Other free speech services/companies

As Gab continues to grow to rival Twitter and Facebook what other companies exist with the same MO?

The reason I ask is because as Google continues to crush free speech and privacy we need to start properly promoting better companies.

I'll list a few services below that we need to find/start.. Again these new companies/services must have the same values as Gab.

Email account provider.
Internet search engine.
Video platform with revenue streams

By all means add other companies and online services this would focused effort could benefit from.

Its never been more important.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Usenet
robek.world/featured/what-is-gnu-social-and-is-mastodon-social-a-twitter-clone/
robek.world/internet/mastodon-social-is-the-twitter-alternative-for/
wrongthink.net/
hatreon.us/
gab.ai/chadtownsend
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The constant shilling for (((gab.ai))) everywhere - including on twitter (knowing that twitter than shadowban whatever they want) made me really suspicious lately. Also I don't give a shit about tweeting anyway. Faceberg alternative is what matters. As for your other questions, there are plenty of email providers and non-cucked search engines, and Tubers who want revenue streams should kill themselves.

They also had security issue pointed out to then multiple times and they didn't fix them. The board of directors are a bunch of cucks and shitskins. Not to mention gabai is a kike term.

Anglin blatantly shilling for gab just today. An awful lot of coincidences lately. Wether it's a honeypot, a money scam or a containment board, I don't really see the point. Also turning Kek into a commercial product for t_d tards is a clear (((sign))).

No shilling I'm simply using their overall business plan as a guide for discussion aka free speech, freedom of association, no overhead policing ect.

The main point of the thread is identifying companies that pursue these practices in difference services.

As for revenue yes it is required getting bigger Youtubers to move to a free speech and overall less fucked with algorithms platform its game over for Google.

Of course this doesn't just have to be limited to online services but hardware as well such as phones and computers.. We need to take steps to secure the race though all means.

anything that sucks the average person out of twitter and facejew and costs them sheckles is a positive thing i don't care what it is

Why shill for a site that doesn't work?

been desperate for a faceberg alternative for years. the solution has already been found (a decentralized network of an endless number of apps, or something among these lines) so when is it happening?

You'd figure it would be a slam dunk for a company to just copy Faceberg, Talmudtter, and JewTube but with free speech. I'm honestly surprised nobody has taken this opportunity for easy money.

Faceberg makes money from selling demographically information.
If you don't track the users, then you need a different business model.

We don't want your kikery here.

I'd pay money to have a little fucking privacy. Just charge $5 a month or something.

Get out.

Bro, it's a fucking product. If Freebook were social media and guaranteed privacy I'd pay for it. Do you think it's going to be made by a charity?!

Pure Celt blood in my vains.

Anyway you want new platforms to kick these kike platforms aside right? I know I do. If we can do it with our guys surely this is a good thing right?

All email is potentially compromised, or the company running the server goes to jail. That's what happened to the Lavabit guy. Best bet is to learn how to run your own server and keep it under lock and key.

Don't forget Hatreon as a replacement for Patreon.

Hatreon as a replacement for Patreon is a great suggestion.. Thats a new one to me.

Hatreon already banned Josh for being a goy, so dont think its a real free-speech alternative to patreon.

Huh, I can't find any info on that. What are you talking about?

But zis stossrichtung is clearly ze way to go. Look for permutations of that principle and press on. Press on.

Holla Forums here. Gabai is bad as it is centralized. Any centralized service can be taken down as it has only one server run by one man. The key here is decentralization! Decentralization has servers massively miror other servers and have them all riun the same shit.

GNU Social (not mastadon) is the service highly recommended for use for social media. It can never be censored. Literally. Avoid Mastadon, GNU Social's sort of bastardization that was shilled by Zoe Quinn and others.

Discussion forums that exist are numerous, and decentralized platforms are again numerous. I use Usenet. But please, before using Usenet, do some studying on it. People will complain if you don't follow their nettiquite. Useent has become overrun with spam and you need not contribute to it.

Usenet Information: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Usenet

There are also numerous resources to it on nerd websites. I strongly recomend using Usenet but only after you study it a little. Fidonet is also an alternative to Usenet itself, but it's so esoteric you'll find virtually no one except ham radio operators. I believe Fidonet has a Real Name policy.

More on GNU social

robek.world/featured/what-is-gnu-social-and-is-mastodon-social-a-twitter-clone/

robek.world/internet/mastodon-social-is-the-twitter-alternative-for/

hi john

I mixed up the terms "Decentralized" and "Distributed". I meant to say Distributed. Sorry

CHECKED
This.

It's only a matter of time before they kill Gab, InfoWars, maybe even good old Holla Forums by killing domain registrations.

Reminder:
Zeronet is completely decentralized with a Holla Forums IB already in play (though dead as fuck currently) and if you bareback online you deserve any ill that befalls you.

Keep this in mind in the case that this place is kill by the registrar or hosting co.

Everyone says they want free speech until the word 'nazi' is said.

There need to be right of refusal lawsuits. How come a gay couple can demand service from a bakery but a nazi can't demand service from a domain registrar?

There should be a push for a law change that hosting companies can't restrict based on content.

like using the zeronet botnet to serve websites that could have people posting CP on them with your home IP.

You greentexted the line that invalidates your comment. I also suggested it as an alternative if this place gets shoad like so many sites are at the moment but just ignore that and don't have any backup if SHTF, im getting a very gefilte vibe from you.

torfags gonna torfag I guess
did the short bus not stop to pick you up today?

there's wrongthink.net/ , I don't know much about them.

A distributed social network?
How would that even work?

Is VK a decent faceberg equivalent?
What's a good kiketube alternative? Minds? Bitchute?

Whatever happened to Hatebook?

You might be willing to pay but 80% wont. People are used to free digital shit, they wanna make an account and be done, ignoring the fact that all their info gets sold for millions.

cockmail

I wouldn't trust the far-left goons from SA. The admin from /baphomet/ already got burned by using it. Never use a site that's in the US, the Deep State has too much power.

How safe is protonmail?

hatreon.us/

see

anti-pony bump 6

Well found the massive cuck on Gab already. gab.ai/chadtownsend

>(((alt-right)))
Reminder that these people's values are founded on rejecting the "nazi larpers".