How badly will this affect the media? Their false narrative ends with this picture, we have to spread it

How badly will this affect the media? Their false narrative ends with this picture, we have to spread it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva_Ayyadurai#.22EMAIL.22_invention_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some of his speech is in the streams today so there's video of it as well.

If there was so much as one self-identifying member of the "alt-right" documented as being in attendance, then I imagine they'll stick to the script that it was a hate rally.

it will be ignored. Nothing will change except for neocons taking control of Trumps cabinet and handcuffing him.

Sieg heil lads.

I said this before:
Either Trumps cucks 100% and becomes (((their))) pet, body and soul,
Or he goes full 1488 and destroy them.

If he keeps just doing what he's doing, in the fence, after his presidency he and his family are as good as dead, politically, economically and biologically.

If there was so much as one self-identifying member of the "alt-right" documented as being in attendance, then I imagine they'll stick to the script that it was a hate rally.

confirmed for not a hate rally

Naw, he'd be 1441020.

I went to MIT, I am Dr Shiva, I went to MIT. I should mention, that before I went to MIT I invented email. Even at MIT, no one believe me, due to racism. Here I am, a guy who invented email, and went to MIT, and they want to say some white guy invented email. But I invented email, because I made something and called it email. I am Dr Shiva, I went to MIT and I invented email, before I went to MIT.

You may laugh but Dr. poo-in-loo literally got $750,000 American dollarydoos from Gawker because they said he didn't invent email.

Good job driving these people out, Boston!

don't give a shit

>believing you can combat the (((media))) with PR ploys on their own platforms
The reason you believe any of this is because you are still a slave to their media, waking, and then sleeping, with after images of all the shit they've filled your trough with, shit you've gladly put in your own mouth and swallowed. You dream of being part of this imaginary, jewish creation. You've placed a fiction at the center of your existence.

Now go and stay go, or lurk for 2 years before posting again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva_Ayyadurai#.22EMAIL.22_invention_controversy
dirty pajeet scammer

Fucking this!

And this is why marching around like idiots only works in the Jews favor. Anyone else notice how Holla Forums hardly even talks about exposing the Jews or Holohoax anymore?

The only things that destroy their narrative is a bat to the head or a noose around their neck. Otherwise they will lie and get away with it every time. Antifa will knock over garbage cans and they will say nazis and neo-imperialist japanese did it.

we have daily/weekly threads about this, lurk a bit past the page 1 some time ok newfag?

So I found a video of a black guy claiming he saw charter buses with both BLM and KKK protesters drop people off for the rally.

Oy vey activate the marines kill these nazi protestors now!

He's talking about Charlottesville not Boston

Well he's most certainty going to get the Melanin sucked out of him.

Yeah…im suuuure he's not just making shit up for JewTube shekels or nythin…

based nigger

to the true believers, nothing

On the liberal shithole of a website i sometimes go to to see how the communist enemy is talking about the news of the day they were accusing this as being a "photo op". I mean of course it was a photo op, that's why the rally was there to begin with, so people could see it. but somehow, having a rally for its intended purpose somehow disproves its legitimacy. They were also accusing this 'photo op' of happening after the real rally was over, and at least one user was asking the others if there were any pictures of the white supreemissts or KKK so they could counter this narrative they saw "floating around facebook". And you know if one of their republican friends was sharing this on goybook they'll file it under "russian disseminated fake news" in their mind to keep the cognitive dissonance at a minimum.

What about OP is muh PR?
What about exposing media lies is muh PR, kike?

this

where are you exposing them? to who?

No matter what proof you have it doesn't matter because the people on the left don't care. They WANT to believe in their narrative, they have denied reality and are constructing a new one. They are erasing history to pretend it never happened so they can have a clean slate for their reality. You cant reason with whats been created.

If he was a newfag how would he know about the threads he was looking for? More like that user just made a mistake and you are a fag who likes to nit pick.

anti-slide bump 3