYC bar.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mmv0iAO4bBc